Silver Screen Express Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I gotta say, it's a pleasant surprise to have a girl like you who wants to undress me."

"What do you mean by that?"

Hayley asked while gripping the edges of his shorts. She continued to speak while sliding them down along with his underwear simultaneously.

"So the other whores you've had, they aren't as kind as to strip you..."

She immediately stopped her speech to glance down at his semi-hard rod that had sprang free from it's clothed prison.

"No, that makes you an exceptional little slut, babe."

He didn't expect Hayley to answer him back, as her attention appeared to be completely fixated upon his growing cock. David watched her lick her lips as she reached both hands to grip his cock. His underwear and shorts fell down to his ankles, making it easier for David to step out of them as the red headed beauty was now cradling his rod with the fingers of both her hands tightening around it. Wasting no time whatsoever, she began to wank his cock back and forth with the grip of her hands. Those big green eyes glanced upward at David as she quirked her eyebrows to give him something of an innocent expression. Such a look couldn't subvert David's mind.

"If you think I'm a little slut, what would you say if I sucked this big cock of yours?"

Hayley asked while biting down on her lower lip. Her hands continued to stroke his shaft back and forth. All he did was grin down at her and nod his head.

"I would say go ahead and treat yourself. You look hungry anyway, babe."

"I am hungry! Hungry for this big fucking cock, I can tell you that right now!"

They both giggled together with David's voice slightly louder than hers. Hayley had parted her lips, using her tongue to circle the head of his now swollen cock and then kissing it. She moved her hands away, dropping them down below to massage his balls while sliding his rod into her moist mouth. David let out a moan as she slowly sucked the first few inches of his dick.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes. There you go, babe... Suck that cock for me."

Not distracted by his words whatsoever, Hayley had closed her eyes as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. David took a deep breath upon feeling the tips of her fingers brushing over his hairy ball sack down below. Over and over she slowly moved her lips up and down. He brought his right hand down to softly stroke her cute orange hair. Feeling such a touch had alerted Hayley as she opened her eyes and glared upward at David. She brought her lips up to the head of his rod, releasing it with a pop nosie and taking in a deep breath.

"You like sucking that cock, huh?"

Placing her right hand over it, Hayley glanced down and spit on his shaft before resuming eye contact. The small grin on her face should've been enough to tell David the appropriate response to a rhetorical question.

"You know, you've got a big dick for a Silver Screen cab driver."

She busted up giggling upon speaking her words. All David could do was smile before replying.

"Oh yeah? Have you sucked off any other drivers?"

Her tongue darted out, licking the undersides of his rod. Hayley gazed up into David's eyes before answering him back.

"Mmmmmm, maybe."

After speaking, she parted her lips once more and shoved his cock back into her mouth. David groaned as her right hand shoved down to the base of his long meat stick and now it appeared that she was done teasing him. Hayley was bobbing her lips up and down at a much faster pace, sucking inch after inch of his rod while her mouth generated lovely sounds of sucking and slobbering.

"Suck that fucking cock, ohhhh yeah!"

David moaned and spoke enthusiastically. Hayley's orange hair waved a bit with the movements of her neck as she forced his cock further down her throat. She had moved her hand away for the moment to sink his entire shaft between her lips. David groaned watching her pretty lips meet at the base of his rod and feeling the tip slam to the back of her throat.

"FUCK!!"

Hayley slightly gagged, choking on his cock to the point she was now forced to pull her lips back up and release it once more with a popping sound. She gasped as drool strings dangled from her open mouth, breaking off only to fall down below to the floorboard of the van. David grinned down at her before speaking.

"You know how to suck cock, I give you that babe. You were really hungry, huh?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes I was. You wanna fuck my mouth?"

Reaching down to grip her beautiful locks of orange hair, David flashed his teeth in a quick grin.

"I can't say no to that!"

Her lips formed an O, almost in a duck face that made it easy for David to shove his cock into. Both hands gripping her hair, he grunted as he began to buck his hips and slam his fat dick between her lips. Hayley seemed to be instantly overwhelmed, closing her eyes as her firm tits gave a light bounce from the pressure of David bucking his hips to fuck her mouth.

"Fuck yeah! Take it, babe!"

Gagging on the length of his shaft, Hayley attempted to still herself. David had spread his legs out a little bit, still bucking his hips to thrust his cock between her lips. It didn't take long for her mouth to begin making those lovely sounds he enjoyed to hear every time he had the chance to fuck a hot broad's mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-KAH!"

"Oh yeah, that's it! Take every fucking inch of it, YES!!"

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

Hayley's eyes had wattered up as she choked on the length of his mighty cock, but she didn't give up easily. David's fingers gripped her hair tighter, still slamming his rod down her throat repeatedly before he slowed down and pushed every last inch down her throat.

"Ohhhhh yes, that's it... Take all of it, babe."

He spoke briefly before taking a deep breath. Hayley's eyes slowly opened, her green hues glaring up at David as excess saliva leaked from the corners of her lips. Once those small pretty lips had met at the base of his shaft, he abruptly pulled her hair and forced his cock free from her oral hole. Hayley instantly gasped, catching her breath while several strings of saliva dangled from her open mouth back to his shiny, spit soaked shaft.

"God, I could fuck your mouth all day!"

David exclaimed his words proudly with a smug grin. All Hayley did was giggle at him, soon laughing loudly as she flashed her teeth, almost mocking the grin on his face.

"Oh yeah, I told you I was hungry."

"Hungry for some cock, right babe?"

"Hell yes!"

Laughing at her reply, David couldn't have been more amazed by this orange haired beauty. She broke the saliva strings, slurping them up loudly and then flicking her tongue over the head of his dripping shaft. Hayley shoved it back between her lips, gazing up at him before quickly pulling it out of her mouth to create a popping noise. David motioned with his hands for her to rise up, figuring it was now time to change positions before he got too carried away fucking her mouth.

"Come on, get up babe. I wanna see how tight your other holes are."

Hayley had glanced up to see him offering both hands to help her up onto her feet. She took his hands, rising up and then wiping her eyes from where she had teared up a bit from merely moments ago.

"You wanna fuck me, that's what you're really trying to say."

"Yeah, how else am I supposed to say it?"

"Well, maybe I should ask you what hole do you want?"

She smirked, teasing him with her lips curving and eyebrows quirking up for a moment. Hayley turned around to him, leaning over the seat as it became clear to David that he wasn't the one choosing this next position. Feet spread out over the floorboard, she used her hands to caress her own hips while turning her head over to the right and speaking out to him.

"Do you want to fuck my pussy? Or maybe you wanna slam that cock up my ass and give me a good pounding?"

Chuckling for a moment, David stepped forward.

"Oh, I think you know what you really want, babe."

"Mmmmmmm, yes I do."

It was clear to him, for she didn't have to tell him what she really wanted. The way she teased him by offering her ass was enough for David to know the filthy truth of a secret she may have had. He gripped his cock with his right hand, guiding it between her thighs and then shoving it up the crack of her ass. He could hear Hayley gasp before she began talking once more.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! I knew a dirty old man like you would know to take my ass, first!"

"You didn't have to ask me, I've been wanting to fuck you up the ass since you first mooned me from the back of this van."

Hayley giggled and then David began to tease her by rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her ass. She moved her hands to her soft, firm ass cheeks, pulling them back so he could easily find her dark little hole.

"I don't need you to tease me anymore. Go ahead. Shove that big fucking cock up my ass, I wanna feel it."

"Ask and you shall receive!"

Shoving the head of his cock to her little hole, David didn't waste any time thrusting in. Hayley gasped again, now moving her hands over the front of the dark leather seats.

"Yes, yes! That's it! Get that cock in my ass, mmmmmmm yeah..."

Slowly, David thrust the first few inches of his cock into her ass, instantly feeling the tightness around his rod. He moved his hands to finally get a feel of her cute bum, softly caressing her firm cheeks and then squeezing them as Hayley moaned.

"You like my ass?"

"Yeah, you're pretty fucking tight, I give you that."

Once again, she was giggling in that soft but sensual tone of voice. David raised his left hand up and brought it down for a light spank onto her ass just as he began to buck his hips and move into a slow, but steady rhythm. Hayley moaned to him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah... Mmmmm, fuck my ass."

Raising his hand up once more, David brought it down harder this time. The spank caught Hayley off guard as she cried out to him.

"Oh, you wanna spank me too?"

"You've been a bad little slut, so yeah! I think you need a good spanking!"

He had not glanced upward, or else David would've caught sight of her gorgeous green eyes gazing back at him from over her right shoulder. Hayley began to pant as he bucked his hips faster, pounding her nicely firm ass with his cock. David raised his hand up once more, waiting until his entire shaft had slammed up into her ass before bringing it back down.

SPANK!

"Ohhhh, yeah!"

Gripping one of her hips with his free hand, David grunted as he continued to pump his fat cock into her ass. Hayley curled her fingers and toes up simultaneously as she could feel every inch of his hard cock pounding into her dark little hole.

"OHHHHHHHHHH... FUCK!!"

As she began to scream out, David only thrust into her harder and faster. The sound of their bodies hitting together had created a new series of noises beyond the ruffling on the seat. In times like this, David liked to imagine the van visibly shaking from outside to any unwanted guest that may have been watching from the distance. Smack. Smack. Smack. The noises their bodies made from hitting together had only become louder as Hayley continued to scream.

"FUCK MY ASS!! YEAH, THAT'S IT!! FUCK ME RIGHT UP THE ASS, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

"You're quite the screamer, damn!"

David raised his hand up once more and brought it down hard.

SPANK!

"YEAH SPANK ME WHILE YOU-"

SPANK!

"FUCK MY ASS WITH-

SPANK!

"THAT COCK, OHHHHH YEAH!!"

SPANK!

Repeatedly, David interrupted her speech with the striking of his palm over her bum. After four consecutive swats, he had to shake his hand out due to the stinging pain he felt, but that didn't prevent him from still pumping his cock into her ass. Breaking a sweat, he was forced to slow down as he continued to thrust inside of her. Hayley had braced herself but was instantly alerted to him slowing down. He looked down upon the pale beauty as she had pushed the palms of her hands over the leather surface of the seats, leaning herself up. It was almost as if she was certain that he was about to completely stop. David did just that, slowly stepping back to pull his dick from her dark little hole. He slid his shaft down the crack of her ass, stroking it upward one last time as he listened to Hayley moan almost in a purr.

"Mmmmmmmm, is my ass too much for you? Don't get me wrong, that was a good pounding. I hope you're not tired yet."

He laughed as she began to move on the seats. David watched Hayley turn around, scouting her ass over the surface of the seats and then moving to the left side. That prompted him to have a seat on the right side.

"No, you haven't worn me out yet. I was just thinking about your pussy, that's all."

"Ohhhhhh, really?"

Hayley bit down on her lower lip after speaking to him in a low, seductive tone of voice. David sat there for a moment, beginning to turn and face her when she brought both of her legs up over the seats. Hayley shoved her feet towards him and then flashed her teeth in a kinky grin.

"You like my feet?"

She shoved the soles of her feet near his chest while speaking. David let out a slight laugh, as this was not something he expected. He used his hands to gently touch her feet, massaging them and feeling the softness of her soles beneath his fingertips. Hayley playfully moved her right foot towards his cock.

"Nice feet, I take it you've got some kind of trick up your sleeve, huh?"

Eyes locked back on David, Hayley curved her lips into a grin that flashed her pearly white front teeth. She slowly nodded her head as he removed his hands from feet, allowing her the opportunity to move her left foot towards his hard cock. David let out a laugh when he felt her small toes touching his rod. Her toenails were painted in a crimson red color, fresh with a light scent of the paint.

"Oh, you are one dirty little slut babe, I gotta tell you that."

All Hayley did was giggle as she moved both of her feet towards his cock, standing it up between her feet as she curled her left big toe around the head.

"You just sit back and enjoy yourself, you dirty old fucker."

"Dirty old fucker, huh? I could get used to that nickname."

With a smirk on his face, David had to think to himself, as this was a first time for his dirty adventures from the back of his gold cab van. Of all the filthy and utter kinky things he had done with all of the women from his acts of seduction, never did he dream that he would be sitting back enjoying the sensation of his cock being shoved between two feet. Hayley had pulled her right big toe back, and then lodged his cock between it. The head poked right above her toes. David sat back over the seat, taking in a deep breath as he watched her other foot slide down his shaft. From there, she began to work in a motion that clearly demonstrated a level of experience with using her feet for pleasure. He let out a moan as she slowly wanked his cock beneath her right time and slid the sole of her left foot down the underside of his haft.

"You like that?"

It had become apparent to Hayley from the expression over his face that she caught David by a sudden surprise.

"Feels pretty good, babe."

"I take it you weren't expecting me to use my feet on you."

"No, you really got me there!"

Hayley cracked up laughing in a goofy yet sensual tone of voice. She continued to work her feet, soon moving her right big toe out from where she gripped his cock and then using both of her soles to almost wrap around his shaft and begin wanking it up and down. To say David was impressed would be an understatement with this display of feet work.

"I love pressing my toes over a big cock... Mmmmmmmm, don't that feel good?"

"Yeah, you do this to any other cab drivers?"

"Maybe... then again, maybe not."

He didn't look to see the expression on her face, but Hayley was teasing him with attempting to look innocent back at David. She eventually moved her feet away from his cock entirely, using her left big toe to gently rub over his balls. David finally turned his head to look at her and then smiled before she pulled her feet away completely. She climbed up on her knees almost ready to crawl her way over to him.

"How about riding this big cock, baby? I was thinking about bending you over and fucking you against the seat, but I'd say you've earned the right to give me a ride."

"Wait, what? It's a privilege for a little whore like me to be able to ride you?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"You are a funny old fucker, I give you that. So how about we make a deal here? If your cock is good enough to make me cum from riding, I'll let you take me outside the van and fuck me in the ass again. How about that?"

Looking back at her in surprise, David let out a slight chuckle.

"Wait, are you serious? You wouldn't be scared if anyone sees or let alone, hears you screaming from me fucking you in the ass?"

"Nope! I am feeling a bit dangerous and daring with you, let's just put it that way. I think your cock can make me cum, even though you haven't so much even touched my pussy. And if you can, I'd love to be shoved up against this van while you fuck me in the ass again."

"Alright babe, you've got a deal."

Hayley giggled, clapping her hands together.

"I knew you weren't gonna say no to a chance to shove that cock up my ass again! I knew it!"

David chuckled at her words once more as both of them now adjusted for this position. Her sense of humor had gotten the better of him, forcing a smile over his aged face. He raised his legs up to lay across both seats while Hayley climbed her way up, sinking her knees down into the seats while she straddled him. From where David had rested his head, he had glanced up at the ceiling and then tilted his sight forward to see her towering over him. He could feel both of her hands wrapped around his fat dick, holding it upward as she hovered her juicy cunt above it. For a moment, David was able to witness the fresh dew, dripping down her thighs before Hayley slammed herself down hard, forcing his shaft to thrust inside of her.

"Oh, fuck!!"

She cried out from the sudden feeling of his rod lodging inside of her. David wasn't expecting her to come down on it so hard and fast. He moved his hands up, gripping her hips as Hayley pushed the palms of her hands down over his chest. She began to roll her hips, forcing his cock to pump back and forth inside of her vulva. David exhaled a deep breath, watching her firm tits move with a slight bounce and then reaching up with both hands, he squeezed his palms over them.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Yesssss!!"

Hayley called out to him while her erect nipples were poking into the palms of his hands. David squeezed her tits harder as she began to move faster onto him. He was almost convinced that from his hard touch, it only made her pick up the pace instantly.

"Oh, babe! Ohhhhh, fuck!"

"You like how I ride this big fucking cock, huh?"

With teeth barred, Hayley glared down into his face with such an expression that told David she was in another zone at the moment. He pulled his right hand back and used it to smack her ass from behind. The loud slap sound echoed throughout the van and then he gripped her hips with both hands, aiding her in this lustful moment of fucking by bucking his hips upward to pump his cock into her.

"OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! MMMMMMMMM, FUCK!!"

Rustling movements soon became loud through the chorus of heavy breathing as their bodies were hitting together over and over. Hayley raked her fingernails over his hairy chest, closing her eyes and crying out at the pleasureful feeling of inch after inch of his hard cock pumping into her juicy cunt.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKKK!! OHHHHHH, GOD!!"

It was impressive for David to witness just how fast she had turned up the heat in the act of fucking. This wasn't a woman to wait around or indulge in the needless act of foreplay. For a brief moment, his mind raced with images of what he would be penning in his diary tonight about Hayley and the cum stains that would require cleaning from the seats soon enough. Moving his right hand behind her once more, he gave her ass a final spank. Hayley's eyes popped open as she dropped her lower lip, gasping her breath.