Sin Vally - Vickie

Story Info
Vickie helps Lisa with her built up tension.
1.8k words
4.43
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the labyrinthine corridors of the high school, where the walls reverberated with the murmur of teenage chatter and laughter, the scent of adolescent angst lingered thickly in the air. Vickie struts through the hallways, her radiant beauty a beacon that drew admiring glances from the throngs of young men who populated the school. She can feel the stares of desire, lust and jealously and in some eyes fear of what she may know about them. Vickie chuckled softly, her gaze lingering on the young men who eyed her appreciatively.

"Oh, look it is the town slut." Lisa blurts out loud. "You think you freaking own this town just because you spread your legs." Lisa spat out, venom dripping from every word.

Vickie arched an eyebrow, her lips curling into a sultry smile. "Lisa, darling," she purred, pausing momentarily to let her words sink in like a teasing caress, "you really shouldn't worry so much about me. It's not healthy. I could make your life a living hell. You remember what happened to Niki and Amy when they crossed me. I can do worse to you Lisa." Vickie continued, her voice now low and dangerous, yet sweet as honey.

Lisa's face flushed a deep crimson, her eyes narrowing dangerously. The hallway seemed to pulse with an unspoken tension that crackled like electricity in the air. The pair exchanged heated glances, their gazes locked in a battle of wills.

A chill ran down Lisa's spine, her bravado momentarily replaced by fear. Yet, she refused to back down, her lips tightening into a thin line. "And what makes you think you can get away with it?" she challenged, her voice shaking ever so slightly. "You're just a spoiled brat who's used to getting her way."

Vickie's eyes flashed dangerously, her grip tightening around the strap of her bag. She walks up and whispers in Lisa's ear. "I know your secret; don't pretend you do not know what I am talking about." Vickie whispered in Lisa's ear. "If you dare cross me, I will not be the only one who knows."

Lisa faltered, her face blanching beneath a sheen of perspiration. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest, a relentless thumping that echoed the escalating tension between them. She knows Vickie has a way of knowing things she shouldn't.

Without another word Vikie strutted around and continued walking the halls. Lisa felt sick, her stomach knotted with dread. She couldn't believe that Vickie may know her secret. "It wasn't fair! Why did everything seem to go Vikie's way?" Lisa clenched her fist, her nails digging into her palm.

After school Vickie sits in the library alone, everyone else is gone for the day. Unknown to her Lisa walks in the library and locks the door. Lisa, not one to mix words is determined to know if Vickie really knows her secret. She turns the corner to see Vickie getting up. Her face darkens and she hurries toward her.

"Listen here, slut!" she snaps, leaning against the bookshelf for support. "You think you can just waltz around town spreading dirt about me?"

Vickie raises an eyebrow, unfazed by her sudden outburst. "You know my reputation; do you doubt what I am capable of?" She asks, a smirk playing on her lips. "God girl, your problem is you really need to get laid."

Lisa takes a step back, shocked at how nonchalantly Vickie handles the situation. "What the fuck are you talking about, John and I have been going together since Freshman year." Lisa attempts to stand defiantly, but Vickie merely shrugs.

"Oh, yes the Ken and Barbie of the school, the perfect couple every says." Vickie purrs, sauntering closer. "Except for the fact you are both gay and still hiding in the closet." Vickie smiles slyly, watching the color drain from Lisa's face.

Lisa stumbles backward, gripping the edge of a table for balance. Her voice quivers as she tries to maintain composure. "How did you find out? No one knows not even our parents."

"How I know when no one else does is not relevant. You are taking your bitterness at hiding what you are out on me because I flaunt my sexuality and you repress yours. You can't deny who you are forever." Vickie cocks her head slightly, staring directly into Lisa's eyes.

"John and I were going to come out, but you saw what happened Amy and Beth when they came out and how the school treated them. They did not even go to prom or graduation cause of the how people treated them. Look just do not say anything please. I am begging you, Vickie." Lisa's voice trembles, her hands balled into fists. "Please don't tell anyone. Look a week after graduation, John is moving to Florida, and I am moving to California. We will tell our parents then when we are safely away from this place."

Vickie walks closer to Lisa. "I have no interest in outing either of you. But you have a lot of built-up tension inside your body that has been building up for years. " Vickie says in a low sultry tone. "You need to release your stress in a healthy way." Vickie whispers softly, stepping even closer. "Let me help you."

Lisa stares in disbelief, unsure whether to run or confront the boldness of Vickie's offer. Vickie's gaze holds hers captive,

"I've never done it with a woman before." Lisa admits quietly, her heart pounding in her chest. "All I know is what I have seen in porn." Lisa confesses softly, her breath quickening.

Vickie grins seductively, reaching out to caress Lisa's cheek. "Don't worry about what you saw in porn. Listen to your body; what is it telling you to do right now Lisa." Vickie's soft voice sends a shiver down Lisa's spine.

Lisa swallows hard, her eyes locked onto Vickie's inviting smile. The tension between them thickens as the air becomes heavy with unspoken desires. Lisa reaches out hesitantly, touching Vickie's hand. Vickie responds by grasping her fingers tightly, pulling her closer. Their bodies press against each other, creating a warm embrace.

Vickie leans in and kisses Lisa softly, her tongue gently exploring her mouth. Lisa moans softly, feeling a surge of arousal course through her veins. Their hands roam freely across each other's bodies, seeking solace in the touch. Vickie pulls Lisa closer, grinding her pelvis against her.

Lisa's body starts to melt as she enjoys the bliss of having a woman touching and kissing her for the first time. She had dreamed of this for so long. She finds her hands pulling Vickie's shirt up with her hands.

Vickie responds by breaking their kiss and taking off her shirt and bra. Lisa is in awe at the site of Vickie's full breasts, with nipples erect and ready for play. Vickie's hands slide under Lisa's tight shirt, exposing her lacy black bra. Vickie expertly unhooks the clasp, releasing Lisa's perky breasts. Vickie lightly pinches Lisa's nipple, causing her to gasp in pleasure.

The two women continue to explore each other's bodies, kissing, touching, and tasting all the sensitive spots that make them moan louder with each passing moment. Vickie guides Lisa to sit on a nearby table, kneeling in front of her. Vickie looks up at Lisa, her eyes filled with lust, and begins to remove Lisa's pants, leaving her completely naked and exposed. Lisa feels vulnerable yet invigorated, her excitement mounting.

Vickie takes off her skirt and panties to show Lisa her full body, unashamed and enticing. With a gentle nod, Lisa signals her readiness. Vickie kneels before her, her lips hovering over Lisa's most intimate spot. She tenderly kisses and licks Lisa's clitoris, sending waves of ecstasy coursing through her body. Lisa moans loudly, arching her back in pleasure.

Vickie's tongue explores deeper, tracing circles around Lisa's entrance. Lisa's hips buck wildly, eager for more stimulation. Vickie responds to this by plunging her tongue deeper inside Lisa's wet slit. With each lick, she delves deeper, her movements becoming faster and more aggressive. Lisa cries out in pleasure, thrashing her head from side to side. Vickie continues to devour her, enjoying the taste of her juices mixed.

As Vickie's tongue relentlessly probes, Lisa's moans become increasingly desperate. She clutches onto Vickie's shoulders, her nails digging into her skin. Vickie senses Lisa's approaching orgasm and slows down, teasing her with light licks and kisses. Lisa begs for release, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "Please, Vickie, I'm close. Don't stop now." Vickie glances up at her, her eyes sparkling mischievously.

"Lisa, darling, I'm nowhere near stopping." Vickie chuckles softly, her voice dripping with confidence. "I'll only stop when you scream my name." Vickie winks, resuming her relentless assault on Lisa's most sensitive areas. As she expertly maneuvers her tongue in and out of Lisa's depths, she can feel the walls of her pussy tightening around her.

"OMG, I am cuming, Oh Viiiickie, yeessss!" Lisa screams, her orgasm overwhelming her as Vickie relentlessly thrusts her tongue deeper. Lisa's body convulses, her legs shaking uncontrollably. Vickie laps up her copious juices, savoring the taste as she brings Lisa back down from her orgasmic high.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Lisa pants, her face flushed with satisfaction. "I've never felt anything like that before. Oh, Vickie you were so right, oh god I feel so much better, I had no idea how much I needed this." Lisa breathes heavily, trying to catch her breath. "So good, thank you."

Vickie gets up and starts to put her clothes back on. "Wait, Vickie I did not...you know kiss you and make you orgasm." Lisa says with a bit of worry.

"It is not about me today, it was about what you needed, and you have to admit, you feel a lot better now don't you." Vickie says, slipping her shirt back on.

"Yes, I do, but..." Lisa trails off, uncertain of where to take this conversation. "It's just that I don't want you to feel....."

"Lisa, let me ask you something. Have you ever truly felt free, without any restrictions or inhibitions?" Vickie pauses, allowing her question to sink in. "That's what this was about, letting your true self emerge, without fear or judgment.

"I feel amazing, better than I have in years." Lisa sighs contentedly, her body still humming from the intense encounter. "But what about you?"

Vickie flashes another radiant grin. "I enjoy sharing myself with others yes, but this was all about you today." Vickie replies, her gaze piercing through Lisa's lingering doubts. "However, if you wish further exploration, I would be happy to oblige."

Lisa blushes, her heart racing at the thought of spending more time with Vickie. "Thank you, Vickie, I may take you up on that offer." Lisa says softly, still reeling from the incredible experience.