Silly Stepslut's Barbeque Debacle

Story Info
Jugsica Playhard has inadvertent fun with her stepfamily.
6k words
3.54
13.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*****

This is a half joke, kinda silly but still meant to be erotic. I'm not personally into incest on its own. However, if you aren't being weird about family matters, I think the dynamic is interesting and from a story perspective I think the reasons for its taboo nature can be ignored.

***

A suburban mansion stood tall over its wide yard. That yard had the greenest grass in the state and the beautiful semi cloudy weather shone down directly overhead. The grass itself was not easy to see, however, as this house's yard was packed with food, grills, tables and over thirty people. Today was a family reunion for the Playhard clan, a happy crowd of plump, rich, white folk in stockbroking and real estate. Younger members of the clan ran around outside and played games while older members lazed around talking about football, cars and complaining about how long it took to grill food. The main course was on the horizon and obese men and women were starving to death under the sun in their Ray-Ban sunglasses.

The event's main host and owner of the house was Hank Playhard, a single father earning big to take care of his single step daughter: Jugsica. Hank stood by his grill with jeans, a tight belt, a white shirt over his belly, thin framed glasses and brown, wavy, well kept hair. He also had a necklace with a cross, but that was tucked away in his shirt as he worked at the grill. He still had to watch himself next to the grill, however, as his jeans held a chronic bulge full of his completely soft, absolutely monstrous cock. Next to him were his brothers Rodney and Tucker, men with larger pot bellies, dressed with tweaks of flair showing off their immense wealth.

As they grilled, the especially chubby Tucker leaned over to Hank to catch his attention.

"Hey bud! How're the hogs burning?"

"Uh... they're burning well." Hank replied with his ever cautious tone. "Hopefully a nice set of juicy meat logs for everyone to stuff their faces with."

"Good eats today." Rodney spoke up, a Rolex branding hand rubbing circles on his gut. "I think my burgers are about cooked."

Tucker rubbed his own enormous stomach. "Mmm, mm, mm! Glad to hear! Maybe you can take over Hank's cooking and he can go rally the troops. I know there's a couple folks missing for the meal."

Hank turned around, checking the area. "Uh... who's missing from the uh, gathering? Do I need to make a phone call?"

"Well I just noticed your daughter was not on the perimeter." As Rodney spoke, he rubbed some extra sweat off his brow. "We can take on sorting the feast, but I could not find her for the life of me - she always gives her step uncle a big, beefy hug."

"Yeah," Rodney agreed, "you have quite the special little lady there, and you can see and feel the lack of presence, er-herm..."

Shortly after the mention of Hank's stepdaughter, both of their jeans pushed a smidge closer to the grills.

Hank could not see, however, and had his attention wrapped in their words. "Oh really? Uh... in all these people? I'm so glad the family's taking to her so well, sometimes it seems like a few of the cousins think she's up to no good."

"Oh, she's got plenty good. In her heart I mean of course - truly a god loving, mature woman. Look, she's missing the grand feast, go get her and we can set up."

Hank left his brothers to sort the meals. On his way towards his front door, a group of women looked up. Most of them had some variation of a scowl on their tanned faces. One woman in particular held a hand up to grab Hank's attention.

"Darling Hank," his aunt Marge waved, giving Hank a wide smile, "are we starting dinner soon? The ladies and I can smell your grillsmithing and the urge to run up and plunder your hotdogs is overwhelming!"

Hank chuckled. "Uh... pretty close, feel free to gather the troops. I'm going inside to check if anyone's in there. Rodney and Tucker say they haven't seen my sunflower out, which is a big surprise!"

Marge's smile returned to a scowl. "...Jugsica's inside? And you're going to bring her outside?"

"Well... yeah. She was away earlier today and I thought she'd just come right out but I guess not."

"Maybe she's still embarrassed from the last time she showed herself off to the family."

The other women gave mean spirited laughs, but Hank just laughed off their cruel cackles.

"No... she truly appreciates everyone here and she knows you all love her so much. I bet she's busy with her morning exercise routine. Didn't get back until an hour or so ago."

"Oh she just might be 'busy' 'exercising'. Maybe getting some help from her cousins in there." The women laughed again.

"Well if she is I can tell them the food's ready too! Be back in a jiffy, ladies."

Hank continued inside. Some of the younger clan were inside playing video games on his couch, eyes glued to their miniature screens. They only spoke to each other to hurl insults or admonish prideful achievements. As Hank walked upstairs to his stepdaughter's room, he could hear a juicy and uniform clap of fatty flesh against the floor.

Duh du-dump, Duh du-dump

It seemed to be coming from her room, alongside Christian rap. The sound of high pitched, short breathed counting became discernible as he got closer.

"...41, 42, 43..."

Hank knocked. "Uh... sunflower? Little J?"

The high pitched voice stopped counting to reply. "Come iiiinnnnn!!"

Hank opened the door. Jugsica's room was lined with Christian symbolism mixed with malibu pink and cute boy posters. Her laptop was on, recording the room and playing music. And on the screen was a mirror of Jugsica herself, working on some deep, deep squats.

Unlike much of the stepfamily, Jugsica Playhard stored her high levels of fat much more elegantly. Her dump truck ass touched the ground when she went down. The sports shorts she wore did not cover everything and the exposed stretch of buttcheek swung down hard when her athletic legs bent down. Far more impressive were her tits. They too touched the ground when she threw herself down, both gourd-like breasts reaching well below her belt when she stood. They also swung out of sync with each other in her very loose, stretchy tank top. Her slender hands were flat below her face, preventing her tits from hitting her in the face. Her tan complexion contrasted with her pearly white smile and bright, innocent eyes, shiny blonde hair tied back out of her face.

"Heeyyy daddyyy! Just a second - 45, 46..." Her focus returned to the recording computer, speaking numbers under her breath.

"Uh... hey sunflower, we're about done cooking-"

"50! Yaayyy!"

Jugsica cheered, jumping for joy. As she jumped, her breasts covered her face multiple times. Hank could not help but notice the dark circles around the front of each tit. He gulped, averting his eyes and telling himself to think cleaner.

"Good job sunflower, but I think you should come see the rest of the family. We're having dinner soon."

She let out a lewd, exaggerated sigh, one better categorized as a moan. "But dadddyyy, I missed my morning routine! And I want you to think I'm your good little girl so I can't miss a recording! I promise, if you watch the tape I think I did all my squats nice and deep - you'll make sure to check, won't you daddy?"

"I uh... assume you did well enough, sunflower. I told you, you don't need to record yourself working out for me."

"But daddyyy! What if I'm exercising wrooong? Besides, it makes me feel better about seeing family! Oh, I just feel so self conscious about my body. Don't I have such fat, juicy..." As Jugsica spoke, she turned to the side and arced her back. Her jutting tits and upturned ass were all in view. She then pinched her lean midriff. "...lovehandles? If I could see them, I bet they'd look so swollennn!"

Hank chuckled. "Well, sunflower, I'll be honest: you look healthier than most of our family. I don't see why you'd ever need to feel self conscious about your body."

Jugsica gasped, a wide smile on her face. She then walked to her father, high knees sending her floppy knockers flailing.

"Aw daddyyy, you know just how to compliment my boddyyy! Thanks- whoops!"

Jugsica's clumsiness shined as she literally tripped over her own foot. As she walked forwards, she knocked Hank down to the ground. He let out a panicked "Bwah-ah!" as Jugsica accidentally stuffed her tit right in his face. When they hit the ground, her tit had not only covered Hank's face, her nipple had found itself in his open mouth. She let out a sweet, passionate moan as Hank's jaw was forced closed on her puffy nipple. Hank's mouth was filled with sweet, creamy milk. Hank held his hands up, stuck between the urge to avoid touching her breasts and the urge to get her gushing nipple out of his mouth. Jugsica herself took a moment to pull herself off, sliding down to remove herself, sliding her body against Hank's. His monstrous cock bulge twitched when he felt Jugsica's pussylips through her tight, think sport shorts.

"I'm so sorry daddyyy! I swear, I didn't mean to fall on you!"

Once she was off him, he got to his feet. She bounced her entire body on her heels and covered her mouth in a loud gasp as she stared at his face. He had milk in his mouth, at the edges of his lips and some milk on his shirt from her other tit being smashed against him.

"Daddyyy, did I get milk in your mouth?"

Hank jumped to his feet. He felt like he was embarrassing her, so he hid his mouth behind his arm and forced himself to swallow. The milk was delicious, but he still fought the urge to spit it out for her sake. He had not realized she had obviously seen the milk in his mouth.

"Up-no no no, I'm fine sunflower!"

Jugsica looked down at her tits, both leaking milk. "Ohh... you didn't have to swallow my thick creamy milk daddy. It's my fault for not milking these fat round tittiesss!"

"Uh... you're fine, really Jugsica. You just need to get some different clothes on and you'll be fine!"

"You're ok that I made you drink all that titjuice daddy? If you are I'll be daddy's good little girl for the rest of the day I promise!" she pleaded with fluttery eyes on the verge of tears.

"Uh... I uh, I know you will. Just put on something cleaner, ok?"

"All my clothes got so dirty I put them in the wash - they should be dry now. Could you please get them daddyyy?"

"Of course I can sunflower, be back in a jiffy-"

"Thanks daddyyy!"

Her high pitched adoration was accompanied by a tight hug. Her massive tits wrapped around his body, jutting out in either direction and squirting a bit extra milk, making her let out a quiet moan into his shirt.

"Sure thing sunflower, be back!"

Hank ran downstairs to get new clothes from the drier. Once he left, Jugsica picked up a set of long, strong resistance bands. She planned on working out some more, hopeful to finish her workout routine, but then she realized that her father might also want some clean clothes. She walked out of her room to the top of the stairs and called down.

"Daddyyy, do you want me to get you a new shirt? It's my fault you got so milkyyy! Daddyyy??"

Hank was down in the laundry room, sorting through his daughter's clothes. He was hoping to find some more conservative clothes for her, but he was taking a while to find them if they even existed. Jugsica decided to jiggle down the stairs, keeping her head to the side to avoid the constant titfuls of face flung up. Even though she could have just gone into his room, she knew it was rude to invade his privacy like that and she was already feeling guilty about the recent mishap.

"Daddy?"

As Jugsica came down the stairs, the other younger members of the Playhard clan perked up. If one person could get their attention off their videogames, it was her. They watched her jiggle down, and she watched them look at her. She felt embarrassed, especially since they were all similar in age, but she kept up a sing-song attitude.

"Heyyy guysss! Sorry I've been busy, but I got a little messy upstairs, whoopsies! I'll be right out soo-oon."

"You're messy alright." One piped up. "But it's great to see you! Can I get a hug?"

"Oh, I would looove some hugs! But... ugh, I'm just so messyyy I'd feel bad getting you wet!"

More of her cousins were sitting up, many hiding rising erections. One in particular had an idea, however. Jugsica was plenty of fun to play physical games with and if she was already messy they could get her into some compromising scenarios without a problem.

"That's ok, we all get messy sometimes. Maybe we can play some football together!"

Jugsica put a ditsy finger to her lips and looked off to the side. "Football? Me?"

"Yeah! If you're already messy, we can have some good old fashion games out back!"

Jugsica considered the offer. "I don't know guyyys, I think daddy said he'd start filling my tummy with his meat pretty soooon..."

One of the larger cousins giggled at her wording before he jumped in. "C'mon Jugs, we haven't seen you all day! Are you gonna feel like running around after a great big feast? We can get some energy out and then get it back from dinner."

Jugsica liked that argument. "You know what? You guys are very persuasive, and I'm really interested in playing with some balls now... let's go!"

The group followed Jugsica out the back door. There, Jugsica found the football her dad had lying around. She had also brought her exercise resistance bands and decided to hang them on the doorknob so she did not forget them.

"Alright everybodyyy! How should we make teams?"

"Well you have the ball, why don't you pick out a team for yourself and we can play? You can even start with the ball."

Jugsica split the teams up randomly, what she considered fair. The enemy team all seemed to be the larger cousins, but even they were less healthy than her well maintained physique. Then the groups split into huddles. Jugsica's team squeezed in close, close enough so that her massive tits were pressed against everybody.

"Oh, guysss you shouldn't be so close to meee! I'll get all your shirts dirtyyy!"

"That's ok," a smaller cousin said. "We're playing football, we can all get dirty and it'll be fine!" That cousin then got in even closer, burying himself in one of her tits.

Jugsica giggled. "Aw, glad you guys aren't such sticklers about cleanliness! So glad we're part of the same family! Now, what should we do? I don't really know all that much about football T-B-H."

"You'll be great at it! Why don't you take the ball and just run past them? You're so slender and quick, you could probably score in one run!"

"You really think I could?"

"Yeah, no problem!"

"Sure, go for it!"

"Why not give it a try?"

"Mmhmm." Her cousin mouthed into her boob.

Jugsica looked to her side with anxious excitement before returning with a bright smile. "Alright... then let's play some footballlll! Yeah!"

The teams set up in formation. Jugsica stuck her ass out back, most of her team standing behind her pretending to be in some sort of formation. The one cousin in front called "Hike!", turned back and stuck the ball between her tits. Jugsica clutched the ball above her chest and began to jog forward. Her tits flopped to her sides, pointing right at the legs of her enemies. The enemy team seemed to swarm around her, jogging slow as well. Very quickly, she ran into two boys, one on each side. They reached for her, both gripping their side's tit. Their hands strangled her nipples as she moved past. Jugsica let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Ooo~ guysss, they got me!"

"Keep running Jugs!" a teammate called.

Jugsica kept going, surprised she had not been downed. Everyone kept pace behind her, the boys at her boobs slowing her progress. As she pushed forward, they would hold her massive tit with one hand and milk her with the other. With her forward focus, she did not see them squirt her milk into her other cousins' mouths. The attention made Jugsica shutter with unexplainable feelings, making her ass wiggle even more as she jogged forward.

"Hey guysss, can I get some defense up in here? Or at least could you try something else? Your tactics make me feel funny insiiiide~"

"Sorry, you're just kind of slippery. Somebody else could try!"

They let go of Jugsica, letting her tits slap together in front. Their hands were covered with milk like the path of her trek. She was reaching the edge of the yard though, and she was keeping remarkable pace... for an evening stroll, at least. Despite her athletic build and great potential for speed, she did not seem to understand the urgency she should have. Her cousins were turning this into an endurance test anyways.

After the group let her tits flop about in front, top completely soaked with milk, two new defenders stepped up to her sides.

"We'll be more careful about grabbing you with our hands..." One said.

"That would be greaaat! I feel embarrased about how much my big, swollen titties are leaking everywhere!"

"We can help solve that too, by replacing using our hands with using our mouths!"

Despite Jugsica's ditsy mind, those words still made her mentally double take. "Wh-what?"

Both cousins grabbed her tits with their hands, but only to funnel her nipples to their mouths. She let out a passionate squeal of surprise, slowing to a shuffle. She was sure they would be able to take her down now, but instead of bringing her and the ball to the ground, they put their energy into sucking on her tits really hard.

"What are you guys doiiing?!"

One let her nipple go for a moment. "You wanted us to use something besides our hands, right?"

"Oh, but this isn't much betterrrr~!"

"That's ok," one of her teammates said, "you're so close to making a touchdown!"

Jugsica powered through the pleasure-filled titsuckling. Her nipples were squirting so much milk, the cousins had to let some out the sides of their mouths. She was not the most observant girl in the world, but the funny feelings inside pushed her to ask "Could you pleeease not use your mouths? It makes me feel reeeally funny inside~."

With the current pace of speed, it was easy for the one shorter cousin to run back to the house's backyard door. There, he grabbed the resistance bands. He ran back up to the group and handed the two separate teams each a resistance band.

"Since Jugs doesn't like how we've been defending her, maybe we can use these to touch her? If we wrap them around you Jugs, we won't even have to touch you."

Jugsica loved the idea at first, not fully aware of the malicious intent. "Awwwesommme! Go for it!"

Jugsica's tits were each wrangled with a resistance band. After the loop was pulled tight, both teams adjusted themselves at the handles of their respective tit bands, Jugsica's team pulling her forward by her left tit and the defense pulling her back by her right. When they first began the tug of war, Jugsica let out a cutesy moan. The groups were having fun pulling her forward and back, the teams getting healthy sprays of milk all over themselves. Jugsica was experiencing the strongest abuse so far, and it only riled her body up more that her nipples themselves were forced to spray hot milk without any direct attention.

"Ahah~ how much further do I have to go guysss?! I'm starting to think I'm not as good at football as I thought..."

After a few glances to one another, the eldest of the cousins spoke up.

"If you make it to the bushes at the end of your yard, then you score a touch down. Ok?"

"Oookaaay~!"

Despite their behavior so far, the other players decided to relent on testing Jugsica's body. The team ahead of her pulled her forward with a sudden burst of strength and she reached the bushes. The band pullers let go and both teams began to cheer for Jugsica. She felt so amazing that she could not help but jump for joy as a victory dance. Her and all her cousins jumped around together, many getting close enough to get smacked by her tits on purpose. Even without getting smacked, her floppy udders were rewarded enough to watch, especially now that they seemed to be sending milk flying all around her. The resistance bands were still wrapped around her tits, and their hands flew around as well, significantly less fun to be hit by than the colossal milk cans.

12