Silvia & Jason Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had asked if he could touch and she said of course you can, all you want and anywhere. He ran his fingers all over the area where her legs had been then finally up her bleeding slit to her clit which was sticking out a long ways, long enough that he could grasp it between his thumb and forefinger. With only two squeezes and pulling at the same time Sil came big time, probably the biggest of her life. Jason inserted his other finger into her vagina and found her magic button which prolonged her cum. Finally she pushed his hands away and said enough. When she recovered Jason had rinsed her off and was taking a shower. She could see that he was now fully erect, how really big he was and his fore skin still covered the end of his cock. She was sure more that water was running down it.

She asked where he had learned to do that and he said he had a good teacher one time. She demanded he satisfy her if she was going to let him fuck her. He was glad to learn he added. He asked if she was ready to sit up and he helped her do so. He sat on the bench with her and turned Sil so he could run his fingers up and down her spine feeling the metal rods. Sil was surprised at how sensual it felt. After he was done she fastened the chest belt that was attached around the grab bars around her so her hands were free. Since she could not lean over she asked him to stand in front of her. He did and his big cock was right by her face. She used her hands and fingers to explore the whole thing, pulling the foreskin down to find a huge purple cock head leaking a lot of pre cum. She used it to make the rest of him slick and then felt his balls.

The sack was hanging, loosely swinging around freely. She knew better than to squeeze on the balls but did put quite a bit of pressure pulling them farther away from his body. Her other hand was gently masturbating him and he slowly started fucking her hand. As Sil kept tension on his huge balls she took the exposed head of his cock into her mouth. She knew the position was not great but soon was pushing the head down her throat. She had never had anything that big there, even when she and her nurse lover were using various fruits and vegetables to practice on some time ago. The more she took the more she wanted and finally ran out of air. She let it slide back taking some air in and then started it down her throat again getting more and more in. Jason said he was about to cum and she used her throat muscles to encourage it and was rewarded with a big load. She had to pull her head back to breath and more was still ejaculating into her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed his entire load still using her hand to masturbate more out of him. Her other hand had found that his balls had pulled way up, almost completely into his body.

She looked up into his eyes and asked if he had seen all of that. Jason said it was burned into his memory; no one had ever done that to or for him. He bent over and kissed her and his tongue felt and he tasted his cum in her mouth. He knew he wanted more. They washed each other and as Sil picked up her tampon, Jason held his hand out and grinning Sil gave it to him. He sat her on his lap with his legs spread slightly and inserted it into her bleeding cunt. He then dried her and helped her into her wheelchair. They headed back to the bedroom and he watched her transfer to the bed seeing (and enjoying) how difficult it was for her with her fixed spine. After she placed a bath towel on the sheets and was situated, she patted the bed and opened her arms to him to join her.

They started passionately kissing and Jason started really feeling her breasts for the first time. Sil laughed saying nothing there is there. Jason said I love your nipples and areolas' and remember the saying that anything over a mouth full is wasted. Her nipples were very large and distended right now and every suck and nibble he gave them went straight to her pussy. After a few minutes he asked what was her favorite thing to have done to her. Sil said you're doing it, I love to be touched and I'm finding out the best place for that is at my amputation site. I didn't think anyone would ever want to see me there. Jason said he loved seeing her without legs and would miss being able to do it much longer. Sil said don't worry, you still have your hands and mouth. All the time they were talking she was masturbating him slowly being sure to include his big balls. She could feel him getting very hard again and told him since she could not fuck him, her mouth would have to be the next best thing. Jason said no complaints here and he moved his body up to where she could reach him. She was alongside him now facing his feet so a much better angle to get him deep in her throat.

Sil pulled the skin back from his big cock head and smeared the pre cum all over his cock to get it nice and slick. She soon had it in her mouth and was guiding it down her throat. It was pretty much a straight shot and soon she had it deep and going deeper. Jason was amazed to see it go all the way and her lips were on his balls. He felt her throat muscles working him and soon she had to pull back to get some air. He could not resist and soon had his hand by her pussy lips and found the white string. As she was taking him deep again he gently pulled and relaxed the tampon up in her cunt and Sil immediately reacted. He very gently fucked her mouth at the same time and with the same rhythm. He knew, and so did Sil, that he was about ready to cum again and said so out loud. As Sil moved back for some more air he did and again released a huge load even having cum before earlier. She sucked and swallowed as much as she could but some was leaking from her mouth. Just as she took him out of her mouth he gave one more squirt hitting her in the face.

Jason immediately rolled her over on to her back and moved over her and started kissing her cum covered face and neck. When he had her clean and while holding himself over her with his arms and knees, he dipped his cock down towards her pussy and rubbed the head through her long lips watching it as he did so. He looked up into her grinning face but made no attempt to enter her pussy. He snuggled along side of Sil and soon they were both asleep. A couple of hours later Sil was awake needing to go to the bathroom but Jason was between her and her wheelchair. The lights were still on and she looked down at his cock and it was as small as she had seen it tonight. She ran her finger over the skin covering the huge cock head and it twitched. She did it again and it started growing. Shortly Jason awakened and looked down at what she was doing. She told him she had to pee and he scooped her up and took her to the bathroom. Sil had to be careful about how she sat on the john with no legs.

They decided to head back to bed for a little while and just talked quietly. Sil asked if there was anything else he wanted to see with her and he said no, thank you for letting me spend this time with you, I am looking forward to being with you again if you want. Sil said she wanted, very much. She told him she would be there for him as much as she could and to not worry for a minute about being blind around her. She said she was very sad he had to go through all this but it made no difference about how she felt about him. They hugged tightly then Sil asked him how she could help him get ready and would be glad to take him to the hospital tonight. They talked about the things he needed to do and then headed to the shower. They washed each other good and he helped Sil douche and then inserted some more cream and a tampon for her. She was glad he was here as it was not easy without any flexibility in her spine.

They spent the day together getting ready and she drove him to the hospital for his 7 pm check in. She went to his room and then the nurse told her they had several things to do tonight and then would be giving him something to sleep. She left so Sil and Jason could say good night and she told him she would see him in the morning. They kissed good night with Jason opening her blouse and kissing her hard nipples. Sill drove home in tears.

When Sil got home she undressed and went into the bathroom. She transferred to the john, peed, and then removed her tampon. It was bloody but not as bad as this morning. She douched wishing Josh was there to help her. She managed to get the nozzle of the medicine inserted, pushed some med into her vagina then removed the nozzle and inserted a tampon. She got back over to her chair then into the shower and washed good. She was tired and soon asleep knowing she had to get up early to get to the hospital.

She got up to Josh's room and he was still there. They had shaved his head and he had IV's in both arms. He said the doctor had just been in and explained everything that would be going on in the OR. He would be "awake" part of the time when they were probing around the tumor and asleep the rest. The bed was up high and with Sil in her wheelchair all they could do is hold hands. Soon an orderly came to take him into the OR and Josh said see you later. Sil went to the waiting room and registered. Jason had an understanding that he had no family and signed paperwork that Sil was to be informed of everything and make any decisions necessary. His surgery was to take a minimum of 6 hours and Sil told the volunteer that she was going home to wait and gave her the cell number.

Several hours later Sil got an update from one of the nurses in the operating room. All was going as planned and Josh was doing ok. They still had a while to go. She thanked her and decided to head to the store. She always got lots of looks there and most of them were very friendly. She got the things she needed then headed back home. Just as she got home Kate called and asked about Jason. Sil had told her about him earlier. She filled her in and Kate asked how her other problem was. Sil told her ok and that her period had started also so was quite a mess. They had a good laugh and said talk to you later.

About 5 the nurse from the OR called and said they were just getting done and he would be on his way to the recovery room in a little bit. She added there had been some discussion about him going to the ICU but they were not sure yet. Sil asked how long he would be in the recovery room and the nurse said they would make a decision after he had been there about an hour and also decide which way he would go, back to his room or the ICU. Sil said she would start for the waiting room in a little bit and to please let the doctor know that was where she would be. Instead of eating at home she went through a drive in and got something to eat to take with her.

She was the only person in the waiting room when she got there so she ate and waited for the doctor to come and talk to her. After about 40 minutes a doctor in scrubs came out and sat by by her introducing himself as Joshes' doctor. He told her he had just seen him and he was awake. As feared he was blind. Everything else seemed to be ok so he was going to send him back to his room. The floor was not busy so they would have a nurse stay with him. She could see him for a couple of minutes then they were going to knock him out for 48 hours to keep the brain swelling down. He answered some more questions for Sil then suggested she go to the floor waiting room to wait for him, it would probably be about another hour before they took him there. As he was getting up to leave she asked what had happened to her and Sil told him about her cancer problem.

She stopped and used one of the very accessible bathrooms to change her tampon and pee, then headed to the floor. She checked in at the nurse's station and then to the waiting room. A little over an hour later a nurse came and got her and said she could go in for a few minutes to see Josh. The nurse said he was awake and they could talk for a short while. She explained they were going to give him something to sleep for the next two days so she might as well go home after this brief visit. Sil thanked her for her help and headed for Joshes' room.

She tapped on the door and a nurse opened it and said for her to come on in. She said to Josh that Silvia was here and Josh extended his hand out to her. The bed was still up in the air to make it easier for the nurses, so all she could do was hold hands with him. His whole head had a thick bandage around it but nothing on his eyes. She asked how he was doing and he said fine, he just wished the hospital was not so cheep and would turn some lights on. They were able to laugh a little and he squeezed her hand good. They talked for just a few minutes and the nurse nodded her head like she wanted Sil to go. They said good night to each other and Sil kissed his hand and she left. She stopped at the desk to thank them and to ask what time she could come back in the morning. The nurse said why don't you wait till 10 am and all the doctors will be done and remember he will be out for a while.

Sil was very tired when she got home so she went straight to bed and thought about what had been going on for the past few days. She was amazed at what had happened and a little frightened about the future but wanted to continue with Josh and see what happens. She soon fell asleep.

Sil got to the hospital just as the doctor was leaving Joshes' room. He talked with her for a few minutes telling her all was going good. He said the lab report showed that the tumor was not malignant but was a very fast growing, dangerous kind. It was good they got it out so soon. He asked her what she thought of Josh being sent directly to a rehab hospital for the blind to get him started on his transition. Sil said she thought that would be a great idea, no time for him to just sit around. She asked how long he would be there and the doctor said usually a month. She asked how long he would be here and he said just a couple of days if he was ok when he was awakened. Sil told him thanks and went in to see him for a couple of minutes.

The doctor had removed the large dressing and bandage and he just had a small one over the incision. She took his hand for a few minutes then left. On the way home she stopped to see the plastic surgeon to tell her the size she had decided on. She also wanted to see if a date had been scheduled yet. She was surprised that the date was a week from now but glad it was that soon as Josh would be in rehab. She was not going to tell him anything yet.

The next day Josh was awake when she went in and the nurse put the bed down lower so they could hug. The nurse said she was going to the desk for a few minutes while Sil was there. After she left Sil took his hand and slipped it into her blouse so he could feel her hard nipple. Josh said that feels great, I have missed it. As he rubbed it he told her the doctor wants me to go to a rehab hospital for the blind. Do you think I should do it he asked? Sil said by all means, get all the help and training you can, I think you will be much better off she said. Josh said I agree the only problem is they don't want patients to have any visitors for the first two weeks. Sil said no problem, we can make that though I know it be hard. She kissed his hand as he withdrew it from her blouse. She wanted to reach over and feel his cock but was not sure if it would be good for his brain since they were worried about swelling. She resisted the urge but was glad she now had an excuse to have her surgery and be on the mend during those two weeks.

Time flew and the day arrived for Sil's surgery. Josh had been transferred to the rehab unit and everything was progressing good for him. He was handling his blindness ok and had a positive attitude. Sill was at the hospital early and taken to the prep area. The anesthesia people came and wanted to know all about Sil's history. She had never had any problems so they were comfortable. IV's were started and soon she was in the operating room. They were very careful moving her around and soon she was asleep. The surgeon had an assistant so they were doing both breasts at the same time. They got the saline implants in without a lot of trouble as small as her breasts were. The incisions were closed with the last stitch being left out until some saline was injected starting the expansion process. The final sutures were put in place and she was on the way to the recovery room.

Sil awakened with quite a bit of pain and the nurse explained she could press the button near her hand and give herself some pain medication. For now it was set so she could get a dose every three hours and not have to wait to get the nurse, have her go get the meds and then come back and give it to her. After Sil was awake more she moved her hands up to her chest but she mostly only felt bandages'. She could tell just a bit that they were pushed out from her chest a little. She got a big grin on her face and went back to sleep. Soon she was back in her room and then the doctor came in and asked her how she was doing. Sil told her she had quite a bit of pain earlier but the meds seemed to be helping. She was told that everything went very well. The doctor had the nurse get some new dressings so she could change them. After she got the bloody ones off Sil looked and could see the beginnings of bigger and better ones.

The doctor got things done and left. Sil was asleep until the pain in the night woke her up and she pressed the button for some relief. She did not remember anything after that until she was awakened for breakfast. The doctor came in just after lunch and injected some more saline and said she would do so every day until she went home which should be in 3 days. Sil immediately felt the pressure and the pain level go up a little. She also noticed the pressure was now pushing on the back side of her nipples causing a very good feeling in her pussy. Nice she thought.

Josh called her cell phone that night and she was able to talk to him even though her tongue felt on the thick side will her pain meds. He did not seem to notice and told her about how things were going with his training. He sounded excited and seemed to be enjoying it so far Sil thought. They said good night and then Kate came in to see her. They hugged and Kate wanted to see how things were going so Sil opened her hospital gown to her. There were not as many bandages as before so she could see some enlargement already. Sil could see it also and was very happy. They could both see that the bottoms of her breasts were slightly larger and that the nipples seemed to be on the smaller top of her breasts pointing up and out. They were starting to get their cone shape already. Kate told her they were very sexy and could not wait to get hold of them with her hands and mouth. Sil laughed and said me too. She wondered what Josh would think.

*****

Enjoy the first chapter, more later. Remember to vote below and I welcome your comments and suggestions for other stories.

12