Simon on the Beach Pt. 04

Story Info
A sun, sea, and sex story. Lad meets woman - and her lover.
5.4k words
4.82
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,677 Followers

Part 4 Holidays do not last for ever

The next morning found Simon up and heading away from the town beach, away towards the open horizon, the beach just going on and on into the distance. Certainly, by arrangement. Daphne had said they should meet up away up the strand, where it was quiet. Simon was up for that... he certainly would be! A surprise, though, to find Peter appearing rather out of nowhere and hurrying to join him. Clearly Simon had been observed.

"Good morning, Simon; how are your parents? Mind if I join you?"

It did not take too much to elicit from Simon that he was heading to meet Daphne. Nor that he had met Daphne and Julian the afternoon before. Peter pressed him for details. It was clear he was aroused by Simon's description of the afternoon's activities. Easy to see the sausage shape in his shorts.

"She's lovely, isn't she?" said Peter. "If I was young again..." Did Peter mean he might try and displace Julian? That had certainly not been in Simon's mind. She was so much older than him. Not just one or two years, perhaps as much as eight or ten years more! "But I was lucky enough back then." And he went on to describe a girl he had known -- intimately and what they had done together. A second sausage shape appeared in shorts. Two men enjoying sexual talk and having a pleasant, and mutual, reaction to the ideas and thoughts.

Two figures in the distance. "Is that them?" asked Peter.

It was. Two figures out on the sand, close to the sea. Both clothed, but it was them.

Greetings and the usual enquiries after health. All were well. Indeed, Daphne commented both Simon and Peter were looking 'perky'. She had not missed the sausage shapes.

"All the better for seeing you," said Peter, "you really are delightful you know."

Old fashioned compliments, but welcome, nonetheless. Daphne did one of those female sorts of gestures or movements, a sort of squirm cum wriggle involving hips moving slightly. An indication of pleasure and appreciation. Her dress flowed around her, the hem moving on her tanned legs. Green with vertical white stripes, a bit like her bikini though the stripes flowed the other way. They accentuated her height.

"Are you going to show me your appreciation?" Her eyes rested on Peter's bulge. It too an old-fashioned indicator of approval -- approval of women. Old as the hills almost! "Go on, like the other night. Nothing on."

So pleasurable for a man to be asked to display his tumescent organ and to become naked by a woman and -- and know it will be appreciated. Simon wished he had been asked to do that back at school. He could easily imagine which girls he would have liked to display to! One, two, or three together. 'Go on, Simon, show us.' And, of course, then for them to touch him, stroke him and, eventually, make him cum. Probably it was even better for an older man to be asked by a younger woman. And Peter was old enough, really, to be Daphne's father.

Off came his shirt and then down came shorts and pants. Peter all of a sudden as naked as in the dark and in the dunes that other day. Not a bad looking body for his age at all, tanned and tall, with his upright, ready for action, cock and hanging testes - just so male. Peter smiled at Daphne through his grey beard, his eyes sparkling. He was clearly enjoying the experience. Enjoying displaying his turgidt organ to an appreciative audience.

"It is a fine penis you have there, Peter. I do like it."

A strange grouping there on the strand. A group of four, three clothed and one naked and tumescent.

"I suppose you want to fuck." Generally, that is what men with erections want!

Daphne looked at Julian who shrugged his shoulders. Simon recalled when Daphne had first asked him and he had been worried about Julian, yet Daphne had said something about Julian liking to fuck her 'afterwards'. Julian seemed to have a bit of a thing about sharing.

Peter certainly looked keen and said so. He even mentioned it was the last day of his holiday.

"And what about you, Simon? Go on show me if you are up for that too.

Simon was more than happy to pull off tee shirt and drop his shorts and show. His smooth and youthful cock as up as Peter's rather craggier version with its snaking veins.

"Am I surrounded?" And off came Julian's clothes. She was indeed surrounded; surrounded by naked men armed with weapons, pointed weapons, ready to spear her. Men with spears indeed!

"But do I want to be fucked? I can see you all do. Would I just like to pull on your cocks and empty each of you in my hand? I like to see. I like to see it come out." Daphne reached and her hand closed over Peter's penis, and she stroked. "I like to feel it all hot and sticky in my hand. But you want to fuck, Peter, don't you? Tell you what. If you guess correctly, you can fuck me. If wrong, then you come in my hand. If you guess correctly, you have your fuck: if not, then you don't this holiday!"

"Guess what?"

"Whether I've knickers on or not." Daphne stepped back and stood there, one knee a little in front of the other, all bronzed and shapely in her green and white striped dress.

Could the outline of knickers be seen through the thin cotton? Simon was not sure. "Do we all have to guess?" he asked.

"Oh no, just Peter. Julian fucked me last night before bed and does so often that I can hardly say he can't. You, Simon, need the practice. No, just Peter, but he can watch you both do the deed!"

Was she serious? Was Peter a mere word away from having a holiday fuck -- or not. Gaining a lovely memory -- or not. He was staring at Daphne, both trying to assess what was under her dress and, no doubt, thinking about just how good it would be to get his penis under that and into Daphne. Was the way open or was there cotton in the way?

Daphne moved, one thigh going back, the other forward. Simon still could not discern whether there was anything beneath the dress. The woman even did a little twirl letting the cotton rise and spread a little but not enough to catch a glimpse of white, pink, lemon, mauve knickers or, indeed, bare pudenda. Simon just did not know.

Peter stroked his beard, "I think not. Nothing under your dress."

"Are you going to have a look then; see if you are right?"

An invitation to look not feel and Peter took it. What a thing for a middle-aged man to do to a young woman: reach out and lift up her dress, take its hem in both hands and lift. Even more strange to be doing it naked and with his penis so erect -- standing and very much pointing up at the woman.

Up came the dress, inch by inch and there before them was... just bare skin. Fair curls undoubtedly but no knickers at all, not even G string or thong. Peter had guessed correctly.

"Well done, Peter," Daphne smiled. A beckoning smile. "Well, are you going to?"

"Now?" Peter looked at Julian and then back at Daphne. Her legs were well splayed, her feet planted apart on the sand. Holding her dress up, his erection was not a foot from her. "You want me to just do it?" he added.

"I don't know about that, but you certainly want to! Do it!"

No preliminaries, no petting, no touching -- Peter's hands were, after all, occupied holding the cotton of Daphne's dress up in the air. Another glance at Julian and Peter and then he stepped forward, a bending of knees and, as both Simon and Julian watched, he raised the shiny knob of his cock upwards under the dress and slid it up into Daphne's sex. A shuddering release of breath as he felt the, no doubt, hot, wet sheath engulf his bulb. Perhaps the first time in decades his penis had entered a woman who was not his wife. Easy to imagine that experience alone might have set him off. Strong jets of semen all at once shooting up into Daphne. But there was no frantic fucking motion, just a steady upwards slide into Daphne.

Simon had watched Daphne and Julian from a distance that first time. Had wanked at the unexpected and delightful sight of their naked bodies, but now he was so close to them and watching Daphne connect with another man. A man, indeed, considerably older than her. It was sexually exciting, and he was showing that. No less Julian, with his own cock up with the erotic stimulation. Quite wonderful just standing and watching -- and being erect and naked. Quite something to be out in the open like that. Out on the strand. The beach stretching away along the shoreline, the dunes backing the beach and the sea and sky so blue. Towards the town a few figures were to be seen, but too far away to see what Simon was seeing -- or to see Simon with his upright cock.

A slow fucking movement on Peter's part, his cock sliding in Daphne's sheath, up and down. Remarkable that the only contact between them was his penis. He had not even shaken hands on greeting her that morning. Within a very short time of meeting his penis had touched her sex and gone into Daphne's vagina. And that was still the only connection.

"That is nice, Peter, keep doing that." Daphne's head went back, and her hands reached out. Clear she wanted penises put in her hands. She got her wish. So good for Simon just to step towards one of Daphne's stretched out, but cupped hands and push himself between the circle of her thumb and forefinger and be wanked.

A little while later Daphne suggested it was 'changeover' time and invited Simon in. Extracted, Peter's rather craggy cock was shiny and smeary with Daphne's 'goo'. Simon even looked carefully to see if there was anything appearing from the little slit at the top of Peter's knob. He rather thought there was!

A glance towards the town. The figures seemed a little closer. Without Peter holding it, Daphne's dress had fallen back down. It seemed unnecessary to lift, Simon just dropped his body a little and then pushed up and was sliding into Daphne. He closed his eyes, wallowing in the sensations upon his knob and the gorgeous feeling of the sun upon his back, to say nothing of the whole idea of fucking a pretty woman out in the open, so strangely as one of a team.

Julian's turn and then Peter invited back in.

"I think those people are getting rather close," remarked Julian, "I think we need to move, dress or perhaps swim."

A few more hurried thrusts from Peter and a sudden withdrawal. His face looking startled, his breath ragged and his cock quivering at the end. They all stared. There was definitely 'action' at the little slit this time, a translucent, creamy bubbling, even a drip elongating down to the sand. But it was not a full ejaculation. No spurting or sudden rivulets of cum.

"I... I... do that sometimes. Almost cum. I thought... but... good to do a little more, Daphne."

But it was not the time. It was time to move. The men gathered their clothes and followed Daphne's swishing dress towards the dunes. A strange sight for the people coming up the beach had they been close enough. Daphne with her male followers. Three naked men with erect penises -- wet, erect penises! So very obviously men.

Simon thought it all just wonderful, following Daphne's swaying bottom under the thin cotton of her dress. He was quite sure there would be more fucking, perhaps he might have the opportunity to lift that cotton and push himself into her from behind, hold himself against her soft, warm buttocks.

They were soon out of sight of the beach. Safe from embarrassment, safe from being seen -- or so they thought. In a dip in the dunes, and there were many, an unexpected sight before them. It had been deliberate on Simon's part when he had first seen Daphne. He had gone into the dunes with the hope of seeing something -- of voyeuring. This time was different, he was going into the dunes to carry on with what he had already been doing, not espy others doing the same thing. But that is exactly what they came across.

A couple on towels, a couple naked and very much 'at it'. The young lady on her back, the young man's bottom rising and falling between her legs, clearly pumping his, no doubt, stiff male organ in and out of her.

That it was stiff was soon apparent. A cry from the girl, a sudden looking around by the lad and then he was up and, on his feet, staring and confused at the sudden appearance of not one but four people. And not just four people but three of them naked and so clearly male -- clear in just the same way his sex was so clear to them.

What would Simon have done if this scene was what he had come across when first exploring the dunes in the hope of catching sight of unclothed women and copulation? Retreated in confusion; walked, perhaps, a little slowly past them ogling all the time; stopped and talked even, said what a lovely day it was to be out...? It was Daphne, though, who spoke as they all looked with interest at the naked couple. Simon was delighted to have had the brief opportunity of seeing between a second young woman's legs whilst on holiday. A brief glimpse before the legs were snapped shut, but he had seen all as the lad had pulled from her and jumped to his feet. Now looking a little coy with one hand over her fur and the other trying to hide her breasts, the girl still looked pleasingly sexual on her towel. She was just what Simon had hoped to get involved with on his holiday; very much his idea of the sort of girl he had so wanted to meet and get to know -- well.

Unlikely mature Peter was not delighted as well by the sight and the scene, nor Julian. And Simon rather thought Daphne would be enjoying seeing the young man all naked and confused but unable to hide his aroused generative organ.

Daphne lifted her dress, showing her own fair curls, "Please, my men have just been fucking me and we are just going to fuck some more. We are just looking for a quiet place to reconnect. Sorry to disturb you. Your boy seems to have been doing a fine job. He's got a nice firm cock." Daphne actually reached out and touched it, all wet from the girl. Mmmm, nice and stiff. What do you think of my three?" Daphne's hand sweeping around to encompass Simon, Peter and Julian in her gesture. The girl was wide eyed, clearly stunned probably more by the whole scene, the disturbance to their quiet fuck, than suddenly the appearance of more erections than she had probably ever seen before. Certainly, in the one place. Indeed, unlikely any of the six present in the dip in the dunes had ever seen so many at once -- or would ever again!

Her mouth opened and shut more than once, a bit like a fish. "I... I... very nice." Clear she did not know what to say.

"Have a good one," said Daphne clearly thinking it was time to move on and she led her troop onwards. Simon certainly turning to look back at the two. She was rather nice. It would be rather good if she just happened to go to the same university as he hoped to in the autumn. The idea of displacing the young man was rather pleasing, but would Simon recognise her with her clothes on?

Over the crest of dune and the couple disappeared from their sight. Would the girl and her boy go straight back to their love making or had the appearance of Daphne, Simon, Peter and Julian been too much of a coitus interruptus?

There was no need for the four to go any further. Without towels, lying on the sand was not an available option, not if delicate membranes were to be intimately rubbing in a pleasingly wet way together. The introduction of particles of sand -- sand being rather good at adhering to wet skin -- would have rendered the sexual rubbing considerably less pleasurable. It was back to standing sex as on the strand or, as happened, Daphne kneeling and having her men take her in the way of the animals. Not like a bull and his herd of cows, or a fine stallion and his fillies, or a ram and his flock of sheep, there was just the one female, not like bovine, equine or ovine animals in a group -- or for the matter a sultan and his harem!

Daphne knelt and waggled her bottom. An animalistic invitation. The men looked at each other and Julian indicated Peter should kneel and take position. His cock did not seem to have subsided one degree since leaving Daphne's vaginal embrace on the beach. He knelt and slipped in as easy as anything, reaching forward and under to clasp her breasts. This time there was no swapping. All so delightfully animal like. No doubt a pleasure to experience as well as to watch. Within Daphne Peter's little slit soon opened and pulsed his stuff into her as he pushed rather firmly and at speed at her rump.

"Wonderful," he said, "quite wonderful, Daphne. I am so, I know it sounds a little peculiar, but I am truly grateful for that. For you permitting... allowing... I hardly want to end it by withdrawing."

Maybe he did not, and he was not hurried by Daphne, who was clearly rather taken by his speech -- his gratitude, to do so. But the natural process of the blood flowing from his penis, the consequent collapse of his erection and the natural phenomenon of gravity all had their effect. Peter's penis flopped out of Daphne to swing wetly in the hot air.

A slap to Simon's bottom from Julian indicated it was his turn. Just so good to kneel on the hot sand and connect with Daphne. So good that Simon felt he could do that all day. Just fuck Daphne. Only, of course, he could not -- like Peter, once he came, he would lose his ability, his sexual strength, for a while. It would be the same for Julian. Only Daphne could perhaps carry on but even she might tire, feel 'shagged out' or simply be too sore! Simon took hold of the breasts relinquished by Peter and endeavoured to make a good job of the 'task'. He wanted to make Daphne come if he could. From breasts he dropped a hand and inserted his finger between her wet lips and gently circled her clitoris. Round and round, eliciting more and more of a response until he moved in to flick with not inconsiderable encouragement from Daphne. A delightful hot rush all over his cock signalled his success and had the effect of launching him over the edge. A simultaneous orgasm? It rather seemed like that to Simon.

Simon arose to let Julian take his place. Daphne was dripping, so easy to see that through her spread thighs. Simon did not miss the sight and nor, he thought, did Julian. Simon was increasingly sure Julian had a bit of a penchant for sloppy seconds or, indeed in this case, thirds. He would delight in pushing into the gooey, sticky mess. The product of both Peter and him. Simon wondered what his father would think of his colleague Peter and his son's cum dripping together from Daphne. Or his mother for that matter.

Peter and Simon stood a little way away from the couple watching them copulate.

"I did enjoy that, Simon," he said, confiding in him, "Daphne is simply the tops. I wish I was staying here longer and perhaps... It was good just seeing them, and you, that day, I hadn't intentionally been out looking to peek, play the voyeur but... and then to be invited forward... stripping in front of Daphne... so exciting for me. Of course, it is good to just watch, it's good to have a wank isn't it, Simon." And he reached and stroked his flaccid cock as he watched. "But better to..." they were both watching Daphne and Julian, "...fuck."

Even all floppy Simon found it nice to join Peter in stroking, his penis all slippery still from Daphne and his own cum (and perhaps a little of Peter's!).

"Be good to do things again this afternoon but I promised my wife so, even if Daphne were agreeable... not possible." He sighed. "And that's it for this holiday. Perhaps I'll see you again sometime. Your father and I have agreed to meet up again. We used to work well together. Of course, I suppose, all this could have been with him rather than you! Who'd have thought it, having a wank, fucking a girl with my old colleagues' boy."

That thought again -- sharing a fuck with his father. Taking it in turns with Daphne. It was a rather strange, rather worrying thought. And what would his mother say!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,677 Followers
12