Silver Anniversary Present C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess I am asking if I can take him to bed. He still hasn't found a girlfriend and I think it would help him out a lot."

"So it's charitable, all for his benefit?"

Michelle winced, "If I am honest, no... I like him, a lot actually; I think it would be a wonderful experience for us both, to share something that intimate."

"I understand and appreciate the honesty, and yes the offer still stands. If it was a 25 year old hottie throwing herself at me it would be difficult to resist. I love you, want you to be still excited by life and enjoy new experiences whatever they are. As long as it's a one off and respectful, I think I can manage. I am more relaxed about things these days and we only live once."

"I don't know what to say or if I even want to go through with it, but we are getting closer and it's becoming more of a risk."

***

Michelle told Oliver that Harry was ok with them getting closer. He was staggered by the prospect of actually being with Michelle. Age difference or not he knew he was in love with her. And it was for that reason that he genuinely didn't want to do anything that would harm her or her marriage.

The following week Michelle approached Harry quietly and mentioned Oliver taking her out on Friday, the inference was obvious.

***

Oliver's mouth was agape at how stunning Michelle looked wearing an elegant figure hugging bodycon evening dress. It accentuated her voluptuous figure, her hips might be a bit wider these days but her bum was still a fantastic pear shape, helped by the heels.

Michelle smiled, telling Oliver to put his tongue away, but she was delighted by his reaction. The following dinner and wine were exquisite, while the atmosphere remained highly charged. Michelle knew Harry was out with some friends and would stop over, so they went back home after some post meal drinks.

Michelle took charge, she led Oliver to the bedroom and asked him to unzip her dress, letting it slowly fall and pool at her feet as she turned back toward him. Oliver was dumbstruck at her elegant beauty, standing in a corset and stockings. He had no idea someone as mature and respectable could be so transformed into such a sexual goddess.

Oliver surprised her by asking to take a photograph with his phone, saying he wanted to cherish the moment for ever. It wasn't something Michelle had done before, but she surprised herself by trying a few poses; she dropped a hip and moved a heeled foot forward to enhance her shape. Then she turned the tables taking Oliver's phone from him and taking his photo. After a couple of shots, she suggested he had far too many clothes on. He wasted no time in undressing, Michelle was delighted by his strong and fit torso and flashes of abs and muscles before a girthy and very erect cock suddenly appeared. Much to his embarrassment Michelle insisted on taking more photos, saying she wanted mementos as well.

Oliver's hands glided all over her satin corset and silk stockings. The way he slowly undressed her with almost reverence was sensuous, she enjoyed his reactions to discovering her body. Michelle pushed her chest forward for him, Oliver wasted no time in cupping her large fleshy mounds whilst moving in to kiss her. Eventually breaking the kiss, Oliver's head dropped to devour her breasts.

Michelle knelt down and placed his cock between her cleavage, squeezing her breasts around it. They were so big Oliver's cock almost disappeared; some adept movements had Oliver groaning. Just as he was thinking nothing could feel better, he looked down to see a smiling Michelle lick down his whole length then back up never breaking eye contact. She teased relentlessly until he was begging for her to suck it; Michelle's smiled then her mouth engulfed his now ragingly hard cock.

The sucking action quickly had him on the verge of cumming; in response Oliver pushed Michelle back onto the bed, he immediately plunged onto her newly trimmed pussy, licking and kissing with gusto, it felt extraordinarily erotic. She was aware of his strong hands continuing to explore her body and arched in response. At that point she wrapped her legs around his head. This drove Oliver on immediately giving Michelle her first orgasm, Oliver didn't stop and Michelle rolled into further multiple orgasms.

As she returned from her sexual high, Oliver moved up her body, kissing her mouth as his cock began pushing against her still spasming pussy. Michelle rolled him over, sat astride his stomach and ran her nails down his chest.

"My turn, just sit back and relax! I want this to be special for you."

She smiled and eased up to take his cock in hand and guide it into her. The feeling of being impaled was fantastic, readjusting to move up and back down a few times to take his impressive length. Michelle leant forward to kiss him before sitting upright and riding him slowly cowgirl. Oliver's eyes darted from her face, to her pussy sliding up and down his pole, and to her awesome bouncing tits. He took two big handfuls of her glorious orbs. His cock felt so big and powerful, filling her up, she was in heaven.

She was breathless as she continued riding him, "Mmm, how's that for you, you like that mature pussy baby?"

"I love it; it's the best thing I have ever experienced."

Michelle was delighted; she continued to ride him with slow deep movements. Then she felt a stirring deep inside and wasted no time in picking up the pace. She was riding him faster gasping between breaths.

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me come baby."

She rode him for all her worth now, Oliver was desperately trying to cling on, just as the flood gates opened, Michelle squealed in delight at her orgasm.

After a few minutes recovery, Michelle sighed, "Wow, that was wonderful."

"Mind blowing... You're better than my wildest dreams," agreed Oliver.

"We have all night honey, this is just the start and I've already cum four times, all bets are off."

It didn't take long before Michelle realised Oliver was hard again.

He nibbled her ear lobe and whispered into her ear, "My turn."

He spread her knees and settled his body between her legs, kissing her breasts and face all over. Whilst his cock pushed against her mound, he teased her remorselessly before sliding his hard cock back into her.

Michelle was delighted, "Mmm the benefit of youth, so eager and ready to go again."

Oliver took his time, his motions were steady, feeling every inch as he penetrated her. His hands ran over her body, he'd never seen anyone look so beautiful. Michelle clung to him desperately; enjoying the feel of his strongly muscled chest, cringing slightly as she saw her wedding ring run through Oliver's hair. However the most intense sensations stemmed from their continued deep and passionate kissing.

Oliver gave her everything he had, repeatedly ploughing into her. His earlier orgasm meant he was now in more control. Eventually he felt her convulsing into another orgasm which triggered his own; they both felt him cum, his cock throbbing into Michelle's married quim. He looked into her eyes and never broke contact until he had completed. Michelle had never experienced anything like it, the stare was so intense, he looked like he was about to cry. She was immersed in the emotion and ecstasy showing across his face which she cupped in her hands.

He gently withdrew and pulled her into a hug. His strong arms wrapping around her, providing a feeling of protection and reassurance. A little dazed, they basked in the afterglow of their erotic coupling and closeness of what they felt.

***** Here is where the story deviates from the original****

They looked at each other embarrassed before Michelle managed, "Are you ok?"

Harry just about smiled, "Yeah I think anyways, it's a lot to process."

"You did encourage me to sleep with him and said you were ok with this, I wouldn't have done it unless you had suggested it."

"I know, you are right."

Michelle heard his reluctance but suspected there was an element of arousal in Harry that she needed to explore.

"It was the best present you could have possibly given me; I love you so much for it. Would you like me to tell you about my time with him?"

"Some of it maybe, not knowing what was happening was... difficult."

"Well it was exciting, I felt desired and very...sexual; I also liked the feeling of being in control. He was respectful and seemed besotted by me which I also liked. I think the whole illicit element added to it. He was very fit and well...hung, he satisfied me in every way and I lost count of the orgasms. I felt a little guilty, but elated at the same time, still do if I am honest. I'm sorry if it was difficult for you, but maybe a bit exciting as well?"

With that Michelle leant in and kissed Harry, at the same time she felt his crotch and his obvious arousal. "Mmm it feels like some part of you liked my story, maybe you like the idea of me being with other guys."

The idea that his conservative 49 year-old wife had sex with man half her age was preposterous; but here they were and mixed in with the jealousy was excitement. Harry squirmed unable to reconcile all his conflicting feelings.

"I guess in some ways."

Michelle unzipped him and started stroking his erect cock, "I've seen your porn history, this is something you have been thinking about for a while isn't it.? You can admit the truth to me; we have to be honest with each other."

Harry looked alarmed and didn't answer.

"Tell me, is that want you want baby, a hot wife? Do you want me to fuck other guys?"

"I don't know, seeing men attracted to you has always been a turn on. Last night surprised me, it's almost like I was proud of you. I think the erotic element is you being so sexual, knowing that you are thinking about, preparing yourself and wanting to have sex is erotic...and the fact you have a wanton lustful side that you are fulfilling."

Michelle squeezed Harry's cock before she replied, "Mmm, I discovered that side of me as well, I know you like me to flirt and dress a certain way, l can do more of that, as long as I will always have you to come back to. Last night made me feel desired; the confidence boost is immense, I feel so much better about myself. If it makes us both happy and we are honest with each other maybe we can keep exploring things. I love you more than ever; there is absolutely no threat to us."

You mentioned other men, does that mean it's not just Oliver?"

Michelle quickened the pace of her hand, "He needs to find a girlfriend of his own age and I think it would be dangerous to get too close to one person."

Michelle continued stroking rapidly, "This is going to be so much fun, I'll be your very own hot wife but you'll still be my stag. You've managed the hardest part and I promise I will remain devoted to you, we'll do this together... cum for me honey."

With that Harry spurted a huge load all over Michelle's skirt.

"Jesus it's all over the place, this really does get you worked up doesn't it."

They made love that night with renewed passion, there was definitely a reclaiming element in the way Harry took her. Michelle preferred his gentle and considered love making but accepted his needs had been impacted by her time with Oliver. Michelle had never felt so liberated and empowered, they ravished each other and continued long into the night; it had been years since they had managed that.

***

"Did you wear that skirt for my benefit or other peoples?"

Michelle smiled, "You know the answer to that."

Harry watched his beautiful wife at the BBQ. She was still in her preferred pencil skirt but this one was leather, the heels were higher and she had 'that bra on again under a satin top. He thought she looked absolutely stunning and couldn't help fixing his eyes on her sexy arse as she walked by. Neither could all of the other guys judging from their reactions.

Harry noticed a young guy checking Michelle out in a rather obvious manner. Turning slowly to see him looking, Michelle's eyes met his and a faint smile appeared on her face. As she walked by him, Harry noticed the guy said something to her; Michelle stopped and started talking to him. Harry felt nervous as Michelle took a seat next to him. She touched his arm as they continue to chat as he inched closer. He was watching his beautiful wife flirting with a young guy, Michelle glanced across at Harry maybe looking for any sign of concern then winked at him.

They continued to talk; it must have been 20 minutes by now. Then suddenly she was back at Harry's side looking flushed and tentatively asking, "Are we still good?"

Harry murmured a non-committal reply. Her excitement was obvious. She started babbling, his name was Dan, he was very chilled and a really nice guy.

"Talking to another man as you watched was so amazing. I was nervous and excited."

"Well there will be no shortage of candidates, you mesmerising most of the men here."

"I had better stick with the single ones though; some of the wives look like they are going to lynch me."

Once home, Michelle explained that the flirting was a turn on for her. She loved the edgy conversation and innuendos and it was flattering to see guys check her out.

Harry decided he should benefit immediately, he unzipped and pushed her down toward his now raging cock which she readily accepted. Michelle wouldn't normally have gone along with an unplanned blow job and certainly not without a shower in advance.

Michelle popped off his cock "I want you to fuck me silly."

Harry wasn't going to reject that offer; he was going crazy with desire and wanting to claim Michelle as his. The leather skirt looked even better pushed up to her hips and he did his best to make her tits bounce out of the bra as he fucked her hard.

They ended up having sex twice and again in the morning. Michelle let out a low long sigh after their morning coupling, "Well we can safely conclude the flirting is a turn on, you were magnificent."

***

The following evening they talked it through over a bottle of wine. Harry admitted loving the dressing and flirting; Michelle focused on the reconnection sex afterwards being mind-blowing.

"Were you thinking of me, Matt or Dan from the BBQ last night?"

"To be honest, it was all mixed up, mostly you, sometimes them. The idea I can attract young handsome guys and be so forthright when talking to them is nothing short of a revelation; at 49 I have discovered that I love flirting."

Harry was having some doubts and concerns about where this might lead, but their sex life had picked up in both frequency and intensity and being married to a sexually confident woman was adding a whole new dimension to their relationship. Michelle reassured Harry that she loved him more than ever.

"Would you want to see Dan again?"

Michelle's eyes widened as she hesitated. "He seemed nice, but I am not sure about seeing people we know, we can trust Oliver but I think others might brag about any conquest, maybe we should keep it to just flirting."

"Yeah fair point, I think you are right."

"We could explore online groups or contacts together, to learn more."

Later, as they opened the second bottle, slightly drunk, they went through the process of completing Michelle's profile on a popular 'hook up' site. It was free to females and couples and they were able to scan through other members, Michelle was very impressed with some of the single guys before they started typing her profile.

Harry completed her description, 'Hot-wife 49yrs, voluptuous 38dd, 30, 34, blonde/white hair, married with stag seeking dates and fun. He edited one of their holiday photographs with Michelle in an elegant turquoise evening dress, cropping it and blurring Michelle's face so she couldn't be identified. Then he had an idea and did the same with one of the photo's Oliver had taken of her.

"You can't post a photograph of me in a corset and stockings."

"Oh but I can... you look red hot in them; anyway most of the women are in lingerie or less," with that Harry hit upload.

***

Michelle woke up late the next day with an almighty hangover. Drinking water, taking aspirin and a shower left her feeling marginally better. She spotted the lap top and hazily recalled the previous night's profile posting.

Nervous she opened it and logged back into the site. She was relieved that the photograph still looked anonymous in the light of day, but winced at how the corset only barely managed to contain her assets.

Then she noticed a number in the corner increase from 230 to 231. Upon checking, she realised it was the number of likes for her profile. Nervously she clicked on some on the comments. The first three read

"Absolutely stunning, such a classy beautiful lady. Would love to get to know you, perhaps on a date?"' Chris 26."

"Fantastic figure, so glam and married so naughty with it, I'll be your bull anytime: John 37... with an 8 inch dick."

"I wouldn't stop fucking that for days: Richard 18."

18! Oh my God, Michelle slammed the lap top shut in a slight panic.

After calming herself down she realised that she felt good, very good in fact, literally hundreds of guys found her attractive!

Later she showed the responses to Harry who thought it quite hilarious, especially the rather more lewd comments. He calmed her down saying they could always stop or they could filter the results, it still didn't commit them to doing anything.

They ticked for 'working professionals' initially. Age range prompted a discussion: definitely younger but no 18 year olds like Ryan, Michelle blushed as they settled on the 25 to 40 range. Location of less than 150 miles whilst avoiding their own town thinned the crowd significantly. For physical attributes, they included 'fit', 'athletic', 'in shape'.

There was an option to filter by manhood size.

"Yours is a perfect size for me."

"Isn't this about trying something different, how big was Oliver?"

"Maybe a bit bigger than you, about 7 inches I think."

"And you enjoyed him?"

"Yes, I did!" Just saying it sent an excited shiver through Michelle.

"There's you answer then 7 inches plus."

No, I don't want anything massive, it would just be uncomfortable or painful, I have no idea how those porn actresses manage, practice I suppose: just tick 7 and ermmm... maybe 8 as well.

The filter returned 28 matches: A quick run through excluded more on the basis or looks and elements in the profiles they didn't like, any hint of arrogance was an automatic exclusion which left 11.

They pondered their next step, agreeing Michelle should send out a generic response to them.

'Hi, thanks for the response to my profile, I liked yours too. It would be good to chat more and see if we are compatible.'

It wasn't long before there were pings indicating replies coming in. Curious they started reviewing the incoming messages. Some were funny, most quite relaxed and some a bit odd. They replied to the ones they liked and relaxed more as they chatted safely through the site.

Over time the list was shortened and a favourite emerged: James.

Michelle was in regular contact with him via the site. She exchanged more photographs, some of hers in lingerie which Harry had taken in response so a lot of torso shots from James.

***

Michelle just logged onto her profile when a photograph of an impressively meaty cock appeared. She hadn't been expecting it and almost choked on her mug of tea.

She told Harry, "Do you mind if I send him a topless one in return?"

"It seems a fair exchange."

James' reply was more than enthusiastic, complimenting Michelle on her impressive attributes and what he would like to do with them.

Michelle turned to Harry, "You know, he might be jerking off to me."

"I am sure he is."

"That is kind of exciting don't you think?"