Simone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's there, actually there for me listening and holding me and even at one point we just do this cuddle on the couch thing under a blanket while supper cooked and I fell asleep in his arms.

I never really had a grip on how touch starved I am, have been.

Then it was supper, dishes, a movie and drinks and settling in and making love again.

Sleeping in that bed, our bed.

Sleeping in.

Waking up and making love again with me getting slowly sweetly filled in my sissy ass as Mike gives me an actual massage.

Then me and Mike sharing a bath together in his huge bathtub and more sex with him sinking into me again. God he gets hard ons so easy, so wonderfully and in the bath I'm uncaged so he reaches around and soaps my sissy dick and jerks me off as we make love again.

It was...I mean Mike's huge cock lodged so deep inside my sissy ass and that's it just staying there for the most part of it as he played with my sissy dick and made me cum.

Then it was getting dressed and caged and me getting into a sexy slinky blouse with this purple on black floral hidden print and sexy undies, my cage, and nice black stockings and a black skirt and then we head out.

Spending Sunday at a nice place for actual brunch and then literally driving around to just drive around and stopping at yard sales.

It's mostly to look really but it's just living.

I really didn't want to go home Sunday night but I want to go deeper, I want, need to be a better sissy.

And when I got home I turned all that need into want and desire and took some more adderall had a couple of drinks and instead of taking the Molly I rolled a big joint and got really stoned and got myself and the fuck machine into position and started watching those flashers, hypnotic vids and all the suggestive ones pushing all my swelling feelings into taking all of this in.

Sissies love panties, Sissies dress for success, I love cock, I love hard cock, I need a hard cock.

So many pictures of cocks.

They're attractive you know, sexy but just something I'm starting to understand more.

And big thick cock pictures and videos while the fucking machine pumps in and out of my sissy ass is so perfect.

I get so much into it both the pictures and the videos and getting machine boned until I have a sissygasm and it's so good I turn up the speed until the fucking is starting do dominate me and my thoughts.

There's literally only so much cock pounding into your sissy ass you can take before it gets in your head.

Before it is the dominating thought because you're endlessly getting pounded.

I let it become that, let it go faster and faster until it actually hurts and then I turn it down heart thumping and body throbbing and I concentrate really hard on the dildo in my hands and on those videos.

....Sucking that dildo, sucking cock, loving cock, worshipping cock, teaching myself to suck dick and get that deeper down my sissy throat.

.....So much about needing cum, drinking cum, tasting cum, how cum is sissy food.

....The more you taste the more you need it.

An hour and a half before I'm done and wobbling on well fuck legs setting up the file to play as I sleep and setting my alarm for getting up early to meet Mike for breakfast.

I'm very buzzed and tired and my well fucked ass goes through these little sort of sex tremors after being fucked so hard as it conforms around the butt plug in my ass.

Vivid, vivid dreams.

Great dreams too.

And they're sort of sexy, sort of not but dreams of the weekend with Mike and being Simone and dressed up and just doing things and having an actual life.

I was missing him and more than ready to meet him in the morning.

And I get cleaned up, emptied and lubed with the butt plug inside of me and a fresh cage on and panties and do everything else like women's deodorant, lotion, powder, make-up, hair. And nice clothes too some slacks and a top and then I drive to meet Mike.

We meet at the local coffee place the nice Indie place all the college kids go to and we get looks and stuff but the people are cool enough not to be assholes about it and I drive following him to his work where we talk and kiss and I suck his cock again before he has to go to work.

I liked that...i liked sucking Mike's cock.

It was still weird, but I think I liked it.

Then I go to work.

Listening to my CD on the way and fixing my make-up before going in.

Which is actually a mix of better and worse.

Some folks are good with me coming out.

And others are redneck assholes.

They're careful assholes, so they don't get fired but it's still a lot of small town bullshit.

And that's kind of okay.

I mean it's not but I was expecting it.

And that's why it was okay.

That and Jill down at the Lush store and Kim here in cosmetics both who join me for lunch at the food court.

It's a sort of starter friendship. I don't know how to fit in or do all these girl things but I cop to that right away and they're really cool about it.

And it's cool of them too as we just talk about clothes, make-up, and mostly about things I'll need and need to learn.

They're kinda into having a trans girl as a friend and I'm okay with trying. It's not like I had or have a lot of friends.

Conversation is pretty tame even though I can tell they're full of questions.

The other highlight of the day is meeting with HR who is actually offering help with stuff like my "Therapist." for my transition. Again not covering it but they did have recommends and paperwork for Simone to start filling out to cover their asses.

The rest of the day was just work.

I text Mike and he's working late so we hold off tonight and I shower and practice my voice and make-up and take some more "Study meds" and get high and get out my laptop to watch those sissy videos again while listening to the CD and sucking on my dildo as I let the piston dildo machine fuck my sissy ass and my cage keeps me from getting hard or cumming so I can only get off by getting fucked in my sissy ass.

That's the point.

Convert that dick centered need to me needing, wanting, loving getting fucked in my sissy ass.

Positive training with sissygasm rewards, changing the way my brain and body responds about sex.

And willfully falling into that.

"Be the girlfriend."

Falling into it, letting the experience be the defining parts of me right now and running that machine on high until I can't stand being fucked that long or hard anymore and then take it down to its lowest setting as I am recovering and sex tripping.

I suck that dildo, suck it and suck it, focus on it a lot as a way of coping with the fucking.

And I do that until I'm hurting and sore and exhausted and then get ready for bed with a butt plug inside of me and that cock soother I have for sleep dick training and my headphones.

More vivid dreams but good ones too.

Dreams where I'm definitely more Simone in them.

Then I'm up early getting cleaned up and ready for work and meeting Mike again for breakfast.

I missed him, I miss him more each night but It's worth it to get better at being a sissy, being his sissy.

I'll admit I loved kissing him in public, hugging him, smelling him too.

Seriously he smells good now.

We have a nice long lingering breakfast together since we're both there and up early then I follow him to the airfield again where we park and kiss and I suck his wonderful cock again.

I liked it this time.

Still new and weird but I definitely liked it.

After that and more kisses I stop at Dunkins and get a box of doughnuts and a tray of coffees and milk and sugar on the side and bring them with me to work smiling, happy and offering first come first serve goodies to my co-workers.

The week goes like that with Mike working over on a private jet to get fixed with a deadline only we time getting together earlier so by the time we get to the airfield before he has to go to work he gets enough time to fuck my sissy ass until we both cum and I go to work with a yummy load of Mike cream in my tummy and in my ass held in there by my butt plug.

And at night I'm going through my training and it's taking hold faster and faster.

My old self and old reactions are fading out.

Mike's big cock is something I'm dreaming of.

It feels good in my mouth, to my lips, on my tongue.

Soothing, so soothing, tasty, good, perfect.

And my insides, my bum, my ass was crazing Mike filling it.

And the morning sex we've been having. Well aside from being awesome it's hard to go to work not feeling great after getting well laid like that.

My mood is getting better and better too, I'm happier and it's coming through I guess everything else.

I get shifted at work to bath and bedding which is better than housewares, more girls in the department and less heavy grunt work.

Which works out great for the days I decide to wear a business skirt. It's black like the work slacks but so awesomely femmy too which is actually getting more important to me despite my sort of goth-adult look that I'm rocking lightly.

Not much but eyeliner, mascara, shadow all kinda darker stuff and black cherry lipstick which I match to my nails.

I'm getting less hate as people are getting used to it or just shutting up.

And I think I'm making friends at work and well there's still Jill and Kim who are becoming my lunch break regulars.

We eat some but a lot of the time it's talking with coffee and shopping or window shopping.

Clothes, I'm getting their help with clothes and style and things and we're working on my look which is still old me but that sort of goth-chic thing but higher end.

I mean I'm still a metal head at heart but I like some of the dark fashion girl things. Killer jackets and shoes with fuck me heels and sexy boots. Tight slacks, dress pants, black jeans.

The hardest part was getting changed to try things on and sort of coming out to Jill and Kim who ended up there with me at one point and see me in my panties and my cock cage with my buttplug in my sissy ass.

Jill just stared for awhile and pointed. "Holy shit what's that?"

"It's a chastity cage."

"Why?"

"Because I'm training myself."

"For what?"

"Bunny sex."

"What?"

"Bunny, you know like pussy but anal."

Kim started giggling. "You're into that?"

"I am a lot and a lot more since doing this."

Jill asks. "Why?"

"Because when I can't use my cock to get off at all I'm forcing myself to cum by Bunnygasm."

"Bunnygasm?"

"Getting off like you girls do from getting my joyspot fucked until I cum."

"That's real and not you like spurting."

"Yeah, the two go hand in hand a lot, mostly in like gay sex but with real bunny sex it's just cumming or like the pleasure of it from direct stimulation."

"And that works?"

I pulled the jeans I was trying on over my legs and butt. "It does, I'm thinking more and more just about that kind of sex and not really thinking about my cocklette like ever."

Kim asks. "Your boyfriend into it?"

"Definitely he thinks it's hot."

Kim nods. "Me too, I'm not a dyke but damn I might like a trans girl and all of that."

"Not everyone's into this with trans people and there's no one I know around here like me or openly. Not that I've been out that long."

Jill nods. "And the butt plug?"

"I like it, it feels good, it helps my sway as I walk plus there's the new bonus."

"New bonus?"

"It keeps Mike's cum inside me after he fills me with it in our morning meet ups."

They both stared at me and Kim starts laughing and she high fives me. "Thatta Girl!"

Jill looked at her and Kim says. "Like you've never walked around all day with a creamed coochie?"

Jill blushed. "Not that much but yes. You?"

Kim nodded. "More than a few times with my last boyfriend. I'd take a pad with me and stuff to catch the drips but I've an implant so it's not like It'll knock me up and it's all sort of dirty sexy."

Kim looked at me. "So that's why the morning cheer?"

"Honestly yeah, we're still not moved in together yet so we get up early to go have a nice sit down breakfast date then I drive to his work where we hook up just the other side of the fence and I suck Mike until he cums and then he fucks me until we both cum."

Jill was grinning too. "That sounds actually like heaven. But the blowjobs like maybe not."

Kim said. "Fuck that I love sucking cock. Too many chicks get uppity about it when a good cock is fucking amazing beautiful even."

I nodded laughing. "I'd never sucked a cock, never had sex at all until Mike now I'm enjoying it. It's still weird and stuff since that wasn't something like ever on my radar but it's getting better and better."

Kim nodded. "You need the right guy, and he needs to be clean too, like showered and no funk."

"Mike's super clean he even trims his stuff so there's no jungle down there."

Jill sighed. "I need to find a better class of guy."

Kim nodded "You go for the flashy guys, they kinda tend to be assholes."

We ended up getting some clothes on that break and talking about sex and guys and by the time work was done I really wanted to go deeper into being Simone.

I wanted it just more because with them, it felt like I finally found actual friends.

Which really spurred me to go all out that night with the stuff. I got showered, lotioned, perfumed and really cleaned out inside and super lubed up too. I slid into my lingerie with just my cage on instead of panties and put my CD on my stereo and then had two drinks, a joint, the pills and then started watching the videos while sucking my dildo and just as I really started to feel trippy I got in position with my machine bent over at the side of my bed.

I groaned because I was that horny for cock as it sank into me slowly but perfectly pumping my sissy ass. I adjusted myself until it was hitting my joyspot everytime and savored each stroke as it relentlessly fucked Simon away and fucked Simone even deeper inside of me.

My cock strained against the cage for awhile until there was just that constant need and ache at the tip that faded to that need and ache deeper inside behind my cocklette to sissygasm.

Then greedy sissy that I am I turned it up higher, then higher still every time it made me sissygasm I turned it anoth bit higher until it was fucking me at top speed.

I don't need my cock ever again.

Simone just has a clitty cocklette.

I kept it up, kept myself positioned with it and even pushed back so the pumping went deeper.

Oh fuck, oh fuck...I sissied over and over and was so deeply into it and so deeply fucked that I started sex sweating.

I went until I couldn't take it anymore and turned it off and pulled myself clear and wobbled fuck legged around the trailer getting another drink, having another joint, and a redbull for the energy and the ping and then I lubed up some more really buzzed hard and I watched those videos and all those captions with half lidded eyes as it tumbled into my brain as I sucked and sucked and deepthroated my dildo and let the machine fuck me on the slowest setting as I rode back pushing against it.

This time wasn't about the training or getting off but rhythm training teaching my body how to move, how to fuck back while being fucked.

Willinging using all of it to erase Simon.

Again I go until I'm exhausted and then get cleaned up again, sink my buttplug in my ass and then my cock soother into place and drift off into a deep sleep as everything just hummed, pulsed with after fucking. I drift off feeling my body settle and sort of adapting as my brain went through mixes with the CD and the plug and the soother and becomes my dreams as Simone.

Simone the sissy slut.

If you can't get the girlfriend be the girlfriend.

It was Friday and I get up extra early and even then my whole body feels different? I feel good, really good. I pack my things to stay over and head over to Mike's place and his lights are just coming on in his kitchen as I pull in and I see him looking out the window to see who it is and there's a smile on his face.

Wow, holy shit he's so good looking.

I get my things and go inside feeling myself sway with my plug and it's getting me.

Mike's in his boxers and he passes me a coffee as he takes my bags and we kiss and little pops of yay and I'm happy are going off in my brain and I can't help myself my hand is rubbing his big cock until he's hard and I pass the coffee back and sink to my knees.

Holding his cock, seeing it, smelling it has my brain vibrating with need.

I need to suck it so badly.

And there's this soother, soothing, trained loving the feeling as my lips wrap around his dick and I take Mike into my eager mouth and throat.

I like doing this more, a lot more.

Sucking cock feels almost natural right now.

Which makes sucking Mike even more fun, amazing and loving. I really am falling for him and I let that out in my blowjob.

Which gets him even more into it so he's really turned on and boiling over when he comes loudly.

My brain fogged over with the need for ever drop drilled into me and the triumph of a mouthful of cum.

It's such a great feeling I know it's taking hold in my personality.

I suck Mike to getting hard again which was really fast given how turned on he was then I turn and bend over the kitchen island and get the lube from my purse and Mike pulls my skirt up, my panties down and pulls out my buttplug making me cry out and he sinks that cock in there as my insides are still fluttering.

"Oh...Oh yes Mike, Yes baby your cock feels so good!"

It's not a line either.

I'm loving Mike's big thick wide cock sinking into me so much it's almost making me cry.

Him..us...our relationship, the machine.

I want, need to be fucked in the deep places in my heart.

Getting fucked, getting filled, held, Mike's big strong hands just holding me, gripping my hips, the weight of him pushing into me, the rhythm we get into.

The amazing pleasure that my body's expecting.

Bottom is my normal, getting fucked is my normal, my normal is wonderful.

If you can't get a girlfriend be the girlfriend.

If you can't get a girlfriend be the girlfriend.

If you can't get a girlfriend be the girlfriend.

There really isn't anything like cumming through a sissygasm for a guy. My clitty is pretty much just this cute sexy sissy hallmark.

"Harder! Harder Mike!, Take me!, Fuck my sissy ass!, Breed me baby, please, please breed me!?"

Mike's hands grip me harder and he's thrusting into me with all his weight and strength and I scream. Not like a wail but like this long drawn out loud as femmy as possible sound of getting my insides fucked hard and live and my brain melting as all the stuff I've been watching...has it's conditions met.

It's the most heady pleasure.

All the vids while high, while training myself does leave it's mark, even if most of it is fetishy fluff stuff part of your brain wants all of it.

Getting all of it is deeply satisfying.

Especially after my second sissygasm Mike buries his huge cock inside of me and fills me with cum.

He carries me to the couch to rest and recover as everything is spinning in a good way and he brings me a coffee.

I'm so blissed out feeling the day just gets better and better as Mike cooks us both breakfast, makes me a coffee and we kiss a lot before we both get ready for work.

And work was just fine, all the usual stuff and getting the papers signed with management and stuff for my insurance and that "we're protrans stuff." And then it's getting an appointment set up over lunch as I hang with Kim and Jill.

It's got a long wait list but I don't care.

It was a day filled with me feeling Mike's cun inside me with my buttplug and the prospect of an entire weekend with him.

I'm not disappointed either getting back home to Mike's place.