Simon Says

Story Info
A hypnotist comes to a party to play Simon Says.
6.6k words
4.64
20.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hypnotist comes to a party and gets a group to play a new kind of Simon Says

Jack and a few guys had invited a new up-and-coming hypnotist called "Simon the Amazing" to their party. The Hypnotist looked pretty young, which made his velvet jacket look even more ridiculous on him. The girls had seen comedy hypnotists on YouTube, so they figured if only one of them ended up clucking like a chicken, it would be worth it.

Helen had told Jack she was a non-believer. "There is no way they would be able to hypnotize anyone."

"Fine Helen, but if they pick you, just go with it, or you'll ruin the vibe of the party." Said Jack. "I'll make you a deal; if they can hypnotize anyone they pick out of the crowd, you have to be the official photographer for the party. If they can't, all drinks for the next 2 weeks when we go out are on me." "Deal!" Helen said, looking forward to Jack buying her and her friends rounds. Jack had always flirted with her and as much as she teased him back, Helen always knew she could do better. This was just another good way of using him for drinks.

Everyone gathered around, and Simon chose three girls and two guys for the demonstration. It was Helen (a redhead), Kerri & Anne (both Brunette), Cindy (Blonde), and two guys, Dave and Joe, both with dark hair. He picked all the good-looking people in the room, so it kept everyone's attention.

Soon he had them sitting in chairs out the front, and getting us to breathe deeply. Helen thought it was pretty lame, but it did seem relaxing. She knew she had been studying pretty hard, so didn't realise just how tired she really was. She made a mental note that when she finished up on stage, that she should go home early.

"3,2,1, and WIDE AWAKE!"Wha? What just happened? Had I dosed off? Helen thought. She looked up at the small group of friends who were clapping and laughing. She checked to see if she had drooled on herself while she was asleep. Thankfully, all clear, she thought. "How you do feel Helen?" said Simon "Fine. Sorry I fell asleep before you could hypnotize me in your show. Did the others do anything embarrassing?" Helen asked hopefully. "Oh, they did. And you did too." She laughed and stopped when she saw Simon smirking at her. "Yep. Good one. Jack owes me drinks for a week." Helen said.

"Oh, I don't-because you did." Said Jack.

"Fine-prove it then. Any videos?"

"No-we have a no camera policy. Plus, you are the official photographer."

"Ha! Only if you can prove someone was hypnotized."

Helen looked around, expecting to see everyone getting back to the party, but they were all sitting there smiling, watching her. SO weird.

"Fine." Said Simon and turned to Cindy. "Cindy, Simon says take your shirt off."

Cindy, who was sitting at the front of the room, unbuttoned her shirt and dropped it to the ground, which got a few whistles from the boys seeing her in her bra.

"Big deal," Said Helen. "Cindy gets nude all the time. I'm not falling for that one."

Simon Turned to Kerri. "Kerri." Said Simon. "Simon Says have an orgasm."Suddenly, Kerri's face started panicking. Then flushing. "Oh shit," Said Kerri. "Wait-make this stop......" She buckled over in her chair and started moaning, to the laughs and claps of the few people in the room.

"Very funny," said Helen. "Kerri's taken acting classes. That's what she does for a living. You're a fraud, and don't think Jacks getting out of my drinks." Helen was angry they had tried to fool her, so she stood up and stormed off.

"Helen-Simon Says when you hear the song "Uptown Funk" you will come to the front of the room, and strip down to your underwear to the music."

Helen was still pretty angry and started to walk away to chat with a few of her friends in the corner of the room. Suddenly, the song Uptown Funk started playing. She found herself heading back to the front of the room, and starting to undo her buttons. She was swaying with the music. Wait, she thought. This can't be right-it was a fraud! Am I doing this because I want to do this? She thought. She tried to stop herself, but her hands had already taken off her shirt, and they kept unbuttoning her pants. The room was clapping and cheering. Stop! She thought to herself, but too late-Helen was standing there in her lingerie in front of 20 people, some who she hardly knew, still swaying to the music. Clapping, the small audience loved it. 

"Do you believe me yet?" said Simon. "Yes." Said Helen quietly. "Please let me go."

"No-one is stopping you from leaving. Everyone - should we see more?" A cheer went up.

 

"It sounds like you're very popular, Helen," said the Hypnotist. "Simon says stay at the party and top everyone's drink up." She stopped dancing and went to the kitchen to get everyone drinks. She came back out and started topping up glasses, which everyone thought was very funny. Kerri had stopped orgasming, and Cindy was told to help Helen top up drinks.

"Oh my god-I'm so glad I'm not in my underwear like you!" Said Cindy still in her bra, as she and Helen were getting fresh drinks in the kitchen. "Losing my shirt was bad enough. Thankfully, getting drinks is not so embarrassing.". She grabbed all her drinks and left.

 

Just then, Jack came into the kitchen with a smirk. "Having fun are we?" He said to Helen smugly.

"Shut up, Jack."

"Now that our Hypnotist Simon has proved it, your job is to be the official photographer." Said Jack.

"I'm not doing that," fumed Helen. "This is bad enough you tricked and humiliated me." Helen turned and started storming out of the kitchen.

"Simon Says stop and come back to me." Helen stopped. Her blood went cold. How can Jack be doing that as well as the Hypnotist? It's meant to be something only Simon could do!

"Simon Says what do you really think of me?"

She couldn't help herself. "You're a nice enough guy, who I like flirting with, but I can do better." Oh no, she thought - this could get worse.

"Jack, look, I'm sorry, I just thought...""Simon Says you will let me film you, as you slowly take off your bra, grab some of the olive oil from the bench, and rub it into your breasts."

Helen was speechless. She couldn't come up with something to say. In the meantime, her body was acting like it was on autopilot. She put the drinks down on the bench and started to take off her bra as Jack filmed her on his phone. Helen grabbed the olive oil, and poured it on her DD breasts, and started to rub it into her breasts. She was trying to avoid her nipples, as she knew it would turn her on, as she loved having her nipples played with.

"Simon Says take extra time rubbing it over your nipples." Damn him. Her hands caressed her breasts, getting her nipples rock hard while Jack filmed it all. Why was I letting him film me? Thought Helen. She wanted to tell him to stop, but she just let him keep filming.

"Simon Says tell me your darkest sexual secret." Oh god, thought Helen. No no no no....

"I...I hate blowjobs, and I hate the taste of cum. Both make me gag. I make guys go down on me, but I never do it back to them."

"Well well well." Jack Smirked. Helen blushed harder than she ever had. "I'm sure we could fix that."

The blood drained from her face. "Jack, no please, it's something...."

"Simon Says get on your knees, take my cock out, and start stroking it..."

 

Stunned, Helen felt herself walking over to Jack.

She felt her legs buckle as she dropped to her knees and started unbuttoning his jeans. She looked up to see Jack smiling with this phone still filming. She pulled his jeans down and a rock hard cock sprang to attention in front of her face. If she did a good job of stroking it, she thought, he may not ask her to put it in her mouth. Her hands were already oily, Helen started slipping her hand up and down his already hard shaft in the middle of the kitchen.

Maybe she could get him to cum quickly. She sped up her strokes. "Simon Says stroke my cock slowly." Said Jack.

Just then Cindy came back in the kitchen to grab more drinks, and gasped at the sight of Helen topless on her knees, sliding her hand up and down Jack's shaft.

"Oh my God Helen! What the hell are you doing?!"  

Helen's head spun around in surprise. "Cindy, get out of here! Jack's worked out he can use th.."

"Cindy, Simon says don't believe anything Helen says, and Helen doing sexual favours for people in public is completely normal."

Cindy's surprised face went back to normal. Helen knew it was too late talking to her anymore about it.

"Cindy, Helen here is very good at a hand job with her oily hands. What else would you like to see her do to me?"

"Oh, she has the most amazing breasts. Since she's topless and her breasts are so oily, you should definitely tit fuck her. Get her to slide them over your hard cock." Smiled Cindy as she loaded up more drinks.

Helen was shocked. "Cindy?! This isn't funny! I am...""Helen," said Jack, "Simon says slide your breasts over my cock."Dazed, Helen couldn't stop herself from pushing her breasts together, and pushing them down over Jack's hard cock. It felt like her hands betrayed her as they pushed either side of her DD breasts to create pressure, and slowly slid her huge breasts back up and down over his hard cock. This was humiliating, but at least he wasn't making her suck his cock, she thought. And she was still pissed that he was filming her.

"See Jack?" Cindy smiled. "That looks like it feels much better." As she left the kitchen with more drinks.

Jack leaned his head back and let out a small moan. "God damn. That does feel better."

"Please Jack, can I go?" Helen pleaded. "I'm not sure how you're making me do this, but it's freaking me out. And you're still filming me without my consent."

"You're right." Said Jack. "Helen, Simon says you loved being filmed." "No! Jack, that's not what I meant! I was..."

"Simon says you especially love filming your sexual adventures. Simon says as the official photographer, you love filming everyone else's sexual adventures, too."

Helen stared up at the camera as Jack's cock slid up and down between her breasts. I suppose it wasn't that bad; she thought. At least she didn't have to suck his cock. She smiled at the camera. She did like being filmed, she thought, but this wasn't what she had in mind.

"Simon Says your breasts are ten times as sensitive."

Helen's mouth fell opened as she felt a wave of intense pleasure washed over her. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have his cock in between her breasts. She could feel herself getting really wet. Usually she would only do this to get out of blowing a guy, but this time it felt amazing. But she knew it was Jack, and he is making her do this.

Just then, Cindy came back in. She still had her shirt missing, with her bra and jeans on.

"Wow, Cindy, you have amazing breasts." Said Jack.

"Piss off Jack, you sleeze." Said Cindy making a cocktail for a party goer.

"Cindy, Simon says you're so turned on by watching me titfuck Helen, that you start playing with yourself."

Suddenly Cindy turned, fascinated with watching Jack's cock slide between Helen's breasts. She couldn't stop watching. She put the drinks down and slipped one hand into her jeans, while the other hand slid inside her bra, circling her nipples.

"Does this turn you on Cindy?" Said Jack.

"Um...yes. It's pretty hot."

"Is it making you wet?"

"None of your business, Jack." Said Cindy, but even Helen could see her pupils had dilated, and her mouth was open slightly.

"Cindy, Simon says you need to show Helen how to give a good blowjob."

"Oh. Ok, well, I can show you on this banana here. Take the banana at the base of the...

"Cindy, Simon says show her by using my cock as an example."

Cindy looked shocked, then sighed. "Fine." She said. She took a step towards Helen and Jack and dropped to her knees. She reached out, and grabbed the base of Jack's cock before it disappeared again between Helen's breasts.

"I find grabbing the base of the cock tight then slipping your mouth over the head of the cock is the best" Said Cindy, as she took Jacks cock from between Helens breasts, and started to stroke it, before she slipped the head of his cock in her mouth. Helen watched shocked as she watched the tip of Jack's cock disappear in and out of her friend's mouth, who was kneeling next to her.

 

"Flide your outh ova da ead an oown da haft" Said Cindy. Helen could barely understand her with her mouth full as Cindy slid Jack's cock deeper into her mouth. She had never been so close to someone else giving a blowjob before. No wonder she hated doing it Helen thought - it made her want to gag.

"Jack" said Cindy; "Stop filming me, you perve, or I'll knock that phone out of your hand. I will smash that phone if you don't delete it - as soon as I get done showing Helen how to give a blowjob." Cindy still had one hand down her jeans, playing with herself. She couldn't help it-it just really turned her on having watched Helen titfuck Jack."Cindy, Simon says your secret fantasy is to be a pornstar one day, so you know you need the practice in front of the camera. The idea of millions of guys getting horny watching you do sex acts turns you on." Helen looked up, horrified at Jack. Oh my god, she thought - thank God Jack didn't do that to her. Being OK about being filmed privately is completely different from wanting the film of her tit fucking Jack out in the public. She needed to stop Cindy from doing this. But Helen was conflicted: As the official photographer, she loved filming sexual adventures. She looked at Cindy. It looked like she was really enjoying being filmed.

"Jack," Said Helen, "Would you like me to film Cindy explaining how to give a great blowjob?"

"Great idea Helen," said Jack as he handed her his phone.

Cindy turned to the phone in Helen's hand. "I find also stroking the cock at the same time as licking their balls turns them on." Cindy lifted Jack's shaft, and while slowly stroking it, she started to lick and gently suck his balls. Helen was capturing it all on Jack's phone. "Also, I find that if you hold the base and stroke it as you put it in your mouth, you never have to deepthroat the cock, as it always sets off my gag reflex."

Jack was loving the feel of Cindy's mouth.

"Cindy, Simon says you have no gag reflex.""Ok." Said Cindy.

"Do you want to deep throat me?" Said Jack.

"No." said Cindy. "Plus, I've almost finished showing Helen all the instructions on how to give good head."

"You've forgotten one thing. Cindy, Simon says you love deep throating cock. You can't wait to deep throat mine."

Cindy looked up blankly at Jack. "Ok."

Cindy turned back to the camera Helen was holding. "The other thing men love is when you deep throat their cock in your mouth," Said Cindy. Still looking at the camera, Cindy slowly slid Jack's cock all the way to the base, into her mouth, and out again. Then did it again. And again. Jack moaned. 

Finally, she sucked hard to finish with a loud pop sound as it came out of her mouth. "And that's how you give a great blowjob!" Cindy smiled at the camera, then got up, grabbed her drinks, and was about to leave the room.

 

"Oh Cindy," Jack said. "Simon Says when you leave the kitchen, you will repeat the following phrase to Kerri word for word. Simon says you will give the boys lap dances. Then you will repeat this following phrase to Anne. Simon Says you will be attracted to Simon the hypnotist, and you will do your best to seduce him, and take him into one of the rooms for as long as you can."

"OK." Said Cindy and turned and left the room.

 

 

 

Cindy walked out and saw Kerri. She walked up to her. "Hi Kerri." "Hi Cindy." "Kerri, Simon Says you will give the boys lap dances." Kerri blinked. She thought it was a strange thing for Simon to say. "OK." she said. Kerri thought that was an annoying thing for Cindy to say to her. As if she would embarrass herself like that. So why had she said OK? But the thought left her mind, as all she felt like doing was giving some of the boys a thrill with a harmless lap dance. She could tell they were horny, so she was sure not many of them would say no. She walked up to David, one of the guys sitting down. He was pretty good looking, so she was happy to ask him first. "David, I was wondering if you would like a lap dance?"David sat stunned. He thought it might be a joke.

"Yes?" He said.

"Great." Said Kerri.

She straddled his lap, facing away from him, and started moving her hips to the music. A few of the other guys gave David a laugh and a thumbs up.

 

 

  

Helen was still on her knees, in shock at what Cindy had done, although for some reason she loved filming it.

 "You think you can do that, Helen?" asked Jack.

"Not in a million years. You already know I hate sucking cock." Said Helen.

"What if I made you?" smirked Jack.

"I don't care. I still wouldn't do it." Fumed Helen. Jack was such a pig.

"Don't you dare Jack. Promise me you won't."

"I promise." Jack smiled.

"Helen," said Jack, "Simon says you are addicted to the taste of men's cum, and you need a dose now."

Helen was shocked. "Please Jack, just let me go...." This couldn't be worse! Or could it? She wasn't sure, because she was suddenly overcome with a massive desire for cum. It was an incredible need, and she could get a fix straight away by having Jack tit fuck her and cum on her tits, so she didn't need to blow him. She placed her DD breasts over his hard cock and started to tit fuck his cock faster and faster.

"Cum for me Jack. Please. I need it." Even Helen could hear the desperation in her voice.

"Helen, you can go if you want." Smiled Jack. Damn him, Helen thought. She needed Cum, and his was the most likely source she would get at such short notice.

"No, it's Ok..." said Helen, as she kept sliding his cock between her super-sensitive breasts.

"Helen, Simon Says you can only touch my cock with your mouth or your pussy."

Helen sat back. All she could think about was his cum. She started to open her mouth. As she got closer, she realised she couldn't do it. She stood up, bent over the kitchen counter, and pulled her G-string to one side. She held Jack's phone in front of her, still filming a selfie video of herself.

"Jack, I need you to fuck me from behind. But don't cum in me. You have to cum in my mouth. And I need you to hurry up."

Jack smiled, and with his pants still around his ankles, shuffled over behind Helen.

"Are you sure you want me to slide my hard cock inside your wet pussy?"

"Don't be crude Jack. Just fuck me."

"So, is that a yes?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please fuck...my pussy. From behind."

"If you insist." Smiled Jack, as he slowly pushed his hard cock into Helen's soaking wet pussy.

"Helen, Simon Says describe everything that's on your mind and that's happening to you in your video."

"I, uhhhh.... I am currently bent over the kitchen bench. Jack is behind me, and is pumping his cock into my pussy. I can feel the walls on my pussy stretch to accommodate the larger than average cock. It definitely feels better than having to give a blowjob. He's started pumping his cock in and out of my pussy. I'm getting turned on. I can see it on my face in this video I'm shooting. I really want him to cum, so I can taste it. Jack is not my type, but I desperately need his cum right now. And it's starting to feel pretty amazing. I can see my face getting flushed from being so turned on. Um, I...ugh, oh god, it feels good. My pupils have dilated, showing that I really am turned on. Please, Jack, tell me to shut up. And my pussy is really wet. Jack's cock is sliding in my wet pussy really easily. Oh god. Now Jack is stroking my clit as well, which is making my legs buckle slightly. Thankfully, the bench is here. Oh, fuck yes." Panted Helen. 

12