Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 10

Story Info
Dragon Wars Enhanced Edition 2021.
8.9k words
4.79
6.8k
12

Part 10 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silvertree Chronicles Book One, Chapter 10, The World Awaits (Dragon Wars Enhanced Edition)

Synopsis: The life of Eldar Silvertree, from his graduation at the prestigious Elven Academy, and his desire to leave it behind. Only to return full circle, to shake Elven Society to the core.

***Inspired by multiple fantasy environments. Not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm April 2021. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Authors warning: This section contains scenes of incest between sisters.

Authors Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer.

I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them. I originally submitted this story back in mid-2017 to mid-2018. I have worked to try and improve my writing style while struggling with this issue. I have added some editing software and written a few other stories. Now I am revising and editing this earlier work to try and bring it up to a higher standard from what I have managed to learn over the last few years.

Chapter 10: Divine Torture

They had a relatively quick and uneventful 7-day journey to the village of Cotton Web. They got in early enough to get 4 rooms. Hunter took one by himself, and Charlemagne, Annette, and Eldar managed to get a room that was away from the rest of the group. They grabbed 3 evening meal specials, roasted boar.

Which was contrary to popular trends, the meal included what meat was actually in the special. In addition to that, they grabbed 5 bottles of Elven wine, a few glasses, bread, cheese, and fruit for later and took it all to the room. The first thing was first.

They used the washbasin before they stripped down and then washed each other. They cleaned off all the dust from the road. Eldar used spell cantrips to clean their clothes and armor. They would get a late start in the morning, as they needed to hit the general store to get Annette some leather armor.

Once they were all cleaned up, Eldar asked the teasing question, "How are your clits doing?"

They both laughed at him and Charlemagne said, "Still out of bounds, but we have a surprise for you after we eat."

They tore through dinner with fervor and finished 2 bottles of wine between the 3 of them.

Annette looked over at Eldar, "Lay on the bed."

As soon as he did, they slid a blindfold over his eyes. Then tied his hands and feet to the posts with some leather straps.

Annette giggled, "I kept the straps for when Charlemagne came to play. Now, for when you come to play."

Charlemagne then stated, "We will each take turns doing something to your body and you have to guess who it was. Every time you get it wrong, we play without you for 10 minutes; but just so you can enjoy it too, Annette is going to link you into her senses only.

You get 3 correct answers, and I will fuck your brains out while you cannot do anything. We will then repeat this game. When you get five more right, Annette will slide on top of you and ride you while having us connected mentally, through all of the caressing efforts we will move through."

Eldar smirked, "Sounds like a win-win to me! Let's play!"

They each took a hold of the toes on his feet, which they had never done. It was a crapshoot, and he had to guess which sister was on which foot. They were both so different; the one on his right foot was sucking and licking between the toes, while the one on my left foot was more about licking and small bites, which neither of them ever did. He called out, "Left foot Charlemagne, and right foot Annette."

Charlemagne gasped, "That's one for you, how did you know?!"

Eldar smiled, "I will tell you because Annette could get it out of me, you have been bolder than her. Adding biting to a different body part was just like you."

She laughed, "We will have to mix it up a bit, then."

This time they went over to my right hand and took turns licking and sucking on his fingers. Eldar called out, "Annette went first and Charlemagne second."

Charlemagne growled at him, "That makes 2 for you. How did you know?"

Eldar smiled, "While Annette had my cock in her mouth less, I would know Charlemagne's talented tongue anywhere."

They walked down to the end of the bed for a minute. Annette commented, "We're going to test your tongue out, now. Each one of us will lower our asses to your face. You will lick us for one minute each, and tell us who was first and who was second."

The first ass was lowered to him, and he got the briefest taste of cunt juices which tasted of cinnamon. His tongue danced around her nether-hole when he came across a small mole on the left side. They fussed around the side of the bed before the second one got in place. He started in the center and felt that mole, then the briefest taste of cinnamon again. She got off and Charlemagne asked, "Alright, who was first, and who was second?"

Eldar smiled, "Annette's ass both times!"

Charlemagne was exasperated! "Alright, I know that mask works, so how did you guess?"

Eldar told her, "I knew it was the same ass because both times, I came across the smallest of moles not far away on the left side. She's dripping wet, and her juices taste like cinnamon to me, while yours taste like honey! May I ask for a boon as I went a straight 3-for-3 on that one? Remember, you also cheated on that last one, because it was supposed to be each of you."

Charlemagne sighed, "What do you want?"

He smiled, "I want Annette to link with me and feel all of my sensations, but I will only feel you. She cannot touch herself during this exercise. A new test of her powers, isn't it, suppressing her play while feeling what it's like for you to fuck me?"

Charlemagne giggled, "I like that one. Keep Annette in the game, but she gets to feel it from the guy's side."

He smiled back at Charlemagne, "You said you would fuck my brains out, yes?"

She replied in a sultry voice, "Yes, I did!"

Eldar smirked at her, "Since I haven't shot off yet, the only way you can truly achieve that is to hold the base, like the first time. Ride me through 2 of your orgasms instead of one. If you need to switch holes, that's fine, I know you like it both ways. Remember, your sister is going to be feeling it too but from my perspective."

Charlemagne said, with a slightly vindictive tone, "Always a stickler for the rules I see. Alright, I can do that."

She got up and before she slid down, she said to her sister, "Are you linked to him?"

She replied, "Yes I am. Start when you're ready, as this will be a different experience for me."

Charlemagne grabbed the base of his cock and lowered herself onto him, and Annette started talking to him mentally.

Annette, "Wow, does she always feel that tight and silky to you?"

Eldar, "No, only if she's warmed up and it's the first go-around. If she isn't warmed up, it's coarser; we only did it once that way. She got warmed up, but starting wasn't as pleasant as this."

Charlemagne had his cock fully buried in her cunt and went for her first orgasm at lightning speed. She hammered up and down and went from side to side, and Eldar's balls ached for release. His cock enjoyed the friction as she's soft, firm, tight, and knew how to work those muscles.

Annette, "The ache and sensation! I had no idea as to how it felt from your side to have to hold back."

Eldar, "Males are made to procreate, and that means getting the seed into the womb. Our automatic responses are next to impossible to control without her doing something like what she's doing."

She squeezed his cock a little tighter. It felt like the blood flow was being cut off as well. Eldar was still rock hard as she ground the back of her clit against him, and exploded. Her honey poured out and down his belly. She twisted her other hand around and squeezed his shaft a little lower while she leaned over his knees. She rotated around to face away from him and had him back into her dripping cunt.

This time, his cock moved up the other side of her cunt. Away from her clit, because of how she leaned. It ran against the membrane that separated her cunt from her nether-hole. She went for deeper penetration. His cock danced across her wall and brushed up against her cervix, as her rhythm became erratic, and she had a hard time staying balanced.

Eldar, "She needs some support, you should help her."

Annette, "What should I do?"

Eldar, "Slide your dripping cunt onto my left hand until it's all the way in. Then, lean over and use your hands to help support her ass. It isn't against the rules."

Annette, "Oh Gods, that would be a nasty treat!"

He heard her get up, and Charlemagne asked, "Something wrong?"

Annette decided to squeal about Eldar's suggestion, "He said you needed some support! He suggested that I rest my cunt on his left hand and use my hands to help support your ass."

Charlemagne's smirk was obvious in her voice, "Looks like I need to teach you both a little self-control. Slide your cunt onto his right hand, and untie that hand so you can reach up and under me. Then, grip his cock and squeeze it all the way at the base with your palm under my hand.

You can feel him holding back. You know he will feel it when you squeeze it harder than I have. That will free up my hand, and you will get a birds-eye view of my pussy going up and down his cock until I slide it in my nether-hole."

She paused. "Annette, you will then pull the juices from my cunt and coat his cock. You will sense when it needs more, and I will let you know if it's enough. Then, to make it fun, you cannot cum until I tell you to release him."

Eldar smiled, "That's truly wicked! This is what you get, Annette, for telling on me!"

She untied his right hand and straddled his body at an angle, so his hand lined up, and only then did Charlemagne lower the boom. "Hold still until I'm fully lubed, and then start pounding my ass against Annette's hand. I don't want you to move your hand in her cunt until that time. You keep your hand still inside her. Annette, you can't rock on squeeze his hand, either!"

Annette groaned and moaned as she slid his hand up inside her. Eldar balled his fingers together and waited for the signal to start using his fist in earnest. Eldar felt her slide her hand across his pelvic bone, and she squeezed the lowest part at the base of his cock.

She had it in a death grip. Charlemagne released her hand and started slamming down on Annette's a dozen times, then pulled herself off and started to slide Eldar's cock into her nether-hole. Every few seconds she would call out for more juice. Not too long before her ass was as well-lubricated as her cunt was.

She ordered Eldar, "As soon as you feel me slam down on her hand, start giving it to her cunt!"

She didn't even wait for a response and started riding Eldar like her hair was on fire. She squeezed the hell out of his cock. His balls felt swollen, and he started trying to match pace with Charlemagne's ride. He pushed into Annette and twisted while he pumped her cunt with his fist. He felt Annette's cunt clamp and she fought to hold back her climax. She felt Eldar holding back too, and Charlemagne grunted and breathed harder.

The two of them moaned out in frustration as they tried to hold back. Charlemagne screamed, "RELEASE!"

She climaxed as his balls started pumping stream after stream into her. His right hand was completely frozen in place as Annette's cunt muscles tried to crush it, and she squirted all over at least 10 strong waves. For the first time, Eldar was thankful for the blindfold. As it kept it out of his eyes.

Everyone collapsed, Eldar's hand loosened up, and he could straighten out his sore fingers to extract it out of her cunt. He lifted the blindfold, and Charlemagne laid there and stared at him with a big-ass smile on her face. She leaned over and started undoing his other hand. She looked at Eldar, "That was intense!"

He laughed at her, "You felt it once. I felt it with my hand as it was being crushed, and when my balls finally exploded. I think you made it as sore as your clits. Your thoughts, Annette?"

Charlemagne laughed, "She's passed out again, and this time, it was only one orgasm!"

He shook his head, "In her mind, it was my cock having three or four at once along with her one. Check to make sure she's alright. We need to have a mental meeting to discuss how it felt for everyone."

It took Annette a few minutes to come around, and she moaned, "I hurt so bad, I cannot move."

He told Charlemagne, "Unhook my legs. We can give her more bed space." He was right in the middle of the largest wet spot He had ever seen! His entire ass to lower thighs was in the puddle, and Annette's face was right on it. He pulled her up to him as she groaned, and placed her head on his chest, which was wet from her spray. She laid on the right side of him and Charlemagne came up to the left, after helping to get Annette's legs onto the bed.

He asked Annette, "Are you up for a three-way mental conversation?"

She laughed then said, "If we leave the shared sensations out of it, I think so."

Annette, "Everyone here?"

Eldar, "Oh yes."

Charlemagne, "Yes, what did you want to talk about?"

Eldar, "I think Annette should go first, as she had to hold pressure twice. Once on me, and once on herself."

Annette, "Where do I begin? I now know what a man means by 'blue balls', what it feels like to have your hand crushed by my cunt muscles, and having to hold myself back while I kept you squeezed off was torturous! At the same time, I learned a lot about what a man feels when he isn't allowed to cum."

She paused for a few seconds and closed her eyes. "Time for a story; THE story from my past."

Charlemagne, "Are you sure?"

Annette, "Yes. There was a man, a human, who was working on building an inn at the crossroads. He had already had run-ins with the Elders about which trees he could use to build the place. I was out in the woods when I came across a downed tree.

I was hunting wild mushrooms and I got rushed from behind and had the air knocked out of me. He pulled down my pants and shoved a short five-inch cock into me, but it was five inches wide too, and he stretched me so badly.

He left me for dead from all the blood, but my father found me and saw his tracks, as well as his seed on the ground. My father got me back home, and the village healers worked on me for hours. While that was going on, a party of warriors went for the man. They took him further out toward the edge of the human and Elven lands.

They pulled two trees tightly together and tied him to the trees. Only the ropes kept them from snapping back. They cut off the man's genitals, still covered in my blood, then healed him to keep him from bleeding out. They took his belt, shoved his genitals into his mouth, and tied his mouth shut with it.

They built a small campfire over the one line holding everything in place. Then set it on a slow burn, so the man got to watch the rope holding him in place burn. The line finally burned enough to snap, sending the two trees back to their full height and ripping the man into two halves, each hanging from a different tree.

They left a sign that read 'RAPIST' staked to the ground, and left him to rot in the trees. I know of all this because it was the first time, I read my father's mind. He was the one who used the knife on the man's genitals and started the fire. I felt his anger toward the man.

The man I was supposed to marry left the day after the attack without a word or coming to see me. He never returned from what I have heard. Between the images, the rape, and being abandoned by the 2 men who should have cared the most about me, I NEVER held any further interest in men.

You, however, didn't kill those 2 assassins. You made an example out of them. You made me cum more times in 2 days in town than I had in a years' worth of visits from my sister. She was the only other one I shared my bed with, until you. You were right, you're the first man who ever fisted me to climax.

The first time I had a vaginal climax on a cock. The first to fill my ass with seed while I came. The first who took precautions to keep me from getting pregnant. You shared me with my sister and made me feel passion and love. Damn it, you were my first, and now you will be the only, just like my sister."

Eldar pulled her tight to him. Then he pulled Charlemagne in tighter and held them both.

Charlemagne, "You only told me parts of the story. I didn't know."

Annette, "It has been bottled up for 32 years, and I'm headed back to that village with nothing to show for it."

Eldar, "That's NOT true. You're going to reclaim yourself fully. You're one of our partners in this business, in life, and you have given me even more ideas."

Charlemagne, "What kind of ideas?"

Eldar, "That road was a trade route over a century ago and closed down because of the war. The idea of an inn at the crossroads is a way to a future, but we can talk about that later, face-to-face. Annette, turn your empathy on because I really need to know how each of you is feeling."

Annette, "Alright, I will do it. Just, no touching, at least, not yet. My senses are still on fire."

Annette was hurt, raw, shattered, longing, angry, scared, petrified; the list went on. She was all over the place in her mind right then, and some of it was scary and alarming.

Charlemagne was sad, angry, concerned, and curious.

He sighed, "Shut it off, all of it, and let us talk some. We should focus on one thing at a time because Annette's mind is all over the place at the moment, and we should focus on working through some of her emotions.

I sense I couldn't get them all, but I got some of the strongest ones before I asked you to turn it off. Let us get more food and wine. I think Charlemagne should get it for us as now, I'm too sore to move."

Charlemagne laughed at him, "Alright, good idea. Let me bring over the bread, cheese, and fruit, and some more wine, and we can use Eldar as our table on the bed."

Annette laughed at her sister, "Well, he is in the middle, so it seems only fair."

He groaned, "I know there is no arguing with you, but as my stomach, hand, and balls all hurt, would you place the cutting board on my thighs? I have a feeling we're probably done for the night with both mental and physical pain. Agreed?"

Charlemagne groaned, "What if I want to play?"

He looked at her, "Well, you could get cleaned up. I know that the chamber pot is calling you after I filled your bowels. Then, you could come over here and sit on my face, and I could attack that little clit of yours if you'd like?"

She glared at Eldar, "Fine, you're right about the chamber pot. I didn't think about how we could play. My clit isn't ready yet for another attack. We can eat, talk, cuddle, sleep, then cuddle, talk, and eat in the morning before hitting the general store. Thanks for cleaning all the clothes and armor, by the way, it saved us a lot of time."

Eldar ate and drank, then turned to Charlemagne, "What were you angry about? I sensed Annette's anger, and I want to know if they are for the same thing."