Simon House Origin Pt. 01

Story Info
Ida's quest to avoid death and the price.
7.6k words
4.73
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: I would like to thank TheGoofyProofReader for not only providing editing for the story but also providing feedback which has led to a better product.

"Mother!" Clare screamed as Ida fell down the staircase, ending as a heap of limbs on the foyer floor.

Clair rushed to her mother's side, lifting her head off the cold marble cradling it in her lap as the head housekeeper rushed to her side.

"Run and get the doctor!" Clare demanded, turning her attention back to her mother as the other woman ran out the doorway.

**********************************************************************************************************

"Her condition is getting worse," Albert, Ida's husband, said to the doctor as the two men spoke quietly outside the room Ida was resting in.

"I don't want to lie to you, Albert. Your wife's condition will continue to deteriorate. It's a miracle she is still alive," The doctor said, putting his equipment back in the bag as he readied to leave.

"How much longer does she have left?" Clare asked, pushing the hall door open from where she had been eavesdropping.

"Clare! You know better than to eavesdrop on an adult conversation," Albert said, annoyed at his daughter's overstep.

You mean a man's conversation, Clare thought, but she kept quiet, knowing that bringing that up would only get her sent away.

"It's ok, Albert. She needs to know. Your mother is suffering from a lung disease that we simply don't have treatments for. I'm sorry, but you had better accept that Ida will only be among us for a few more weeks," the Doctor said, putting his hand on Albert's shoulder and squeezing it before turning and walking out of the room.

Ida heard the exchange. They weren't as quiet as they thought.

I'm not going to die without a fight, Ida thought as tears flowed down her face.

*********************************************************************************************************

It took a few days before Ida could arrange a meeting with an old woman who lived at the edge of the woods. There had been rumors about her for years that she was a witch. The peasants claimed that she had saved more than one of them from certain death over the years. Those rumors allowed her to live unmolested from the church. They didn't want another peasant revolt.

Ida didn't care if the old woman fucked demons as long as she had a means of curing what was wrong with her lungs.

The two women met secretly in the stables a week before the new moon.

"So, you are the one my maids say can cure the sick," Ida said, sizing up the old women before her.

"Sometimes, madam," the old woman crooked.

"Let's speak plainly. I don't have time for games. Can you help me or not?" Ida demanded.

The older woman straightened, growing several inches taller and taking on a more menacing aspect.

"I can't cure what's wrong with your lungs, child," the old witch said, holding up her hand to prevent Ida from interrupting.

"I said I couldn't. My master, on the other hand, can do a lot of things. I took the liberty of asking him about helping you with your problem before I came today," the Witch said, moving around the open area and looking into the dark stalls as if searching for something.

"He said it wasn't worth his time to heal an old woman who had only a few more years left in her anyway."

Ida felt the floor drop out beneath her at the news. With her last hope dashed, she slid to her knees in the hay.

The old Witch continued circling her, smiling.

"I begged and begged, I did. Eventually, maybe to get me to stop nagging him, he said he would be willing to do a transference ceremony," the Witch cackled as Ida's eyes lit up with hope.

"Transference ceremony? Would that fix me?"

The witch knelt in front of Ida. "Well, yes and no. The ceremony would transfer your soul to another body. One much younger and in better shape. You get out of this aging shell," the Witch tapped Ida's chest between her sagging breasts.

"You would have a second chance at life. Isn't that what you want?" the Witch asked, looking deep into Ida's eyes.

Ida thought about it. She thought she had been in love with Albert when they had married, but over the years, they had drifted apart. Clare's birth hadn't helped things. He had wanted a son. His mother was overbearing, and she had caught the old bitch smiling at her recently as word of her impending death had spread amongst the staff.

"Yeah, I guess having a second chance would be nice," Ida admitted.

"Good. Now, there are just a couple of things. First, I will need to teach you the routine, and we don't have a lot of time. It has to be performed in a week, or we must wait another year."

"I don't have another year," Ida commented dejectedly.

"Right, I guess you don't," the old hag said, looking away from her prey for an instant to hide her glee.

"The other thing. My master, well, he's not human. I'm guessing you already knew that?"

Ida nodded.

"He doesn't do things for free," the Witch said expectedly.

"What does he want?" Ida was terrified to find out.

"Well, you will need a young woman's body to swap souls with. My master loves the taste of innocence stolen," the Witch licked her lips, her hands slipping over her own breasts.

"The next would be your husband and a close relative of his. The spell needs the energy released during an act of incest."

"I can get one of the maid's daughters. There are a few attractive ones that should work. After this is done, I will work out adopting them, so I have access to my wealth."

Without batting an eye, "He can have Albert, and since he has always been a mommy's boy, he can have his bitch of a mother as well."

Ida thought it would take some explaining to Clare how she would suddenly have a sister, but she knew her daughter would not make waves after the tragedy of her parents and grandmother's deaths.

"I'm afraid you don't understand. The young woman must be related to you by blood, Ida. You can't shift your sins onto someone you are not related to. Do you have anyone you can trade?"

Ida thought about it, feeling squeezed between certain death in a few short days or giving her family over to a demon to play with for eternity. She had no other living female relatives that she knew of other than Clare.

Seeing Ida's struggle, the old witch asked, "Will using Clare as the innocent be a problem?"

Until the witch said a relative had to be used, it hadn't bothered Ida much. Stealing Clar's life, well, it wasn't fair, but neither was dying.

Why was life so unfair? Ida agonized as she bit her knuckles.

"Well, what do I tell my master?" The Witch didn't want Ida to think too much and back out.

"Tell him we have a deal," Ida said, deepening the negative emotions in her mind.

I will have a long time to think about this later, Ida mused as she listened to her first lesson in wards.

*********************************************************************************************************

Lightning crashed outside, perfectly complementing what was happening in the lower level of the manor house.

"Please let me go," Clare begged her mother, the ropes holding her naked body to the stone altar biting deep into her fair skin.

"It will all be over soon, Princess," Ida patted Clare on her stomach as she gasped, coughing blood up from her ruined lungs.

She had weeks left to live if the doctors were to be believed, but none of that mattered after tonight. No, tonight she would swap bodies with her daughter, feed the rest of her useless family to the demon in the bargain, and be free to live how she wanted, not how her family wanted to.

Ida looked over at the old witch who had told her about the ritual she was performing.

"You're sure this will work?"

"Yes, mistress. This ritual has worked for thousands of years, gifting the old and infirm with immortality for a small cost. You are not balking at the cost, are you?" The old woman asked, putting down the brush she had used to complete her part of the wards on the floor.

Ida looked at her daughter tied to the altar before looking over at her naked bitch of a mother-in-law strapped to an altar under Ida's dumbass husband inside the summoning circle.

"Not at all," Ida said, an evil grin spreading across her face.

"Have you changed your mind about them knowing what is happening to them?" the witch asked judgmentally.

Ida looked at the witch. "Don't judge me, witch. I know all about the trollops that ran away from their homes." That discovery had led to this ritual. Ida had blackmailed the witch after finding out she was responsible for the missing young women from the surrounding villages.

The comment got a glare from the witch, but she didn't say anything. She didn't dare. Ida had left notes that would be found if anything happened to the bitch. Notes that would lead to the witch being burnt at the stake.

The witch closed her eyes and began to chant, moving far more gracefully than her age would suggest she should be capable of doing. As she danced nimbly around the summoning circle, the wards on the floor shown brightly in the dim light.

Ida watched, holding her breath as the witch stopped moving and walked to the side. She didn't know what to expect, but a glowing floor felt underwhelming.

"What happens...."

"Shhh. Just watch," the witch said, cutting Ida off.

Ida's husband, Albert, moaned as he regained consciousness.

"Where am I?" he asked as he struggled to stand.

His mother, Florence, moaned at the same time.

"Albert, what is happening?" she questioned, trying to sit up, but the straps held her naked body down.

"Albert!" Florence yelled, seeing her son standing between her spread legs.

"What is going on? Who tied me up? Answer me!"

Florence's struggles caused her large breasts to jiggle, drawing Albert's attention to them.

Why is Mother lying there without any clothes on? Albert wondered. That thought was quickly followed by thoughts of squeezing her large breasts. He shook his head, trying to get the dirty thoughts out of his mind.

"Answer me, Albert!" Florence demanded and noticed for the first time that her son was also naked and that his penis was growing hard.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She demanded as she watched in horror as his penis grew bigger than his father's until it was standing almost straight out.

"I don't know, Mother," Albert responded truthfully as he stepped closer to her body, reaching for her full breasts.

"You stop that, this very instance!"

But Albert didn't stop. He roughly grabbed her breasts and started twisting and squeezing them before bending down and taking the right breast into his mouth, sucking the nipple.

"Please, stop," Florence begged, but with less force. Her body was getting hot, and feelings she hadn't had in years were begging to wake between her legs.

Albert pulled away, and Florence breathed a sigh of relief. It was short-lived as he pushed his penis downward until the tip rested at her entrance.

Florence shook her head. "Please don't do this," she begged her son.

"I can't stop," Albert admitted as he drove his dick deep inside his mother, both of them collectively groaning in pleasure as his cock spread her open.

He pushed forward, driving his cock deep inside his mother, ignoring her tears before pulling almost all the way out. He quickly established a rhythm.

Hard in and slow out.

Hard in and slow out.

The summoning circle luminescence grew brighter slowly as Albert fucked his mother until it was difficult for Ida to watch.

The squishing sounds his cock was making, now twice the size it had ever been in his life, the only sound in the tiny space.

"Mother. Oh fuck, I am going to cum inside you, Mother."

Florence was shaking her head.

"No, Albert! This is wrong, son. You have to stop this!"

"I can't, Mother. Here it comes. I'm cumming, Mother!" Albert screamed, ecstasy written on his face.

Florence screamed as well, having the strongest orgasm in her long life as her son pumped what felt like gallons of cum deep inside her body.

Their mutual screams of passion quickly turned to pain as they continued to cum together, their bodies shaking as fluids began to run out of Florence's pussy down a channel in the altar, filling a cup outside the summoning circle.

Florence screamed as Albert fell away from her, a shriveled husk of his former self.

"Is it ready?" Ida asked, looking at the cup of cum and vaginal fluids outside the summoning circle.

The witch looked over at her, "Not yet. The demon has to add his semen to the mix. Otherwise, it's useless."

Florence had finally stopped screaming, her head dropping back onto the altar as she sobbed.

"How long do we have to wait?" Ida asked, glancing over at her daughter.

"Be patient and silent," the witch advised sharply.

Ida crossed her arms over her sagging breasts and frowned but kept her mouth shut as told.

Suddenly, Florence's head dropped backward, generating a startled exclamation from her that was just as suddenly cut off as something massive was shoved into her mouth.

"It has arrived," the witch gleefully stated, her clothing falling away. The old witch fell to the ground. Her legs spread obscenely as she masturbated. Both the witch and Ida watched Florence's throat bulge out as the massive invader forced its way down her throat.

Florence was struggling, her body flaying as inch after inch of the invader forced itself inside her body.

Ida could see the back-and-forth motion as Florence's stomach started to inflate as more of the appendage moved inside her body. It only took a few minutes before Ida noticed that Florence's anus started to bulge outward.

At this point, Florence was just twitching.

The anal ring gave, and the head of a massive cock burst into view, only to be pulled back inside Florence's body.

With a scream, the old witch squirted on the floor, covering the ground in front of her with her cum.

For several more seconds, the massive cock fucked Ida's mother-in-law until, with one last exit from Florence's asshole, it started spitting cum everywhere.

Some of the cum ended up in the channel and flowed outside the circle to the cup. Some hit parts of Albert's and Florence's bodies while the rest covered the altar. Everywhere the cum landed outside the channel, smoke began to rise, and in seconds, an inferno was burning inside the summoning circle. When the haze cleared, a small demon was standing where the altar had been.

The witch hurried over to the cup and carried it with shaking hands over to Ida.

"You have to complete the ritual before the moon sets, or he will depart and take you with him," the old witch said as she handed the cup to Ida.

"What! You never said anything about him taking me with him if I didn't complete the ritual before," Ida fumed as she started writing the wards on her body.

"I must have forgotten about it," the old witch said smugly.

Ida hurriedly completed the wards, double-checking them to make sure they were correct. You don't get a second chance at this, one slight thing wrong, and you spend eternity sucking demon cock.

Satisfied with the wards on her skin, she turned to the small, unwarded part of the floor. Glancing at the book next to her, she completed those quickly as well, pausing only at the end. There were two choices, but the text was vague about which one to use.

"Which ward do I use?" Ida asked the witch, turning the book so the old woman could read it.

"It depends on what you want," the old woman shrugged and answered just as vaguely as the book.

"Just answer the question," Ida demanded.

The witch frowned, holding her temper in check. This was the delicate part. The demon would reward her for both outcomes, but the reward for the first was far greater. The only catch was that the choice had to be Ida's, and she couldn't lead her to either of them.

"The first one is for true immortality. You will stick around until the universe grinds to dust unless something comes along powerful enough to destroy the demon or you. The second choice will grant you your daughter's body, but eventually, that body will give out, and you will die."

The witch knew that Ida was terrified of dying. That was what had brought Ida to her doorstep in the first place.

For Ida, it was a simple solution. She quickly finished the ward, copying the first pattern for immortality onto the floor.

"You don't have much time," the old witch warned, looking over at the demon in the summoning circle.

Ida hurriedly picked up the last piece of the ritual, a thick, dark black metal double-ended phallus that was slightly curved in the middle.

Following the instructions the witch had given her, Ida unscrewed the metal balls hanging below the middle and poured most of the cup's contents inside the contraption, shivering slightly when she smelt the pungent order rising from the vessel. Once the vile fluid was safely inside the metal housing, Ida screwed the lid on, sealing the smell away.

Before she could lose her nerve, she poured some of the fluid on the shorter end and pushed the bulbous head against her pussy. As it made contact, it was almost like it came alive. The phallus started squirming and pulling, forcing itself deeper and deeper into Ida's body.

She heard herself scream as the seemingly scolding hot and freezing cold metal slowly forced its way deep inside her, tearing her poor pussy apart.

"Stop, it's killing me!" Ida begged, looking at the smiling witch who just laughed maniacally.

"You know they all say to grow a pair to get through the tough times. Seems to me like you are," the old witch said, cackling some more.

After what seemed like hours, the metal cock was fully embedded inside Ida's body, leaving the balls hanging below her tortured pussy.

Ida staggered, the fake cock hitting the altar.

"Shit!" Ida yelled, grabbing the cock. She had felt a sharp pain run through her clit from the embedded phallus. Holding the fake cock in her hands, she realized it felt real. Even the metal balls were pliable.

Ida looked at the witch.

"It's the Demon cum. If you want to know more details, we can talk after the ceremony is finished unless you want to be a demon's bitch for eternity."

Ida shook her head as she moved between her daughter's spread legs.

"What are you doing, Mother?" Clare asked, her eyes moving to the thing hanging between her mother's legs.

"Well, Princess," Ida began, coughing up a little more blood. "I don't want to die from this fucking disease, so I made a deal with a demon. He gets to have your good-for-nothing father and grandmother as fuck toys," Ida ran her fingers between her daughter's nether lips.

Clare struggled to close her legs. "Mother!"

"Oh, relax," Ida told her, spitting on her fingers to add some desperately needed lubricant to her daughter's vagina.

"Stop that right now!" Clare demanded, growing more upset by the second as her mother touched her in places no mother should.

"I would if I could, but the truth is, your father and grandmother weren't enough. He wanted something less, oh is the word for it? Old. He wanted a younger soul to torture. Someone related to me by blood. If it hadn't been for the by-blood part, I would have taken one of the servant's brats," Ida smiled down at her helpless daughter with eyes of insanity.

Clare was in shock. Her mother was sacrificing her to a demon! Her grandmother was a bitch, and her father was old anyways, so neither really bothered her. Her thoughts were interrupted by the pain of the cock hanging between her mother's thighs being forced inside her body.

"Take it out!" she whined.

"Oh, God, that hurts!" she softly cried, feeling violated.