Silence Like a Mighty Scream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw her glazed eyes, as though she wasn't in there anymore, and her hand roughly forced down the front of my shorts, partially pulling them off my hips, her hand inside my cotton panties, nails scraping my skin, palm cupping my mound. I became aware of the welcome feel of her warmth and strength against me there, and of my moisture in response.

Instead of recoiling from the feel of her unexpected hand between my legs, I thrust my dampening pussy against her fingers, in a frenzied attempt to orgasm from her touch. Her long, strong finger thrust inside me, not caring if I were wet or not, just fucking madly, slipping roughly in and out of my sopping wetness, and I shrieked as the strongest cum of my life tore through me, streams of pleasurable electricity coursing through me, my hips quivering in ecstasy, making me forget my pain.

My own hands thrust into her shorts, but I deliberately tore her shorts and panties down, baring her hips, pussy and ass, my inflamed and perhaps insane lust leading me to desire her nakedness next to me. Her pussy was red-rimmed, an excited swelling of her labia, combined with rampant gushing of her feminine juices, shimmering down her creamy inner thighs.

Her clit itself, relatively large and swollen, the size of a fingertip, a woman's small cock, shiny and proud. Her small bush, dark brown and neatly trimmed, like a fur stole surrounding that proud and excited clitoris. Her magnificent round ass, white, full and succulent, her tiny brown puckered anus peaking out shyly from between those beautiful globes.

The first two fingers of my right hand filled her cunt, and my left hand first grasped her firm, round ass. Then the index finger on that hand fucked her tight ass hole, dry as it was, lubricated only by the small amount of perspiration between her hot ass globes, the moisture centered at her pulsing, puckered opening. The rich smell of her inflamed vagina wafted up to me, increasing my own lubricating flow, as it excited me incredibly. She screamed, with a mixture of pleasure and pain, her hips shaking in the gravity free environment with the force of her orgasm, her eyes wild and searching out mine, her mouth slack, her breathing shallow and rapid.

When her focus fixed on me, she brought her face to mine, spinning us both in a slow rotation, her lips closing on mine, my mouth opening to welcome her inside. Her tongue thrust into mine, as she fucked me there, while her fingers slipped in and out of my spasming pussy. I was acutely aware of the heel of her hand pressing against my erect and swollen clit, slipping against its wetness and heat.

My own fingers busily fucked both her holes, two of my fingers slipping into her leaking vaginal slit, my other index finger more slowly filling, then vacating, her tight, hot anus. Her body responded to each thrust, she moaned into my mouth as her orgasms continued to flow, my responses much like hers, my own orgasms filling my senses, her lovely, sweet body's perfume all that I could smell, as we both floated in and out of sanity, and slowly returned to reason, though reason dimmed by our fatigue.

I pulled us over to my seat, and buckled us in together, still in each other's warm grasp, our hips together, the creamy emissions from our feminine slits smearing across the other's taut skin, our breasts pressing between the other, nipples still erect. Sam murmured something, and brought her finger, covered with my cum, to our mouths, and we both kissed and licked it, my first taste of a woman's sweet cream. I brought my own finger, with its load of her clear cream, up to my eyes, to gaze at its beauty, then to my nose, to inhale her heavenly perfume, finally, to my mouth, to taste another woman's aroused cunt for the first time.

I was intoxicated by the musky fragrance of her sweet flower, and by the salty and sweet taste of her sexual emission, and I was thrilled when Sam kissed me again, our lips and tongues sharing each other's feminine taste, and texture, our tongues slipping slickly over the creamy fingers. We fell asleep like that, in each other's embrace, and that was when we began to move on from the catastrophe that had so devastated humankind, and could begin searching for solutions, and perhaps even a life after. It was to be so much more, though we didn't know it then.

Chapter 3

The next morning, I woke to her smiling face and her murmured, "Good morning, sweetie."

Her eyes searched mine, trying to understand how I was with our passion of the previous night. She nodded slightly, then kissed me, her soft, warm lips against mine the most exquisite pleasure I ever experienced, her tenderness now my universe, her body now my world.

Sam slipped down my body. She pushed up my tee shirt to bare my full breasts, kissing my erect nipples, taking them into her warm mouth, suckling on them and re-starting the streams of wetness in my pussy. Then slipping down further, softly kissing my navel, making me giggle, and pushing my thighs upward, toward my breasts, her hot breath at first caressing my softly curled pubic hair, her rough tongue stroking over my slickly swollen labia, then gently slipping between them into my moist pussy. I gasped, then sucked in my breath sharply as sensation washed over me, her tongue caressing my sensitive wetness, my hips pushing up to take more of her, deeper inside me.

Jan lapped at me vigorously, as my hands unconsciously caressed my full breasts, and pinched my rough pink nipples, moaning with pleasure, murmuring endearments at her knowing and marvelous touch. I screamed in the ultimate pleasure, when she wrapped her soft, warm lips over my turgid clit, the nerve endings sensitive and ready, and swiped her tongue over it, orgasms coursing through me, over and over again. Her strong finger swiftly slipped inside my own puckered anus, the sensation of a woman filling me in such an unexpected opening while she sucked on my stiff and swollen clitoris making me cum even more strongly than before.

After I had come down from the ecstatic high of my climax, Sam slipped back up me, her semi-naked body against mine, the liquid heat of her cunt noticeable against my hip. She hesitated, her lips inches from mine, then I pressed my hand against the back of her head, bringing her lips to mine, and I sucked in the warm, musky fragrance of a woman's intimate perfume on her lips, and tongue and breath.

We kissed lovingly, soft lips against soft, for the longest time, until I shyly whispered, "I want to do you, now." Sam smiled, holding my hand in hers, and pressed it against her own wet slit, with its small mound of curly brown hair standing guard. My finger slipped into its welcoming heat.

"Fuck me first, and then lick me," she murmured, as I obeyed my teacher.

We switched places on the chair, her near-naked body pressed against its vinyl covering as I hovered over her. I kissed her smooth, downy throat, feeling the heat of her there, and the soft beating of her heart through her artery. I could smell the salty residue of her perspiration, as well as the faint body scent she used.

Underlying that, was the smell of her arousal, and it went through me, too, from my nostrils to my brain to my pussy and clit, throbbing with excited lust for her.

My fingers - more gently now than before - slowly entered her, first one, then two together, her wet vagina so slick and hot, such a marvelous feeling.

"Yesss," she hissed. "Fuck me, Jan...fuck me hard. Soooo good," she cooed as I followed her instructions. She had me curl my fingers inside her as though trying to pick her up by her pussy - oddly, something I probably could have done in zero-G, but instead scrape and caress the inside of her cunt right behind her clit.

The effect was amazing, judging by her reaction.

"Oh fuck oh fuck! Goddamn yesss, fuck me baby, make me cum...so fucking good," she moaned. Her body shivered with excitement and pleasure, her eyes half opened and she gave me such a seductive look that I thought she might devour me! It was empowering to bring another woman pleasure. She sighed as I withdrew my fingers, thickly coated with her clear honey.

I slipped down her slim, warm body, gathering up her own tee shirt at its hem, and lifting it up until her full breasts, larger than mine and like two sweet grapefruits, were exposed, her brown nipples long and stiff with desire. I brought my soft lips to each of her excited nubs, kissing them, and then licking them wetly with the tip of my tongue. Her hips instinctively thrust forward as she felt me caressing her sensitive nipples with my warm tongue, her hands softly running through my short, brunette hair. "Oh yes, please," she murmured, inflaming me with the tenderness and desire in her throaty voice.

I suckled on her sweetness, she briefly becoming a mother figure giving me comfort, I in turn her lover exciting her, she my lover now giving me her femininity, I becoming finally, her world and fullness. We both came in light tremors, our bodies pressing into each other. I continued down her body, damp and hot now, and kissed her stomach, flat but feminine, smelling her musk awaiting me below, feeling her tremors as she giggled from my touch.

Her sounds above me were light, and happy, and I treasured that sound. I thought of playtime with my younger sister so many years ago, and worlds away, when we were innocent and the earth was whole. My breath caught in my throat at the memory of what had happened, but I sensed that these last few hours with Jan were our only opportunity to take that disaster within ourselves.

Submerging myself, and hopefully her, in our lovemaking, I continued kissing down over her pelvic arch, the beginning of her light pubic forest outlining my desired goal. Her curly hairs tickled my lips as I moved them through her forest, her hands gently urging me lower.

"That's it, baby, oh I love to feel you kiss me there," she sighed, her eyes closed. I wondered if she pictured Kristin doing this. I came to the bump of her clit, hard under my chin, and she gave a start as my chin lightly touched her there. The smell of her sex was so overwhelming now, and so...hot.

I lapped lightly around her prominent clitoris, knowing that to touch it might be too much, then my tongue found her labia, slickly, silkily wet and strong in flavor, a mixture of salt, musk, cum and even a hint of urine. The taste was intoxicating, I confess, and I could see what other women at the Academy had found so attractive about 'carpet munching.' I licked those hot, swollen lips, alternately feeling the furnace-like heat of her slit itself on my cheek as I tongued her labia.

"Fuck me," Sam groaned. "Use your tongue," she said, and I pushed it out as far as I could, until the ligament on the underside ached, then thrust it deep inside the molten swamp of Sam's pussy. My god, words can't describe the excitement and pleasure I felt from that feminine contact, or from hearing the muttered vulgarities coming from her mouth as she thrust her soft wet hole, hard, onto my face!

I nearly drowned from the amount of creamy, salty liquid pouring out of her vagina, as she talked so lewdly to me, urging me on.

"Fuck my hot cunt, you sweet little bitch! Tongue my cunt hole, lick my pussy, eat my snatch, you delicious little slut!! Motherfuck, lick me, eat my pussy, FUCK!! I'M CUMMING, AGAIN!!" I wrapped my lips around her clit just then, knowing how much I would like the stimulation at that point. She screamed, and babbled and wriggled all around under me. I thought how different her reaction was from Tom's when he orgasmed, and that thought made me sad again.

I slid my body up against Sam's, my head nestled under her chin, and she held me, and soothed me, and we slept there together for nearly twenty four hours. When we woke up, we knew that we'd be able to move on, though we'd carry the weight, and the pain, with us forever.

We were lovers, friends and sisters, after that traumatic night following the end of the world, and we began its rebuilding the moment Sam said, "So, Jan, when are we returning to earth?"

###

12