Silent Weeks Sequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We managed to finish before it got too dark, so, after I backed the chipper into the barn, I told her there was one more thing we had to do. I unhitched the chipper, and handed her a pitchfork. I used a second one, and we both put some loose hay in the bed of the truck.

The no talking thing was pretty key, here, so she didn't ask any questions, and I didn't have to provide answers.

I drove us back out into the middle of the empty pasture, where I turned off the engine.

"One sec," I said, getting out. I reached behind the seat, from the side, and pulled out a blanket, making sure that she would not see it, then I climbed into the bed and laid it out over the hay. Fortunately, the back window was covered in dust, so it blocked her view nicely.

I hopped out and opened her door.

She got out, and then I swooped her up off her feet. She let out a playful cry of surprise, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her to the rear, set her on the tailgate, got myself up, and crawled in to lay down, grinning smugly.

She followed, with an acknowledging grin, lay beside me, and we looked up at the clear sky.

I imagined she felt as relieved as I did to be relaxing horizontally after that long day of labor. After some initial stretching and groaning, we just not-moved for a while.

I had parked so the the moon would be perfectly in view once the colors of twilight had faded to black.

After a few minutes, I reached over her face to the back of her head to pull out her scrunchie, so I could run my fingers through her hair a few times, loosening it up.

Her eyes were closed, and she had a sweet smile.

I feinted another run, stopping with my fingertips at the edge of her hairline, and then lightly traced over her forehead, down her nose, over her lips and chin.

Back up across her cheek, lifting off to touch down in various specific spots to sense the shape of her.

Down her cheek, again.

Along her jawline, to her chin.

Down the side of her neck.

Shoulder.

Along her arm.

Back of her hand.

Fingers that rested on her stomach.

Back of my fingernail up her ribcage.

The side of my finger around the outer edge of the mound of her breast, unfortunately compacted as it was by her sports bra. A disappointing, but understandable choice.

Up her neck.

Side of her face.

"Makes me feel like

A silver angel"

She sang more quietly and slowly than the first time.

"Under the moonlight

Right beside me

Makes me feel like

A girl in a fantasy

Turned to real life"

She understood.

I turned her face to mine, then I eased in to kiss.

Soon, she rolled on top on me and continued. I moved my fingers across her back, tracing her spine and ribs.

She slipped a leg between mine, and I instinctively raised the knee of my leg between hers. Her hips began gradually moving back and forth along the top of my thigh. Increasing incrementally in speed and pressure, and her kissing followed suite, until she was forced to part from my lips for breath.

Soon the kisses stopped and were replaced by panting and brief whines.

I continued lightly tracing over what available surfaces that I could stay in synch with, until her body suddenly halted.

She let out a wavering, high moan, and lightly convulsed.

Another high moan that trailed shakily into heavy breathes.

I moved my hands up and down her sides.

She dropped down onto me, curling her arms under mine and using my shoulders to pull herself closer. She rested her head on the front of one shoulder and just hugged close while catching her breath.

"Oh, my god," I heard her breathe out, almost a moan in itself.

We lay awhile, wrapped in each other, until she eventually raised herself to grant me a few more kisses.

We willed ourselves to leave the bed of the truck to return it to the barn, where we, unfortunately, still had to put all the hay back.

In her car, we started back home. Still watching the road, she reached over and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I should have brought an extra pair of underwear," she said smiling.

Back at home, we collapsed on the sofa. I was sitting on one end, and she laid half across the rest.

My feet were sore, so I imagined hers were too, and that we both wanted our shoes off. I grabbed her feet and pulled them to my lap, so I could untie her laces. I removed her boots, peeled off her socks, and rubbed her feet, including cleaning between her toes.

She lay her head back and relished in it, occasionally releasing a faint moan or sigh of pleasurable relief.

"You can have first shower, if you want," I offered.

"Yes, please," she said in... partly faux weakness. "I want to have no clothes on."

And I want you to have no clothes on, but that's a separate matter.

I half-heartedly fought back visions of us in the shower together. It didn't help that she unbuckled and unbuttoned her pants while still laying on the sofa.

After a brief moment to gather her will, she got up and headed for the bedroom, pulling down her zipper as she passed in front of my face.

I grunted as I bent over to see to my own boots and socks. Grunted again to stand up, and as I headed for the bedroom, myself, she exited wearing only her sports bra and panties on her way into the bathroom. She looked tired, messy, and sexy.

Internal groan of pleasure.

Then the door shut.

Darn.

I went about getting out of my own clothes, and eventually heard the water start.

There's a naked chick showering in my bathroom.

On the other side of the wall.

All wet and naked and getting me aroused much more easily than usual for a reason to be revealed momentarily.

I just laid motionless, sprawled out over the comforter, and waited for her to come out.

I opened my eyes after I heard the bathroom door open, and she appeared at the bedroom door wrapped in a towel, and hair still damp. She tossed her panties and sports bra on the pile of her cargo pants and the rest.

My waneing erection resurged a little.

"I don't know why, but being exhausted and sore makes me easily horny," I confessed.

"Hm," she acknowledge with some interest, but continued with her tasks.

I willed myself to get up.

"Might rub one out in the shower," I said, casually walking by her.

How would she react to that, I wondered.

"Do what you gotta do, dude," she said, almost apathetically

Nicely done.

I didn't actually rub one out in the shower. I considered it, but decided it wasn't worth the effort. I'm always too distracted to accomplishing anything, even when I'm not tired and sore. Instead, I cleaned off with a hot shower, and finished with a cold rinse. That would probably keep me at-ease in my fresh underwear.

She was in bed, facing the wall again, when I returned. I turned off the light and climbed in. I wasn't sure if she had fallen asleep, yet, and I did not want to disturb her, if she was, but I decided to take the risk.

Under the covers, I reached over her waist, cupped her lower ribcage, and then pulled her closer to press her back to my chest. After a moment, she moved my hand to her lower shoulder, then hugged to my arm across her chest.

The material of her shirt felt like the long one. I guess she has adopted it as an official nightshirt.

Only faintly damp against my face, her hair smelled like my shampoo.

Quite possibly the best day of my life, so far.

= = = = = =

Author's note: I had to butcher this story to get it through the copyright restriction, related to the song lyrics.