Simon Ch. 03

Story Info
Simon gets more help from his Mom and Corinne.
2.1k words
4.56
6.9k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers

"Mom? You home?" Simon closed the door behind him and then mentally kicked himself. Right, she had said that she was going out on a date. He grabbed a microwave dinner from the freezer and nuked it into edibility. Then he watched some TV, read some online comics, and finally headed to bed.

As he was waiting for sleep to come, he remembered the picture he had taken of Mrs. Davison and opened it up on his phone. He smiled at the voluptuous housewife's half-naked body, her eyes closed with her face and much of her chest covered in his stuff. He squinted, zoomed in, and noticed that she had one cum-covered hand inside her bikini briefs. He felt his cock getting hard again.

He sighed and put his phone back down. His mother was still out on her date, so wouldn't be able to help him with his stiffy, and his fun wrist was still hurt. If he got turned on now, he'd just be in pain until she got home. Trying to think of anything but the sexy Mrs. Davison, Simon closed his eyes.

---

"Simonnn..."

The young man woke up and blinked into the dimness. His bedroom door was open, allowing the hallway light to spill in. His mother was pulling the bedsheets away from his body. "Mom?" He felt her take his penis in hand, which caused it to quickly fill up with blood. "Ohh, thanks Mom...I couldn't do anything about it earlier."

"Hmm..." his mother sighed.

"Mom? Your breath smells kinda...sour."

As she stroked her son's hardening member, she slurred, "I had some drinks tonight with my new friend. He's nice, but it's just a first date, so no nookie for Mama. Still..." She stared at her son's lengthy, now-hard cock, so much like his father's, and leaned forward to take it into her mouth.

"Ohh..." Simon moaned as she took half of his 9" length into her mouth. If she didn't have a towel handy, his mother would take the head between her lips just as he finished, but she had just started! It felt incredible as her lips slipped up and down his shaft. It was so warm in there! His eyes adjusted to the low light and he could see down his mother's low-cut cleavage in her blouse. The combination worked incredibly well, and he grunted. "I'm gonnnnaaaaoooohhh...!"

"Ulgkh!" his mother grunted as her son's spermy surprise filled her mouth. She quickly pulled up to make room, keeping just the tip between her lips as she gulped down his spend. Burst after burst replaced it, making her struggle to breathe.

Finally, it was done, and she gave him a little suck to clear the last of it before sitting back up. "Wow! I don't think you've ever cum that quickly before. I'll have to remember to use my mouth earlier next time."

"Yes, please."

She looked down at her son's cock as it slowly deflated. Her nipples were very hard and her vagina had been damp since halfway through her date. But no, this was her son, not his father, she remembered, despite the similarities. "Good night, Simon." She gave him a kiss on his forehead and he gasped as she unintentionally gave him a point blank view right down her cleavage.

Then she went to bed and frigged herself to sleep, quickly cumming hard before dropping off into a tipsy slumber.

---

Corinne had tried seducing her husband when he got home late, stinking of booze, but he had said that he was tired. At least he had been driven home by his coworkers rather than driving drunk.

However, in the morning she had to get up early in order to drive him to his car, so she put on some undies and her bathrobe to do that. When she got back and the garage door closed behind, she got out of the car...

"Hi."

She shrieked and fell over some storage bins. Simon was standing just inside the garage door. She realized that he must have slipped in as the door closed.

"Oh no! Are you okay?" Simon helped her up with his good hand.

"What are you doing here?!" she asked him indignantly. Then as she saw his eyes roam her chest, she realized that her dressing gown had come open. She pulled away to cinch it tight.

"I need your help again," he explained. "I was looking at that picture I took of you and, well..." He gestured down to his crotch to reveal his turgid member was once again tenting out his jeans.

"Damnit..." Corinne swore. This boy acted like he wasn't very smart, but it seemed that he was clever after all, subtly mentioning the visual proof of the extramarital...whatever it was she had been doing with him...as leverage. "Okay, come inside." Then she frowned at her suggestive wording as she opened up the interior door of the garage.

Simon followed her like a lost little puppy. As they entered her living room, she felt his hands on her breasts as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Simon! Stop!"

He let go. "But you have beautiful boobs, Mrs. Davison."

Despite the crazy situation, she felt her cheeks redden. "Well, thank you, Simon, but I'd prefer to keep this straightforward...I help you and you leave, right?"

"Yes, please!" He beamed at her, and Corinne was again struck by how cute the kid could be when he smiled.

"Okay, sit on the couch and pull down your pants, like before."

He did so, and Corinne gulped at the sight of the young man's sizable phallus. He was going to make some woman happy one day, she thought. Not today, though...today she was going to glumly bear down and do the work so that he'd go away. She knelt in front of him, took that soft but yet also somehow firm tool in hand and stroked it quickly.

"That feels real good, Mrs. Davison."

As she stroked, she stared at the repetitive movement of her hand as it slid along his long shaft and her mind wandered. Everything felt so unreal. She wished her husband had this length...maybe then they'd have a baby already...

But no, it wasn't him that was the problem, was it? she asked herself cattily. She harrumphed and sped up her strokes. "Are you getting close?" she asked.

"Umm...not yet. Can you...?"

She looked up at his face. His eyes were glued to her chest and she realized that her bathrobe had slipped open a bit. She felt deja vu from the first time she had done this for him. She sighed and pulled her robe off, revealing her bare C-cups before continuing to stroke him. She kept furtively glancing from his cock back up to his face, blushing as his eyes bore into her boobs.

"I'm gonna..." he moaned.

"Shit, the mess..." She pulled her hand off as she realized that he was going to explode everywhere, as he had done both times before.

"Just use your mouth," Simon suggested.

Corinne didn't think; she just dropped her face forward and took as much of his length between her lips as she could, pursing and sucking.

Simon couldn't believe how hot Mrs. Davison's mouth felt around the top half of his cock. As her lips stroked up and down, taking more and more of his length each time, he grunted as he felt his preempted orgasm bubble back up. "GUHH!"

"MMPHHG!" Corinne gurgled as Simon's first blast of cum hit the back of her throat. Such force! As her mouth struggled to corral that blast of semen in order to swallow it, she pulled back and then another spurt joined it. She realized that she had to swallow, or...

A third burst pushed everything back against her uvula and she felt her stomach rebel. She had no choice but to cough, which dislodged Simon's cock and splattered a huge glob of his cum out of her mouth and onto her chest. She coughed again and fell back against the side of the coffee table, taking in huge lungfuls of air as she felt the remains of Simon's ejaculation splattering her front once again.

"Sorry!" he offered, thinking back to the first time his mother had used her mouth to help him. "That can happen until you get used to it."

"Cough cough! You...uck...had someone else do this...cuhh...for you?"

Simon looked furtive. "Um, yes, someone else helps me out sometimes."

"Well, I won't ask who, because you won't tell anyone about me helping you, right?" She swallowed the remains of Simon's cum, noting that it had a kind of sweetness to offset the saltiness...how strange! Upon seeing Simon nod his head, she looked down at herself. It looked like someone had upended a carton of thick milk down her front. She was shocked to see that her panties were soaked with it, and almost tore them off in order to get the boy's dangerous sperm away from her unprotected vaginal lips, but then she calmed down. Her defective reproductive system was in no danger. "I need to clean up, Simon...please let yourself out." Then she got to her feet and headed to the shower.

She had disrobed and was about to turn on the water when the bathroom door opened. "Simon! I said leave!" She moved her arms to cover up her boobs and crotch.

"You didn't get to feel good like last time. I feel bad," he told her. "I know when we were out back you had an org...organism?"

She blushed. "Orgasm."

"Can I help you with that?"

"That's sweet of you, Simon, but..."

"Please? I won't tell anyone."

Corinne swore in her head. Damn this kid! He just kept making threatening inferences in order to get what he wanted. "Um...fine, I'll sit on the edge of the tub and you just stand there, okay?"

Simon nodded and she sat on the porcelain, sighing as she moved her hands to reveal her body to him once more. Spreading her legs, she reached down and started to thrum at her surprisingly prominent clitoris.

"That's a pussy, right?"

She looked up at the young man with a reproving look. "It's a vagina. You should use less derogatory terms when talking about women's bodies, Simon."

"Yes ma'am."

She closed her eyes and reached up to caress one of her C-cup breasts. She felt that they were a bit larger than were comfortable, but men seemed to like them, especially Simon, she mused. Then she frowned...she shouldn't be thinking of the boy right now!

Zippp...

She looked up to see Simon free his hard cock from the confines of his jeans. "Um..." Her mind skipped a beat as she slipped two fingers inside her wet folds.

"Could you put it in your mouth again?"

She opened her mouth to tell him, 'Hell no,' but then Simon stepped forward and slipped his hard member between her lips.

"Nngh..." she grunted as a little orgasm sparked through her as she tasted the salty but sweet remains of his last cum. Then she closed her eyes and sucked him as she continued to masturbate. She was already getting close! As he started to thrust into her mouth, she sucked harder, tightening her lips as it ran along his rigid shaft.

Then she felt Simon grab her other breast. Her orgasm slammed into her at the touch of his warm hand. "MMPHH!" she moaned into his erection.

"I'm....UNHH!" Simon grunted as his hot load splashed into her mouth.

"GHHKH" Corinne started to choke on his thick stuff and pulled away, her body confusing the excitement of her orgasm with the life or death instinct of clearing her airway. She continued to cum as she coughed out the first burst of his semen, but didn't stop her fingers as they sluiced into her vagina again and again. She gasped as she felt Simon's next spurt hit her on the breast he had been groping, and then her stomach, and then...

"OHGODDD!" she cried out as she felt his hot cum splash onto her pussy, and she knew as she continued to thrust her fingers inside her that she was pushing some of that youthful sperm inside her wanton body. Her unattainable desire for a child overran her proprietary instincts, and the thought that Simon's no doubt potent seed was now inside her overheated body extended her orgasm. "UH-HUHH! O-HHH!"

Finally, she calmed down and removed her sperm-covered hand from between her legs. She looked down at herself, marveling at how Simon's second ejaculation was nearly as voluminous as the first, practically covering her torso once again. "I...need to shower...please leave, Simon."

"Okay...thanks, Mrs. Davison" Simon tucked his shrinking cock away, leaned forward, kissed her forehead, and left, leaving Corinne confused.

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers