Silver Screen Express Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, yes! Yes, ohhhhh fuck! Mmmmmm!!"

His hands slid forward a bit, allowing his finger tips to play at the edge of her pussy lips. Megan was forced to lick her own lips, thinking about his cock while he ate her. David began to slither his tongue deeper inside of her, thrusting in it faster and shaking it around. Megan gasped and then yelled aloud.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! YES, YES, YES!! OHHHH...MY...GOD!!"

She began panting as he worked his tongue into her faster and harder. Megan soon realized that this man was dedicated to a goal of working her into an orgasm before he even took his clothes off. She gasped, breathing aloud before gritting her teeth and almost growling in her voice. He didn't stop thrusting his tongue into her pussy and working it over.

"OHHHH, YES! OHHHHH, YEAH!! YOU'RE GONNA...YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME..."

Almost in a cry, Megan could barely complete her sentence. She gasped again. He still worked his tongue back and forth into her clit. Megan cried out as she finished screaming out her sentence.

"YOU'RE GONNA MAKE CUM, OHHHHHHH YES! YESSSS!!"

The further her voice raised in pitch, the harder David thrust his tongue into her. By now, he had moved his hands to grip her legs and had closed his eyes. Megan ran her left hand to softly brush against his fading brown and grey hair. Her fingertips brushed over his hair a few times before she placed both of her hands over her legs. If there was an hourglass for how long she had before reaching her climax, the sand running empty at this point. She raised her head, arching her neck out before screaming a loud.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHH...SHIT!!"

Megan couldn't hold back any longer. Her body tensed up for a moment before shooting her thick juices between David's lips. Like a hungry animal, he swallowed her juices and still licked at her. He wanted to make sure he got every last drop to gulp down. Megan was out of breath. He had worked her into a bit of an exhaustion, only momentarily. This man knew how to eat pussy, she had to give him credit for that and repay him with an amazing blowjob. Once David moved up from between her legs, he raised his head with a grin while swallowing down her juices. Megan glanced down at him, still catching her breath as she spoke.

"That...oh my god...That was fucking amazing. You know how to use your tongue, I like that in a man."

"Oh yeah, well I couldn't refuse. Not after you went on and started to finger yourself in the back of the cab."

She smirked, licking her lips before replying.

"Well, I think you better take those fucking clothes off now. I want your cock, I'm fucking hungry for it. Mmmmmmmmm..."

Megan bit her lower lip, moaning as she was not finished speaking. David began to take his shirt off, that was when she decided to finish her sentence. Her voice had changed into a more low, seductive tone.

"Yeah, I'm gonna suck your fucking cock better than any whore you could've picked up as a fare walking the street."

"You like to be a dirty little slut, huh babe?"

David had unbuttoned his jeans and began to shove them down. He had already kicked his flip flops off. Megan watched him, replying with a purr in her voice while moaning.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes! But I am YOUR dirty fucking whore today, right in back of your cab!"

She laughed in one of the most sensual voices he had ever heard. Megan leaned up from the seat before falling down to her knees. She helped David as he stepped out of his pants and underwear, making another pile of clothes on the floor. Her eyes peered up into his as she took her right hand and wrapped her slender fingers around it. A smirk formed over her lips as she began to wank his cock back and forth in the grip of her hands. Megan used her left hand to push into his leg, ready to begin sucking him off. Over Megan's lips was a coat of shiny red lipstick. She pushed her lips down his shaft, taking the head and the first few inches between her lips. David gasped and moaned as the dirty Hollywood girl began to suck his dick.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. There you go babe, go for it...Ohhhhhh, man."

Megan didn't waste any time demonstrating her cock sucking skills. She pushed her hand down to the base of his dick and then began to quickly bob her head up and down, taking his cock back and forth between her jaws. 'Mmmmmmm', she moaned into his meat pole while sliding it back and forth between her lips. David noticed she had dark eyeliner around her eyes, a beauty feature he did not catch earlier. She slobbered all over his cock before coming up and releasing the head with a loud pop sound. With her teeth gritted, she looked back at his saliva-coated rod and spit on it. Her hand wrapped back around the shaft and she stroked it, using her own spit as lube to make him slippery and wet. Her eyes shifted to meet his again. Megan teased him.

"You think I'm a dirty fucking whore, huh?"

"Babe, I know you can suck cock like one. You're fucking filthy, and I love it. Just my kind of woman."

"Oh yeah? What if I asked you to fuck my face, hmmm? Think you could handle that?"

David reached his right hand down and gripped the back of her hair. His fingers locked around her dark hair. Megan smirked while he responded.

"Are you asking me to fuck your face, babe?"

"I shouldn't have to ask you twice. Come on, you fucking pervert taxi man! FUCK MY FACE!!"

A smug grin ran across his lips as he tightened the grip in her hair. David was flattered at her little nickname she gave him. He thrust his hips to pump his cock back into her mouth.

"You really are a nasty fucking bitch, Megan. Here's what you wanted, babe!!"

He pushed her mouth down and began to buck his hips hard. David's cock went thrusting, sliding back and forth between Megan's lips hard. As he began to fuck her face, the Hollywood actress was more than pleased. Megan liked men who could be rough and make a mess with her. As he continued to thrust his hips and drive his cock down her throat and back, Megan's mouth created several slobbering and sucking noises that echoed from the floor of the taxi van.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KWAH!"

The man couldn't stop, he couldn't to pump his cock back and forth into her mouth. His nuts would slam against her chin, forcing her mouth to devour every inch of his long shaft. David eventually came to a stop, making one final thrust to watch his entire length disappear into her mouth. Megan's lips buried into his ball hair at the base. She opened her eyes and gazed up into his, just as she choked and gagged. Her eyes teared up, forcing the dark eyeliner to become runny and send a black tear trailing down her left cheek. David pulled her hair, releasing his cock from her mouth. Several strings of saliva dangled from her lips back to his meat. Megan closed her lips, breaking off the saliva strings before she smirked looking into his eyes and spoke.

"You like that!? I can take your whole fucking cock better than any whore you've ever fucked in the back of this cab! Face it, I'm the fucking best nasty slut you're ever going to find!"

"Ohhhhh, yeah babe. I believe you, take it again for me."

She leaned up, closing her lips momentarily only to spit on his cock. David instantly noticed the smudge of her makeup and the runny dark tear down her left cheek. It didn't seem to bother Megan, she embraced her role as a filthy girl. She pushed her lips back down over his cock. Pushing both her hands over his hips, Megan took control as she began to bob her head up and down hard. She sucked his dick aggressively, moving her head back and forth, forcing her hair to wave all over the place. David took a deep breath, watching as she devoured his meat and listening to the numerous slobbering and slurping noises that her mouth was causing.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KWAH-MMMM!!"

Like before when David made her stop with a deep throat act, this time Megan did that herself. When she came to a stop, she plunged her lips all the way down his shaft, taking his entire length. He gasped before screaming aloud in pleasure.

"OH...FUCK!!"

Her lips remained embedded around his cock. A few strings of saliva began to leak from both corners of Megan's mouth. She waited until she gagged and choked over his meat before finally releasing him from her warm mouth. David took a deep breath as he watched her slide his slobber coated shaft from between her lips. She made an audible pop sound yet again while releasing his cock. Saliva strings dangled from Megan's lips and her chin. David looked down at her, watching as her lips formed into a devious little grin. When one of the ropes of slobber dripped down to her tits, he instantly got a new idea.

"Hold your tits up for me, babe."

Megan smirked, she knew exactly what he wanted.

"Why? Do you wanna fuck those titties, David? Want to shove your nasty fucking dick between my tits and fuck 'em?"

"Fuck yeah, do it babe! God, you're a filthy little vixen."

"Mmmmm, I'm the best nasty little slut."

The smirk that ran across her lips was comical. David couldn't help but laugh, as Megan's face was a mess from the runny makeup and saliva ropes that dripped from her lips and chins. She put her hands over her big breasts, holding them up for him. He put his hand down onto her shoulder and slid his cock between them. Megan figured if she were to titty fuck him, it would be even easier to drive this man crazy with her filthy language. For he had unlocked the true dirty mind that she always had in a bedroom, only now it was in the back of his taxi van. He let out a moan while watching Megan squeeze her breasts around his slimy shaft. Her eyes glared back up into his she. Bit her lower lip and let out a soft moan. David began to thrust his cock back and forth between her tits, softly crying out in pleasure. Megan continued to stare into his face as she teased him with her dirty words.

"Mmmm, you like that? Ohhhh, yeah! You like feeling that big fucking cock pushing between my tits? You like it how I am your dirty little whore, you fucking pervert cab driver!?"

David groaned, still pumping his cock between her breasts. He loved it when she teased him about being a cab driver and calling him a pervert.

"Fuck yeah, babe! Yes, call me a pervert again!"

"You know what you are, David? You're a fucking taxi driving, pervert! OHHHHH, YEAH! FUCK MY TITS, GO ON! FUCK 'EM, YOU NASTY MINDED FUCKING CAB DRIVER!"

Another rope of saliva broke off from dangling over her chin. Any other time, David would've laughed at being called a pervert. He found it difficult to chuckle in laughter while he was moaning at the pleasure of driving his cock back and forth between her tits. At this rate, it wouldn't be long until he busted a nut and had an orgasm. David wanted to cum all over her face, but not yet. He still had her ass and pussy to fuck. He removed his hand from her shoulder and came to a stop. Megan looked down at his cock, watching as he pulled it from her tits. He then spoke up.

"Come on, babe! Get up for me and lean over the fucking seat!"

"You didn't cum yet...I know-"

He cut her off.

"Yeah, that's cause I'm saving it. Come on, I haven't got to fuck you yet. I don't wanna waste my load between your boobs."

"If you save your cum...you could make one big epic fucking mess out of me."

A laugh was heard from David's voice. She was indeed a dirty girl, almost as if she had read his mind. Megan got up from her knees, obeying his wish as she moved back to the seats. Before she was ready, she leaned over and kissed his lips again. Some of the slobber over her chin rubbed against his, but it didn't bother him. David moaned into her mouth before pulling their lips apart. While gazing into her beautiful blue contact lens, he patted over the seat, motioning for her.

"Go on, climb up there. You can put your hands on the back seat, look out at the windshield."

"Oh, you wanna fuck me from behind?"

"Yep! Go on, babe."

Raising her knees up, Megan moved into position with her hands pushing up against the back of the seats. From this angle, she could gaze out of the back windshield. Outside the van was a number of large hills and trees. The sun was still high in the sky, giving notice that the afternoon hours were still at hand. David stood behind Megan, coming behind her while he held his cock and had to decide while hole did he want first: her pussy or ass? He looked at the tattoo under her right shoulder, reading out text in Old English style letters: 'We will all laugh at gilded butterflies'. She had other tattoos with text, but he ignored them. He moved his cock towards her ass, rubbing it between the crack of her cheeks while he spoke.

"That's a nice quote there. I always did like your tattoos, babe."

"Oh, thanks! That's nice of you to say!"

Her response was the first time since their clothes had come off that Megan's voice wasn't oozing in a sexual tone, but that lasted only for a moment. Soon, she was moaning again as he teased by running the head of his cock over her pussy lips. She leaned her head up against the back of the seat, turning to glance over her shoulder and lick her lips in a circular motion. David looked back at her and offered a wink. She was quite the dirty girl, as his mind was already made up which hole he was going to fuck first. He pulled her ass cheeks apart with his left hand, swiftly guiding his cock to enter her dark hole. Megan gasped before biting her lower lip and giggling as she felt his cock sliding into her ass.

"Ohhhh...I should've known...You weren't going to neglect my ass."

"Nope! Not after you put on that performance as a slutty babe, I knew what you wanted!"

She giggled again as he began to thrust his cock into her ass. David took a deep breath, watching as he pumped his cock forward and back into her ass. He raised his left hand up and laid a smack down over her left cheek. The sound echoed through the walls of the taxi van. Megan bit her lower lip and cried out.

"Oh! Yeah! Go on, spank my slutty fucking ass too! Come on, FUCK MY ASS!!"

Always the naughty girl demanding more, David fulfilled her requests by raising his hand back and smacking her ass with his palm yet again. He thrust harder, pumping his long cock into her ass harder. As he began to pick up speed, Megan cried out as her hands pushed up against the seats. She began to scream to him, no different than she had already done before.

"YES, YES, YES! THAT'S IT, FUCK MY ASS!! COME ON, I'M YOUR FILTHY FUCKING BACK-SEAT TAXI WHORE! YEAH, FUCK MY ASS! YEAH, HARDER! YESSS!!"

It seemed Megan truly became more wild as time went on. He reared his hand back and laid another slap over her ass. By this point, David was grunting as he rammed her ass harder and faster, pounding his cock back and forth into her back door hole. Megan continued to yell at him.

"YEAH, THAT'S IT! YESSSS!! FUCK MY ASS, COME ON!! SPANK IT TOO, SPANK ME! WHO'S YOUR NASTY FUCKING WHORE GETTING HER ASS FUCKED IN THE BACK SEAT!? MMMM, YEAH!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of David's hand clapping down over her left cheek echoed with their moans, but he had to stop. His palm was stinging from spanking her ass, it was as if he could not satisfy her dirty mind enough. Megan gritted her teeth, moaning as David began to slow down. She figured he was coming to a stop to try and prevent himself from blowing his load, this gave her an opportunity to tease him.

"What's wrong? Too afraid you're gonna blow all that fucking jizz up my ass and get cum stains all over the seats?"

David cracked out laughing. He slowly pulled his cock from her ass, only to rub the head up against the moist lips of her clit. Megan knew what was next to come, he was finally going to fuck her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, come on. Fuck me, I want you to. I'm begging you, I know you wanna fuck me! Come on, fuck me like a whore! Fuck me like a nasty slut you just picked up off a street corner!"

"You didn't have to beg, I was gonna do it, babe!"

His hands moved to the small of her back, pressing down as he made the forward thrust and sent his cock into her pussy. Megan closed her eyes and began to moan almost in a purring voice.

"Mmmmmm, that's it...Yeah..."

He didn't say a word back. All David could do was breathe while he began to slowly buck his hips and thrust his cock back and forth into her pussy. It was almost funny to him that he waited this long to fuck her pussy. Megan's body was something else, a wonderful design built for pleasure. She was so much fun in the back seat of his cab, playing into the idea that she was something of a 'whore from the street corner'. It made his imagination run wild in fantasies. Megan began to moan, crying out to him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. That's it, come on! Come on, FUCK ME! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARDER, YES!!"

From her request, he picked up speed and began to thrust into her harder. Each time David pushed into her, her body moved about on the seat. Those nice tits began to bounce a little with each thrust. The one thing David was concerned about was his own climax. All this time he had refused to cum, allowing it to build up into giant loads. He wanted to let her get on top and ride him, but he didn't trust her when it came to controlling his own impending orgasm. David thought of something else, he wanted to look at her face while he thrust into her. Taking a step back, he pulled his cock from her pussy and then slapped her ass with his left hand to alert her.

"Come on! Get up for me, babe! Turn around for me, I want to look in your eyes while I fuck you!"

Softly panting, Megan did as he had requested. She quickly turned around, sliding her legs on both sides of him. From the edge of the seat, she pushed down, making it easier for him to slide his cock back into her pussy. She gritted her teeth and looked up into his eyes. Megan arched her arms against the seat, planted her hands down as he began to thrust into her pussy yet again. Just like David wanted to, his eyes glanced up, looking into her beautiful face. The black tear trail over her left cheek was still there, along with other smudges of her dark eye liner. Megan gasped, looking into his eyes as she began to tease him with her filthy language.

"Yeah, come on! Fuck me! You wanted to watch my tits bounce? You fucking pervert taxi man! You wanted to look into my slutty fucking face, is that right?"

David gripped her hips with both hands, thrusting into her harder.

"Fuck yes, babe! You know it!"

"OHHHHH, YES!! Who's your fucking whore, taxi man!? HUH!? Who's the dirty fucking slut you picked up off the street corner who knows how to fuck better than a porn star!?"

"Megan Fox! Megan Fox, that's who! Yeah, you are my whore, Megan Fox!"

Over and over, he pumped his cock back and forth into her pussy. She panted, a few beads of sweat dripping down her forehead. Megan bit her lower lip, trying to fight off the urge of what was about to come. He was pushing her into a climax, her second of the day. She raised her head, starring into the ceiling of the van. David didn't stop, he continued to pound his cock back and forth into her pussy. He knew she was about to reach her climax, he teased her about it.

"You're getting close, aren't you, babe?"

"Y-Y-YESSSSS!! OHHHHH, GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!"

David grinned, taking one final thrust into her pussy. The timing couldn't have been better, as she closed her eyes and began to scream.

"OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!! YESSSSSSSS, OHHHHHH!!"

He began to slowly pull his cock from her pussy, edging it out while glancing down to witness his rod coated in her juices. Megan re-opened her eyes, looking down at him as she slowly caught her breath. Despite how dirty she could be, there were times such as this, where she came off angelic. David was surprised that still, he had yet to cum. This meant that when he finally did blow his load, it was going to be in a much larger quantity of cum. Megan swallowed her breath and leaned up from the seat. After David had pulled his rod from her pussy, he took a few steps back, she knew exactly what to do. Megan crawled off the seats and back down to the floor on her knees. The man stood there and watched as she took his cock into her hand and then leaned down to lick it clean of her own juices.