Simon's Story - Interlude

Story Info
A Simon and Dylan sexy short.
1.5k words
4.59
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sexy short to whet your appetite while I write a proper follow up to Simon's Story.

Hope you enjoy.

All characters depicted are 18 and are consenting males.

###################

"Dyyylaan stop. I'm trying to concentrate."

I whined as Dylan kissed the side of my neck and moved his hand up my inner thigh and then over my crotch.

I could feel myself stiffen at his touch.

"When the teacher told us to study hard. I don't think this is what he had in mind."

"Come on, how about you take care of the studying and I'll work on the 'hard' bit."

I laughed, then put the book down.

"Fine, you win. You have 15 minutes. Do with me what you will."

I fell backwards on to his bed all dramatically.

"Yesss!" Dylan said triumphantly.

He straddled me and leant forward to kiss me.

I broke off the kiss momentarily.

"But only 15 minutes. My parents will kill me if I don't get into college."

"Relax. You worry too much."

We continued to kiss and he moved back on to my neck again.

His hand stealthy moved down to my waist, where he impressively popped the button and undid my zipper with one hand.

I could feel his finger tips slip under the elastic of my underwear, where he started to rub my semi hard cock.

"How's this? Does this feel better?"

I groaned with approval.

"Isn't this so much better than revising?"

He gripped my shaft and slowly began moving his hand up and down pulling the foreskin below the head.

He was right of course, this was so much better than revising.

He stopped what he was doing and lifted my top up so it bunched up under my chin and began kissing my chest. He ran his tongue around the edge of my nipples and then softly bit them, a wave of pleasure washed over me.

He continued to kiss my skin, slowly working his way down one kiss at a time. By the time his face reached my dick it was straining to attention, I could feel his warm breath on my dick.

Dylan ran his tongue from the base of my shaft right up to the glans. My cock twitched with excitement.

"Sooo, do you want to go back to the books now?" He said leaving me hanging, my dick screaming out for his mouth.

"Don't you dare stop now mister." I shouted and slapped his arm.

"Well if you insist."

Dylan grabbed the base of my erect shaft and began to suck. His warm mouth enveloped me, his saliva lubricating it as his head bobbed up and down.

Oh god this felt good, so, so good. Dylan then went hands free and used his hands to tug down my trousers and underwear further to my ankles, all the while his mouth never leaving my dick.

Then he stopped sucking my dick and moved to my smooth shaved balls, sucking on each one, while slowly jerking my cock.

My cock leaked a solitary drop of precum.

As I lay there on my back, staring at the ceiling while Dylan worked his magic. I was oblivious to what was coming next. Dylan sucked his middle finger and then pushed it into my backside.

My back arched as he fingered my hole.

Dylan resumed sucking my cock, whilst simultaneously penetrating me with his finger. I could feel the pressure of his finger massaging my prostate, which intensified the blow job even more.

I moaned with pleasure, my body reacting to his every movement. I could feel myself getting closer to the inevitable, I tried to hold back, just enough so that I could experience this a little longer, but it was futile.

My body tensed as the orgasm overcame me. I released it all, pumping it all into Dylans waiting mouth, who continued to suck and swallow everything I threw at him.

Then it was done and I felt relaxed again, my body melting back into the bed.

"Oh my god Dyl, I felt my toes curl up."

Dylan stood up and looked down at me, my eyes moved from the ceiling and eventually met Dylans gaze.

"Okay. I'm done, back to the books then." I said smiling at him.

"Ahem, ahem!" Dylan coughed into his hand.

"Oh, so you want something as well do you? I bet you want some of this hot piece of ass don't you?" I said turning over on to my stomach, looking back at him and slapping my ass.

Dylan grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed, my knees dropped to the floor and I was now bent over the bed.

"Ooh, cave man style. Me like."

I turned my head back to see that Dylans trousers were now down as far as his knees and his hugely erect cock was looming over me. He reached over to his desk drawer and brought out the small bottle of lube he hid in there and greased his head and shaft.

"Are you ready for me Si?"

He dropped to his knees, then wiped the excess lube from his hands between my ass cheeks.

He slowly pushed his head into my ass.

Despite that fact we were quite sexually active and by quite I mean extremely, It still took me a few minutes to adjust to his girth.

I sucked in the air between my teeth and winced to accommodate him. The pain soon subsiding.

I looked at the alarm clock on his desk and then back at him.

"You've got five minutes."

"That's all I need." He replied grinning at me.

He put his hands on the top of my ass and slowly stroked the skin, tracing the shape of my ass and then to my hips. He grabbed and pulled me back into him.

I could feel his cock suddenly push an inch further into me.

I grabbed on to the edge of his mattress with both hands and buried my face into the blanket.

He thrust again and I screamed into the blanket. He did it again and again. Short, Sharp, Powerful thrusts. My knuckles turned white I was gripping down so hard.

Dylan leaned forward, I could feel his warm chest, push against my back. His short thrusts, now replaced with slow long ones. I could feel every inch sliding out of me and then every inch sliding back in.

His breath on the back of my neck made the hair stand up and the sound of his soft groaning resonated through my body.

It all felt so amazing, I loved having him inside of me. I got off on the intimacy of it. I definitely enjoyed being the bottom in our relationship.

His hands moved to the back of my neck and then onto my shoulders. The frequency of his thrusts increasing now, his skin smacked against mine, it started as a steady slow clap before quickly turning into a rapturous applause.

Encore, encore my body screamed.

He was really going for it now. It was absolute ecstacy for me, I cried out in to his blankets, biting down on then to try muffle my cries.

One of his hands moved from my shoulder and clutched the hair at the back of my head and he pushed my head further into the mattress he really started to pound my ass.

I could feel him swell up inside of me, and then finally he gave one final push and let out a loud moan as he blasted my insides with his seed. His whole body trembled as he slid his hands down my back and onto my ass. He squeezed my ass cheeks with both hands, then slowly pulled out of me.

"Oooh man, that was a good one."

I turned back to face him, when Dylan burst out laughing.

"What!" I demanded.

"Two secs." He grabbed his phone and took a picture of my face, he then turned the phone to show me what he had just taken.

My face was bright red and my hair was on par with Edward Scissorhands it was sticking up everywhere.

"Delete that right now." I said as I frantically tried to flatten my hair.

"No, this is going in my private collection." He said laughing.

"Give it here!" I shouted as I tried to grab it out of his hands.

He raised his arm up high so I couldn't reach. I stood up and tried to grab it, but he grabbed my waist with one arm, spun me around and pulled me down to the bed.

I collapsed on top of him and he stole a kiss, I

then gazed into his eyes and then kissed him back. His phone dropped to the floor and he wrapped both arms around me.

"You do know I'm still deleting that picture right."

"I know." He said smiling at me.

I stroked the side of his beautiful face and kissed him one more time.

"Right back to the books."