Silence is the Only Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim tried to dig his fingers in the concrete pillar, but it proved to be worthless. All he could do now was let Chester control him in order to keep the secret shrouded by metropolitan barriers.

Chester kept his thrusting stable with his primordial momentum kept alive by his thirst for retribution. "Ignore the pain. Think of it as a good way to stop seeing your side chick. This is the remedy that you're looking for."

Jim bit his lower lip. "Yes...yes, it is."

What started out as an argumentation between two different men had now become a tutorial on how to not break the rules.

"God...It's so big."

Chester didn't stop his pelvic movements as he kept it at a steady tempo. "This is the path that you chose."

Whenever he hit the weak spot from within, Jim's body grew tense as he gasped every time the exact same spot was being struck by the fat wide tip. Despite the sheer size of the cock, Jim could begin to sense a bit of arousal that originated from the undying penetrations. It remained miniscule, however, as the pain didn't subside and continued to act as an inconvenience. It caused him to press his forehead against the concrete and hug the pillar with outstretched arms.

Chester whispered, "It doesn't feel so bad when I'm fucking you real hard, right?"

Jim replied, "It still does."

"Oh, well. Just take it like a man."

Jim wished it would end all of a sudden, but it didn't. Chester's cock still infiltrated his tight walls, but at a faster speed. The swiftness made his walls even hotter and more prone to any unexpected damage to the surface. In his mind, Jim searched for the last remainder of his dignity, but with each frenzied thrust, he didn't have the patience to begin his investigation.

"Oh...I'm getting so hot!"

"Good! It's best when you're so fucking hot."

With his dick still inside, Chester pulled Jim away from the pillar and rammed him against the hood of the car. Jim bent down and grabbed hold of the rock-solid edge to keep his balance. He looked behind him to see Chester's eyes still stuck in their state of fierce determination.

The black man almost laughed. "Don't ever think that this will soon be over. You're a fucking bad boy, and this is your punishment!"

Chester may have been correct. Jim looked back down at the hood of his car. He never wanted to see Chester's face again when this was over. The white man panted almost furiously due to the overgrown tension inflicted in the lower half of his body. The sting inside him underwent its completion in the form of a slow crescendo. The repetitive impact between Chester's hips and Jim's buttocks didn't stop producing a loud smacking noise that almost echoed all across the parking garage.

Chester began to smack Jim's butt with his palm. "You're a naughty man. Say it with me!"

Jim squeezed his eyes shut. "I'm bad. I'm naughty. I deserve all the shit that's happening to me!"

"There you go! Now you're learning!"

At this point, Jim couldn't wait to return home. He banged his fists on the hood as he had enough of the penalties that he had to face. He wanted to see his wife again. She was indeed a beautiful woman, a person that deserved something better than an average life. He felt so proud of being her husband, and he never forgot the memories they shared after their honeymoon. He snapped right back to reality when he couldn't ignore Chester's firm incursion. Chester dug his fingernails deep into Jim's waist, causing just a little more pain for the latter to suffer through.

Chester murmured, "This is how I like it when I chastise people like you."

"I can see that now."

All of a sudden, Chester dropped down to his knees, bringing his victim along with him. Jim now sat on Chester's lap and the two of them quickly regained their much-needed adrenaline. Jim grabbed hold of the rim of his front tire. The black man's unstoppable thrusts seemed to be something that he had already gotten used to. His inner pain remained strong, though this entire ordeal didn't upset him anymore.

"I've learned my lesson. Can you please stop it?"

Chester whispered in his ear. "Don't speak to me. You will know when I am finished with you."

He didn't stop banging the man. Jim felt a few minutes passing on, and Chester still didn't give the hint that he would slow down. By now, the hole that had been attacked by a missile with unrestricted endurance stayed hot. Its high temperature couldn't have risen any higher with what Chester did to it. A few drops of sweat had formed on Jim's forehead before it slid down his cheeks. He could feel his entire body growing moist not only because of his excessive body heat, but also because of the warm humid air that lasted all night. Summer had kicked in at the most inappropriate time.

Even if it turned out to be a false hope from beginning to end, Jim whispered to himself that this would just end. Everything had to come to a halt. He didn't care how, he just wanted Chester to stop and finally fill his narrow cavern with his inevitable inundation.

When one more minute had passed, Chester demanded him to say a few more words.

Jim complied. "I'm a monster, and this is my punishment! I deserve everything that you have done to me!"

"That's what I want to hear when the time is right."

It finally arrived. Chester hugged him tight and stopped thrusting. He pushed in his cock as deep as he could as the eruption approached with no further interruptions. Jim had to suppress his scream by closing his mouth hard. Chester relaxed his muscles and loosened his embrace. Jim could feel his master's sweat dripping down on his back. He could also feel a certain warm substance spilling out of his gap even with the cock still stuck inside it.

Chester whispered, "You must feel hot."

"I'm all worn out."

"Don't feel so bad. At least I am the winner."

Jim grew annoyed. "Yeah...good for you."

Chester smacked Jim's ass again. "Stop being sarcastic."

"I apologize."

Chester pulled out of him and let him lay on the floor, exhausted. He stood right above him, his cock still erect with its residual deposits dripping down on Jim's chest.

"You're a good sport, you know that?"

Jim felt too tired to give a proper response. He just watched as Chester grabbed his monstrous cock and began his masturbation.

"Let this be a valuable lesson for you. You will never cheat on your wife again. If I find out that you haven't learned your lesson, then I'll do something a little worse than this."

Jim didn't stop panting. "What are you gonna do?"

"You'll have to find out if you're going to be unfaithful again."

Jim stared at the cock pointed right at his face. "Is this your finishing move?"

Chester's devious little grin returned. "You better believe it."

Jim didn't retaliate. When the cock spewed out more of the same thick emulsion, it landed right on his face. Jim had to close his eyes so that none of it came into contact with his eyeballs. The semen was warm, making it capable of making Chester very proud of himself.

When he opened his eyes again, Jim could see Chester turning around and walking away from him.

He asked, "Are you just gonna leave me out here?"

Chester picked up his own clothes from off the concrete floor. "YOU decide if you want to leave this place looking the way you are. Until then...I hope to see you soon if you break your promise."

Chester didn't say another word as he exited the parking garage. Jim was now alone, lying on the floor and stuck with warm thick cum dripping down his face, chest, and buttocks. Still tired from what he had gone through, he slowly sat back up. He refused to look at himself in the mirror. He must have looked like a complete wreck. He looked around to see if anyone else had caught sight of him.

He let out a big sigh. "That's it. I'm done with Grace."

He hoped that he meant it, because he couldn't bear to be Chester's prey for the second time. He grabbed his clothes and put them back on, even with the thick ejaculation that stuck onto his skin. He didn't want any of it on his leather seat, anyway. He used his shirt to clean off his face and immediately left the parking garage in his sedan. He just wanted to get away from that place as soon as possible. He couldn't wait to get home and see his wife again. That is, after he takes a shower and hides his clothes away from her.

12