Silver and Gold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silver took Feldspar's wrists and held them securely above his head with one hand. Feldspar shivered and his eyelids fluttered as he melted into Silver's hold.

"This okay?" Silver rasped. Feldspar nodded furiously. Silver smiled at the desperation in Feldspar's eyes. "Good. Keep those there."

He crawled up Feldspar's prone body until he was straddling his face. Feldspar's eyes widened at the sight of Silver's cock straining obscenely in his shorts just out of reach. He whined and opened his mouth, but Silver maintained a few inches of distance between them.

Silver smiled down at him. "You want this, don't you," he crooned.

"Yes, sir," Feldspar said, his voice soft.

Silver felt spoiled for choice. He'd fantasized so many times about what he would do with Feldspar when he had the chance. He rubbed his bulge across Feldspar's mouth. Feldspar desperately kissed and rubbed him through his shorts, moaning softly. Silver closed his eyes and savored the dizzying tease of Feldspar's hot breath against his length.

When he'd had enough he scooted away. Feldspar looked up at him with big, pleading eyes. "Please, sir," he whispered.

"I like it when you beg," Silver said. He pulled his cock out and rubbed it across Feldspar's luscious mouth. Feldspar opened hungrily but stayed still, letting Silver tease him. They both groaned when Silver finally pushed the head of his dick into Feldspar's mouth. Feldspar licked and sucked him greedily. With his hands above his head he struggled to raise his head enough to swallow Silver's dick. Silver pushed his head flat against the bed, silently reminding him not to get greedy. Feldspar moaned and relaxed back into the bed, obediently letting Silver set the pace.

Silver was lost in the tantalizing sensation of Feldspar's tongue against him. He swirled and flicked against the sensitive underside, sending jolts of pleasure down to his balls. Silver angled himself downward and plunged shallowly into Feldspar's mouth. Feldspar sucked the head of his cock hard and moaned in satisfaction. Silver's hips bucked involuntarily at the overwhelming pleasure. Feldspar tipped his head back to allow him deeper, and Silver couldn't help but slam into the welcoming mouth a few times.

When he was close he pulled back, admiring how freshly fucked Feldspar looked. His face was flushed and his eyes were half-lidded as he tried to follow Silver's retreating cock. Pinned with his arms above his head, he couldn't get far. Silver slid down Feldspar's body until his cock lined up with Feldspar's. He kissed him deeply, reveling in the sensation of Feldspar's naked body against his. Their stiff nipples rubbed against each other, sending zings of pleasure through him. Feldspar rolled his hips and opened his legs wider, desperately seeking friction. Silver thrust back against him, delighted to feel how hard Feldspar had gotten again.

He kissed Feldspar until they were both breathless and panting. Silver was beyond rational thought. He snagged one of Feldspar's hands and brought it down to their cocks. Feldspar wrapped his hand around them both, making Silver gasp and hitch his hips. Without breaking contact Silver leaned over to grab a small bottle of oil from the bedside table and poured a liberal amount over their joined cocks. Feldspar moaned as the oil ran through his fingers and slicked them up.

Silver dropped down to his elbows and kissed Feldspar again. Their bodies moved in time with each other as raw need took over. He thrust deliberately, trying to keep his pace slow. He wanted to savor every sound of pleasure and gasp of surprise he could wring from Feldspar. Before long he couldn't hold himself back from thrusting harder and faster into Feldspar's hand.

He focused on the feeling of Feldspar's hard cock against his, and soon felt himself hurtling toward the peak. Feldspar began begging and whining between kisses, his hips meeting the wild buck of Silver's as he stroked their cocks together. He knew instinctively that Feldspar wouldn't come without permission, that he'd edge himself for hours if Silver told him to."That's it baby, let go," Silver panted. "Oh fuck... you're so fucking hot."

Silver roared with his release, shooting cum all over Feldspar's stomach and chest. He panted against Feldspar's neck as he rode the wave hard. Pleasure overtook all thought and for long moments Silver ceased to be anything more than a container for sparking, blazing rapture. Feldspar moaned as Silver's cum coated him, and thrust against Silver's shooting cock one more time.

"Go ahead, baby," Silver panted. He thrust his length against Feldspar, shuddering at the intensity of Feldspar's grip around both their cocks. Feldspar cried out as he came for a second time, painting his own chest.

Silver's thrusts slowed and he lifted his head to look into Feldspar's eyes. Feldspar looked adorably bewildered and fucked out. Silver was filled with overwhelming joy and gratitude. He kissed Feldspar slowly, gently caressing his tongue. When he pulled away Feldspar looked even more dazed. He reached down and rubbed their shared loads together on Feldspar's stomach and chest. His eyes flicked to Feldspar's and he automatically opened his mouth for a taste. Silver's eyes widened as he brought his hand to Feldspar's mouth to clean.

"You like that, don't you? God, you're such a needy boy," Silver breathed as Feldspar licked every drop of cum from his fingers. "Only one problem..."

"Hmm?"

"I wanted a taste, too." Silver dropped down and licked Feldspar's softening cock. Feldspar let out a keening whimper. The soft caress of Silver's tongue was too much. He squirmed and Silver's hands snapped to his hips, pinning him to the bed.

"Stay still," Silver directed as he swatted Feldspar on his hip.

Feldspar froze and let himself sink into the sensations Silver was feeding him. When he was all clean, Silver crawled back up his body. Feldspar opened an arm and Silver snuggled up against him, yawning. He was sated and sleepy, but he wasn't sure he could sleep with the fireworks of joy lighting up his body.

They laid together quietly for some time, their bodies limply folded together. "Can't sleep?" Silver murmured into Feldspar's neck. Feldspar's heart jumped. He had thought he'd been lying still enough to fool Silver into thinking he'd drifted off.

"No," he admitted. "My body feels like it's been struck by lightning."

Silver sighed and curled deeper into Feldspar's side. "Me too. Can't imagine why sleep eludes us." Feldspar chuckled and squeezed Silver, his heart softening at the way Silver could always make him laugh.

"Was that all right?" Feldspar said.

"No it wasn't 'all right,'" Silver said tartly. "I think I blew brain matter out of my dick I came so hard." He muttered "all right" dismissively a few times and poked Feldspar in the ribs playfully.

Feldspar laughed. "No, I meant the way that I was. Pushing you around."

"Brain matter. Blew. Out. My. Dick."

Feldspar laughed in earnest. "I had to ask. I don't know what came over me, but you make me feel different than I've ever felt before. Usually I'm... well you know how I usually am. I don't want to go too far and upset you."

"You won't. Besides, you're going to get as good as you give. You won't always be the one in charge."

"I like that," Feldspar murmured. Goosebumps raised on his skin as images of Silver dominating him floated through his imagination. "I like that very much."

"I know you do," Silver said sleepily. He placed a kiss on Feldspar's chest and snuggled closer. "Tired..." he murmured, his voice slurring. Feldspar squeezed him. His body was still lit up with pleasure, but it was mellowing into contentment. Little by little he sank into the comfort of holding and being held, and without realizing it both faeries slid into sleep, satisfied at last.

12