Sin Pt. 01

Story Info
This mother in law has a curious idea of conflict resolution.
2.2k words
4.09
47.8k
55

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it wrong, what we had done? In every sense of the word looking back I would say yes, it lead to hurt and mistrust among those we loved. Yet something so wretched was carnal almost as if one could not turn away from such despicable deeds. My wife and I were not on the best terms, my work schedule had left her feeling isolated. I really saw no way around this as I had to provide for our family, late nights at work caused suspicion and a lack of physical intimacy did nothing to abet this. My only outlet was the gym, yet that just painted me in an even more suspicious light.

It all seemed to come to a head when dumb luck interfered, being a non jealous type I never checked her phone. We both trusted each other to a point we didn't find it necessary, however her mother didn't trust me. This lead to an argument and me letting her go through my phone with the agreement I got to go through hers. After finding nothing in mine she did everything she could not to let me see hers, finally getting her phone my jaw hit the floor. I couldn't believe the woman I loved not only had a chat with another man. But even more so I couldn't believe what they had planned, the pictures they had traded or the way she spoke to him. I sat there and read horrified as she begged me to forgive her, promising that they had not met yet. Of course I asked why, what person wouldn't. Of course she said it was due to my work and that she needed satisfied.

This infuriated me, no matter what came of this it was going to be painted as my fault. I could feel it deep inside me and I hated it, it wasn't fair to me. My anger increased when I though about how she talked to him, how she lovingly referred to him and lusted for him. To be truthful part of me wished they had just fucked, then I could at least cleanly walk away. Lost in my thoughts I almost didn't notice her mother still being there. They had actually began to argue, even with her mother siding with me I didn't want to hear anymore. I went to stop it and that's when I heard the shocker. "How small can his dick be if you're trying to cheat with that shrimp." Her mother said motioning to me, I stopped in surprise before sputtering. "You think I'm small?" The words seemed like they came from a different person. My wife clearly frustrated wheeled on me. "It's not like I would know due to little I've seen of it." "That's not what he asked." Her mother interrupted.

Before either of us could say anything her mother grabbed my crotch catching me completely off guard. Feeling her hand grip me, my body naturally responded life immediately flowing to the area. Eye's widening at what was in her hand he mothers jaw dropped. Still holding me she turned to her daughter in absolute shock. "You were trying to cheat on this with the shrimp?!" In my current situation it somehow finally caught my attention that her mother new the guy. "Wait how do you know this guy?" I finally said pushing her hand off me. Both women were silent before my wife spoke up. "He was my mothers masseuse she set me up with an appointment and we clicked." "Wait so you two have met" I blurted out with an accusatory finger pointed her direction. My wife started to shout back how he was perfectly professional and hadn't even seen her naked. Though I countered quickly reminding her of her text and the pictures she sent. She replied with a jab about she would of sent them to me but I wouldn't have noticed and thankfully her mother stepped in again.

Taking my ring off I tossed it on the table and went to leave. It may have not been the clean exit I wanted but at the very least I was out and no longer had to deal with this. I found myself impeded by her mother who ended up negotiating me to go upstairs and wait for her. I grudgingly made my way up the stair and sat on the edge of our bed, I could still hear her and her mother arguing. I didn't want to hear any of this and quietly stripped off my clothing. I was in excellent shape due to my time I had spent at he gym. My abs had finally come back in and my chest was back to being as chiseled as ever. One year off of thirty and I had to be in the best shape of my life. I stepped into the bathroom while peeling off my boxer briefs. I noticed I was still slightly excited as looked down at myself. Even still I was far from small, and losing the little pudge I had gained seemed to make me look even bigger not that I needed it. Remembering the better days when me and my wife first met my curiosity got the better of me. I quickly ducked in the shower and turned the water on and then ducked back into the bedroom and rifled through the night stand drawer for a ruler.

Holding the ruler to myself still flaccid I measured around six and a half inches. Curious to see if I was still as big as I thought I was I began to deftly stroke my shaft, quickly bringing up my full length I placed the ruler next to it. Ten and three fourths I noted mentally with a small smile, not bad I thought to myself as I lay the ruler down. I chuckled to myself as the thought I was keeping the stereotype alive fluttered through my mind. Looking back in the mirror I noticed my skin seemed to even look healthier. The gym seemed to just generally agree with me an I wasn't complaining. My rich chocolate skin tone seemed to be darker and richer than usual. Thinking to myself if I was going to be back on the singles market I was going back in great shape I started to cross the room again

The main door to the room swung open and there stood my wife, she was quite beautiful a gorgeous mix of Japanese and Italian. He straight black hair was accented by deep green eyes and her skin was a gorgeous state of light bronze. Her eyes were currently red due to obvious tears, we both stood there for a moment until it hit me that even all her beauty wasn't enough to make me stay with her. "Make it quick, I'll be leaving for a little while and when I get back I'll move my things into the spare bedroom." I said leaning against the door, as expected she began to apologize while not apologizing. Blaming the situation on being lonely and that he paid attention to her and that she deserved to be paid attention too.

I nodded and agreed to make things go quicker before I made it clear this wasn't going to blow away and that I was done. Ten minutes more and torrents of angry crying and screaming I saw her mother approach again over her shoulder. I retreated into the bathroom slightly to retain some of my modesty. Again her mother broke up the argument sending my wife back down stairs after calming her down again. I went to hop in the shower but I felt a firm grip on my bicep. Slightly confused I turned around and found her mother attempting to pull me out of the bathroom. "Hold on" I quipped barely able to suppress a chuckle. However I found myself further impeded and demanded back into the room, apparently my state of dress was the least of her worries. Doing my best to modestly enter the room I sat back on the bed and grabbed a pillow for my lap. I noticed that my mother in law shared my wife's eyes as she rolled them in annoyance. "I'm forty four I've seen my share of dick stop wasting my time." She said annoyed, as she talked I noticed her strawberry blonde hair and gorgeous features were quite different from my wife's while still having striking similarities. The t shirt she wore clung to a fit a curvy body and her simple leggings showed off her well toned but plump ass and toned thick thighs.

My mother in law started in on me and I did my best to pay attention, she went over how people get bored and how you need to keep your relationship exciting. But truth be told I was barely listening as the t shirt was just low cut enough that it teased he lush cleavage. Almost as if hypnotized my eyes kept dropping to her cleavage. I also could feel blood rushing to an area that at the moment I didn't need it too. My wife again stormed up stairs and announced she was going to get food. She asked me what I wanted and I couldn't help myself from blurting our a "faithful wife". Incensing my soon to be ex wife in my mind was worth it, however again her mother was not amused. I ended up getting another earful as my wife stormed out so violently I heard the front door slam from up stairs. It seemed as soon as the door closed my mother in laws personality changed. She plopped down on the bed next to me and began to complain how her daughter couldn't appreciate a good thing, she apologized for ever introducing her to the massage therapist. Asking was there anything she could do to save the marriage I chuckled and not thinking gave her a hug for at least understanding how I felt.

Unfortunately my pillow decided then was a good time to abandon me, revealing my partial erection. Before I could excuse myself and try to cover up again I felt her hand wrap around my shaft delicately close as she looked into my eyes. "It's been a while and it can stay our little secret, I can show you just how to keep my daughter happy as well." I began to sputter I don't know but my mother in law had already placed a palm on my chest and pushed me back. Climbing between my legs she only stopped long enough to remove the t shirt and bra. I couldn't help but reach down to fondle one of the firm supple breast. Easily a d cup she was a full cup size bigger than her daughters.

She smiled before pushing my hand away saying I would get to enjoy them in due time but reminding me this was her show. Sliding up between my legs she brought both hands over me and drooled on my length, using both hands she began to work me leaving me helpless at her touch. I instantly grew and responded to her touch. Without noticing it I let out a gasp and peaked down to find her smiling as she flicked her tongue over my tip. As she continued to work me with her hands she swirled her tongue around my shaft working her way down before taking me into her warm mouth. If I had any will to fight back or try and stop this it went away at the first slurping noise she made.

To my surprise she made it half way down my shaft and I felt my tip touch the back of her throat, thinking that was as far she could go I pushed my self up on my elbows to watch. As I did this I felt myself slide smoothly down her throat, in awe I watched her consume all ten plus inches of me. Even more shocking was watching her hold herself in this position for a couple seconds as I felt her throat hug my swollen member. Inadvertently I began to spasm from being in such a tight and warm space, I could feel the ridges of her throat scrape against me as she pulled back up the shaft. Drooling and swirling her tongue around me. She dove right back down my shaft this time mixing her hand in a furious twist and jerk that soon had me bucking on the bed trying to fuck her mouth. The silky warm feeling of her mouth and saliva mixed with her slightly firm grip had me hard and bulging.

She continued to work me until I could feel my own cum began to rise up. Just as it seemed to hit the shaft she stopped. "Any woman know that level of hardness and it only does any good in one place, so be a good boy and hold back until I get off a couple times at least. I me we do want to make this memorable don't we?" In the back of my head I knew I was close to cumming but I also realized, I badly wanted to see what she had in store for me. Also I realized I would stay hard for as long as she required, she seemed to have me in her thrall and at that moment I had no issue with that at all.