Silent Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plunged my face against her, feeling the hot lips envelop my cheeks. I was instantly overwhelmed by her aroma, strong and strangely arousing, enough to overload my senses. The slick, warm lips felt like multiple tongue-kisses suddenly assaulted my face.

Eishe's reaction was similarly strong. I felt her whole body shake through my face alone as it made contact, my every breath eliciting further teasing shudders of pleasure.

I quite enjoyed that reaction. I searched around with my mouth until my lips came across their mark. As soon as they braved the layered folds and touched the hard nub hidden amidst, Eishe stilled. She stood completely motionless as I reached my togue out and licked.

Eishe rocked so hard, she unstuck herself momentarily from my face before slamming back against me hard enough to nearly knock me off my feet! I put my hands on her rump to steady myself, grabbing handful of her massive cheeks, before continuing my exploration. I put her nub between my lips again, gently sucking on it as my tongue drew circles over it. The force of her shudders hadn't waned. I held on with my hands, squeezing the surprisingly supple flesh under her rigid scales.

With my whole face against her sex, I needed to come out for breath every now and then, breaking the buildup of her pleasure. After a few times, I changed my approach. I withdrew my hand from her butt and sneaked a few fingers inside her slit. To my satisfaction she seemed to be responding just as well to my exploration of her depths, the walls of her tunnel clamping down on my digits with incredible muscle control.

It didn't take too long for her shudders to transform into something more intense. They were growing less frequent, but sharper, stronger. Something powerful - primal - was building up somewhere deep inside her core. I could hear her breath turn into a low growl-like panting. My face and arm were completely drenched in her fluids as I pushed through to the end.

I hadn't stopped to consider whether her kind could reach climax but now I was determined to gift her one. I brought my other hand to her slit and used them both to spread it open. I inserted three fingers in on each side and pulled the swollen lips apart, revealing her hidden nub to plain sight. I dug my face in with renewed vigor. No longer needing to come out for breath, I used my tongue to caress and tease it while slowly slipping my fingers deeper into the constricting hole.

Eishe's shaking was now a constant, low quivering. I was doing something. And well. Testing her response I adjusted my methods, gradually turning my teasing tongue licks into an oral onslaught. I was now moving so intensely, I struggled to keep it up. Her muscles clenched so hard I could barely hold the slippery walls open anymore. I was truly getting tired, so as a last resort I tried an extreme measure. I sucked her swollen clit deeper in my mouth and gently bit down on it.

That might have been a mistake.

Eishe let out a rumbling growl and stood. I was flung back by the force with which she rose, then pinned to the ground as her rump descended on me. My face was forcibly buried in her folds again. Pushing with my hands against her buttocks, I was unable to lift her even slightly off me. I looked "up" to see Eishe's tail swishing furiously across the cave floor as she writhed in overwhelming pleasure of her climax.

Not wanting to ruin it I returned my tongue to work and was rewarded with her slit clamping down on my face, cutting off my air supply. A roar reverberated through the cavern hall and sharp orange light briefly light it up, followed by the smell of smoke.

I never stopped my efforts until I was sure she came down from her high. Once it was over, Eishe didn't so much lift herself off me as she fell down to the ground, her hindquarters rising slightly as her chest hit the fuzzy pelt.

I dragged myself from under her and sat up, breathing almost as heavily as her. She laid down with her eyes closed, mouth open and tongue hanging out as she recuperated from the experience. It didn't take her as long as I expected, for she turned her eyes to me within a minute, filled with the look of pure desire.

I walked over to her front and knelt on the pelt. I placed my hand on her cheek and she leaned in for another kiss, tracing her tongue from my chest all the way to my forehead. But she had more in mind. Her face followed down my body, her muzzle reaching between my thighs. Her maw opened again as her tongue played around with my still raging erection. It soon became clear that she was hardly satisfied. I wasn't sure whether that was exciting... or scary.

I tried shuffling back a bit, but she was relentless, quickly placing her clawed hand on my thigh without stopping her exploration. Her grip was gentle but firm. While I sat still, I could barely feel her touch, except as a spot of incredible warmth. But if I tried to move, I found that I could not pull away. She didn't seem to even notice my struggle, nor to exhibit any effort at all to hold me down. Just held me in place the way one would hold down a map in a wind. I might have been scared; had I not been so preoccupied with being aroused.

Her licking was having a powerful effect on me. She might have had peaked already, but I was still pent-up and her continued oral attention was starting to drive me wild. Each brush of her textured tongue against my throbbing shaft pulled me further down the depths of lust. Perhaps she thought to repay the favor? Though her demeanor suggested she was simply enjoying herself, I had no clue how dragons approached mating. What I experienced so far indicated some sort of submission and domination, although the roles seemed to be switching rather often. Perhaps as one partner took charge the other dragon simply... complied?

Whatever the case, Eishe quickly bored of tending to my manhood and stepped her game up. She nuzzled my chest in a frantic manner until I was pinned to the ground again, relishing in brushing her face against my soft skin. I reached out with my hand and she grabbed it in her maw. She didn't bite, but simply closed her jaws around my forearm, gently holding on with her sharp teeth. I felt her hot sex leak fluids over my shin as she straddled my legs. Her body was describing an upside-down U as she tried to squeeze all of herself as close to me as possible, grinding her hips against my legs while she held me down by my arms, one in her mouth, the other pinned by her claws.

She was insatiable. While she enjoyed tying with me, it was becoming apparent it wasn't enough. Her lust was getting the better of her.

She let go of me and simply stared in my eyes as her heavy breaths conjured goosebumps wherever they touched me. I found myself getting lost in that look. Her eyes circles of red fire around two black, vertical slits.

Breaking eye contact, she rose, letting me sit up again. Eishe circled around on the pelt, deliberately bumping me with her powerful hips, her tail dragging across my chest all the way to its tip. She glanced back at me, her body facing the other way. Learning her lesson from before, she lowered herself to the ground and laid down sideways, her legs facing right, her tail left. Her head peeked over her enormous rump, waiting expectantly for me to make a move.

She was giving the lead back to me.

I didn't take much convincing. It took but a heartbeat for me to find myself within reach of her enchanting curves. Even laying sideways, her hip reached up to my waist. I caressed the warm, onyx scales, feeling them soften the further down my hand moved.

I could not hold back any longer. I knelt down on my knees, my genitals now in level with hers. Steadying myself against her bulk with one hand, I used the other to guide my member as I edged closer to her sex. Shivers ran up my spine when I felt my tip touch her opening. Her incredible heat almost burned.

I gritted my teeth and plunged in. My eyes rolled back as my member pushed open her lips and slipped into her velvety tunnel. It was indescribable! The slippery walls of her depths were lined with soft bumps and textured ridges unlike anything I've ever felt. My concerns about our "size difference" quickly dissipated, as I got a thorough taste of Eishe's exceptional muscle control. I felt her tunnel squeezing my shaft with every rugged breath she took. She groaned as I had entered her, her face pressed against the soft fluff of the pelt, claws digging into the fur as if trying to shred it.

I braced myself against her massive thigh and slowly began to thrust. The movements proved more intense than I ever would've imagined. With every stroke her muscles tightened, relaxing as I pushed in and clenching as I pulled out, creating a vacuum suction around my shaft. I couldn't quite tell whether this was an instinctual reflex or a focused effort. What I could tell was that it was the best thing I've ever felt.

But it wasn't only me who was losing his mind. Somehow, Eishe appeared to be equally overwhelmed. I could feel shivers rippling through her thighs after each thrust, her powerful muscles shaking under her textured scales from the raw, unrestrained stimulus. I caressed the smooth, armored skin stretching out in front of me. Slowly, I let my hand wander across her leg, all the way from the crevice where her tail joined her body, the exuberant curvature of her butt and the long declining line of her thigh to where her knee bent, her muscular shin extending beside me and out of sight. I felt the spasms forming underneath the surface, her muscles reacting approvingly to my efforts.

The scales around her opening were growing glossy with her wetness. My thrusting was made all the smoother for this. With all resistance vanishing, I could feel every heavenly fold within Eishe's tunnel with outstanding clarity.

There was a certain sensation which floated above the rest, a hard nodule pressing itself against my shaft from the right, protruding from within the layered folds. Eishe's unfamiliar anatomy was once again showing its boons. The peculiar inward-facing placement of her clit was causing it to brush over my member on every stroke. Suddenly, her intense reactions were making sense. I could only imagine the pleasure she was feeling! I decided to at least partly attribute this precise fit to our particular difference in size.

I still couldn't believe what I was doing. What we were doing! My rational mind said the being before me was a predator, an unparalleled force of destruction. That she could disembowel me with the slightest flick of a claw, or crush me with a careless swing of her tail.

And yet... she chose to show me another side of herself. A vulnerable, aching, passionate side. She might have been big and frightening and strong enough to wipe an army, but, underneath all those scales and wings and claws, she was also a woman. A kind, heartfelt and lonely woman. And I would never let her down.

I decided I have had enough of my "rational" mind.

Without any meddling logic to ruin the moment, I gave all my attention to Eishe. My movements, previously slow and careful due to the overwhelming sensations, were growing more forceful and unrestrained. I wanted to feel fully one with her.

I leaned over her behind and reached out a hand towards hers. It was hopeless. I could scarcely reach to her ribcage and her hands were currently firmly planted in the pelt along with her head.

That would not do.

I had theorized about the alternating submissive/dominant nature of dragon mating dynamics and decided this would be a good time to put that theory to a test. Withdrawing from Eishe and sitting on my haunches, I slipped my hands under her leg and heaved. This elicited a curious reaction from her. I had nowhere near enough strength to even move her an inch, but after lifting her head to glance inquisitively at my attempts, Eishe complied and rolled over on her back. First, she tucked her left wing underneath herself, so that it would be on the correct side as she lay chest up, forelimbs hanging limp in the air.

I was right, it was a power play. After her initial aggressive advances, Eishe was letting me take control. She had given herself completely over to me.

That thought was making it incredibly difficult to not jump her bones like a rabid tiger. Then again...

She was watching me intently, as if unsure what would come next. I walked over to her hindquarters and knelt astride her tail. Her sex was spread in front of me in a perfect view, fluids slowly dripping over the triangular hole beneath. I almost took her again unceremoniously, but then I changed my mind.

I leaned to one of her thighs spread aloft in a V shape and planted a soft kiss on its inner side. No sooner had my lips touched the tiny, soft scales than I snapped and turned it into a playful bite. It wasn't gentle. I felt the soft flesh pressed between my teeth, mapped the texture of the scales with my tongue.

There wasn't a slightest mark left on her onyx armor after I was done. I imagined to Eishe this felt like delicate teasing. I repeated the action further along her thigh, Eishe's burning eyes watching me as I descended lower and lower with each bite. The heat of her body radiated stronger against my face until it felt like kissing a mug of warm tea.

My bites also seem to rise in effectiveness. I was halfway down her thigh when a soft growl escaped her as my teeth touched her scales. It was repeating with increasing intensity every time, until I reached the very bottom.

Pulling away, I gazed at the subtle mound of her slit. Teasing was over, I couldn't hold back any longer. I shuffled closer and aligned myself with her opening while I rested my palm against her abdomen, feeling it quiver in anticipation. Then I thrust forward, embedding myself within her again. We both groaned in unison, Eishe's head falling back into the fur pelt. I couldn't believe I made her feel this way. That I was capable of causing such a reaction. But I felt proud.

Slowly, I had resumed my thrusting, making sure to hit all the right spots under all the right angles. By the way Eishe's feet scraped the stone ground behind me, I was doing a decent job. Her tail was flailing around sporadically, sometimes knocking me off balance when its base shifted under me.

Taking advantage of this position, I slowly lowered myself, lying flat against Eishe's belly. With our bodies pressed together, I could feel her abdominal muscles spasm with each stroke, shaking my whole torso. My neck just about reached up to her ribcage. I let my hand wander across her convex chest, the massive muscles of her wings flexing beneath my fingers as they occasionally slapped the ground.

But that still wasn't quite it.

Throughout our coupling, Eishe lay splayed over the pelt, eyes shut, head fallen to the side, teeth bared through her labored breaths. She was so obviously lost in her own bliss, she remained completely oblivious to the world. And altogether passive in our rutting. Or perhaps that's just all she knew.

Her arms remained somewhat awkwardly hanging in the air, wrists fallen limply, fists clutched so tight I was surprised she wasn't bleeding. It was clear she felt the need to dig her claws into something, but the membranes of her wings were in the way of the pelt.

I reached out and grasped her hand in mine. Eishe's head peeked out from behind her chest in surprise, her eyes alive with uncertainty. I must have seemed ridiculous to her. If she squeezed her fingers as she did before, she would crush my bones. Yet I held firm. I let my tiny fingers intertwine with hers, the tips of her talons digging into the back of my hand. Her breathing seemed to slowly stabilize. Despite my thrusts maintaining their tempo, Eishe calmed, her eyes fixated on mine the way a predator would eye a cornered prey.

This was it. I squeezed her fingers as I pounded away, feeling drawn into her fiery gaze. My perception of the world was gradually shrinking into those two, isolated points, all I remained aware of being the heat of her scales, touch of her hand and our bodies joined at the hips.

I aimed to push myself up and reach out to her face, but Eishe surprised me. Instead of going with the flow, she placed her free hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down, keeping me pressed close against her body. I was taken aback by her sudden initiative. She made me further uncertain when she wrenched her fingers from mine and placed her other hand on my back, holding me tight with both arms. Her breathing, I noticed, was growing ragged and audibly growly. She was getting close.

I refused to let this end yet. Bracing myself against her chest, I pushed up and, remarkably, felt her relax her clutches.

Then it clicked.

It wasn't just domination and submission; it was a dialogue. She expressed her desires through force. When Eishe wanted something, she simply did it, and if I did something she didn't like, she would resist. And she expected the same from me.

Eishe's face was an anxious grimace, desperate for her ultimate release. Propped up on one elbow, I reached out and caressed her cheek. She closed her eyes, nuzzling my palm. Her furnace breath travelled the length of my arm, the heat almost painful against my sweat-covered skin.

As my hand wandered close to her open mouth, she reached for it, gently closing her maw around my thumb. Her teeth were squeezing it like a pup holding onto a stick. Maybe I should have been afraid then. One slight flex of her jaw, a careless application of strength, would result in a bloody mess. But I was not.

It seemed comforting to her, holding on to me tooth and claw. Can't say I couldn't relate.

It was becoming obvious that this fleeting moment would soon come to its conclusion. No matter how much I wished to prolong it, my own strength was waning, my movements growing irregular and tense. We were both nearing the precipice.

Her talons dug into my back, wet trickles of warmth flowing down my spine. Her shivering was more intense by the second. I redoubled my efforts, determined to make it the most intense for her as I could. Her growls were heralding my success as my rhythm increased. I would give to her a climax like no other.

I knew it wouldn't take much now. For either of us. Eishe let go of my hand and clenched her teeth with full force, resting her forehead against mine. Her hot breath made my chest burn. I caressed her jaw as I pulled back for a final powerful thrust.

Eishe roared right in my ear as I sent her plummeting off the edge. Her wings lifted themselves off the ground, closing above us in a dome of protective scales. Just then, Eishe's maw latched onto my clavicle, her teeth sinking into my skin! It should have scared me. I knew she could kill that way. I watched her do it. Instead, it pulled me off the edge along with her.

I groaned as I felt pleasure spill over me. It built itself up like a dammed river somewhere within my core, then it burst open flooding my entire body with electric sensations. Then it flooded hers.

Eishe's claws dragged across my back as my pent-up excitement spilled into her depths. My head fell against hers, still biting down on my shoulder. Her scaled cheeks warmed my own as I exhaled into her earhole, letting more and more of me flow into her.

When it was all done, she let go of my shoulder and withdrew her head. I collapsed onto her body, my chest against her belly, when her tongue came snaking up my cheek. I opened my eyes at last to see hers, two faint crimson sparks glowing through darkness. The flickering flames cast a glow through the membrane of her wing, creating a shifting lightshow over our sprawled forms.

I smiled at her. She answered by licking the blood off my shoulder. It was likely I would carry a few new scars out of this experience. I was entirely comfortable with that. It would be a pleasant memory.