Silver Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

**********

The familiar smell of a vacant house greeted me as I opened the door for Marlene and Misty. The house was chilly to say the least, and the first thing I did was to turn the thermostat up to a normal setting. Marlene shivered as she walked into me, drawling her arms around my waist and holding me tight.

"It feels so good to be home," she moaned, releasing a deep breath while continuing to hold me tight.

"It does feel good to be home, doesn't it?" I replied in a question.

"Home, yes home," she quivered, "This is home."

We swayed together in the hallway, holding each other and realizing, no matter how beautiful and perfect paradise seemed, there was no place like home.

Misty raced through the house, reacquainting herself with her place in the bedroom before sauntering out into the kitchen and expectedly waited by the cabinet door.

"Michael, she's waiting by the pantry," Marlene giggled in my ear.

"Your dog?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes, my dog," she continued as her hands found the back of my head and trailed her fingers through my hair.

"You know, I believe the two of you are in cahoots."

"Who?"

"Your fingers, and your dog!"

"Handsome, whatsoever are you talking about?" she giggled as she reached up on her tip toes and gave me a soft kiss.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," I laughed as I cupped her face in my hands, feeling her cheeks as they rose high on her face in a smile.

Marlene pinched my cheek, telling me how much she loved me before turning away.

"Want a bone, Baby-Girl?" she asked in a high pitched squeal.

I could only shake my head as Misty's paws danced on the ceramic kitchen floor as Marlene walked toward her. I retrieved my suitcase and began to unpack it, placing most of the clothes in the laundry to wash. Misty raced by in the hallway and disappeared into the spare bedroom to devour her treat.

"Need some help, Handsome?"

Before I could answer, Marlene pushed me onto the bed from behind. She giggled in delight as my hands instinctively reached to brace my fall onto the mattress. She was close behind and quickly straddled my back while grasping my outstretched hands and holding them secure above my head. The feeling of her warm breath near the back of my ear sent chills racing through my body, raising the hair on my neck.

"I'm going to properly welcome you home," she breathed into my ear.

My body shivered beneath her as another flurry of chills swept over me. I begged Marlene to stop giving me chills which only heightened her sensual bantering along my skin.

"Please, stop," I laughed as my wrists struggled against Marlene's grip.

"Mmm, mmm, I'm going to take you in my mouth and suck you dry," she teased, now nuzzling her nose into the nape of my neck.

"Marlene, please," I pleaded to no avail as my body twisted beneath her.

My open luggage blocked the lower half of the bed and an abundance of pillows occupied the top, leaving me with extremely limited wiggle room. My voice raised as Marlene continued to ignite the nerves of my body, and it wasn't long before I heard the familiar sound of heavy paws rounding the bed to the side where my head laid. The feeling of thick, wet slobber covered my lips as Misty decided to join in on the fun.

"Misty, no, get girl," I laughed before the feeling of a long, hot tongue entered my mouth.

"Misty, no," I yelled out, "That's gross; go lay down," I responded in heavy, laughing breaths.

"Get him, girl," Marlene squealed, laughing hysterically as the overly affectionate black Lab continued to coat my face with her drool.

"Misty, stop, your breath is rancid."

"Get daddy," Marlene encouraged the unsympathetic hound.

Misty raised her paws onto the edge of the bed, reached over me, and gave Marlene a quick lick to her face. I laughed as I heard Marlene gasp as she struggled to keep hold of my wrists while turning her face to fend off the tonguing she was about to receive.

"No, Misty, not me, get daddy, get daddy," she screamed.

The mattress plunged down as the weight of the broad chested Lab leaped up. Marlene screamed in laughter, rolling off to the side in an attempt to hide from Misty's surprise attack. And then it happened; the full weight of the eighty pound Lab fell onto my back, forcing the air from my lungs. She wiggled and squirmed on top of me until she fell between me and Marlene. I coughed and gasped for air as the stout, furry hound wedged between our bodies. Misty had never made any attempt to hop onto the bed, even when I had encouraged her to do so. It was just a no no in the guide dog realm. But alas, she was on the cusp of full retirement as her twelfth birthday had arrived the previous month. I could hear Marlene crying in laughter which only spurred the black beast on.

"Well, so much for my homecoming blow job," I mused as my lungs had acquired the adequate amount of air for me to breathe again, "Cocked blocked once again by my own dog!"

**********

"Hey, Handsome, what are you doing?" Marlene asked from the other end of the phone line.

"Playing with myself, as usual," I replied in a normal voice, doing my very best to suppress a hearty laugh.

"Michael, stop, you are not," Marlene giggled in embarrassment.

"I am so; I have a nice hand full of meat," I laughed, giving up any attempt at trying to remain serious.

"Oh my God, you are sooo bad," she giggled from the other end, "You better keep your hands off of that beautiful specimen until I get there tonight."

"Why, so Misty can throw herself between us again?"

"Michael, stop, my poor baby."

"You're talking about the dog, aren't you?"

"Of course!" she laughed.

"Very funny... So, to what do I deserve to hear the sound of your beautiful voice this morning?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Um, are we doing anything Saturday night?" Marlene asked.

"No, not that I know of," I answered, "Why?"

"Ed and Janet want to take us out for dinner, and they also would like to discuss something with you."

"What do they want to talk about?"

"I'm not sure, Ed just asked me if we could meet with him and Janet in the city Saturday night; what do you think?"

"Yes, sure, we can meet with them if you want."

"OK, I'll let him know, and I'll see you tonight," she cheerfully said, "Keep your hands off of my prize, you!"

she was still laughing as we disconnected our conversation.

**********

The hostess led us through the restaurant, weaving between tables as she continued walking ahead of us.

"Jesus, how big is this place," I whispered in Marlene's ear as she guided me through the vast number of tables.

The hostess slowed, turning to us to explain we would be using the back room due to the high volume of group reservations they had that night. I could hear the handle of the doorknob as she prepared to open the door for us. Marlene and I followed close behind as she entered the room.

"Surprise!" the vast crowd shouted as Marlene entered the room while holding my arm.

She jumped back into my body as the compression of the incredible sound hit us. Cheers and laughter followed the burst of air from the boisterous greeting. Even with what I already new, the volume of the voices still startled me as I jerked back in shock. The surprised and shocked face of Marlene was described to me by various people throughout the night as the food, drinks, and cheer flowed freely throughout the room. Marlene's surprise 50th birthday party had gone on without a hitch. She was completely taken off guard, and it took her awhile to peel herself away from my chest. Tears streamed down her face as she pressed into my chest as the realization of her party overwhelmed even the most professional of lawyers.

"Did you know about this?" she asked as I held her trembling body safe against me.

"Who me?" I innocently asked.

Marlene reached up and kissed me; "Happy birthday, Beautiful!" I whispered in her ear as People surrounded her, congratulating her, leaving hugs, kisses and well wishes.

"Well, we did it!" cheered Marlene's mom, Ed, and Janet as they pulled me away from the enthusiastic mob.

While I had been involved in getting people's names and addresses for the invitations for Marlene's party, Marlene's partners, Ed O'Neil, Janet Heartgrove, and her mother took care of all other preparations for the event! They described the streamers, balloons, and various decorations to me as we made our way to the bar.

"Michael, you should have seen the look on her face," Ed laughed, "And yours also! It was priceless, and I'm sure we will have many pictures to relive all of it!"

With Ed's assistance, I ordered a white wine for Marlene, and a Diet coke for myself. While speaking to me about a problem he thought I might be able to help with, Ed guided me back to Marlene as she stood in the same place we left her as she spoke with friends and family.

"Here you go, Beautiful," I said as Ed handed me over.

"Michael, did you know about this?"

"Me?" I once again gasped in innocence, attempting to hold back my smile.

"You're in trouble, buddy Boy," she whispered as she kissed me softly.

"Hey, Whitie," a loud, jovial voice said behind me.

The feeling of long fingernails raked through my hair as I leaned back, "Hi, Dianne, how are you, Love?"

"Better now," she answered as she spun me around and planted a loving kiss on my lips.

The feeling of her lipstick, generous breasts, and perfume, had me growing in my pants. "What did you call me?"

"Whitie!"

"Is there nothing sacred in my life anymore?" I laughed.

"Apparently not," she whispered in my ear, her warm breath dancing over my skin, "So, when is the unveiling?"

"You know, Dianne, one of these days, I'm going to pull these pants down and give you a proper fucking!"

"Will it be someday soon?" she asked with a smile in her voice.

"You're impossible; I can't even shock you with anything I say, can I?"

"Not really," she replied as her long nails ran down my chest.

"Hey Whitie!" another female voice yelled from behind.

"Hi, Marjie, how are you?"

"Hi, who?" the voice asked.

"Who is it?" I asked, no longer able to distinguish voices due to the elevated volume of the room.

"Turn around, and I'll give you a hint," the voice instructed.

Dianne assisted in turning me around as she laughed at my predicament. She held my hands behind my back as a body leaned back into me. I felt a slim dangling tail sweep across my nose. "No," I laughed, "You came!"

Dianne released my hands and I reached around the thin waist of the tall woman as she stood with her back to me. "Karen, you made it! How are you?" I exclaimed as I held her tight.

"I delayed my vacation for another day in order to be here tonight; I really wanted to be here with all of you," she tearfully said.

Karen turned to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a gentle kiss on my nose.

"Hey, what am I, a dog?" I laughed, holding my lips out in an expectant kiss.

Karen leaned down and laid her lips against mine, giving me an exaggerated smooch, ending with a loud smack.

The three of us stood together, talking, laughing, and flirting as they asked me about our vacation, the upcoming wedding, and describing to me how Marlene's face still glowed at any mention of my name. They suddenly became quiet before I heard a new voice; "Hey there, Luke, where's your light saber?"

Dianne and Karen broke out into hysterics as my face flushed with embarrassment.

"Well, there is only one wiseass left in this crowd... Hi, Marjie, how is my girl," I asked as I quickly turned to her voice, grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up.

"Michael, put me down," she screamed in shock.

"Not until you apologize," I laughed as I began to squeeze her sides.

"No, Michael, please, no, I'm sorry, I'm sor...ry," she laughed.

I eased her back to the floor, and breathed heavily, not realizing quite how I managed to do what I had just done.

People were hooting and laughing as Marjie slapped my chest, calling me crazy before lifting up and giving me a loving kiss.

"Looks like somebody is having fun tonight," Marlene's voice said from behind me, "I think maybe we should show him a bit more fun; don't you think girls?"

With those words, I was grabbed by both arms and led to the dance floor where I was brutally tormented by the four women. Boobs, butts, crotches, hair,hips, and lips were rubbed, ground, wisped, and pressed against most of my body as the girls assaulted me on the dance floor. I was the main entertainment for the crowd as they hooted and hollered, laughing at my expense. It wasn't much longer before they grabbed my brother-in-law, Matt on the floor, giving him the once over. The DJ encouraged everyone to join in on the fun, and it wasn't long before the dance floor was filled. My sisters, friends, and even my mom and Mrs. Cassidy were laughing and twisting to the music.

A friend of mine grabbed my arm while I was dancing and whispered in my ear. Marlene was holding my hand as I listened to him speak. "Can we get some fresh air?" I turned to ask Marlene.

"Sure, is everything alright?" she asked with concern.

"Yes, I just want to show you something," I smiled as a bead of sweat dripped from the end of my nose.

Marlene led me to the door where we had entered at the beginning of the night. Stepping through the swinging door, she stopped dead in her tracks and gasped out loud.

"Happy birthday, Marlene," my daughter Monica said in a cheerful voice.

"Oh, Sweetheart, how are you?" Marlene asked in a quivering voice.

"Sorry I'm late, but I had a three hour exam this afternoon, and had my last paper of the semester to hand in."

"Oh, Sweetie, thank you for coming; you don't know how much this means to me," Marlene cried as she hugged my daughter tight; "I love you..."

"I love you too," Monica tearfully whispered.

"How about a hug for your daddy?" I asked with a smile.

Monica raced into me and squeezed me tight, telling me how much she loved me too. We opened the door to reenter the party and were greeted with the blast of the music and peoples laughs.

"Wow, what a party," Monica exclaimed.

It wasn't long before my sisters had all of us back out on the dance floor, and the "girls" were back to tormenting the shit out of me.

Me and Marlene fell into each other as the music eventually slowed. Our bodies knew each others moves as we lazily swayed around the dance floor. I will never get tired of the way her arms reached up and over my shoulders before wrapping around my neck, nor will I ever tire of her fingers letting my hair repeatedly slide through them.

"I'm in heaven," she whispered before gently kissing my lips.

"This will never get old," I replied with a loving smile, "Never, never, never..."

My beautiful Marlene melted into me even more, and we both wished that this song would be the song that would never end.

**********

It was a quarter after midnight when we staggered through the front door. Of course, our usual greeting party was digging her nose between us as we drifted into the dining room to deposit Marlene's gifts and cards on the table.

"C'mon, Baby-Girl, let's go outside," I yawned as I made my way to the back door to let Misty out to do her business. I stepped out into the quiet night, my ears still ringing from the music and noise of the party. It was chilly for an early May evening in southern New Jersey; enough for a spring jacket or sweater. The stillness of the night had me believing all of the critters had called it an early evening. There was no longer the sound of Misty's paws trotting through the Fall leaves, no sound of crunching snow and ice as she paced around the yard searching for that special spot. The grass had once again turned soft and thick, presenting a soft, cool cushion of green for the adorable black Lab to stroll. I leaned my head back, listening to the series of cracks in my neck as if I had zippered up my coat. I opened my eyes to the universe above me and wondered if it looked the same as when my friends and I would lay on the hill on the side of my parent's house and look up at the stars.

"A kiss for your thoughts," Marlene whispered as she raked her fingers through my scalp.

I let out a long, drawn out moan and felt the familiar chills scatter over my back.

"Wow, I haven't heard your 'bear' groan in awhile," she whispered, seemingly hesitant to disturb the beauty of the silence. "What are you thinking about, Michael?"

"Mmm, just how beautiful you are," I smiled as I continued looking up into the night sky.

"Wow, twice in the last few weeks," she softly giggled.

I felt Marlene's arms wrap around my waist as she snuggled into my back, again questioning what I was really thinking.

"Wondering if the stars looked the same as when we were young," I answered.

"They're as beautiful as ever," Marlene sighed while squeezing me tighter.

"That's nice to hear," I sighed as I turned to face her.

"Thank you, Michael."

"For what?"

"For everything."

"Everything?"

"I had the nicest time tonight, and you let me speak to everyone at the party without the fear of ignoring you; for being so kind to my friends and keeping them entertained; for making me happier than I could have ever imagined."

"Well..." I began before stopping myself, and simply answered, "You're welcome."

I smiled down at her as I held onto the small of her back and slowly swayed with her. Marlene pulled me down for a long, slow, passionate kiss, cupping my face in her hands as we gazed into each other's eyes as our lips separated.

"You're looking at me," Marlene whispered.

"Because you're so beautiful," I replied with a soft kiss.

The rapid clumping sound of Misty pouncing up the steps announced the end of our moment, and we both broke into laughter, knowing darn right well, what was expected of us.

"Your dog is waiting for you," I grinned.

"She's just standing at the door, wagging her tail and looking back at us," Marlene giggled, "She is too cute!"

"She's cute alright," I laughed, turning with Marlene to go back inside to give the con artist her bone.

**********

"Yes, Michael, yes, right there," Marlene moaned as my tongue found the particular spot in Marlene's pussy which always heightened her sensitivity before pushing her over the edge and into an explosive orgasm.

Her hands had a firm grasp of my hair as she pulled me against her bucking crotch. I held my hands under her, holding her wonderful ass up, assisting the straining muscles of her thighs as they repeatedly flexed her pussy over my face.

"Michael, Mic...hael, I'm...com...ing," she panted as her thrusts quickened, "Oh god, yes, I'm coming...yes....yes, Baby, yes," she wailed.

Marlene's body stiffened, and it felt as if she were going to detach the two fists full of my hair from my scalp as her orgasm tore through her body. She gave my face a few short thrusts before releasing me and plunging down into the mattress. My neck was stiff from being pressed backward and I instinctively rubbed it with my hand. Marlene laid in front of me, breathing in short rapid breaths.

"Oh my God, oh my god," she continuously repeated, "That was unbelievable, Handsome; just absolutely unbelievable."

"Happy birthday, Beautiful!" I smiled as I laid my head between her still spread legs.

"My birthday isn't 'til Tuesday," she giggled, "Looks like you'll have to think of something different to give me!"

Her voice squeaked as the words left her mouth, and she continued her giggling laughter until I buried my face into her pussy once again and licked her to another quick climax. Marlene again laid breathless as I slithered my tongue up her belly before giving both of her lovely breasts a deserving tongue bath. Her sensitive nipples extended into my mouth and I sucked them until Marlene could take no more. She suddenly and surprisingly threw me to the side, straddled my hips, placed the head of my cock at her entrance, and plunged downward until our pelvis' connected, earning a audible grunt from the both of us. Marlene's hands rested on my firm chest and her ten small daggers imbedded into my skin. I loved the feeling of Marlene's long fingernails clenching me as she rocked against my body.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers