Sikh Indian Lady Into Black Men

Story Info
Rajvinder Kaur and Cyrus connect in Ottawa.
1.9k words
3.19
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Rajvinder Kaur was born in the City of Amritsar, India, on November 9, 1971. The five-foot-nine, chubby, brown-skinned and dark-haired, chestnut-eyed Indian gal followed the religion of Sikhism religiously, and considers its founder Guru Nanak to be a great man on par with any religious leader the world has ever known. Rajvinder married Amrit Singh in 1984, and the two of them moved to Ontario, Canada, a year later. The couple's son Gagandeep was born in the City of Ottawa in 1990 and now lives with his girlfriend Deborah Thompson, a young Black woman of Jamaican descent, in Brampton, Ontario. Following her recent divorce, Rajvinder Kaur is re-evaluating a lot of things about her life.

Eight weeks ago, Rajvinder Kaur's divorce from her husband Amrit Singh got finalized, leaving them both free to live their lives in any way that they choose. It's about time that Indian women and Indian men who aren't compatible abandon sham marriages and pursue happiness on their own terms. Amrit Singh left his former wife Rajvinder Kaur and their son Gagandeep Singh because he'd rather spend the rest of his life with Patrick O'Neill, an openly gay White man whom he met while working at the Canada Revenue Agency. After getting over the embarrassment and the divorce, Rajvinder Kaur is moving on with her life...

"I won't deny myself anymore," Rajvinder promised herself as she began to explore her sexuality without fear or shame. The rest of her life belongs to her, religious and cultural rules be damned. Sikh Indian women are expected to be chaste and pious while Sikh Indian men get to have fun any which way they can. Well, Rajvinder Kaur is done with that bullshit. If certain Sikh Indian men are walking away from Sikh Indian women in order to be with their male lovers, then Sikh Indian women aren't obligated to limit their options out of loyalty for Sikh Indian men. Thanks but no thanks. The door swings both ways, pun intended!

One fine day, while shopping at the Westgate Mall on Carling Avenue, Rajvinder Kaur met a very interesting person. A big and tall, handsome young Black man named Cyrus Etienne, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of the Republic of Haiti. How did this chance encounter come about? Rajvinder Kaur was taking some cash out of the TD Bank machine located near the mall entrance when a chubby older White male, a vagrant, suddenly accosted her. The creep pulled out a knife, and demanded that Rajvinder fork over the cash.

"Give me the money, you Indian bitch, or I'll cut you," said the vagrant, his cold blue eyes gazing mockingly at Rajvinder. Scared to death, Rajvinder was about to fork over the cash when all of a sudden, a burly Black man came and tackled the knife-wielding White dude. As Rajvinder looked on, amazed, the Black male security guard wrestled down the would-be robber and took him out. As the prone robber lay facedown on the floor, the security guard looked at Rajvinder.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" said the security guard, whose name tag read Etienne. Rajvinder took a deep breath and nodded, then thanked the security guard profusely. Security officer Etienne's teammates called the police, who then came and hauled away the vagrant. The whole incident was caught on camera, and CTV News even did a story on it. The reporters interviewed both the hero, security officer Cyrus Etienne, and the woman he saved, Sikh Indian immigrant and former housewife Rajvinder Kaur. How about that?

"Thank you, sir, you saved my life," Rajvinder Kaur said to Cyrus Etienne, after the cops hauled the thief away. The big and tall young Black man smiled at her and nodded graciously before insisting that he was only doing his job. When Rajvinder held out her hand, Cyrus shook it and then asked her if she was alright. The security guard seemed genuinely concerned for her, and Rajvinder Kaur was quite touched by this. Concern for one's fellow human beings was a dwindling quality in the selfish world of today...

"Be safe, ma'am, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask," Cyrus told Rajvinder as he handed her his company card. Rajvinder watched Cyrus as he walked away. The big and tall young Black man looked great in his gray and Black security uniform, and he had the nicest ass Rajvinder had seen on a man since she used to binge-watch Will Smith in Fresh Prince. Hot damn, the brother was fine. Too bad Cyrus is younger, and from such a different background. Oh well...

When Rajvinder Kaur got home, she went online and looked up Cyrus Etienne. According to what she was about to glean online, Cyrus Etienne was born on the Island of Haiti in 1998 and has lived in Hartford, Connecticut, for most of his life. The brother holds a degree in business from Hartford University, and for some reason, he's been living in the City of Ottawa, Canada, since 2020. Why would a man with an American university degree and evidently U.S. citizenship come to paltry Ottawa, the place where dreams go to die? Rajvinder Kaur found Cyrus Etienne intriguing, to say the very least...

For Rajvinder Kaur, that's how her obsession with Cyrus Etienne began. While scoping his Facebook, she saw pictures of Aishwarya Rai, the famous Indian actress, and Indian-born adult film star Sunny Leone. Clearly, Cyrus likes women of Indian descent, and this made Rajvinder Kaur smile. That's why when Cyrus went shopping for groceries at the Independent grocery store, Rajvinder 'accidentally' ran into them, and struck up a conversation...

"Cyrus, looking so handsome out of uniform, you must let me buy you a cup of coffee," Rajvinder Kaur said, and Cyrus hesitated. The young Haitian man looked at the tall, curvy older Indian gal who stood in front of him. Wearing a Black leather jacket over a red tank top and Black Yoga pants, Rajvinder Kaur looked hot and tempting. What's the harm in an off-duty security guard accepting a cup of coffee from a woman whose life he supposedly saved at work? Perhaps it's just Karma rewarding a good guy for a job well done...

"Thank you kindly, Miss Rajvinder," Cyrus replied, and she took his arm and led him to the Tim Horton's next door. Over the next hour, the two of them got to know each other better. Cyrus was surprised to learn that Rajvinder Kaur was a Nurse and worked at Civic Hospital, down the street from the Westgate Mall where he works. Rajvinder Kaur seemed utterly fascinated by Cyrus and looked at him the way a hungry person looks at fast food. The pretty Indian lady was either very astute or she knew more about him than she let on, but Cyrus let it slide...

"Hmm, I like your accent, Cyrus," Rajvinder Kaur noticed innocently, and then Cyrus told her about his old life back in Hartford, Connecticut. Rajvinder listened with rapt attention as Cyrus spoke. The brother was good-looking, smart and cultured. From probing Cyrus profile, Rajvinder Kaur knew that he was single as can be. Oh well, if female companionship is what Cyrus lacks, then Rajvinder Kaur, formerly of Punjab State in India, is more than happy to help him with that...

"I think you're a lovely woman, Rajvinder," Cyrus said gently, once he finally got the hints that the sexy mature Indian gal was throwing his way like huge cinderblocks. Rajvinder grinned, and gently laid her hand on top of Cyrus. The young Haitian man looked at the lovely Indian MILF and they exchanged a smile. Just like that, they left Tim Horton's and went elsewhere to satisfy hunger of an altogether different sort. Once they reached Rajvinder's house, located near the Phoenix Apartment Complex on Carling Avenue, they got down and dirty...

"Hmm, it's been a while for me," Rajvinder Kaur said as she sat naked on the couch, her thick brown thighs spread, exposing her hairy pussy. Cyrus knelt before Rajvinder Kaur and inhaled her womanly scent. The mature Indian gal grinned as her new lover went to work. Cyrus buried his face between Rajvinder Kaur's legs and began eating her pussy. Rajvinder closed her eyes and rubbed her erect nipples, loving what Cyrus was doing to her. Come to think of it, Rajvinder Kaur's ex-husband Amrit never liked eating her pussy, probably because he'd rather be sucking dick. Oh, well, Rajvinder Kaur is happy to move on, and explore her fondness for men of other races...

"My dear, you taste wonderful," Cyrus said to Rajvinder Kaur, and he teased her clit with his tongue then thrust two fingers into her pussy. Rajvinder Kaur sighed happily as Cyrus worked his magic on her. The Haitian stud definitely knew his way around a vagina. After giving Rajvinder Kaur's pussy a tongue bath, Cyrus asked her to get on all fours. Rajvinder Kaur grinned and nodded, shaking her big Indian ass for him. Everyone knows that Black men love a thick ass...

"Hmm, what do you think of my ass?" Rajvinder Kaur asked Cyrus, who laughed and literally kissed her thick Indian derriere. Rolling a condom on his hard dick, Cyrus caressed Rajvinder Kaur's big brown butt, then entered her with a swift thrust. Rajvinder Kaur let out a happy moan as Cyrus big Black dick filled her pussy. At long last, Rajvinder Kaur was getting fucked by a man who actually wanted her to fuck her, after decades spent sharing the bed of a man who found her femininity and sensuality utterly disgusting, since he swung the other way.

"Mesmerizing ass," Cyrus said, and he playfully slapped Rajvinder's big ass as he slammed his dick into her. For a long time now, Cyrus found Indian women quite sexy, but they were usually too close-minded and uptight to even consider dating Black men. In Cyrus experience, Indian women only deal with Indian men or White men, or they're into other women. Rajvinder Kaur was evidently an exception to those rules, and Cyrus was delighted to be fucking her. The Indian MILF had a big booty and a tight pussy which gripped Cyrus long dark dick, much to his delight...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Rajvinder Kaur squealed, uttering obscenities in Punjabi and English as Cyrus went to town on her. Cyrus gripped Rajvinder's long dark hair, only slightly streaked with gray, and yanked her head back while slamming his big dark dick into her sweet pussy. The Indian MILF moaned deeply as she got fucked and cried out her lover's name, begging him for more. Cyrus and Rajvinder Kaur fucked passionately that morning, and only stopped after hours of passionate, impromptu sex. A good time was had by all...

For Rajvinder Kaur and Cyrus Etienne, two unique souls from different backgrounds, passion is as passion does. Sure, there's a cultural gap, an age gap and religious differences between the two of them, but so what? A man and a woman meet, and they want each other, and it's a beautiful thing. Come to think of it, there's no rule against Sikh Indian women getting together with Black men. Since a lot of Indian fellas are messing with other fellas, Black men will happily step in and fulfill the sexual and romantic needs of those frustrated, lovely Indian ladies. Just as Rajvinder Kaur, a lovely Sikh Indian beauty who's well on her way to becoming addicted to Black men, thanks to Cyrus Etienne. The brothers take care of business!


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers