Silk & Shadows Ch. 02

Story Info
She submits to a cool, hard Mistress...
14.9k words
4.77
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter two

Chapter one is under the "Lesbian sex" Literotica category, and of course, published here. James, Sarah's brother, is from "Beauty and Her Beast" (Ch01 is under my published works here). Trigger warnings: bondage, clamps, D/s dynamics. Lesbians. Very romantic.

"The way her body existed only where [she] touched her. The rest of her was smoke."

― Arundhati Roy

My name comes from a very old Arab story, Layla and Majnun. In the story, villagers give Majnun that nickname because he goes mad with love for Layla. But when I stood at the doorstep of my lover-to-be's that Friday afternoon, I thought I might be the one to go mad.

We had been flirting so much, and there was a positive feedback loop of sexuality between us. It was thrilling for us both: the more she denied me, the more desperate I felt, the more control she had over the situation, the more I desperately wanted her, and so on. I nervously buzzed her with all my neediness welling up in my stomach and other wetter parts, and Sarah let me in. She was standing in her doorway, and pulled me into her arms immediately. She ran a finger along my lower lip. "Are you ready?"

Ready? I was ready a week ago. "Yes, Mistress Sarah."

With one arm, she pulled me against her, and with the other hand, brushed back my wavy hair. "Pretty Layla," she murmured. Then she kissed me. Our first kiss, with that magical combination of excitement, lust, and nervousness. And this one was all fire and rapture. Her lips were so soft, and her touch so insistent and demanding. I arched up towards her, craving her more. When she pulled away, I looked up at her, feeling woozy and drunk with affection and lust.

She led me into her bedroom, and pushed me down on her bed. She climbed on top of me, kissing me more. I kissed her back and my hips rose under her, meeting her hips thrusting down toward mine. "Please, please -" I pleaded, aroused and needing so much more.

She reached down, between my clothed legs, and rubbed me as I sought friction against my desperate, wet pussy. "Are you a needy little brat, Layla?"

"Yes, Mistress." I begged her for more.

"What are you, little Layla?"

"I'm your needy little brat." I pleaded.

"Good girl." She whispered those magic words in my ear. I wanted to grin, happy that she was pleased. If I could purr in satisfaction, I would have.

"Now, I want you to take off your clothes - all of them. And then I want you to kneel by the bed, facing me, with your arms clasped behind you like you're praying. But you know, a sinful, blasphemous prayer."

That made me grin. "It's not sinful, if that's what I have to do to please you, Mistress."

She was laughing, shaking her head at me. "Incorrigible little brat. I'll have to fix that. Now take your clothes off."

This is so comfortable. It felt...not the hyper-amplification that comes with fear and vulnerability, but just an ease and safety in giving myself to her. I took off my sweater, then my pants, and my socks...then I reached around to take off the pretty lace bra I wore, then I hooked my thumbs into the matching panties, and slowly pulled them down. I looked down at my neatly trimmed little pussy. Then I knelt before her, with my arms behind my back. I shivered, and felt awe-struck that my lovely Mistress would allow me to kneel before her.

"I have little gifts for you." She pulled them out of a drawer. There were two collars, one red, and one black, a few lengths of silky rope, and different, new sex toys. "We'll start with the rope." I nodded. She went behind me, binding my arms into the position. I'd done a little shibari before, but it didn't feel this way. I had this overwhelmingly lovely feeling of being lovingly held, restrained, and controlled. It was making me feel so happy, a sort of spacey happy that made me feel light and airy. How could I feel this way but still be so horny? I felt so calm, but also, I was dripping wet for her, I could feel it running down my thighs. Then she finished with my arms, and came back around to face me. I laughed, and it came out a little breathlessly giddy and husky-low with arousal.

"That was a very sexy sound. You're a beautiful girl." I whimpered and felt another flush of wetness soaked my already-drenched pussy. She was looking at me as if she really meant it, like she could look forever, as if I were the most fascinating thing she'd seen. It was...I felt so seen, so free in being helplessly bound by her. I was floating on a cloud.

"Thank you, Mistress. Your face is so elegant and beautiful." It was a struggle to get those words out, high as I was on that spacey mindfuck.

"Seductive little brat." She playfully slapped my cheeks while smiling at me. I thrust out my chest in response, aching for her to touch my nipples. "Flattery and beautiful tits will get you nowhere. They won't convince me to touch your dripping wet pussy. I can smell you, filthy girl." God, I loved the way she called me girl. It made me feel so little and vulnerable, so powerless before her.

She then put some rope against my neck. "I'm going to do a corset made of rope around your neck." I nodded. She went to work again, calmly binding my neck without tightening. A beautiful, sexy decoration for my neck. And that feeling of being held by it, put me further into that lovely floating headspace. I giggled again, soft, low, and sort of giddy.

"How are you feeling, little minx? You seem very...blissed out."

"Yes, Mistress." I felt breathless, and talking would take too much effort.

"I'm going to squeeze your hand. If you're in a state to give me consent and you're fully comfortable with what we're doing, I want you to squeeze back." And she did, I squeezed back and I laughed again, trusting her so much already.

She stood me up, carefully, because with my arms tied up behind me, it was near-impossible to move. She held up a mirror to her full-length mirror, so I could see my arms in those patterns of rope, and then I looked at the beautiful patterns on my neck. It really was so pretty...and she really was so good at it.

"Watch your face." I looked up. She took my right nipple in her mouth. She was sucking it, nibbling just ever so lightly, and her hand was toying with my left nipple. I could see the pleasure on my face, my mouth open, and I was breathing too hard, and she switched nipples, and nibbled a little harder, twisted a little.

"It's hard to stay standing..."

She laughed. Then she stood behind me and I leaned against her, her lovely face above mine. Her hand slid across my drenched slit. "So wet and silky." She opened me with her hand, and I saw the blissed look on my face turn to wonder, in the way my mouth was open and my eyes wide. I'd never known that was how I looked when I was in the throes of sexual pleasure...

"You're so soft..." I murmured. I could see the arousal on her face too, in her unfocused eyes and slack jaw.

She was pulling back the hood of my clit, rubbing it, working me so that I went higher and higher and I was moaning with my eyes closed, then squealing, and I was thrusting my hips, grinding my needy, aching clit against her fingers as she worked me.

"I'm about to find out if you're a screamer, seductive little brat."

She shifted, thrusting fingers deep into me as wave after wave of wildly intense pleasure rippled through my entire body. I let go, eyes squeezed shut, the scream racking my body. I leaned her again, shivering and shuddering, still helplessly bound, and overwhelmed by that orgasm.

"Your pussy feels as good as it looks," she purred, her face against mine. "Especially when it's squeezing my fingers the way it did while you screamed."

"I - I don't normally." I said, still breathless. "That felt so so good."

"Yeah?" She put her messy fingers into my mouth. I sucked, eyes closed, moaned as I used my tongue. She twisted her hand in my hair, pulling it back as she ran her fingers across the intricate rope.

She guided me slowly back to her bedroom, and maneuvered me into a kneeling position. Then she grabbed a wand toy, and some more rope, and made a sort of very sexy rope harness to hold the wand. And switched it on low. Oh no. I can't...it felt good, but not good enough to orgasm. Just good to keep me in a state of arousal and frustration.

Then she stepped back and grinned at me. She was watching my face. I'm sure she read the frustration at the lack of more orgasms, and the deepening arousal at the way she controlled me. "Enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, I mean, no, I mean, I don't know." Normally, that was the sort of thing that would rile up my anxiety. But she didn't judge me for my confusion as I learned how to answer to please her.

She pulled her shirt over her head. "It's so much fun to watch you react. How 'bout now?" Then she unbuttoned and pulled over her pants and socks, so she was just clad in her silk bra and panties. "Isn't this what you wanted?"

Unequivocally so. "Yes."

She laughed. "So I tame my little brat by getting naked?"

I whimpered in frustration. "Apparently."

Gently, she pulled down one bra strap, then the other. Then her lovely chest, breasts smaller than mine, nipples small and hard. Her shoulders were wider than mine, firm and straight. I whimpered, arching, trying desperately to increase the gentle pressure of the wand against me.

She lifted her head in a way that looked triumphant. She pinched gently and twisted her nipples while keeping her eyes locked with mine. Making me wish her fingers were mine. Then she delicately stepped out of her panties. She was almost bare, with just a small trail of fuzz at her mound. She sat on the ground and opened her legs so I could see. She was glistening with wetness. Her scent filled the air, so sweet and musky, and I longed to know if she tasted that way too. She ran her finger down, and I wished it was my finger and my tongue pleasuring her. I twisted and moaned, so turned on that the pit of my stomach ached with it.

I whined, moaning, feeling the buzzing between my legs, smelling her in the air, and feeling like I'd burst with longing. I could have screamed, but I gathered that wouldn't get me what I wanted.

Then she walked up to me, and held her finger to my mouth while she untied the wand. She tasted so good. Then she pinched and twisted my nipples, until I shrieked in some exquisite combination of pleasure and pain.

"Your little pussy is so messy." She was undoing the rope, and the process of untying me was excruciatingly long. Her soft skin would sometimes brush mine, and it was so feathery and gentle. It was enough to drive me mad.

When she finished, she pushed me onto her bed. She tugged the rope around my neck, pulling me in closer. She was kissing me again, her lips and touch were so soft and cool. Her skin against mine was so silk-like, it was all so soft, pillowy, and gentle. Her urgency, the smell of her horny pussy...oh my god. I reached up, gently taking her nipple into my fingers, and flicking it. Then I moved my mouth to the other one. They were so soft. It was like floating in the clouds. Suckling her breasts was like eating whipped cream, as if they were too delicate and ephemeral to possibly last.

She moved up, knees on either side of my head. And I reached up, pushing her legs open wider as she sat on my face and rode me. Her hips thrust and she cried out, again and again, and I licked and sucked and tongue-fucked her. Her juices flowed in my mouth, and her taste was as sweet as nectar, faintly redolent of some delicious unknowable spice...hers was the best pussy I'd ever tasted. Or at least I thought, but that could have all the love that was building in me talking. I let her arousal drip down all over my face, covering me in her scent as I suckled her clit and pushed my finger into that sweet hole. Pussies are too beautiful...the delicious warm juices making everything as smooth and rich as silk, and the dark shadowy folds hiding pleasure to be given and discovered. Like a multi-petal flower made of flesh. I pulled my tongue away, moving both of my hands to open her wide before licking up and down her dripping slit.

"Oh my god..." She was shaking, and she dropped to her knees so that she was sitting on my face. She thrust her pussy against my mouth, so I sucked and tongued her clit while working her with my fingers. "Make me cum in your mouth." So I nipped gently at her clit, and her cries became higher and higher pitched. I thrust two fingers as deep as I could, finding that deliciously ridged spot as she went stiff and I felt her pussy clench my fingers over and over as her juices flooded my mouth. I kept licking, trying to get all of that messy deliciousness in my mouth. My face was slick and covered in her cum.

She laughed, low, breathy, and sexy as fuck as she dropped down on top of me and held me. As she rolled away, she pushed my legs open. Her fingers went down between the rounded halves of my ass, finding the tight hole there.

I went still, clenched, and my body tense with anticipation. The instinctive part of me wanted to be protective of that sensitive unlubricated hole, and I recoiled and went stiff in shame and how unnatural it would be to have something go into that hole. That made me want it even more. That touch made me feel so good that I could myself get even more soaked.

"If you want me to keep touching you here, you should beg me for it. Tell me what you want, and why."

She gently pinched my clit. "Oh please Mistress. Please - please -" Now the humiliation crept through me, and I dropped my voice to a whisper. " - please touch my ass. It felt so good when you did that..."

"I can't hear you, Layla."

"Please, Mistress, please touch my asshole. It - it felt so good. Please do more, because it would feel amazing. Please Mistress, please make me your dirty girl."

"Good girl. I don't have to make you my dirty girl. You are a very filthy girl who needs to be taught and controlled, aren't you?" She stroked two fingers up my drenched slit.

"Y-yes Mistress."

"I'm going to make you even more filthy. I'll plug your tight little asshole while I lick your slutty pussy. If you're a good girl, I'll take it out before dinner. Now, on your stomach, arch your back and show off those slutty, needy holes."

Dinner. I wondered if I could eat her pussy instead of food. My mistress probably wouldn't allow that. And you know, she might want food herself.

I rolled over, more relaxed and less anxious than I usually was. I was so high on endorphins, trusting her and loving her taking control from me. I'd almost forgotten about thinking and overthinking.

I looked up at her, stuck my tongue out at her, and slowly rolled over, with my ass up and slowly letting it sink into the slight arch she wanted.

"Naughty little girl," she said, slapping my ass hard enough to make me cry out. Then again, right side, then my left. The mood shifted as her fierce control overtook my slight playful brattiness. She grabbed a fistful of my wild hair, which made me go still. "Don't move, or your Mistress will be very upset with you." She walked away for a few moments.

She thrust a hand between my parted legs. "You're soaked, little minx." She dripped very cold lube down into my ass. I shivered.

One hand steadied my ass, and I felt the cold tip of the plug. How was it so cold? And it was heavy, and then it stretched me painfully. "It hurts, Mistress." I cried. She fucked in and out a little with more lube.

"Shh, little brat. You can take it."

"Yes, Mistress. Please - " She kept going, slowly pushing in and just when it felt like too much, just as I was about to scream, she settled it. I felt almost heavy with wet arousal when it was finally in.

She rolled me over, and opened my legs. She went down, between my legs, and smelled me deeply. "What a sweet little pussy," she said, slapping it so hard that I yipped. "Mmm, that was a sexy little sound." She smacked me hard, again, so that I yelped and my hips rose under her. "You're so wet, horny little slut." Then her tongue flicked the hood of my clit to lick it. Short quick little licks, before she changed to long, lazy licks from my hole to my clit.

"Oh, that feels so good..." I squealed as she flattened her tongue and lapped the length of me. Then she pulled my clit into her mouth and sucked it hard. She licked again, then sucked, nipping at my clit so that I squealed because it made me want to melt in her mouth. Then she abruptly thrust two fingers into my pussy, hard, so that I screamed and almost orgasmed from her brutal penetration.

"Look at you, both of your holes are filled like a good slut. Are you going to cum?" Her tone was amused.

She kept touching me, finding a spot that made me cry out again, as she wrapped her lips around my clit and pulled it into her mouth to flick her tongue across it...and I couldn't hold on any longer. I squealed, out of my mind with pleasure as my entire body shuddered and my legs locked around her head and I could hear her conquesting low laugh. I swear I saw stars behind my squeezed-shut eyes. "There you go, little girl, and let's see if I make you do that again..." She pulled and pushed the plug with one hand while tongue-fucking my hole again, and she pinched down on my clit with an exquisite amount of pressure, and I screamed again, buckled under her, my body convulsing in pleasure.

"No, oh my god, that's too...it's too good, I can't..." I was breathless, riding those intense waves. I laid there, little aftershocks pulsing through me and making me too weak to move. She came up, holding me as I shivered and came back down. "I haven't - that was - I've never come so hard with anyone. I -" I was too spaced-out and riding too high to talk.

She stroked my hair. "Everything's okay. Take as much time as you need." She kissed me, very gentle and tender.

"That was the best ever." I stretched out, arms over my head. "May I please hug you, Mistress?"

"Such a polite girl, when you're not being bratty." She wrapped her arms around me, and I hugged her back.

"You're so soft. It's so nice." I pushed against her, enjoying the feeling of her bare skin against mine.

"You are such a flatterer." She was laughing.

"D-do you normally laugh so much?"

She pulled back, looked into my face. "No," she laughed again. "No, silly girl. Not nearly. Are you fishing for compliments? You make me happy, and I love being with you. You're smart, of course, but you're also fun when you open up. Your little comebacks and witticisms keep me on my toes. I like that you give me just a little attitude. And of course, you're a very pretty girl, and a very kind one. And seemingly a very horny one."

I ducked my head against her chest. So pillowy and lush. I sighed, breathing her in. "I have a high libido. And you're beautiful, sexy, and smart, Mistress. And caring and thoughtful, which might be the most important qualities." I cupped her tits, brought her right nipple into my mouth to suck on it, while I gently pulled and pinched her left.

"Owww," I cried out as I felt her grab my hair and pull me back up.

"Naughty girl. You have to wait 'til your Mistress tells you to suck her nipples." She took both of my tits in her hands, and jiggled them.

She kept talking while her fingers teased my nipples. "After dinner, maybe I'll tie you to a chair. I'll open your legs wide. If your pussy isn't on display the way I want it to be, I might even get a spreader bar to help. I'll bind your arms behind you. Then, I'll put a blindfold over your beautiful green eyes. I'll open you up more with a couple of clamps. And more clamps on these pretty tits. I can add a few weights on those clamps, so they'll pull your sexy nipples. Then I can put a big vibrator inside that tight little pussy. It might take a little while, but I'll get it to fit. Don't worry, I won't put a gag in, because I want to hear you scream when you soak that chair with cum. I'll make you have orgasm after orgasm until you beg me to stop. When you acclimate to the vibrator, I'll come over, take the blindfold off, and nibble on your little clit until you scream again."