Sin Pt. 05

Story Info
Oh baby was this worth the wait, new dynamics, new players.
7.7k words
4
10.1k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fireworks on the Fourth

A couple months had gone by since the "revelation" for lack of a better word, that had occurred at Della's. Carla had been extremely happy recently and her mood had easily increased as me and Della had incorporated her more and more into our sex lives. Even still I had not penetrated my wife in at least three months, she hadn't been able to cum with anything besides Della's tongue or a vibrator during this time. The closest she had during this time to true penetration had been a few fingers here and there.

Personally, I wondered just how long Carla could last with this, so I was determined to ride this out. Just as I was wondering exactly how long this would go on Carla popped up in front of me. Her green eyes were glittering and I could tell she wanted something, or had something in mind.

"What do you want?"

I said a small smirk crossing my face, as I knew I was going to get something out of this one way or another.

"Well, as you know the fourth is coming up soon and Della usually has a small party for the neighborhood. A very select group of people from the neighborhood, to have a fun afternoon with."

I laughed at the last part and how sheepishly Carla said this last part.

"Go on."

I said as I ran my hand through her hair, bringing my hand to rest on her shoulder. I let my hand rest there as I looked over her outfit that she had on. The clingy halter she wore let her perky nipples tent the fabric beautifully. I brushed the back of my hand over them, eliciting a small shiver from her.

"Well, we, I mean Della was wondering if you could, lend us your talent on the grill and we have the party here instead."

Carla said through breathy moans as I lightly teased her taut nipples, I took my time and ran my hand under her shirt. I brought my hands up and tweaked both nipples.

"Well, I can't say I'm adverse to a party, but what's in it for my services?"

I asked as I continue to tease her, part of me knew this wasn't fair. Della wasn't around and I did have to head out to the gym with Marcel soon so there was no way I had time to get her off. Marcel had a habit of barging in doors, locked or unlocked and I really didn't want to risk that damage to my house.

"Well, I could take care of that, before you head to the gym."

She said grabbing me through my shorts, the fact I was hard didn't surprise me but I really hadn't noticed I was until her hand closed around me. Without waiting for my response Carla dropped to her knees and wrenched my shorts down. I sprung free hard as a rock, but I had no time to take the site of my rock-hard cock hovering over my wife's face. She quickly consumed me working my shaft with both hands as her lips locked unto the head, using her tongue she began to flick in circles around my already swollen glans. Teasing my opening with the tip of her tongue, before sliding me down her throat. Even with her best effort she could only fit me about three fourths down I was just too thick. It seemed being well endowed was most certainly a blessing but in this situation a curse.

Undeterred however Carla began ferociously working my shaft, bobbing up and down bury me as far as I could go. The feeling felt otherworldly as I felt my head ram the back of her throat before sliding down, the pressure created by how tight her throat became sent my head spinning. Pulling my dripping rod from her mouth for a breather, she continued to work on me using the spit that was left to jack me off.

Far from my limit I wanted more and without thinking I pushed her against the counter and pulled her yoga pants and thong down. Just as I was rubbing my head against her soaked slit Carla's voice brought me out of my lustful haze.

"We can't remember Della said that only she was allowed to feel you inside was her."

I shrugged at this point the rules we used to have fun were pliable to me and more importantly Della wasn't here, or at least so I thought.

"She doesn't need to know about just this one time."

I whispered as I ran my tongue up her neck and over her earlobe before gently nibbling on it. Pushing Carla down on the counter I positioned myself spreading her perfect pink lips with the head of my swollen erection, I watched as her juices ran down over the head. Growing impatient, she wiggled desperately trying to impale herself on me. Pressing forward I felt the tip slide in and Carla began to shudder, however I found my concentration shattered when a sharp sting rung across my back.

Jumping back, I turned around to find Della holding a black whip and an evil grin on her face. Her eye's twinkled as if she was a kid unwrapping their favorite toy on Christmas day.

"Ha you both FINALLY broke, I was thinking it would never happen. I was actually starting to feel bad."

We both looked at Della confused and startled; disappointment was starting to sink in on my part as it had been a while since I had fucked Carla. Actually, it had been closer to five months.

"First, what are you doing in our house, second what are you talking about, third why do you just have a whip. You know what forget the third one and just answer the other two."

I said realizing I was far less surprised Della was holding a whip than I was she was in my house. Della sauntered over to Carla who immediately began trying to pull her yoga pants. After a moment of clumsy attempts, she succeeded and dropped to her knees.

"My apologies mistress I should have exerted better self-control. I became caught up in the moment and forgot my place in the dynamic."

Della's face lit up yet again at this.

"Oooh she's good, hell she's perfect. Now honestly I think it's time we begin work on you."

She said looking me up and down and stepping closer, even though she was dressed in business attire her curves screamed for release. Her black pump heels clicked on the pewter colored porcelain tile as she stepped in front of me. She dragged one of her manicured nails, which this week was a shade of violet down my chest slowly making her way to my now limp member.

"See you, you have potential, that's why I was so interested in you. Whether this little situation presented itself or not I had my eye on you. Calm, collected, but obviously not afraid to take a risk. I first picked up on it in a townhall meeting, while not one for responsibility, there is a take charge aspect to you. A bit of a control freak on the inside you keep nice and bottled up. All the right trimmings for me to make an ideal dom, at least in my eyes. Not to mention finding you're an extremely attentive lover, willing to put your partners pleasure first. That's rare truthfully, I mean between you, Marcel and Vincent a girl can only get so lucky, but what sets you apart is you actually are insatiable. Do you know thanks to your appetite for sex and hers for watching I am more accustomed to your bed than my own?

I held my hand up to attempt to stop Della from speaking only to feel her hand close around my flaccid member as she began to toy with me.

"I'll get to my point already, I truthfully had to know whose lust was greater to see who would be better suited to control the dynamic between you two. Who truly wasn't satisfied, now I know you may think your poor wife is the one who need relief? However, it turns out all she needs is attention and affection, which these past months she has received plenty of finally."

As Della said this, she beaconed Carla too her with her forefinger, Carla obediently crawled over too us as Della began to caress her face before bringing her lips in front of me again.

"See she enjoys to serve and be subservient, especially to you. Even though I'm pretty sure I've started to grow on her. Now this is where I need you to do something with that lust of yours and take the reins, not just in the bedroom but outside of it. I will be glad to guide you, but make no mistake if you fuck up. Someone will be more than happy to take such a perfect sub off your hands. But don't worry, that's why I'm here you won't fuck up. I'm going to unleash what you truly are inside.

As Della said this her eye's twinkled again and she pushed Carla's head forward having her engulf my swollen cock for the second time that day. Leaning forward Della pulled me into a kiss as Carla continued to work on me. That's when a loud crash interrupted this absolutely perfect moment, which was followed by an "Oh shit!" from a far too familiar voice.

"Marcel GIVE US A GODDAMN MINUTE!"

I yelled cutting him off from whatever he was about to say, Della and Carla couldn't contain themselves and both burst out in laughter. Frustrated at myself more than anything I righted myself, kissed Della, kissed Carla and stepped around them. I pointed at the door and Marcel hastily retreated out of it, turning back to both of them with a glint of mischief in my eyes I said.

"So being a dom means she has to do what I say, when I say it to an extent correct?"

Della rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"That's a very bad gist of it."

I laughed at this and nodded.

"Ok let me put this better, her pleasure is in my hands so to speak? Which would mean my job is to give her as much pleasure as possible while being in complete control of her right?"

Della's eyes squinted at this.

"So, google or have you been on a forum or two?

I laughed again.

"Who doesn't have fetlife nowadays?"

I said shrugging, it was Della's turn to laugh this time.

"Ok, fair point and yes that's a kind of gist of it. What did you have in mind?"

I grinned ear to ear at this.

"Carla when is the last time you came?"

Carla looked sheepishly from me to Della, we both blurted out "before today" at the same time.

"Well, it had been almost three months since I've really gotten off, usually I have small orgasms. But they aren't as intense as when I feel you inside me.

Della was slightly taken aback I honestly had figured as much.

"Ok how many days to the party then?"

I said my smile grew as ideas forming at warp speed in my devious mind.

"It's fifteen days, until the fourth. I mean it's whole ass holiday how do you not know this."

Della said exasperated.

"Ok, well I assume we all know what edging is?"

I said both hands out, both nodded.

"Good, then all you both get is edged for the next fifteen days, Della you get to be penetrated but you are not allowed to cum. If this rule is broken, well let's just say it's best not to break it."

Della's eyes seared a hole in me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are telling me when I can cum?"

Part of me was truly intimidated, however part of me wanted to put her in her place, I crossed my kitchen at a speed I couldn't have achieved even in high school. Pinning Della against the fridge and flashing a truly devious grin I responded.

"I'm your dream come reality, so it would be best if you just followed your role."

Her eyes glared at me as I brought my hand to her neck grabbing the back of it, I could feel the pace of her breath increase I hovered my lips over her and felt her shudder. Then I let her go and stepped back.

"Good girl, you may be the teacher but as of now I'm the master."

I could feel Della's gaze on my back, part of my mind was screaming I had just fucked up and that I may have flipped a switch I wasn't ready for. On the other hand, this seemed incredibly fun and I had kinda flipped the fuck it button. I knew as long as I listened and learned from Della, I was going to be fine.

Day 07

I felt the tension, it built as if waves over the next six days. Della had of course attempted to test my will; it did not work out in her favor. She just herself being edged more frequently as a result of this, her mood was slowly beginning to become more hostile. Conversely Carla had become far more clingy than usual, her need for physical attention had led to us cuddling at every moment she could steal. I had honestly begun to enjoy the attention that I was receiving from her.

"So, a cook out huh, I'm going to assume I'm invited because as you know even if I'm not I will be there. I mean I'm not about to miss out on Darla in a swimsuit. Also, I may bring some eye candy for you to binge on while I'm there. I mean you never know we could make this cookout a partay!"

Marcel said shaking me out of my small reverie. I grinned slightly as I put down the set of dumbbells I held in my hands. As I did my eyes wandered over to the to the caramel-colored cutie on the corner. She had a low spiked pixie cut and was tight and toned. Her cute bubbly ass managed to jiggle yet still look firm as she did squats, I couldn't help but get lost watching the sweat run down her slim waste and toned sides a back. A, quick glance up let me see her perky c cup breast and gorgeous almond shaped amber eyes. Her diamond shaped face was accented by a luscious pair of pouty, plump lips which were brushed in the lightest shade of pink. Even though sweat poured from her she looked flawless, her skin glistened and the black lines of her tattoos seemed to contrast perfectly.

I felt a sharp punch to my kidney, looking back at Marcel I grinned sheepishly. I had obviously been staring for a little longer than I had imagined. I had unfortunately caught the girl's eye, but not in the way I had hoped. I looked down quickly but not before I saw her flash me a knowing grin. She knew she had caught me, figuring I really didn't have much to lose I set in my mind that I had to at least apologize before I left.

"Bro you got lost in the sauce there for a minute."

Marcel taunted me as we resume our lift.

"I mean it's hard not too, that is a whole different level of gorgeous."

I said as I grunted from the exertion of the weight, I had started back lifting, it was always moments like this when the weight seemed to be heavier than before. I really didn't want to draw any more unnecessary attention to myself or try and look like a show off. I knew if I had any chance at all it was going to be some form of modesty.

"Say's the guy with a supermodel wife and a pornstar neighbor."

Marcel shot back at me.

"Eh she looks like if you could fusion them both together."

Marcel eyed me and I knew where this convo was going.

"Porta or fusion dance?"

He asked now looking over himself.

"A fusion dance that you wish was a porta, but you know is far to good to be true so you just enjoy the time you get."

I said trying not to get distracted again.

"So, you mean a fusion dance then? I mean you literally just went the longest way possible to say fusion dance."

Marcel said exasperatedly as he turned back to his work out. It was still funny that all these years later, us in our thirties still equated some things to a kid's cartoon. I carried on with my workout getting back focus. It seemed like we flew through whatever we had left and we headed towards the changing rooms. On our way down the hallway the girl I had unintentionally, intentionally ogled was on her way out. As we went to pass, I awkwardly held my hand up to get her attention. She stopped and Marcel without a word slipped around me, pulling her headphones down she held a hand up.

"Listen, whatever cheesy pick-up line or corny apology about understanding women's space you are about to spit out you can keep it."

She had caught me off guard and I hesitated for a moment before speaking, pulling myself together I blurted out.

"Listen, it is what it is. You caught me staring, I know I was wrong but you're beautiful, no that doesn't excuse my actions and of course I wasn't trying to come off as a creep. Anyways I know I did, it won't happen again that's not why I come here."

She looked taken aback and still slightly annoyed as she glanced me over.

"Well to be honest I already know that; I've seen you here for a while. You usually come in do what needs done and leave. You were one of those good gym guys who were nice to have around before a couple months ago, when you started showing up with the hyperactive chia pet."

I snorted by accident at the insult she had just hurled at Marcel, it was actually probably the best description I had ever heard of the man.

"It's not that funny."

She said narrowing her eyes.

"To be fair you caught me off guard and that's a damn good take on him as a person."

She smiled, parting those beautiful lips for the first time revealing a set of perfect white teeth.

"So, I take it he's like that everywhere?"

I nodded with a small smile.

"Absolutely everywhere, the only place I've ever seen him shut up is a strip club."

She closed her eyes while raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, that's right he even talks in his sleep."

I said seizing my opportunity for a follow up.

"Oh, you are a creep, watching your friends sleep. Gross"

She said with a small smirk on her face.

"It was only the one time at summer camp I swear."

I countered hoping that my joke was actually funny, some of the worry must have shown in my face as I saw her eyes narrow.

"Was that your attempt at an extremely bad and dated joke? Or are you serious?"

"Woah, woah, woah, if Netflix and the writers of Big Mouth can pull half a season out of that type of material, I can at least get one joke."

This time I elicited an actual laugh for my statement, on the inside I was grinning from ear to ear. Allowing my face to relax into a light smile I realized this had gone far better than expected.

"Ok I have to admit you have a point and are possibly funny. I'll let you slide this time funny guy, however don't let me catch you again. Or I may start believing you watch people when they sleep."

She said as she walked by me, down the hallway and waved goodbye. As soon as she left from sight, I ran my hands through my hair and released a breath that I swore had lodged itself in my small intestine. Walking into the locker room I was immediately assaulted by Marcel.

"So, did she tear you to shreds? Are we ever going to be allowed back here?

He asked feigning worry, over how things had gone with me and the girl, who I just realized I hadn't asked her name. "

"FUCK!"

I said out loud realizing just how stupid I must have come off, at failing to even attempt an introduction.

"You forgot to ask her what her name was didn't you?"

Marcel said almost hanging off of me shoulder and radiating absolutely abhorrent amounts of childish glee.

"You're a child. You know that right?"

I said as I didn't even take the time to change and just grabbed my bag. Marcel practically danced as we walked back to the car. I shuffled behind him completely dejected at my realization that the one opportunity I had; I had just possibly squandered. I finally caught up to Marcel at the car who for some reason looked dumbfounded.

"Aye you didn't park in a restricted zone or something did you bruh?"

He said as he pointed to a piece of paper stuck in the car windshield.

"Don't think so?"

I said picking up the thin piece of paper and unfolding it. I quickly scanned what it said.

"So, since both of us failed to make an introduction, my name is Monica. I included my phone number below if you would ever like a real workout partner.

x206-384-9728x

p.s. I mean an actual workout, like in the gym with weights. Get your mind out of the gutter."

I had to laugh at this, I figured I would text her back when I got home. Also, this probably was not the time to bring any unnecessary drama into play at home. Considering I was already dealing with one angry and one seriously repressed woman at home. I chalked up the day at that point to a victory and slid the note into my pocket, thinking on my feet I lied and told Marcel I apparently had parked in a reserved area. I let him know that the owner was none to please with me and that this was going to my new official parking spot. We both laughed over the entire incident before heading on our separate ways.