Simon - The Boy Next Door Pt. 02

Story Info
Simon was back for seconds.
3.8k words
4.51
6.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
131 Followers

With Simon away back home. I was a little stunned as to what we had just done. As well as still feeling as horny as fuck.

My cock was willing to go again, so I jerked off. Thinking of Simon's cock and him cumming in my mouth.

Having such a young, good looking, slim youth sucking me off too.

I tried looking at the car. But I just couldn't concentrate enough.

Locking the car up. I decided on a nice long bath. A good soak might clear my head.

With plenty of bubble bath, the radio playing, a classic car magazine to peruse. I lay in the bath for ages.

In the bedroom, I dried myself and lay on the bed.

Then what Simon and me had been doing. Replayed through my mind.

As I played with myself. I wished that he was fucking me. My ass up high, Simon pounding me. My face buried in my pillow.

How I wished I had a dildo.

I would be fucking myself. Imagining Simon. Sucking it. Feeling it in my ass.

Grabbing the laptop from downstairs. I found a sex toy site and browsed.

I wanted something that would remind me of Simon. But not too big.

The flesh coloured ones did nothing for me.

It was black what I bought. According to the dimensions, similar in size to my own.

I ordered lube, and some condoms too. The rubbers already in, would be years out of date.

Settling back. I pleasured myself looking at the image of the dildo. Already imagining it, fucking myself with it.

When I cum I just let it dribble all over my hand and cock, massaging the mess it into me.

A few baby wipes cleaned me.

Time for the bar.

Once dressed. House locked up. I thought that a nice gentle stroll to the pub would pass some time. It was a lovely evening, and going there the long way. See the sights. Keep this very good mood I was in going.

It felt like it had been ages since I was as happy.

Peter was getting something from his car, I said. "Hello."

"Oh. Hi. You off to the pub?"

"Just for a couple with the lads."

"Great. I might just join you later."

"Wonderful. I might see you later then." I will not let that thought ruin my day. He has said that a few times before, and never followed it up.

The beer was better than ever, and cold. The company I was in was in great form. My day just kept on getting better and better.

Until Peter walked in. Got himself a beer, and come over to me.

Peter started his conversation as usual. Money. My great day began to slip away from me.

Then he changed the talk to my car. How Simon was so taken by it. Sally had been telling him. How he wished that he was useless at anything practical. "Do you think that I should go and buy something similar? Simon and I might bond a little more. We have drifted apart of late. What do you think?"

"A classic costs money. To buy and to maintain. Not just servicing. What hobbies have you got?"

"None really. Work got in the way. I used to go fishing."

"Well try that again. Maybe Simon will go with you. Or there's always the corporate thing of golf."

He got a pint in for both of us... First time for him.

Then the more of that pint went down the more relaxed he became.

I got the next round. This was a new side to Peter.

Another round off Peter.

Now he got on about their sex life. Or the lack of it.

I just told him that he was now too work obsessed. To lighten up and chill.

Time was getting on. An idea crept in.

"Want another?

"Do we have time?"

"We could have a short or two. Whisky. Vodka?"

"I don't normally. But a vodka if your having one."

"Your not driving in the morning are you?"

"No. Working from home."

Peter ordered us another.

Just before time was called. I got another round. Peter was pissed already. But that made me happy.

I walked. He staggered home.

Sally was not too impressed.

The next morning I woke up hard. The thought of Simon on my mind again.

I doubted that he would come today.

With both of his folks at home it would be too risky anyway.

Work saved me from deciding. They rang to ask if I would go in for a few hours to help them out.

The postman, woke me up the day after. My order!

I decided to leave it unopened on my bed, until I was awake, and had done the mornings ablutions.

Feeling apprehensive. I opened the package. Then freed the dildo from it's box. I could smell the latex. It felt quite real, and a nice size.

With a wash and some batteries in. It come to life with the twist base, and switched off again.

I lay on the bed and gave the end a kiss, and some more. Then licked the helmet before sucking it.

I gave it some good head. Trying my best to take it all.

Time to be fucked.

With a good drop of lube, I pressed a finger into my hole.

Some more lube and I was fingering myself with two fingers. Quite nice I thought.

Then I covered the end of my new toy, lay on my side and explored my arse crack. Just poking the very tip in me.

Taking the plunge. I eased the thing inside me, I felt so full there.

I managed to twist it back on and enjoyed the gentle buzz inside my ass.

Gently fucking myself, I turned it up gradually until it was on full.

Mind blowing. With some gentle movements. I cum without touching my cock. My ring clamping the dildo as my cock spurted.

Even after I had cum I still fucked my hole for a minute.

While giving it a good wash. I felt pretty smug with myself.

I had bought something so good, and quite cheap. Enjoyed it immensely. Most of all, Should Simon visit, and if he wanted. I would be able to take his cock, and let him fuck me.

I was turning into Freddie.

Simon never turned up until the next week.

I was working under the car, and if I had the room to. Would have jumped when a hand massaged my cock.

It was not until I got out from underneath. That I saw it was him. But who else would it be?

"I thought that would get you." Said a laughing Simon.

"I nearly died."

"I wanted to come sooner. But I felt that you might not want me to."

"I said anytime. I was hoping that you would have called sooner. I really enjoyed your last time here."

"So did I. Can we do it again?"

"What with the porn and everything?"

"If the porn is just men doing it this time."

"Are you sure. They will be kissing even fucking at the end."

"I'm up for that."

"You know how to set it all up on the t.v?"

"Obviously."

"Well you do that and I'll wash my hands."

By the time I had cleaned my hands and dried them Simon was sat watching the beginning.

A smooth bodied twink, with an older man. The younger one already down to his underwear. Kissing each other.

I sat beside Simon. The way he sat I could see that he was already hard.

He touched me first. Rubbing at my cock through my jeans.

I went to do the same to him. Simon stopped me. "Can we do what they are doing?"

"Yes. I would like that. Down here or in bed?"

"In bed. Please."

I led him to my bedroom.

We sat at the bottom of the bed. Simon looked at me. I kissed him.

He kissed back, and more. I had his tongue in my mouth. Mine in his.

His t shirt come off quickly. I felt his smooth chest, and let my hand wander to his jogger bottoms.

Stopping myself from going straight to his cock, I moved back to his chest, and tried teasing his nipples.

Then I went and slid my hand for his cock. Across a hairless pubic area. I found that solid cock.

I needed him in my mouth.

I got him on his back, tugged his trainers off, his joggers slid off. Lovely cock sprang to attention.

Straddling his legs, I closed my mouth around his purple helmet. I just sucked, slurped and licked away at that cock.

In the end Simon begged me to stop.

He wanted to do the same.

I removed my clothes, and lay back.

Simon climbed on me. Our cocks touching.

He tried kissing me. It was easier for me to sit up a bit.

He gave in to his desires and took me in his mouth. It was heaven.

On a whim, I asked him to turn around while he sucked me.

From my position. I could see his little rusty bullet hole.

Stopping him from sucking. I dragged his body closer to me.

All I wanted was to have a good lick of that little ring. He might want to do that to me. Or he might let me fuck him, and in return fuck my hole.

Never before had I wanted a man so much.

With Freddie, it was either for old times sake, or to empty my balls. And relieving him was just a thank you. I was more detached doing that to him. But with this young slim man it was very different.

Licking away at his hole. Simon was unresponsive at first. But I soldiered on, to find Simon enjoyed having his arsehole rimmed.

He started pulling his cheeks apart, letting me tongue all around his ass crack.

Taking a chance. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Have you got everything?"

"I got everything, hoping that you would do it to me. But I think you want to do it too."

"Do me first."

He let me get up. I grabbed the lube and condoms.

Simon remained on all fours.

I worked the lube into his hole. Put on the rubber, lubed that.

Kneeling behind him. I lined my cock up to his hole, and gave some more lube for luck.

He was tight at first. Real tight. He never complained. But I was so close to stopping.

Little by little he opened up enough to accept me. I rode him ever so gently.

That gently. He started to ride my cock instead.

I just knelt there. Admiring the view. I had never had my cock in anything so small and dainty.

It felt that I was close to shooting my load. Again.

It was Simon's turn to do the fucking.

He was disappointed that I had stopped. Not so down when I reminded him that we could do it whenever he called in here.

Now I was on my knees, Simon finger fucking me.

A totally different feeling from doing it alone.

Then there was a hand on me, and a cock being pointed at my little hole.

He slid in me easy. I gasped when he began entering my hole.

A hand on each side of me, and he was away. fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

I was in bliss. I thought about touching myself but thought against it. I would have probably cum.

All I could do was to stay still and let him bang away. Trying mot to moan and groan too much.

Thinking that I was such a slut. Him taking my anal virginity. That wonderful cock of his slid in me so easy.

Yet I nearly stopped breaking in his arse.

Then he rammed himself in me and I felt him tighten up, as he filled his condom deep in me.

"I'm so sorry. I wanted us to do it in our mouths. It just got too much for me and I couldn't hold back."

"Don't worry I enjoyed it. That I was good enough for you to cum there. I was looking forwards to having your first lot in my mouth though. I think it would be a real mouthful. Never mind there's always the next time."

We were facing each other. Simon kissed me. Our tongues flicked around.

Once he removed his condom. I tried cleaning his dick in my mouth.

His wilting cock felt a lot different. The taste off the rubber was not that nice. At least I tasted some jizz.

Simon wanted to make it up to me.

"I will do anything. Name it. Want me to blow you outside? Let's go. Even fuck me out there."

"Ok then in the garage, against my car. You can suck me off. Naked, and the back door stays open."

"My mam is doing the washing. She will be hanging it out."

"Well I hope that she doesn't see us."

I got ready. Simon took his clothes down with him, and left them in the kitchen.

In the garage he tried so hard to keep out of sight of everything.

He looked good in the sunlight. It was a shame that he wasn't hard.

I leaned against my car. Simon came along crouched down low.

He knelt in front of me and freed my hard cock. Had a quick look around, and started sucking me.

Gently holding Simon's head. I began fucking his mouth.

Simon, wanked me as I fucked. Then he stopped.

"Toss yourself off, and cum in my mouth."

Unsure if that was an order. I began stroking myself.

I looked down to Simon. He knelt before me with his mouth wide open. Waiting for me to cum.

It did not take long. I shot wad after wad in his mouth. He swallowed it all, and licked off the dribbles.

I knelt down to him, and kissed him. Tasting a little of my sperm too.

Simon must have thought that we were done in the garage. He was ready to go back in the house. I got him to open the car bonnet, and check the oil, the water level. Thinking that he would have bent far enough over for a good look at his ring.

That was not that good. "Oh. If you can reach, check the bottom hose of the radiator please."

It was a struggle for him to reach over that far. But I did get a nice look at his little hole.

In my mind. I wanted to fuck that hole again. But in reality, I didn't want to possibly hurt his hoop.

Simon's mother shouted for him. He almost died. Then told her that he was too busy at that moment. Give him a minute.

He dashed off to gather his things, and get dressed.

Apparently he was desperately needed next door.

Simon almost got away with just a kiss.

I had to have that cock of his in my mouth, just to feel it grow a little bit.

There was just enough time for a grandad nap. Then out for a cheeky couple.

I just locked the door, and Peter caught me. "Are you off to the pub?"

"Not for long. Just a couple."

"Would you mind if I joined you there?"

"No fill your boots mate."

"Great thanks. I'll see you in ten minutes or so."

As I half expected. Peter walked in the bar ten minutes after me.

The bar was pretty quiet and I was stuck with him.

He was no where near as chatty as the last time. But he did get a good rollocking off Sally that night.

We walked home. Peter was even more silent. Deep in thought.

Then he began. "I feel that I could trust you with something."

"Well secrets come to me to die."

"Really?"

"There's plenty of people who have confided in me. I have never told anyone anything again. I've probably forgotten most things."

"Still this is important to me. I'm not sure if I should. But I need to say something to someone. I feel as though it's killing me."

"What about The wife?"

"She is part of my problem."

"Has she been cheating on you?"

"No."

"You've cheated on her then."

"No nothing like that."

Too late. We were not far away from home and I could see Sally watching.

"Bollocks. Another time. Then I will try and not beat about the bush. Thanks and good night."

"Ok. Night."

It took Simon almost another week to visit. Except this time he brought a friend. Alan.

Alan looked older. He was taller. But just as skinny as Simon. Just as handsome too.

"I've come with my friend, because he is like me. He hardly ever watches porn. I told him that I sometimes come to yours to watch it. He wanted to come too."

"Really?"

Then he lowered his voice. "I think he would be up for some fun."

"Right. Well remember where we sat, and what we done. I will sit at the other side. Not too close."

"Lesbian do you think?"

"Yes just the same one. You set it up."

I dawdled about. Giving Alan time to settle and relax.

The film was not even running for ten minutes, when I noticed that Alan was sitting uncomfortably.

Simon noticed too. "You know it's alright to get it out, if you wanted to."

"I can't do that." Alan's face glowed red.

Simon took his hard cock out from his joggers. "See it's alright. We do this all the time."

"Wanking in front of each other?"

I began to undo my jeans.

"There you see. We are not going to say anything."

Simon and me sat there. Stroking our own cocks for once. Waiting to see if Alan would join in.

At first he seemed hesitant. But he eventually pulled out his very impressive cock.

Simon just said. "Wow. I never knew you had that."

Alan smiled at him.

Luckily, Simon waited a good five minutes. "I could do that for you."

"What touch me?"

"Yes. You have been watching my cock more than the film."

"Do I have to do it to you?"

"Not if you don't want to."

Alan let Simon touch him. Then Alan moved his hand away, letting Simon hold him and start wanking.

I felt Alan's hand searching for my cock.

I looked at him, and he was sat back, eyes closed. Letting Simon wank him, while he played with my cock.

Simon was getting more confident. "You know. I was sucked off here? Just like this. He played with me. I touched his. Then I had my first blow job."

"What was it like?"

"Mind blowing. I cum almost straight away."

"Then what?"

"I sucked his."

"Really? What was that like? Did you swallow?"

"At first it's strange. Once you get over that, it's great. But if that's not what you want or don't want to find out. That's ok too."

"I don't know if I could. Sucking off a man?"

"You have a hold of a cock now. Just imagine it in your mouth. The power you have to make someone cum."

Alan looked at me. "Would you suck me too?"

"I would love to. Now?"

"Please."

Alan let go of me. I slid onto the floor between his legs, and held his cock.

My mouth was watering just thinking about it.

I played with his dick. Pushing his foreskin all the way up. Covering his bell. Then sliding it down to expose his end again.

I couldn't wait any longer. I kissed and licked this new cock, saliva dribbling down the shaft. Before trying to take as much of him down my throat. Well to the back of my mouth.

Looking up. Simon was stood beside Alan. His cock in Alan's hand. Being wanked fast.

I reckoned that Simon might not last long doing this. I stopped. "Simon it's your go. Let Alan decide who is the best at sucking."

Simon's mouth was almost on Alan's cock by the time I had stood up.

Alan reached out to my dick. "Do you want to try tasting this?"

Alan never said a word.

I stood over him. My cock just in front of his face.

"I'm not sure what to do."

"Just do whatever feels natural. Stop if your not happy. We won't mind."

Alan closed his mouth around my helmet, and started sucking.

Not long after his body tensed and he began shooting into Simon's mouth. Lucky git. I wanted that.

Then he began to lose interest. Stopping Simon. Letting go of me.

"I just want to watch you two. I surprised myself by liking that too much."

I just told Simon that he still owed me. He nodded, and sat next to Alan.

His cock was solid. With Alan watching every move. Simon soon shot his sweet mouthful. Simon squeezing the last of it out for me.

Alan was stunned. "This is a million times better than porn. Is it ok to swallow cum?"

"And you have never tasted what you have?"

"It might be different for every man."

I finished the debate. "It's all pretty similar. Do you want to try mine?"

Alan nodded.

Standing in front of our new friend. Alan held my cock again, stroked my shaft, licked his lips. Then began sucking me.

I hardly praised his efforts. He was that good from the beginning.

Then Simon had to have a go. Alan watching intently. Then the both of them took it in turns. Sometimes just licking my helmet. Seeing when their tongues touched. More and more often.

I had to say that I was going to cum. So Alan had time to get his mouth around me again. Before giving him his first taste of cum.

We all sat back down. Apart.

Simon. "So what did you think of that?"

"It was not what I expected. I never even thought about doing that before."

"I never either. But I like it that much I had to show you. I knew that you would go for it."

"I wasn't sure at first."

I added. "Your more than welcome to come back anytime. With Simon. I can't have a load of youths calling here all hours. My neighbours would go mad." Looking at Simon.

"Yeah. They're pretty stuck up here. Curtains twitching all the time. But if you do come back. We can show you some more things."

Lynda68
Lynda68
131 Followers
12