Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darren!" cried Estielle.

She held the scythe up and it faded into darkness before disappearing, her eyes did the same, Darren quickly ran to her, throwing his arms around her shoulders.

"Are you OK?" Darren said quickly, looking over her for injuries, he frowned at her split lip, "What happened?"

"He attacked me, he thinks I killed his friend," she cried, burying her head in his chest.

Darren turned to look at the intruder.

"Darren," he said weekly, "That bitch killed Frank."

Darren released Estielle, stepping towards the man.

"Droth you piece of shit!" Darren growled, "Frank attacked her and Doctor Grey in broad daylight, completely in front of humans!" Darren was yelling now, "I told you not to attract attention!"

"Wait..." Droth spluttered, a confused expression on his face.

"YES!" screamed Darren his voice splitting in two, "I killed him!"

Droth's eyes went wide with fear, Darren ignored him, grabbing the stump of an arm he had left, and with a snarl, and a burst of heat, Droth screamed as Darren cauterised the wound.

Droth panted for a minute, "You could have reattached it," he grumbled.

"Then you wouldn't have any proof," Darren snarled.

"Proof?" Droth asked.

"Spread the word... The angel belongs to me, your hand is their warning," Darren growled, "anyone that so much as takes a sideways look at Estielle will find themselves being tortured by yours truly for a millennia... Am I understood."

"Yes Asmodeus," Droth growled.

"Good, now get out before the police get here," Darren said pointing at the severed hand, it shrivelled up into a black lump and washed away in the water still slowly dripping from the fire sprinklers.

Droth climbed to his feet, walking past Darren without looking up and left via the fire escape. Darren took a deep breath, pacing forwards and backwards, staring angrily at the floor.

"I'm sorry Darren," Estielle said softly, "I didn't mean-"

Darren quickly threw his arms around her, pulling her close.

"No," he said, "I'm sorry, I brought you here so I could protect you, and all I ended up doing was handing you to a bastard like Droth."

"I'm fine," she kissed him, "really."

"How the hell did you do that anyway?" asked Darren, "I've never seen that before."

"I... I'm not exactly sure," Estielle started, "I did it once before, during the war, but I didn't think I could do it since my exile..."

"Well... whatever it was," Darren grinned, "remind me not to piss you off."

Estielle giggled, Darren kissed her gently, before standing back, there was deep grooves cut into the ceiling, floor and even a wall, a splash of blood signalled where Droth lost his hand, trying to back Estielle into the corner of the room, there was a large dent in the wall above where Droth was laying, she must have kicked him. His angel really was a warrior... I share a bed with this monster... He chuckled to himself.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

The air around him sizzled with energy, arcs of lightning hurdled towards him, with a terrible scream, he held out his palm, the lightning dissipating at his touch, the heat burned his hand... but it didn't matter...

He had to reach her.... the flames of his power pouring from his skin, he was barely holding himself together, losing control wouldn't help her. An angel appeared to his right, swinging a mighty two-handed axe, invisible claws rendered the angel into shreds, the angel felt no pain... there was no time for pain... He had to find her, he had to save her, throwing his mind out in search of her, she was close, he could feel her presence.

"I'm coming," he cried.

"Go back, they've found me!" she replied.

Screaming with rage, he surged on, he had to save her, no matter the cost, he winced as a mental scream cut through the air.

"It hurts!" she called.

He tore his mind out, wrapping hers in a protective blanket.

"I'm sorry," he begged, "I'm so sorry."

"You need to leave," she sobbed, "they will kill me before you get here."

He felt her wounds, the crunch of a broken bone, the searing burn of a hot blade, the white agony as skin torn from flesh, he screamed, writhing in agony.

"Stop..." she begged.

"No!" was the reply.

"Please stop."

"I can't save you, but I can take away your pain," he cried.

He found himself suddenly unable to breathe, before the searing agony of a sword pushed slowly through his chest.

"I'm dying," she said.

"No-"

"Brother," she interrupted, "I love you."

"BIANCA!"

"The one with blue eyes," her voice softened, "she helped me."

"I'm coming, I promise."

"Forgive... her... "

"DARREN WAKE UP!" Estielle screamed.

Darren realised he was standing in his room, the furniture destroyed around him, cloaked in black flames, he was holding his hand outstretched like he was choking someone, his dark armour had clad his forearm, he could feel something shaking slightly.

Darren looked down, Estielle was wrapped around him, shaking with sobs, he could see his body clad in his dark armour, the dream felt so real... He sobbed out loud, the memory of being tied to his sisters mind when she died slowly faded, Darren quickly dispelled his armour, the flames extinguished he dropped to his knees, taking Estielle in his arms. He was back in his room, with the angel he loved, it was a nightmare... Just a bad memory.

"I'm sorry," Darren said, grasping Estielle tightly.

"Are you OK?" she asked, finally turning to look at him.

Darren let out a choked sob, tears streaming from his eyes, one of hers was swollen and bleeding... He did this...

"I'm so sorry," he sobbed, "I'm a monster."

"Darren," she said softly, "it was an accident."

"It doesn't change what I did," he cried, "look at this room, you're lucky I didn't kill you!"

"Will you send me away?" Estielle asked, looking away.

"I-"

"I don't want to go away," she sniffed, "please... Don't send me away."

"I..." he didn't get any further.

Estielle slowly stood up, taking Darren by the hand, she led him slowly into the bathroom, she filled the bath, pouring in the scented soaps to make the bubbles. Darren just stared at the floor until she guided him into the water, he couldn't stand himself, What have I done?... He found himself pushed down into the moulded seat below the water, and Estielle quickly climbed onto his lap, leaning into his chest and holding herself tightly against him. Darren slowly raised his head, looking her in the eyes, he couldn't help but cringe at the sight of her swollen eye.

"Stop it," she said firmly.

"I'm sorry," Darren whispered.

"I don't blame you," she said firmly, "you didn't know what you were doing."

"That doesn't change-"


"YES IT DOES!" she yelled, gripping his shoulders, ".... You have had every opportunity to hurt me, as a demon, hell, as Lord Asmodeus, I EXPECTED you to hurt me... But here I am completely in love with you..."

"Estielle..." Darren sighed, "I promised to-"

"Stop," she growled, "this is nothing compared to what that monster did to me"

"I'm sorry-"

"Stop apologising!" she yelled, "I hit you with a damn side table when we met, you forgave me!"

Darren chuckled between sobs, grabbing Estielle tightly, he kissed her, taking in the scent of her skin, the softness of her lips, the taste of her saliva... She really did love him...

"Now..." Estielle sighed, "are you gonna make things better, or am I?"

Darren gave her a funny look, What the fuck is she talking about?... His answer was immediately answered by a sly look and a quick couple of tugs. He erupted out of the water, Estielle squealing while she clung to his front only to find herself laying on her back on the cool tiles, her legs still draped into the water and Darren standing above her. He gently ran his hands up from her hips, across her stomach, over each breast and finally clamping them over her mouth.

"I love you," he said softly, "and I am so sorry for hurting you."

Estielle frowned furiously at him now, only to momentarily go cross eyed as he pushed his length into her.

Sitting in the dining room, you could cut the tension in the air with a knife, Darren was sitting, staring at the floor, drinking one of Estielle's coffee's, while Estielle had sat herself between him and Patricia, Gemma had conveniently decided to do some dishes.

"So are you going to tell me what the fuck happened?" Patricia spat at Darren.

"He didn't mean it," Estielle started.

"What? Did he tell you to say that?" Patricia glared.

"I had a nightmare," Darren sighed, "I'm already beating myself up for this, please don't make me feel worse."

"Nightmare?!" cried Patricia, "That bastard demon from the other week kicked her in the ribs and didn't leave a mark!" Patricia stood up, "You hit her hard enough to crack her eye socket!"

Darren chocked back a sob, red tears fell to the floor, he felt warm arms wrap around him, Estielle's black hair fell into view and he sobbed quietly into her shoulder.

"Darren," Patricia said quietly, "I'm sorry... I didn't... "

"I dreamt of the war," Darren whispered, "I relived the moment Bianca died."

"Oh...."

"I think I need a little time to myself," Darren said softly.

He stood, kissing Estielle on the cheek before stepping back through a swirling vortex of flames, disappearing with a soft thud.

Estielle stood silently, tears running down her face as Patricia took her in a hug.

"I was just worried, I'm sorry," Patricia said softly.

"Do you know where he went?" Estielle sighed.

"I can think of a few places, but we'd better wait here," Patricia said in a defeated tone, "I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions, I know him better than that."

Estielle smiled slightly, "It's nice to feel loved... has this ever happened before?"

"Once..." Patricia said slowly, "soon after he saved me... he destroyed the whole house before he woke up... He's got one hell of a temper."

Estielle snorted in laughter then, she couldn't help herself. They decided amongst themselves that a quiet movie day was the best course of action, hopefully Darren would come back soon...

Darren sat on a familiar mountaintop, the white snow stained red from his grief, Snap out of it you stupid fucker.... He shook his head, trying to shake away his turmoil. It really was an accident, Estielle had forgiven him, and Patricia was just worried... But her words still cut like a scalpel. Darren watched as the sun dipped towards the horizon, he wondered if Estielle could handle sitting at this altitude for long, he was sure she would love this view. He really should be getting home, his beloved would be worried...

Gemma had joined them shortly after the movie started, the three lounged about in comfortable clothing, eating large bowls of ice-cream.

"Do you think he'll be long?" Estielle asked quietly.

"Don't you worry," Gemma said, "He's on foot, so he can't be far."

Patricia and Estielle exchanged a quick look, Estielle wasn't sure if Gemma had been informed of Darren's real identity, but that comment seemed to suggest otherwise.

"It's hard to tell with Darren," Patricia said quickly, "there's a lot more to him than you realise."

"I figured that," Gemma chuckled, "Man in his thirties, loaded and living with three gorgeous women and he's only banging one of them? Heart of gold that man.... You're a lucky woman Estielle."

A knock from the front door alerted the three.

"Probably him now," laughed Gemma.

She quickly stood and hurried down the hall towards the front door. Patricia wasn't sure Darren would be knocking, but considering his reaction earlier, stranger things could happen, but turning towards Estielle... Her expression was of terror...

Gemma suddenly flew through the doorway, slamming into one of the couches, Patricia immediately ran to help while Estielle turned to face the doorway.

"Droth..." she whispered, seeing the one handed demon standing before her.

"Hello bitch", he growled, "someone's paying big money for your pretty little tits, and I've brought friends!"

A second demon emerged, followed quickly by a third, before Estielle could retaliate she was already under attack. The demons surrounded her, feinting, kicking and slapping her from all angles, keeping her off target. Droth suddenly stepped in, driving his fist into her stomach with a sick crunch, Estielle didn't go down this time, lashing out with a kick, she slammed into Droth's kneecap, reversing the joint with a sickening crunch, he went down screaming, but before she could make another move, a sudden blow to the side of her head knocked her to her knees. Her head was spinning as she looked up, at one of her assailants, she could feel her arms being pulled behind her as the one in front pulled back a fist.

Estielle must have blacked out a moment as she suddenly found herself on the carpet, staring at a pair of sandals, a black feather fell to the floor just inside her field of view, No... God no...

"Come child, I have an experiment I require your assistance for."

CHAPTER TWELVE

Darren felt a pang of worry creep through him... It's time I head home... Standing, he felt the familiar pull of energy, purple flames leaping into existence, he sighed softly, wiping the last red tear from his eye, and stepped through the portal with a soft thud.

Darren found himself standing at the end of his driveway, walking back to the house, he hung his head, feeling shame course through him, maybe he should have just gone straight to bed?... As he passed into the garage, he felt something was wrong... giving the air around a sniff he could sense something... reaching out with his mind, he immediately found the presence of two lesser demons, a single greater demon, and two humans... Where is Estielle?... Where is my beloved?!...

Tearing into his home, he rushed towards the lounge, he was greeted by the sight of both Patricia and Gemma being disrobed, they were screaming, and struggling, but even the strongest of humans weren't a match for a demon. Patricia saw him first, her eyes opening in hope, the demon removing her pants didn't realise Darren was there until red light cast his shadow on the wall in front of him. In unison, both the demons turned to face the source of the light, only to spot two glowing orbs of hate filled light, emanating from a black figure cloaked in writhing purple flames.

Before either of them had time to react, Darren raised his hands, summoning the almighty power of the Lord of Lust, great rusted chains tore themselves free of the earth, ripping great holes through the floor, snaring and wrapping the two lesser demons in a tangle before yanking sharply towards the earth, slamming them both into the ground with a sickening crunch. The black flames of hell consumed their bodies, the pair screamed in agony as the chains slowly pulled their writhing forms back to the pits of hell.

Darren slowly approached the two women, Patricia looked shocked, but Gemma was hyperventilating and panic stricken.

"Where is Estielle?" Darren said with the sound of two voices overlapping.

"An angel took her," Patricia coughed, "old man, black wings, said something about an experiment."

The entire house shook with Darren's rage, a chain suddenly leapt from the earth, snaking off down the hall before a scream was heard. As the chain retracted Darren found himself face to face with Droth, the chain wrapped itself around his body like a great serpent before lifting his struggling form to eye level with Darren.

"Let me go, and I'll tell you who I was working for," he begged.

Darren just snarled, the chains pulled tighter, Droth gasped as his legs broke first, he screamed as his pelvis shattered and his eyes bulged as his torso was compressed until he couldn't breathe. Darren grabbed him by the chin, pulling him almost nose to nose with the, now soiled, greater demon. Pouring his mind through the eyes of Droth, he tore through the demons memories without thought or care, pulling the conversation with the Archangel of Knowledge from his mind, Darren simply burnt all that was left. When Darren extracted himself from the mind of the demon, all that was left was the memories of his betrayal, and the ability to feel pain, before the chains began to drag the crying demon to join the others in the pits of hell.

Turning back to his friends, Darren quickly dispelled the flames and his appearance, looking like his regular human self Patricia threw herself into his arms.

"Bring her back!" she cried, "you can't let them take her away! you can't!"

Patricia dissolved into tears and sobs, Darren scooped her into his arms, carrying her back towards a couch before setting her down, he felt a touch on his shoulder, turning he was surprised to see Gemma.

"I have some questions..." she said softly, "but they can wait until you bring Estielle home."

Gemma didn't wait for a response before quickly climbing onto the couch beside Patricia, kissing her gently they held one another and cried softly. Darren stood, holding his palms out flat, his eyes glowed as great swirling red lines erupted over the floor, crisscrossing in every direction like some great art piece, if a helicopter were to be flying over at the time, they would see a great circle filled with intricate patterns and insignia's. Admiring his work, the glowing softened until nothing was left but black lines.

"You will be safe here until I return," he said, "don't leave the house."

Purple flames swirled into existence, swallowing him with a soft thud...

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Archangel Michael," said a small angel, "A ward circle has appeared on the earth."

"Do we know who summoned it?" Michael asked softly.

"It appears to encompass the home of one Darren Nestor," the angel quickly followed.

"Asmodeus should know better than to cast such a foolish spell, if not for his remote location, surely a human would have seen it."

The small angel gulped, "A-Asmodeus? My lord?"

Michael gave the small angel a reassuring smile, "Not to worry, he has no interest in the affairs of our lord, content to live among the humans we allow his quiet lifestyle to continue, if nothing, than for his ability to control the demons that roam this world."

"But surely-"

THUD

"WHERE IS SHE!" Screamed Darren, his voice torn in two.

The entire hall was filled with Angels discussing matters of various importance when a surge of purple flames announced the appearance of the Lord of Lust in their midst. The room fell silent after his challenge, nobody dared move, it had been over a millennia since a demon stood in the white halls, and never without invitation had a demon lord ever made the journey.

"You are not welcome here demon," spat an angel.

Darren's eyes glowed red as he turned towards the angel.

"STOP!"

Darren turned towards this new speaker... Michael... His great black wings cloaking his body, Darren could see his brown eyes shining through his scruffy blonde hair.

"Michael... I have honoured the armistice, and this is how God repays me?" Darren growled.

"I assure you Asmodeus, I have no inkling of what you speak," Michael said cooly.

"Estielle..." Darren sighed, "WHERE IS SHE!"

"How do you know that name demon," Michael's eyes glowed white.

"I thought the angels kept an eye on me?" Darren snarled.

"I ask again, demon, how do you know that name?" Michael repeated.

"I saved her after she fell," Darren said softly, "Knowledge has taken her back..."

Michael stood for a moment, taking in this information, When was Estielle cast out?... Darren dropped to his knees, red tears staining the white marble floor beneath him, he reached into a pocket, and threw something small at Michael, who caught it without looking.

1...456789