Silent Vigil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit him again, gently enough not to break the skin, but hard enough that he felt it.

"H-hey," he stammered as he lifted his head from her palm, the sting of it rousing him from his stupor for a moment. "You promised you'd be gentle."

"Are you injured?" she asked sarcastically, Ethan shaking his head. "Then I haven't broken my word, have I? Pain makes for a wonderful seasoning when used sparingly, like the bite of a hot pepper."

"If you say so," he muttered.

"But I do say so," she replied, cradling his face in her hand again. He froze up as she made slow circles on his cheek with her clawed thumb, so sharp that it looked like it could have torn through sheet metal like it was paper. Her touch was light enough that he could scarcely feel it, a tingling sensation lighting up his nerves.

He let slip an embarrassing moan as she held his neck in her jaws, raking the flat of her tongue across his throat, the muscle warm and slippery. He felt a droplet of her saliva slide down to his clavicle, before slipping beneath the collar of his shirt. As she drew back, she pursed her lips, leaving a wet kiss in her wake.

Ethan's gaze was met by her red eyes, the glowing orbs that had once instilled such fear in him now filling him with anticipation as they wandered down to his chest. Before he could protest, she tore open his jacket, sending the buttons scattering about the room. She proceeded more slowly with his dress shirt, albeit no less considerate, using her sharp claws to sever the buttons as she began to open it from the collar down. He chanced a peek at her cleavage, but it seemed that her breasts were still petrified, only her head and lower arms brought to life.

When she reached the last button, she opened his shirt, exposing his naked torso. He made to rise from his seat, but she placed a heavy hand on his chest, urging him back down again.

"Did I tell you to get up? You'll want to be sitting down for this, trust me."

She dragged her claws from his chest to his navel, wetting her lips as she watched him flinch, her talons leaving red trails in his skin. When they reached his belt, she didn't even bother pausing to unbuckle it, her talon severing the leather like she was opening the ribbon on a gift box.

After moving his underwear aside, his member bounced free, pulsing in time with the beating of his heart as it stood erect not an inch from her lips. She smiled, her eyes playing up and down its length, and she reached out to prod it with one of her padded fingers. Ethan gasped at her touch, her expression turning sly.

"I don't know if that's a good idea," he protested as she opened her mouth, exposing her rows of pearly teeth. A strand of her saliva dripped from her maw, falling wetly to his belly as she poised there, her warm breath washing over his member.

"Are you sure?" she asked sweetly, making a show of extending her monstrous tongue. It slithered past her lips, almost as wide as his wrist, and probably as long as his forearm. It was so dexterous, Alecto making a show of coiling it, its pink surface coated in a glaze of her drool that made it shine. She brought it lower, lapping at his stomach, his muscles tensing beneath it reflexively. The winding organ's heat was so stark against the cold air of the observation deck, and it was surprisingly heavy. Her soft lips crawled to his upper thigh, her tongue sneaking out to lash at his skin, making him squirm in his seat as she skirted the base of his member.

When he was sufficiently frustrated, she drew back, idly toying with one of her fangs again as she watched him throb.

"It seems as though your manhood is a little braver than you are," she finally said, "you're even harder now than you were before."

She was right, he was so ready for her that he was aching, a bead of pre welling at his tip. The gargoyle reached out and prodded his glans again, watching him flex. He sagged into the chair as her thick lips brushed against his sensitive head, as though she was testing the water, giving him a gentle peck that left him thirsty for more.

His anticipation began to overcome his fear of her sharp teeth, and she could sense it in him, flashing him a knowing grin before proceeding. He expected her to take his pulsing member into her mouth, but instead, her long tongue wound down and began to coil around it. He gritted his teeth as it slowly crept down to the base, spiraling until his entire shaft was encompassed by slimy, hot flesh. Even while she was completely still, the length of muscle flexed and shifted subtly, and he was intensely aware of it. The sensation was more akin to a woman's loins than a tongue. Her head remained poised just above his glans, her mouth open, the gargoyle letting strands of her saliva drip freely.

She began to stroke, slowly at first, sliding the slick coils of her organ up and down his shaft. The copious saliva that coated it was smeared on his skin, leaving a viscous, slippery sheen. Its flat surface was so incredibly tender and soft, like some kind of luxurious fabric that had been drenched in warm syrup, gliding effortlessly from his base to his tip. The coils all moved independently, at their own speeds, Alecto alternating their tightness to keep him on his toes. It was like getting a massage from someone with a fistful of jelly, Ethan leaning back in his seat as his eyes began to lose their focus.

When she reached his glans, she slipped the tip of her tongue beneath his foreskin, dragging it across his sensitive flesh. His toes curled as pleasure coursed through him like an electrical current, her silky organ circling his head, like she was painting it with her drool. Her movements were downright artful, he doubted whether most people had this much dexterity in their fingers, never mind their tongue. She applied just enough pressure, stroking him in just the right places, knowing whether to use the flat or the tip.

When she slid back down to his base, she made sure to give his balls some attention, cradling them with her tongue like a normal woman might let them rest in the palm of her hand. Her organ was so long that it could remain wrapped around his entire length while she teased him, its velvet texture making his head spin as she lapped at his sensitive anatomy. She couldn't close her mouth, and so ropes of her slaver leaked down all the while, leaving dark splotches on his pants and pooling on his stomach. It clung to her tongue in gelatinous strings that didn't seem to want to break, dangling as she moved, glistening like crystal when the light hit them.

Her slow teasing was starting to become more frustrating than pleasurable. He craved more stimulation, but he had no control over their pace. If she could squeeze just a little tighter, lick just a little faster, he'd get there in a second.

It was no accident. Her red eyes watched him gleefully, gauging his reaction to her doting licking. She went a little faster, making a milking motion with her damp tongue, tightening it around his base before gliding up to his head. He felt like a live wire, painfully aware of every nerve that her skilled tongue passed over, his very heartbeat seeming to sync up with its flowing movements.

When he got close to the edge, she seemed to sense it, the pressure of her tongue receding as it uncoiled. Its warmth left him, the sheen of saliva that now coated his member rapidly cooling in the cold air of the observation deck, still linked to her prehensile tongue by a thick strand. It broke as her organ slid back into her mouth, the gargoyle licking her lips, watching as Ethan lay panting in his chair.

"Feeling better about our arrangement now?" she asked, Ethan frowning at her. "Don't look so glum. You can't possibly think that I'm done with you already? We haven't even scratched the surface yet. Well, maybe that's a poor choice of words," she added with a smirk as she glanced at the four claw marks that still lingered on his torso.

"Will you at least tell me what you're going to do next?" he asked, feeling foolish as he sat there with his erection on display. She reached down and began to make slow circles on his glans with a padded finger, ensuring that her wicked claw was clear of it, keeping him on edge.

"So concerned about being in control," she cooed, her tone mocking. "What was your title again? Master of Facilities?"

Ethan grunted as she tapped gently at the end of his member, creating small strands of fluid each time she pulled away.

"If I told you what I was going to do, then it wouldn't be a surprise," she continued. "And surprises are exciting..."

She opened her jaws suddenly, her white fangs flashing, bring them down to Ethan's loins. He practically jumped out of his seat, cursing himself for letting her manipulate him so easily as she chuckled at his reaction.

Her tongue slithered out of her mouth again, gripping his shaft and guiding it towards her open maw. As much as he feared those sharp teeth, the touch of her slimy appendage kept him hard, the gargoyle slowly closing her lips around the head of his cock. Her bestial snout was easily long enough to encompass the entire length of his member, but she simply sucked on its tip, lashing it with her tongue as though it was nothing more than a lollipop. He shivered with her every flurry, something about not being able to see what she was doing making it all the more intense, each tender lap a surprise. Maybe she was just trying to prove her point.

Those puffy lips began to slowly crawl down his shaft, inching their way towards the hilt, Ethan tormented by a blend of pleasure and fear. He was waiting for those sharp teeth to catch his skin, to nick him, but she kept them mercifully clear as she kissed his belly.

The warmth of her mouth engulfed him, her soft cheeks sealing around his member, their fleshy lining clinging to him like a latex glove as she began to suck. His glans rubbed against the roof of her mouth, the ridges beneath her slimy mucous membrane dragging across it, the stimulation making his head spin. From beneath, her tongue roiled, the subtle granularity of its surface grazing his underside as it began to shift and move. He couldn't see it, but he could feel its tapered tip as it began to trace one of his pulsing veins, swirling around his shaft.

There was little that Ethan could do besides lie back in his armchair and let her have her way with him. His hands reached out to rest on her dragon-like snout, her feline nose pressed up against his stomach, feeling her muscles moving beneath her skin as she reacted to his touch. Her hide was a little rougher here, leathery in texture, her eyes closing reflexively as his fingers neared her brow. He had to extend his arms to reach her horns, finding them smooth in spite of their ridged appearance, like they were made of volcanic glass. Everything here was warm, alive, and he noticed that the healthy flush had been spreading down her neck and along her upper arms. More of her was coming to life as she fed on his arousal.

She kept him trapped in her mouth, her cheeks and tongue moving ceaselessly, Ethan's member surrounded on all sides by sodden flesh. Her soft lips were sealed tightly around his base, the pressure increasing as she sucked and mouthed, her saliva leaking down his thighs. He found himself gripping her horns like the handles of a bicycle as she toyed with him, constantly switching up her pace and technique so that he could never get used to the sensation.

Once more, he felt the familiar ache of an orgasm nearing, but she pulled away before he could satisfy the urge. His member slid out of her mouth, along with a sagging web of her drool that draped itself over his throbbing erection, the gargoyle admiring her work.

She knelt in front of the armchair as Ethan watched curiously, bringing her hands to her chest, and lifting one of her breasts. It was malleable now, her flesh as soft as uncooked dough, her hand vanishing in the wobbling orb as its heft made it sag around her digits. She flopped it into his lap, its impact making it quiver, its weight sinking him deeper into the chair. It was the size of a beach ball, the grey skin now blushing pink, a rosy nipple standing erect. Just like with her hand, it drooped over his thigh, melting like a marshmallow being blackened beneath a blowtorch.

He watched as she deposited the second beside the first, a ripple passing through them as they knocked together. They were large enough that they completely filled the space between the armrests of the recliner, as though it had been filled in with wet cement, Ethan's lower body completely obscured from view by their heaving mass.

Alecto gripped them, manipulating them with some difficulty until he felt his member pop into the deep cleft between them. Her skin was like polished glass, so incredibly smooth, the weight of her bosom pressing them around his shaft like a pair of heavy pillows. She reached her fingers into her cleavage and opened it up, Ethan's eyes following a large glob of her saliva as she let it fall from her mouth, sliding down between her breasts. After a moment, he felt its warmth reach his glans, her syrupy drool acting as a lubricant.

"You can touch them, you know," she chuckled as she caught him staring. "I just had your cock in my mouth, why would you think that would be a problem?"

He brought a hand to one of her breasts, hesitating for a moment before sinking his fingers into it, watching in awe as they disappeared up to the knuckle. His entire hand soon followed. It was like plunging it into wet clay, her fat yielding before him. As he dug deeper, feeling her flesh spill between his digits like he was squeezing a stick of warm butter, he finally found her breast tissue. It was firmer than the surrounding fat, giving her boobs that wonderful teardrop shape, the gargoyle exhaling a low growl as he kneaded it.

Ethan drew back in alarm, but there was no anger in her expression.

"I have gone so long without experiencing the pleasures of a mortal body," she muttered, those red eyes seeming to pierce his soul as she stared back at him. "To have nerves again, to experience sensation...perhaps I will enjoy this more than I thought."

She began to press her breasts together with her paw-like hands, shifting their weight in his lap. Their considerable heft bore down on him, sandwiching him between the twin mounds of heaving flesh as they drooped around his hips and thighs like melting wax. They were heavy enough that it felt almost like someone had deposited a sandbag in his lap. Her warm saliva made her satin skin slippery, gliding against his own as they squeezed down on him from both sides. Her cleavage was so deep that Ethan's member was completely buried, not even the tip protruding. She seemed to enjoy being touched, and so he kept it up, delving a hand into one of her breasts and feeling her firm nipple press into his palm.

With a smaller partner, he might have cupped her breast, massaging it gently as they made love. Alecto's bust was too large for that, however. It was more like trying to knead a giant ball of dough, Ethan using the heel of his hand to rub as he mauled her supple flesh with his fingers. He trapped one of her erect nipples between his digits, pinching it gently, feeling a tremor make her bosom shake. She was surprisingly sensitive for someone who had been made of stone until only moments ago.

The gargoyle slipped her hands beneath her breasts, struggling to raise them up, her copious fat spilling from her grasp as gravity fought to reclaim them. She lifted them until only his glans was still trapped in her cleavage, then let them fall, her boobs landing heavily in his lap once more. The impact was enough to make the frame of the chair creak, her boobs wobbling like jello as they slowly settled. Her arms wrapped around them, almost as though she was trying to cover herself, Ethan watching as her grey flesh created a sort of muffin top that cascaded over her muscular forearms. There was a pleasant sensation of mounting pressure as her biceps bulged, the gargoyle gathering up her bosom like a Poker player collecting their chips after a game. Now she could find a steady pace, lifting them, then letting them slide down his shaft again.

Ethan couldn't resist the urge to buck into her downward thrusts, his hips sending ripples through her flesh as she encouraged him to fuck her cleavage, the lurid slapping sound echoing through the empty room. Droplets of her saliva escaped to dribble down his length, the smoothness of her skin, and the softness of her boobs making him feel like he was sliding his member between a pair of silk pillows.

"Finally you show some enthusiasm," she said, her pearly fangs flashing as she grinned at him. "Men haven't changed much in the last few hundred years, I see."

"Are you going to let me finish this time?" he asked warily, the gargoyle bringing a claw to her chin and tapping it in a mock gesture of contemplation.

"I suppose I should," she conceded. "I wasn't expecting to get much out of this arrangement besides my fill of energy, but it's been so long since I inhabited a body that I had almost forgotten the pleasures of the flesh. You won't provide much entertainment otherwise."

He felt like her flippancy should annoy him, but the promise of releasing inside her warm, inviting cleavage pushed such thoughts to the back of his mind. Alecto let him set the pace now, following his lead. She encouraged him to push into the tight, slippery depths of her bosom, twisting the globes of flesh around his shaft. She alternated their pressure, occasionally opening her mouth to let another glob of her saliva slide down between them, keeping her skin moist. The friction kept exposing his glans, the sensitive head brushing against her wet skin, jolts of pleasure making him twitch and gasp.

Without her interruptions, it didn't take long before he felt his climax nearing, the pace of his ardent thrusting growing erratic. Alecto simply watched him with a satisfied expression on her vaguely reptilian face, holding her bust steady for him, squeezing ever tighter as she felt him throb and flex. She could be remarkably tender when she wanted to be, but he had to keep in mind that his enjoyment was only a means to an end for her, the most efficient way for her to charge her battery. Despite the odd setting, the questionable situation that he found himself in, and the eerie stare of her red eyes, he couldn't help himself. She was just too good at this.

His butt rose from the musty cushion of the recliner as the pleasure got the better of him, the unbearable pressure that had been building inside him finally exploding forth. Alecto's breasts shook as he slammed into them, the gargoyle tightening her grip as he pushed deeper, drinking in his pained expression with that same satisfied look on her face as he erupted between them. Ethan gritted his teeth, choking back a moan as he filled the pocket of her cleavage with his seed, his emission bubbling up inside it like an erupting volcano. The first pang of his climax was quickly chased by a second, then a third, his member jumping as the thick wads of his fluid pumped into her waiting bosom. Ethan gripped the armrests of the chair, his knuckles white, the gargoyle pressing him back down into the chair as she attempted to control his bucking.

"That's right, give it to me," she hissed. It sounded more like she was anticipating a meal than attempting to titillate him further.

He opened one eye to see her plunge her long snout between her boobs, Ethan taking in a sharp breath as he felt her winding tongue find his glans. He was even more sensitive in this state, a gelatinous rope of his semen splashing against the slippery organ as it lapped at his tender head, the sensation so stark and powerful that it made him throw his head back.