Simon on the Beach Pt. 01

Story Info
A sun, sea, and sex story. Lad meets woman - and her lover.
6.7k words
4.76
9.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Part 1 The meeting

It was OK being on holiday with parents and younger sister. OK, because Simon had always holidayed with them, and OK because the place was great. At eighteen of course he would have liked to have gone away with friends, perhaps girls too -- if less likely. But the plans he and his friends had sort of made fell apart rather easily. Perhaps they were not as keen as he was, so, in the end, he had gone with his parents and sister as he had always done. Nice accommodation, nice pool, nice meals in the evening, to say nothing of the lovely seafront, town and beach disappearing up the coast, but what does an eighteen-year-old boy really want to do? Laugh and lark with friends of his own age, drink beer and... well, ideally screw girls.

There were not a lot of ready girls to hand. Or for that matter lads of his own age. Indeed, he had spoken to no one. It was somewhat a place for families and retired couples. Historic, interesting, quiet and with lovely sandy beaches and safe sea bathing. Just not the place for the older teenager. Simon had taken to wandering on his own, which had been pleasant enough wrapped up in his own thoughts. Long exploratory walks: and that was how he had come across the naked man and woman. Of course, on the beach his eyes went to the pretty girls, such as they were, and women in their bikinis, but he had long since left the crowded beach behind. He was walking in pine trees to the rear of the beach, indeed rear of sand dunes backing the beach. A track leading back to the beach attracted him. Why, he was not quite sure. Perhaps it was the hope of discovering a couple having clandestine sex or simply women sunbathing naked. The chance to voyeur and, indeed, release some of that pent up semen teenage boys store in goodly quantities. If that was his hope, then he struck lucky. Gold even.

Simon would not have seen what he did see or anything like as much, had the woman not been standing looking away from him towards the sea. Bare breasted. He had not yet seen the man. Simon ducked, right down onto the sand, wriggling to the side, wondering where he might get a good view. But how not to be seen?

A vantage point reached, a cautious raising of his head and a peering through the long thick grass atop the dunes. Bingo! The lovely woman still there, presumably with her boyfriend, now lying down. There was a man there by her on a towel. The woman bare breasted, her bikini top to the side. Lovely breasts. Lovely bikini, actually, all green and white stripes, though Simon's eyes were on the woman. Women's bodies were his interest, not fashion. She was lying down, next to the man. He was in swimming trunks rather than shorts. Well-tanned and dark. A strongly built and tall young man. Maybe thirty years old. Simon's eyes took him in and then returned to the girl's breasts. Firm and delightfully curvaceous just like in his magazines. Pink nipples -- he wished they'd been red! In Simon's shorts his cock was hard.

And then the woman's hand, ever so casually brushed the bulge at the front of the man's trunks. Casual but deliberate. And she did it again. Simon stared. Was this sexual? The increasing bulge and then the appearance of the man's cockhead out of his waistband rather suggested it was! Were they going to fuck?

A whisper in the ear of the man and then a really long 'snog' with the girl's finger just lightly brushing the half-exposed knob above the waistband of the man's trunks, and the man's fingers rubbing the part of the bikini that ran, all green and white stripes, between the girl's legs. Had the bikini not been in place, Simon would have had a very good view of what girls keep between their legs. As it was, he could see the man's thick fingers certainly massaging the bikini material against, what he understood to be, rather soft and, maybe, if aroused, rather squidgy flesh. Another whisper in the ear of the woman and the man stood up. Now half in and half out of his trunks. That was certainly a cock -- thought Simon. And then the man pulled the trunks right down and off and reached to help his girl up off her towel. What a sight and what a cock! If only he had a camera. What a photo! Simon was suitably jealous. The girl's fingers encircled and squeezed.

And then down came the bikini bottoms revealing the girl's simply perfect bottom and a bush of golden curls complete with a little slit peeking through. Simon was missing nothing. It was so what he wanted to see. His eyes wide. He was relieved they were looking towards the sea and at each other. There was no way he could stop staring and duck down and hide. Such pleasing tan lines, as if the girl had a rather unusual bikini and he... well the standing 'salami' did not really make it look like the man was actually wearing pale, flesh-coloured trunks!

And off they went, hand in hand running towards the sea, naked and beautiful. It was a rather deserted beach. Behind them, discarded, their bikini and trunks, with no idea young Simon had been watching with a hard-on in his own trunks. He watched, delighted by the lovely wobble of the girl's bottom as she ran. Many times, Simon had watched the retreating bottoms of joggers in their running shorts but always shorts, never a naked bottom - until now!

With the couple away and closing on the sea, and likely to be away for a little time, Simon was rather minded to go and have a closer look where they had been, even take a very close look at that bikini. Best if he was naked like them. Best if his penis was out and conveniently 'to hand'.

Simon crept forward across the sand leaving his trunks behind, as discarded as the bikini or the man's swimming trunks, towards the towels. Down at the sea the couple were entering the water, splashing each other. It was so exciting to be approaching their towels completely naked, and tumescent, and then to be on the same beach towels as they had been a little earlier -- and naked as they were.

Sitting, he could barely see them over the dune. Lying down they were gone. Lying where the woman had been lying, his bottom probably in the very same depression she had made in the sand under the towel. His naked bottom where her bottom had been on the towel. But she had had no erection rising out of her curls. Not like Simon. He moved to the side, settling where the man had been. Positioning himself where the man's bottom had been and, therefore, his penis where the man's had been. Was his as big? Looking down Simon imagined the woman's hand stroking his cock. Simon imagining being the man or else the man, generously, offering Simon his place.

Lying there, eyes closed, penis erect imagining the woman's hand around it, moving it. Simon stroked with delight.

Sitting up he looked down to the sea. There they were swimming in the water. For the moment he was safe there on their towel, naked and invading their space. Sticking his erect cock into their space indeed! Where else could he stick it?

The girl's bikini sat lightly discarded on top of their beach bag. A grin and, of course, Simon picked up the bikini pieces. Such little scraps of material that held 'so much.' And, of course, he inspected the inside of the bikini to see if he could detect moisture -- feminine wetness from the man's fingers. Perhaps. And then he sniffed, pushing his nose right into her bikini. Very much invading her space. His hands then roaming over both parts of the bikini, feeling where breasts and sex were moments before. Such a bad or naughty thing to be doing -- if just so natural!

Another check on the couple and then he even tried the bikini bottoms on, feeling the material against his skin, his knob poking up above the waistband. So exciting. Not so much the putting on of a feminine garment but having his bottom, his penis where her bottom and her sex had been. A wank with them on, the front pulled down and tucked under his balls. Dare he? He pulled them off and set them down on the towel, the inside of the bikini bottoms set in a line to his front. Simon looks up and over to the sea. There the couple were, engrossed in each other. They were kissing and Simon could see the man was still as erect as him.

What a sight. Simon began wanking in earnest, great to imagine actually filling the girl's bikini bottoms with his cum. Imagining pouring his stuff out where her sexual lips, her sexual entrance, her clitoris had been rubbing. He looked up again, enjoying the sight of the naked couple as he wanked. The man and woman totally naked there in the sea. Might they copulate in the sea? Might the man's penis spurt?

Well, that was what, all of a sudden, happened to Simon's. White spurts 'erupting' from the end of his purple knob, pouring out all thick and warm, right onto -- indeed into - the bikini bottoms, right down the centre line! The green and white striped scrap of material there on the towel, set down right in the middle of the girl's towel. Whoops! He hadn't meant to cum, had only meant to pretend, but having started he did not think he could not rise quick enough to get to the sand before it happened; indeed in his sexual excitement and ecstasy found himself rooted to the spot, his knees not moving; his whole concentration on the ejaculation. So it was bikini or towel. A split-second decision. Simon stayed where he was, and the bikini bottoms got it all. All of it - and there was a lot. What an experience. What a thing to do! A gasping, erotic pleasure that the couple in the sea knew nothing about. They had their own pleasure and even before Simon had finished his cum, the man's penis was clearly in her vagina down there at the sea.

Simon tried to restore things to how they had been. Putting the trunks and bikini scraps back where he had picked them up whilst trying not to drip on the towel. Such a thing -- almost as if he had got into their bed back at the hotel after they had slept in it, and was now trying to return it to how it had been before he'd messed it up with his wanking. A glance towards the sea. How awful if they were returning and saw him. But they were engrossed in their own affairs.

Even more careful about his hiding place, Simon awaited the couple's return. He had the pleasure of seeing the couple walk back up the beach, dripping from the sea. A front view this time. Had they fucked? The man's penis, as he got closer, certainly looked not only soft but 'used,' rubbery and limp. Still large in the heat.

All at once a whole party people appeared coming through the dunes just as the couple reached their towels. Their attention suddenly upon the party of people and most certainly not looking for hidden voyeurs. Both man and woman hurriedly pulled on trunks and bikinis without stopping to dry or in any way look closely at bikini or trunks. Simon was beside himself realising, as the bikini bottoms were tugged right up, his cum was now up against the lovely young woman's nether lips, maybe mixing with the man's cum dripping from her. And she seemed not to have realised at all! A pussy wet from the sea, wet from arousal and wet from insemination did not seem to send alarm bells ringing about unexpected semen in the vulvic area.

What an excitement. What a joy. And just how erotic. The thought of it. His semen -- yes, his semen - all mixed with the young man's against her sex. He watched the group of people pass quite close to the couple. Luckily, they had not chosen to come his way and seen him lying there, naked. They might have pointed at him, pointed at his bare bottom.

And then, after the people had passed, he saw the girl, sitting where he had sat upon her towel, open her legs slightly and itch or rub the gusset. Surely his semen was not irritating her? Or was it her friend had not satisfied her, and she still wanted more stimulation, still had a need to come? The young man had settled down and closed his eyes. The girl then did the same.

Simon rather thought it time to move on but paused when the girl's thighs lolled open again, giving him a direct view of the strip of bikini across her sex. A green and white 'candy' striped strip of material on the other side of which, he knew, was his cum. And the fingers returned, rubbing and then squeezing. Was she really feeling the thick semen under the material all against her sexual lips? And then, to Simon's delight, the gusset was pulled aside. Simon had good eyesight, though he wished he had binoculars or a telephoto camera. A sight of pink lips, fair curls and... yes, surely that was cum. Fingers touched; fingers stirred. A glance from her at the young man.

How many couples do this? How many masturbate beside their sleeping spouse or partner? The woman not interested that night but the man with desire and a hard penis needing to be dealt with. Perhaps the same with the woman, or perhaps the man has not satisfied her before ejaculation, and she still wants to go over the edge. For Simon such a bonus. On the sand, indeed into the warm sand his penis began to grow again. The short, happy refraction time of the young.

Such intent watching on his part. With the woman's eyes closed and the man probably asleep he could be a little less careful about his hiding. The thought even he might be able to stand and walk a little way towards them -- naked, erect and wanking! But that would be foolish. She might well open her eyes every so often to check no one was approaching. Perhaps that group of people returning.

Stirring fingers and then, yes, fingers pushing in. Pushing in where her man's penis had pushed in down by the sea. Her fist right up against her bikini and sex. There between her splayed thighs. What were those fingers doing? The movement of the fist suggested she was twisting them first one way and then the other inside herself. Simon moved, releasing his erection from the sand to grasp and stroke. Oh!

Oh, indeed! Unsurprisingly, with the semen, pre-cum and sweat his knob was coated in sand, his foreskin was rolling over something akin to sandpaper! Was that pleasant? Was that enjoyable? Not really! Perhaps if he was being mock tortured by a couple of big breasted and naked girls on the beach, it might be. Girls being both wicked and full of laughter; that might have been different. Simon took to squeezing instead.

The fingers came out. The fingers that had been stirring the 'soup' were pulled out. The sun was upon them. Simon could see how much they glistened. Girl wetness, the man's cum and, surely, his own. Surely, she would have stirred some of what he deposited onto the bikini into herself. A mixing of fluids -- hers, the man's and, unbelievably, Simon's own. All there on her fingers and in her sex. A bit unfortunate if they were trying for a baby -- and succeeded only for the biological father actually to be Simon. Rather an arousing, if very naughty thought on his part. But he would never know. He would not know, his parents would not know of the grandchild, nor his sister of the nephew or niece!

A strangely sexual thought, but quickly topped by the reality, rather than speculation, of the girl's next act. Simon's eyes went wider and wider as the girl brought her fingers to her mouth. A lick, another lick and then in they went, bunched together, her lips opening around her fingers like -- yes -- around a cock. That image in itself fantastic. He had not seen the girl sucking the man. But it was not just the mock fellatio, the erotic sight of the girl's mouth around her own fingers that really did it for Simon, but the knowledge that she must have some, perhaps a lot, of his cum on her fingers. His cum was now in her mouth!

Simon was squeezing his cock, squeeze, release, squeeze release like mad but it was not going to make him cum. He watched the whole scene play out until the girl arched her back bringing her hips up off the towel as her fingers again thrust away into her sex, with the bikini bottoms pushed to one side. A female orgasm, her open hips pushed up as if offering herself to the watching lad -- but she would hardly have welcomed his raspy, sand covered cock, however male, however fine, purple headed and erect!

Simon wriggled back like a snake drawing his swimming shorts after him. Time for his own swim. Standing, Simon looked around him. Dare he go down to the sea like that, naked and powerfully erect. He could always put his shorts on if he saw someone -- providing he took them with him! The thought of walking down to the sea without them in his hand was exciting. If the girl had gone to sleep after coming then he too he could even walk by them like that.

He chickened out, and put his shorts back on. Which was just as well because once through the dunes there were a few people about and none of them were naked, still less sporting erections!

It was not, though, Simon's only encounter with the couple. Not at all. He even got to speak to the couple later on that very same day. He was back on the main beach, by the town, buying an ice-cream. And who should be there but the lovely woman and her friend. It was an erotic experience in itself. Simon was not tongue tied. Talking to people came easily to him. Wonderful to be doing that knowing the woman had his 'stuff' intimate with her in her bikini. She was still wearing the lovely green and white candy-striped set. Watching her mouth, knowing his cum had been on her lips -- but so conscious she had no idea at all! He rather hoped neither of them noticed he had erected, once again, in his swimming trunks. It was not just a few words spoken, they chatted a bit about the town, about the beach as they licked their ice creams.

Naked in his bed that night, Simon relieved the experience, albeit somewhat embellishing the facts and the interaction. He produced another stream of cum, not this time into the girl's bikini but onto his stomach and chest. In his mind the stream going still into the bikini bottoms but this time whilst she was still wearing them! Pulled aside, as she had with her fingers, or, in an alternative thought, the waist band pulled open and his cum just dropping in.

Another day. Breakfast with his family, and then Simon excused himself to go off on his own, promising to meet them all for lunch at a restaurant. Back he went along and into the pine trees that backed onto the dunes, back to where he had seen the couple the day before, even to the very place they had been. He could sort of still see something of the smoothed sand where their towels had been. But they were not there.

It was not really that likely they would be, they might have gone somewhere completely different, their holiday might have finished, or they might have chosen another hidden place on the beach -- or simply not arrived yet! Simon walked down towards the actual beach, following the route the couple had taken for their naked swim the day before. At that time of day, he expected the end of the beach, where he was, to be as deserted as the day before. Might he find it enjoyable to take his shorts off and walk or run to the sea for a naked swim before anyone else turned up? Tempting. He had been tempted the day before but had wisely not done so. But probably there would be no one about in the early morning and it would be such a thing to do.

He was just about to pull off his shorts and do that as he came out of the dunes when he saw them. The self-same couple and without any clothing, sitting on their towels there on the beach, rather than in the dunes, looking away from him out to sea. A surprise and a need for a change of plan. Dare he walk towards them, saunter past, and pretend to recognise them from the ice creams the day before and talk to them. Dare he do that naked even? They were naked after all. Why not be nudist with them? They could hardly criticise or complain.

What if they hurriedly dressed before he reached them? What if he erected? Ignore, feign embarrassment, yet relish it?

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12