Silky Christmas Cheer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Vanessa moaned, coating the teen's face with her squirting cum.

Chelsea licked away, catching and swallowing as much of the cum as she could, loving the sensations of all this wetness splattering her face, lips and tongue.

Vanessa used both hands to hold the teen's face throughout her orgasm, before finally letting go.

Chelsea unsure of what to do next, simply backed off a few inches and admired the wet, pulsing pussy.

Vanessa, now deciding to fuck this teen, said as she got off the teen, "Don't move; I'll be right back."

"Okay," Chelsea agreed, her head now starting to process everything that had just happened. As the woman left, Chelsea thought she too should leave... the house. She'd sinned badly. She still couldn't figure out how events had quickly progressed from Vanessa simply and innocently warming her up to her coming on the woman's foot, and then her eating her first pussy. Yet she didn't leave. She waited. She licked her lips.

Vanessa returned, a festive red and white strap-on already fastened around her waist and asking brightly, "Ready to get fucked?"

"With that?" Chelsea gasped, looking at the big penis protruding from the woman as well as admiring her large breasts... the woman now wearing only stockings.

"Yes indeed," Vanessa smiled, as she pushed Chelsea onto her back, spread her legs, ripped open her pantyhose at the crotch, and buried her face in the wet pussy.

"Oh my God!" Chelsea gasped, as NOW she was suddenly having her pussy licked!

"You're so wet," Vanessa said, between licks.

"This feels so...." Chelsea began, but didn't even know how to complete her sentence. So weird? So outstanding? So overwhelming? So gross? No, definitely not that, but what? The pleasure of the woman's foot was intense, but this was a whole new level of intensity. The tongue licking... the hot breath... she was once again feeling new things she'd never felt before.

"Just relax and enjoy, sweetheart," Vanessa said, as she licked the teen with an expert tongue that could get any woman off.

"Ooooookay," Chelsea agreed mindlessly, freely allowing the woman to eat her pussy.

"You taste so delicious," Vanessa said, always informing a new pet how good she tasted.

"Oooooooh," was all Chelsea managed in response, the pleasure rendering her unable to think straight.

Vanessa, deciding to give her new pet a trifecta of orgasms... first from the foot rub... next from this pussy licking, and then soon from some hard fucking... was determined to keep licking the teen until she came on her face.

Chelsea, feeling her second orgasm rising quickly, grabbed the back of the woman's head with both hands, and pulled her deeper into her wetness.

Vanessa grinned as she licked, loving to feel this teen's unbridled lust taking over. She attacked her clit recklessly, and that was all it took before Chelsea screamed bloody murder as she coated Vanessa's face, "Fuuuuuuuuck!"

Vanessa hungrily lapped up the teen's sweet cum flood for a good minute, before she levered herself up, and even though the teen was still undergoing the spasms of her second orgasm, Vanessa slid her cock into her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Chelsea screamed, as she felt the cock filling her. In the past she'd used her fingers on her pussy and once a brush handle... but that was it... feeling a big phallus slide inside her was intense... as she lost her virginity to a stranger. They'd first met... what?... half an hour ago?... and they didn't even know each other's last names yet!

"I'm going to fuck you good, Chelsea," Vanessa promised, as she began fucking the teen with fast, hard, deep strokes.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Chelsea moaned, once again long past any sense of propriety. She was just a horny girl demanding to be fucked... the first few strokes keeping the fire alive inside her.

"You want me to pound your pussy?" Vanessa asked, as she slammed into the teen.

"Yes, pound me," Chelsea moaned, looking up at the pretty woman.

Vanessa leaned down and kissed the girl.

Chelsea kissed the woman back... to date having kissed a grand total of three boys and gone no farther... and the softness of Vanessa's lips... and her gentleness... was a completely different experience... not to mention having sex with her! She melted into the kiss as she wrapped her legs around her.

Vanessa and Chelsea kissed for a couple of minutes... all the while... Chelsea was being slowly fucked... and deeply fucked.

Vanessa broke the kiss, pulled out and ordered, as she sat down on the couch, "Come straddle my cock, my pet."

"Okay," Chelsea said, in a lustful daze, as she quickly got up, straddled the woman, and lowered her body onto the hard cock.

"Good girl," Vanessa said, and she pulled Chelsea's dress off and of her own volition Chelsea unclasped her bra... showcasing her very hard nipples and perky tits.

Vanessa leaned forward and sucked the right nipple, finding it nice and hard.

"Oh yes," Chelsea moaned, as she slowly ground her body on the cock inside her pussy... which felt different in this position.

For a couple minutes, Vanessa sucked and nibbled both breasts in turn as the teen slowly rode the cock.

Vanessa looked up at the teen, her hands cupping both tits, "Ride me, my pet."

"Okay," Chelsea nodded, as she began to move up and down on the cock inside her.

"You're so beautiful, my pet," Vanessa said, admiring the pretty teen.

"Thank you," the teen said. She then asked, having noticed Vanessa call her 'my pet', "My pet? That sounds like something significant."

"Yes, you're now my good girl, my pet, my plaything," Vanessa explained. "And you'll do whatever I tell you to do, apart from stupid things I'd never ask of you, such as jumping off of cliffs."

"I am? I will?" Chelsea asked, as she bounced on the cock, taking it all in your wet pussy.

"I believe so. Why? Don't you want to be my pet?" Vanessa asked. "For instance I sensed at a couple of points you might be struggling with some moral issues."

"You're right, I was. But everything all those people at church told me either must have been lies, or they themselves were misinformed, since nothing as miraculous as I've just experienced can be anywhere near as bad as they said. So fuck them! I've decided I very much do want to be your pet," Chelsea admitted, a little confused by the term 'pet', and yet her pussy and body were on fire.

"That means coming over to pleasure me and giving yourself up to be fucked by me whenever I summon you," Vanessa explained.

"Ohhhhhh," Chelsea moaned, both at the idea, and the pleasure rising inside her.

"Now come on my cock, my pet slut," Vanessa ordered, adding the term 'slut' this time. To many people it was a horrible slur, but within the world she presided over, it was a term of endearment.

"Yes, I will," Chelsea agreed, being called a slut somehow turning her on, especially since Vanessa was obviously calling her that lovingly.

"Yes, going forward you'll be my pussy-licking, cock-taking, foot-licking slut," Vanessa embellished, knowing exactly when to push a girl with wicked talk, and how to trigger yet another orgasm in the girl.

"Oh yes, I do want to be your slut," Chelsea declared as she bounced furiously on the cock inside her.

"Then come, my pet; come all over my cock like a sexy slut," Vanessa ordered, watching the teen bounce on the cock like a porn star instead of like the virgin she'd likely been until now.

"Oh yes, fuck, fuck, oh fuck, fuuuuuuuck!" Chelsea babbled until her third orgasm of the evening struck her, and she collapsed forward onto the pretty woman while her entire body quaked.

Vanessa wrapped her arms around the trembling girl.

For a couple minutes Chelsea enjoyed the orgasm and the warm cocoon Vanessa provided her.

Finally Vanessa said, "You mentioned a goal earlier. How much more do you need to reach it?"

"Two hundred dollars," Chelsea said promptly.

"Then I'll donate a thousand," Vanessa pledged.

"Really? Wow! But you don't have to go that far," Chelsea said, looking at the pretty woman adoringly.

"You're right, I don't. But I want to," Vanessa said. "I can use it as a business write-off."

"You're sure?"

"I am," Vanessa said, kissing the pretty girl before reaching for her chequebook.

"Thank you so much," Chelsea said.

"You're most welcome," Vanessa smiled.

Ten minutes later they were both dressed, and Vanessa dropped Chelsea off at her staff party before heading to her own Christmas party with a group of her swinger friends.

The end

12