Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 19

Story Info
Dragon Wars Enhanced Edition 2021.
13.9k words
4.79
5.7k
10

Part 19 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silvertree Chronicles Book One, Chapter 19, The World Awaits (Dragon Wars Enhanced Edition)

Synopsis: The life of Eldar Silvertree from graduation at the prestigious Elven Academy and desire to leave it behind; only to return full circle to shake Elven Society to the core.

***Inspired by multiple fantasy environments. Not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm April 2021. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Authors warning: This section contains scenes of incest between sisters.

Authors Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer.

I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them. I originally submitted this story back in mid-2017 to mid-2018. I have worked to try and improve my writing style while struggling with this issue. I have added some editing software and written a few other stories. Now I am revising and editing this earlier work to try and bring it up to a higher standard from what I have managed to learn over the last few years.

Chapter 19 Drinking From The Waterfall

Eldar, Annette, Charlemagne, and Royal Guard New Moon headed into the merchant district unmolested and found themselves at enchanters' row. Four shops each with a different specialization. He looked around, "We are looking for cloaks!"

Guard New Moon pointed and they headed inside. A female Moon Elf, approached, "Can I help you find something?"

Eldar looked at her, "Enchanted protection cloaks."

She smiles, "Just for the three of you?"

Eldar shook his head, "No I am looking for 12 of them. What do you have?" She walked to the back. "Black or dark gray in color whichever one we can get all of them in."

She looked through to see what she had, "I have 3 third-tier in black and 10 second-tier black or I got the first-tier I could get you all 12 cloaks."

Eldar asked, "Do you have anything above mid-tier?"

She shook her head, "Not in stock."

Eldar looked at her, "Can these be embroidered magically and quickly?"

The lady sighed, 'Everyone is in a hurry. What does the design look like?"

He smiled, "Several elements and I need to make them exclusive so that an officer Captain or above can order them."

She looked at him, "Army unit?"

Eldar shook his head, "Mercenary company working for the first cross-border protection treaty implementation."

She nodded, "What element combination are you wanting to make exclusive?" He started listing them. "The double crescent with a longsword in silver and dark gray at an angle so the moonlight is reflecting off the silvery side. I am going to pull my weapon to show you.

Eldar, "Karti'Ros left hand. Please do not touch I do not want you to die from it."

She looks at it, "A Moon Blade!"

He nodded, "I am having swords made in a similar gray color; adamantine, mithril, and steel versions. Now I need all of the third-tier cloaks. Then nine of the second-tier. I have one issue though. I have a member who is into acrobatics. Any way to keep it constrained to the back and keep them from falling to gravity?"

She pondered, "We could ring it with a belt. let me talk with one of the enchanters."

The enchanter came out, "What is it this person does?"

Eldar noticed they held hands briefly when she got him. Eldar laughed, "She is a human archer in my company. She can shoot very accurately from horseback. Shooting behind her. She uses a special saddle and rotates down the right side of her horse with her legs locked onto the horn. From this saddle, she shoots upside down into the center of a target.

Up to 200 feet accurately. Maybe further. I found her leading a giant in this method. She can right herself as well. Special saddle well-trained horses. I want her to train Arcane Archers with this ability as part of my mercenary company. The cloak needs to not interfere with her shots."

He shook his head, "You are looking at the wrong item. You want a heraldry sash if she is light or no armor for what she is doing then that would work as it can be attached front and back on the belt and leave her arms free and it would not move. Let me check to see if we have one. You are in luck I have one enchanted to second-tier in black..."

He looked at the table and his sword, "Wow."

Eldar grasped his sword, "I told your associate that I am having a couple of hundred gray blades being crafted. Moon Blade has the consignment and the raw mithril and adamantium ore in hand to make the blades. That brings me back to the 3 tier-three cloaks. I also need a House Silvertree symbol displayed on the middle to the bottom half. One of the tier threes will not have a sword instead it should have quill and ink.

The same angle and colors. is for our administrator for the town we are building. I would need a rush on them. I need them before mid-meal tomorrow as we have an Academy-wide assembly after the mid-day meal with the Queen. Can it be done? Give me a figure and we have the Queen's discount that can be applied as well. That is why we have a Royal Guard with us."

The Girl spoke, "We are talking 3 third-tier. Two with this we are calling 'Gray Blade symbol' and one with a quill and ink symbol instead of a sword and all 3 of those with the House Silvertree symbol below that. Correct?"

Eldar nodded and she continued, "Then 8 cloaks second-tier with the Gray Blade symbol. Then one heraldry sash with the Gray Blade symbol and ensure it has the ties for connecting to the belt and the sides."

He looked up, "Yes, and the pommel of the hilt on the Gray Blade symbol should look like this." he flipped the blade over so they could see the double crescents.

The enchanter looked at it, "Impressive work on the pommel who did it?"

Eldar smiled, "Sehanine Moonbow when she modified the weapon and had my father give it to me while he is still alive. So divine modification. It is important."

The enchanter looked closer, "The grip is not standard."

Eldar nodded, "It is set up for someone who is ambidextrous."

She showed Eldar the image, "Yes, and the quill one?"

She shows him the sketch for that one. He looked it over, "Now the Silvertree should start about three inches below the center of where the sword and quill ends."

She smiled, "It starts at the mid back and goes down. This should look nice. We could have them done a couple of hours before mid-meal. There is no discount on the rush or the embroidery so it comes out to 237,000 gold pieces."

Eldar looked at her, "Here is the account number. I would like copies of the template because we could have a couple hundred more that will be on non-magical cloaks."

She shook her head, "To make it exclusive it stays here. We can do non-magical cloaks if needed. I would not recommend a rush on those."

The enchanter asked, "What did you do to get her to do that?"

Eldar sighed, "I have been appointed Knight Champion to Corellon Larethian, and it is what I have done and continue to do. The ongoing effort, think of it as a lifetime appointment. Apparently, I was destined to do what I do."

The guy shook his head, "Not much control over your life."

Eldar shook his head, "No, I have complete control but my decisions will affect the survival of the Elven people. I am a little more careful about the decisions I make. They cost me more than my life but those of the entire Elven Empire."

They both looked white and looked at the Royal Guard, "Is that true?"

He nodded, "They are the guests of the Queen. She is attending this first-ever Academy-wide assembly to discuss recent events."

She looked at them, "We are dropping the rush charge that was 50,000 gold pieces."

Eldar nodded, "I think because of your knowledge of magic and what you have seen done to this sword you know divine intervention had to be involved. You are the first people we have told this to who looked at the evidence and realized it had to be true. Other than Master Weaponsmith Gartius Moon Blade. Do you want to learn more?

Like how you can marry her even though you are already married? You can have two wives. Plural marriages are coming back. The two ladies at my side are my wives. We were married by the Lady of Dreams. Royal decrees are coming. If you truly want her to get pregnant, make love to her while you are sitting on the edge of the bed.

Let her ride you to orgasm. She will need to blow you first so you do not come too early or she can just pinch the base of your cock along the base with the thumb on the bottom to keep him from coming until you are ready. It can be painful and explosively pleasurable. My wives are both pregnant with twins."

The lady looked at him, "How did you know about us?"

---

The Lady of Dreams stood right next to Corellon and screamed, "No, no, NO! Something is going on he is drawing the visions in like a sponge! The way his mind works! What would be set up to occur over days and hours are going into him in a FLOOD."

Corellon shook his head and chuckled, "The complications from his near-perfect mind, even though he has not realized it yet. He will eventually. Shut them off."

She sighed. "I did! But I fear the damage has been done. He knows about his first 2 wives' future deaths. Only small parts of it and nothing tied to a given wife. Things we would have sent him years from now potentially as I am seeing all kinds of ripples from him.

Some won't trigger in his mind until certain actions happen. Doing visions with him is not going to be possible. At least with any big numbers planned. Something to consider when and if we encounter this mind again in the future in his offspring. We are going to have to be more hands-on instead of queuing visions to be sent."

Corellon nodded, "We must maintain the appearance of control at least. We will see how he handles all of it."

---

Eldar sighed, "I do not know how I do it but I know why I do it. The greatest enemy the Elves face is themselves. They do not marry for love but to try and increase power. They have fewer children. I believe if you do the pinch method you got a good shot at twins. If you try it tonight, I will have my cleric confirm for you. We won't stop until we have a dozen children; then who knows with future marriages."

They look at him in shock, "A dozen children?"

He nodded, "The Goddess told me every pregnancy I have with my partners will be twins. I know of five sets of twins and one set of triplets from people I or my wife have come into contact with. I had the cleric check the innkeeper's wife. Charlemagne talked with her last night.

This morning she is pregnant and my cleric will check for twins tonight. I have told 3 women so far that they are pregnant. Two of the twins and one set of triplets. You are the first I have done this with before the fact. Charlemagne and Annette how many of my hunches on these have been wrong so far?"

They both laughed in the weird 'twin speak' unison, "None!"

Eldar nodded, "I will bring my cleric with us just in case he is the one who has confirmed every woman's pregnancy. At the Academy all hands you could hear the whole story of the night's events. We should head out. We have Moon Blade waiting for us at the inn. I can...sense it. Why can I sense it!?"

He went and sheathed his sword. "We will see you tomorrow and best of luck. Remember do not release him until you are in your climax. Then lie in bed and cuddle for a while to hell with the outside world. Your wife banging on the door. Ignore her she will go away; she is barren. Sorry for getting lost in the details of this vision. We will be back tomorrow."

They just stood there with their mouths open as they left. Annette stared at him, "This is getting worse with you being around so many people."

Eldar nodded, "I will try and rein it in some but for people like that who are open-minded, I thought they should know. We need to head back to the inn now! Find Moon Blade and bring him to the stables at the inn. I have many more issues for him. He has a mistress as well. T'suras Unta."

He got up on the horse, "Keep up everyone I have to hurry! T'suras Biatus Evanill Aisiaon (run like the wind)."

T'suras shot off in a flash at full speed through the streets. He had one gate he ended up blowing through. That caused a bit of a panic. He knew Guard New Moon would cover him, he would eventually be another captain in the Gray Blades. He wanted the front-line patrols; he wanted to matter. Especially to his future wife. Eldar could not shut this off!!!

He blew through the gate. The others were 6 lengths back and fell further behind. He approached the inn as Moon Blade walked out and he saw Eldar. "T'suras Veta." As he turned T'suras and got down. He looked over at him and nodded. He looked at the front door as Royal Guards were around, "You want to take us to the stables. Let the innkeeper's wife know we are here and brushing down the horses."

He looked at Moon Blade "Walk with me, T'suras Unta."

As the horse followed them back to the stables. "You have something important to tell me. That is why I rushed back." He nodded and Eldar interrupted him. "Yes, I am talking strange, but I am having random visions. Hundreds of them. One showed me I needed to hurry to catch you before you left. I should be better tomorrow morning; I hope."

He nodded, "Yes, I have 3 candidates for swords."

Eldar nodded, "One will not work; the sword will reject him not because of his character but because he is infertile. If they insist on using him the sword will destroy him during the ritual. He has a younger brother, not quite an adult. Studying at the Academy. He is a battlemage but the sword will accept him.

It will boost his power greatly. He should either join my group or the army for the upcoming engagements. My group would be better but he has the option. The name is Silverbar. How am I doing so far?" He was white but nodding rapidly and started writing down notes. "How many active blades have you gotten?"

Moon Blade points at the 2 of them. Eldar continued, "There is an instructor who refused to go, he does not believe in the danger...yet. He will tomorrow. He will change his mind. Am I making sense to you? The fourth is active but across the world, an adventurer. She should be contacted by magical means. House Silver Moon. She is in the Far East.

She needs to find a magical means to get home if she gets on that ship, she and the sword will be lost to the ocean. Please tell me you are getting all of this." Moon Blade wrote down notes. "Go to Silver Moon house and seek an immediate audience with the patron. 'Chow Toh' province, there is a major city there, Shinto. Magical market district.

The place is hidden in a rundown alchemy shop. The owner will deny the existence of the portal. The name has 'Dragon Bone' in the name in the local dialect, she knows the dialects. Show him the Moon Blade he will get her home. It is a woman. He has had the vision. She can ride to catch up with the caravan on the south road to meet up with us. It is better if she is there."

---

Corellon Called in Bahumat at that point and sighed, "My champion's visions have him going to a shop I know nothing about."

Bahamut nodded, "That was my interference. I saw the visions and I sent one into the stream to aid you. Does nothing overt to threaten the Chromatic Dragons. Saves you from a loss you cannot see is coming yet as you have not been focusing on her.

I have agents who have been monitoring her activity. I knew the weather was getting worse. I could not interfere directly, but one vision into a stream did not seem like a big deal until I noticed your visions kept running."

Corellon sighed and the Lady of Dreams fumed, "You had no right! Not after what you did in the name of PEACE!"

Bahamut looked at the Lady of Dreams, "I felt I owed it to Tallion. The Silver Dragon Queen is not a champion, but a Hero of mine. I am still rebuilding energy reserves after the loss of my last Champion. I have centuries to go before I will likely field another champion if all-out war has not occurred and we get wiped out.

Meanwhile, you are facing a Draco-lich. There is a Dragon Champion outside of your given area of concern. He is not a Chromatic but follows Tiamat. A loophole in the Peace Treaty he exploited and I have no good response to address him. All because of that same flawed Peace Treaty my followers have been hiding behind on this world. I am doing what I can."

Corellon looked over, "Check with us first next time. The Lady of Dreams will handle the information. You tapped into his Dragonblood to do it. Didn't you?"

Bahamut nodded, "I cannot coordinate actions with you directly. You know of these constraints until the Peace accords are dissolved in another war. We cannot afford this war right now with how weak I am currently.

He has enough Dragonblood I could get it to him directly. It just caused complications. One of my other Heros will work to get her home if your people act appropriately. You cannot influence them in this matter. IO is watching this exchange. Else The One and IO will have us both before them."

Corellon simply nodded as Bahamut was gone. He sighed, "He exploited a loophole to aid us and our champion at the moment."

The Lady of Dreams hated to admit it, but she knew Bahamut was right. Now she had to deal with this waterfall and hope it did not kill Corellon's Champion.

---

The ladies and the escort caught up to them and they looked from concern to panic as he continued to ramble. "You Moon Blade will need to go to house Golden Knife with 2 Royal Guards. Tell the patron your name Moon Blade and seek an audience. Tell him the spirit of Alisand Blood Moon has sent you to claim the sword for a new owner. She died by his hand ending her line."

Eldar knew this Blade would get into New Moon's hand but held it back. It was not relevant and he had others to get through.

"You will claim it from his hidden armory in the basement following death's hand. The Sword is on a wall plaque with bits of her hair and blood on the blade. Alisand Blood Moon's body is buried in the floor below the plaque and the sheath is in the chest in the corner. It has a Red Moon that has started to fade Pink over time. Every plaque has a body buried in the floor under it.

The spoils of war go to Moon Blade as payment for finishing the Gray Blades. Use the Ancient Anvil recovered from Golden Knife at blade creation time. It will cut the time required in half. Also, it will put an attack and damage bonus on the blades. I know who will hold the blade of the Blood Moon.

I know the ritual! I will find my students, I will be approached by a Gold Elf parent. His son is in peril. The second student is a 15-year-old Half-Elf or Elf-blooded if you will. Her spirit is strong, her sword skill is better than her magic. Her name will be familiar to the traveler Silver Moon. The name of her first true love; they fought and she left. The child belonged to the lover. They share a connection in the girl's father...lost love."

---

The Lady of Dreams groaned out, "That was to be a revelation, not a vision! When and if she returned. He pulled in more than I thought because of Bahamut's interference."

Corellon sighed, "Bahamut used a loophole as he had no other method to get this information to us. It is not a major deal at the moment. Let us watch and see how the champion deals with the information."

---

Eldar found himself sitting on a hay bale inside the stable with his wives on either side with Moon Blade furiously writing. "There is more about you Moon Blade. Trapped in a loveless marriage with a barren wife after your one and only child. Moon Blade has a mistress, works at, or owns a dress shop. If he visits her this evening; he should kiss her hard. Push her back.