Simon and Aunt Sophia Ch. 02

Story Info
Simon takes Aunt Sophia to the nude beach.
4k words
4.59
16.3k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia came downstairs ready for the beach but only saw Simon.

Sophia: Where is everyone?

Simon: The neighbor offered to take everyone sailing and my mom said you get sea sick so it's just you and me today.

Sophia: Are we still going to the beach?

Simon: Yeah, you ready to go?

Sophia was thinking if it was just going to be the two of them then perhaps there might be an opportunity to explore her new slutty side.

Sophia: Just give me a sec I'm going to get something else.

Simon: No rush we have all day i'll bring the stuff to the car.

Sophia ran upstairs and changed out of her bikini bottoms and put on underwear under the skirt she chose. She wasn't even sure if he would accept them on a sunny day in public but she sure hoped he did. She had no idea what to expect and that fact alone was getting her excited already.

Once they got on the freeway Sophia reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. Simon was pretending not to notice but he knew by the look on her face when he told her it was just them today what she needed to get.

Sophia smiled at him.

Sophia: Please accept my panties, sir.

Simon took them and brought them to his nose like he always did and smiled. She loved it when he did that.

Simon: I think you are going to regret that choice today.

Sophia: Doubtful, sir and I think you missed our turn.

Simon: Oh we aren't going to our usual beach.

Sophia: Which one are we going to, sir?

Simon: Oh, I'm glad you asked, the clothing optional one.

Sophia felt like her heart just jumped in her throat. She wasn't excited anymore, she was scared.

Sophia: Oh.

Simon: Scared?

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: I thought you might be.

Sophia: Is there any chance there will be anyone we know there, Sir?

Simon: It's funny you should ask. Last night at the pub did you dress a little more slutty than usual?

Sophia: Yes, Sir.

Simon: Hmm and did you purposely tease the men in the bar area by walking sexier than normal and bending over more than necessary?

Sophia: Yes, sir. I thought you would like it.

Simon: Oh I liked it very much and so did every other guy in the bar, i'm sure. I'm guessing there were some very satisfied wives last night when they got home the way you got them all fired up.

Sophia: I thought it would be harmless, sir.

Simon: I'm not disappointed, aunt. In fact I was very impressed and don't worry about those guys at the bar because i'm sure they won't be disappointed today.

Sophia: Oh no!

Sophia had no idea what was happening and she was starting to freak out. She looked over and saw Simon was enjoying her discomfort.

Sophia: Are they going to be there today, Sir?

Simon: Well Im not sure really. I mentioned to them that we would be coming today and if I was a betting man by the looks they all gave me I'd bet we may come across them.

Sophia was shaking uncontrollably now.

Sophia: Oh my God am I going to have to have sex with them, sir?

He was really enjoying watching her meltdown so he paused for a bit but he knew if he waited too long she was going to completely lose it.

Simon: Of course not. That would be something in a whore's contract not a slut's.

Sophia was able to calm down a little hearing that but she still had no idea where this was going and was still more scared than she could ever remember being

Sophia: I didn't know there was a distinction, sir.

Simon: There is, indeed and you don't have to call me sir everytime you speak just when you are answering a question or asking permission for something. Understand?

Sophia: Yes, sir. But if your family didn't know about the sailing until this morning how could you know last night we were going there today.

Simon: Because I asked my neighbor earlier in the day yesterday to surprise my mom and the others this morning.

Sophia: You set this up!

Sophia looked over at Simon's big fat stupid grin and groaned.

Simon: Well I did set it up so we would have some alone time today but watching you last night flaunting yourself in front of all those helpless men got my mind working. You know it's not nice to tease men so much without any payoff. It's almost cruel.

Sophia: Payoff?

Simon: Yes payoff, they get to see today how their imaginations last night compare to the real thing.

Sophia dropped her head into her hands. She was going to have to get naked in front of all the men that were at the bar last night, the men that she teased on purpose and there was nothing she could do about it. She would like to say she did it just for Simon but the truth was she also did it for herself, it made her feel sexy and slutty. She wore a short skirt, a thong and no bra. She would bend over to show off her cleavage. Then stretch to show off her upper thighs and ass cheeks. She swayed her hips a little extra when walking too. It was exhilarating. She masturbated three times last night thinking about it.

She resisted the urge to look at Simon. He knew how scary and humiliating this was going to be for her and she knew he was loving every second of it.

Simon: Regretting the panty decision yet?

Sophia: Very much, Sir.

Simon laughed. They drove into the parking lot and Simon turned off the car and turned and faced her.

Simon: Did you enjoy teasing the men last night?

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: You liked showing off your gorgeous slut body?

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: How much?

Sophia: Very much, sir.

Simon: Did you masturbate last night thinking about it?

Sophia: Yes, sir?

Simon? More than once?

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: Did you suck on your finger?

Sophia: Of course, sir I always do now.

Simon: I don't remember directing you to always do that.

Sophia: True, but I know you like me to do it so I do.

Simon couldn't help enjoying that revelation.

Simon: Lift your skirt and stroke your pussy.

Sophia did as instructed.

Simon: So you liked shaking your slut ass for those men, didn't you?

Sophia was getting very wet stroking her pussy while he asked her these questions.

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: Don't you dare cum unless you have my permission, slut.

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: You masturbated thinking about how much those guys watched you, didn't you?

Sophia was panting now, Simon could tell she wasn't going to last much longer

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: Tell me specifically what you fantasized about, slut.

Sophia was nearly convulsing as she described her fantasy.

Sophia: I thought about them bending me over the bar and taking turns fucking my slut cunt from behind. Please may I cum, sir?

Simon: You are full of surprises, aunt. Yes you may cum.

Sophia shook, convulsed and exploded. It was a powerful orgasm which seemed to be all she had since she met Simon. When she finally came back to her senses Simon was staring at her looking very pleased with himself.

Simon: I think you may have enjoyed that.

Sophia laughed.

Sophia: I assure you I did.

Simon: There's a ladies room over there with a shower for you to get cleaned up. I want you to look your best for them.

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: I want your hair in a pony tail and put your skirt and shirt in your bag. You will walk in your bikini until we find a good spot to put the blanket down.

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: Does the thought of being naked in front of those men from last night excite you?

Sophia: No, sir.

Simon: Well, then I for one am looking forward it.

Sophia: I bet you are.

Simon laughed.

Simon: Any chance the slut chickens out today?

Sophia: None, sir.

Simon: Really? Now that answer surprises me.

Sophia: I don't see why. You have seemed to anticipate everything else perfectly up to now.

Simon: I guess I didn't anticipate the level of commitment to your inner slut.

Sophia: I am committed but today its not to my inner slut.

Simon: What is it you are committed to today?

Sophia: You, sir.

Simon could not help but be satisfied with that answer. He really was surprised she was so resigned to her fate today and he couldn't keep her question of if she would have to have sex with the men out of his mind. Was she prepared to have a virtual gang bang because he ordered it? That was quite the revelation. Her resolve was impressive. He was resolved not to push her too hard too fast. He was going to enjoy today though. He enjoyed her discomfort and he couldn't wait to see how it played out. Will she enjoy displaying herself more than she thinks? He was guessing she would.

Simon: I am very impressed, aunt.

Sophia: Thank you, sir.

Simon: Now go get ready and meet me back here, the show is about to begin.

Sophia took a deep breath and took a quick glance at Simon and this time chuckled at his grin. She was determined not to disappoint him.

She was hoping they would walk along the back of the beach but of course he was having none of that. He brought her to walk along the water to make sure everyone would see her and wonder if she was going nude today.

Sophia: Will you also be going nude today?

Simon: Probably, but not right away I don't want to take away from your attention.

Sophia: Of course you don't.

They walked to the end of the beach and turned around and went back to the middle of the where Simon put their blanket down. Sophia realized he wanted to make sure the entire beach caught a glimpse of her and now they were in the most visible place. The bastard wasn't going to make it easy. Sophia noticed the attention she was getting including three of the men from the bar and made sure to walk as sexy as she could manage with her legs shaking as much as they were. She assumed Simon would appreciate the effort and truth be told the looks she was getting made her feel very sexy and a little excited. A very little she noted.

Sophia: I don't know what you want me to do, sir.

Simon: Do exactly as you are told but it is also okay to do more if anything comes to mind that you think you might find exciting, understood?

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: If you are unsure about anything or wish for permission to do something then don't hesitate to ask. I don't expect you to anticipate my every desire.

Sophia: Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.

Surprisingly to Sophia, Simon told her to get comfortable on the blanket with her bikini on. She laid on her back enjoying the sun. Her comfort didn't last very long. He got close and whispered.

Simon: Did you notice the men looking at your sexy slut body?

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: You were walking extra sexy on purpose weren't you?

Sophia: Yes, sir. I thought you would want me to garner as much attention as I could.

Simon: Good girl.

Sophia couldn't remember the last time she was called a 'good girl'. It seemed silly but there was no denying it filled her with pride that he had said it. She was determined to make him proud today. She was still scared out of her mind but her resolve would have to remain strong.

Sophia: Thank you, sir.

Simon explained what he wanted her to do then propped himself up to watch the show.

This was it, Sophia stood up and stretched arching her back. She could feel the eyes on her. She undid the tie of her bra and let it fall to the blanket, her lovely breasts hung there exposed for all to see. With shaking hands she slid her bottoms down bending over from the waist as instructed giving everyone behind her the best possible view. She undid the tie and shook out her hair. A show was the perfect word, she thought. She kept turning ninety degrees and counting to thirty to make sure everyone got a complete view. Then she sauntered slowly and sexily to the water. She knew many were watching and she knew Simon was loving every second of her trepidation and humiliation. She splashed some water over her body, naked as the day she was born and returned to the blanket and laid down exactly as instructed.

Simon: That was perfectly done

Sophia: Thank you, sir.

Simon: Did you enjoy it?

Sophia: I don't know, sir.

Simon: What do you mean?

Sophia: I think i'm overloaded with feelings and emotions right now. I can't really make them out and just focused on doing everything exactly as instructed so I don't know how I feel yet.

Just then the three guys from the bar came over. Sophia was horrified, displaying herself from afar was one thing, them ogling her up close was something entirely different. Simon didn't seem to mind at all.

They exchanged greetings and pleasantries and Sophia saw them all soaking in every inch of her body. They didn't even try to be subtle about it. They were all staring at her and all were rock hard under their trunks.

Simon: Why don't you guys get your stuff and hang with us.

Sophia was mortified and the men were all too eager to accept. They left to get their things.

Simon: How much do you hate me right now?

Sophia: You have no idea, sir.

Simon: I could ballpark it. I want you to be cordial. Let them look all they want.

Sophia: Yes, sir.

Simon: If you get wet then turn over and let them enjoy your best side.

Sophia: Yes, sir. You think my ass is my best side?

Simon: I think every part of you seems to be perfection itself but then I see your sexy slut ass and I think the phrase is lacking.

Sophia: Do you mean that?

Simon: I mean everything I say. Get ready here
they come.

Sophia: Yes, sir. And thank you, sir.

Come they did and the men spent the entire time talking and laughing and staring. Sophia remained friendly, trying not to let them see how nervous she was.. She was having trouble paying attention to the conversation, she kept thinking about what Simon had said about her body. She knew she was attractive but she never thought of herself as anything near perfect but Simon never lies she reminded herself. She tried to see herself through his eyes and that's when she started to get excited. She wondered if the men felt the same about her body and suddenly she realized she didn't mind the staring as much. Let them enjoy themselves, she thought, it was the least she could do after teasing them so much last night. Oh my God this was exactly what Simon was saying. He knew she would get here eventually that smug son of a bitch was right again.

Sophia turned over as her pussy was starting to get very wet. She was now enjoying herself and the attention a lot more. She even hoped they might come back here before going home. Revelation!

Simon: Let me put some lotion on you, aunt.

Simon rubbed lotion up and down Sophia's body. When he reached her ass and inner thighs she raised her ass up a little to give everyone a good view of her now very exposed and dripping pussy.

Simon: I am going for a quick swim. I left the lotion, aunt. for your front. Keep an eye on my aunt for me guys.

They all readily agreed. Simon got up and took his bathing suit off and strided, oh so confidently, to the beach. Sophia was facing down and didn't notice the looks of shock and envy on the men's faces when Simon ecposed his giant cock

The fucker left her to fend for herself with three horned up men, she thought. Sophia knew he wanted her to lotion her front for them so she turned back over. She saw Simon glance back and smile, she also noticed he was nude. If the women flocked to him at the other beach then here he will be treated like a rockstar. The men were all focused on her. Maybe she could have a little fun with them, he did tell her to be friendly and enjoy herself.

She started rubbing lotion on herself. She rubbed slowly and seductively. She was feeling way more confident now. She started with her arms and moved to her chest, she spent a little extra time rubbing the lotion on her breasts. She even looked up and smiled whlie she pinched her nipples a little. The men were mezmorized. She continued on down her stomach, then her legs, back up her inner thighs and over her mound. Right at the end she applied a little pressure to her clit and gave a little moan. She looked back over at the men as nonchalantly as she could manage.

Sophia: So, do you guys come here often?

They all answered in the negative.

Sophia: And you do all realize this is the nude section of the beach?

They were all sputtering trying to come up with some answer. Maybe they might have gone nude until they saw the size of Simon's cock, she guessed.

Sophia was disappointed, she really liked the idea of comparing all their cocks. Oh my, now she wanted to see their cocks, more revelations! She spotted Simon talking with three women probably around her age. Here is Mr Sociable again. She had to laugh, she didn't blame those women, she had that cock inside her and it was truly magnificent. She didn't blame him either, she could see he was friendly but didn't take advantage and lead anyone on and why shouldn't he enjoy the attention, his dick was special he couldn't help that.

She was watching him when he turned to her and smiled and she thought she saw him wink. She turned back over happily showing the three gentlemen her best side. She pushed her ass up a little to give them a nice view. She was really starting to like this nude in public thing and she really enjoyed the teasing as well.

Simon came back and asked her if she was ready to go. He handed her her bikini, much to their pleasure, the men got to watch her put her bikini on up close. Now that all her nervousness was gone she made sure to give them a proper slut show. She turned and bent all the way over to pull up her bottoms and fixed her hair letting her breasts bounce and jiggle for them. She was really enjoying herself now.

Sophia: Is it ok if I just leave my top off till i get to the car do you think, Sir?

Simon: I don't think anyone would mind.

The three men caught the "sir" and exchanged looks.

Simon was smiling and shaking his head, he watched the display she was putting on and couldn't help but laugh. What happened to the scared little mouse he walked on to the beach with and who was this confident and sexy lioness he was leaving with, he thought.

They bid farewell and headed to the car. Sophia made sure her breasts bounced and her ass wiggled the entire way.

Simon: That was some display.

Sophia: Please tell me you are planning to fuck my brains out very soon.

Simon: That bad?

Sophia: You could bend me over the car right now for all the world to see and I would not object bad.

Simon laughed.

Simon: What if I told you I reserved a room at a wonderful little hotel hidden away nearby with a jacuzzi?

Sophia: I would tell you I will suck your cock and rub your balls all the way there.

Simon: Then you better get to it.

Sophia happily did just that.

Later that night they met at their spot. Simon had told her he wouldn't be accepting her panties that night, Sophia decided not to wear any then and was enjoying the breeze under her dress she had to admit, especially after the pounding he gave her pussy after the beach earlier. It was pretty sore and needed a break.

Sophia: It may be hard to not refer to you as sir.

Simon: I just want to relax tonight, bossing your slut ass can be exhausting!

They laughed.

Sophia: I'm sorry to be so much trouble, nephew.

Simon: Oh it is no trouble I assure you, aunt. Would you mind sitting in front of me?

Sophia did as he asked. He put his arms around her and leaned back against the rocks.

Sophia: If you told me I was going to get this treatment I would've been much more excited.

Simon: Are you sure, you seem to like the other treatment just fine?

Sophia: I like any and all treatment you condescend to give.

Simon: Condescend, good choice of word.

Sophia: I thought you would appreciate it.

Simon: Did you enjoy today?

Sophia; Extremely. You knew I would.

Simon: I had a hunch.

Sophia: There was one disappointment though.

12