Sindara Ch. 03

Story Info
A world where dragons are the dominant species.
5.7k words
4.78
5.4k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter is a bit longer because I decided to break up the next chapter, adding the first half to this one and the second half to the following, otherwise next chapter wouldn't have had any sex. Another thing, this chapter will have deaths of female minions. I'll never write about targeted violence against women or snuff, but the nature of the story means there are no, and never will be any male mooks, goons, or minions. If you don't want to read about women, even bandits, being killed, then please skip the second half of the chapter.

~

"Come on, you said yourself this is a nice place," Ilnara said, "Show me something."

"What do you mean?" I asked. She leaned forward and hissed in my ear.

"Sex, you big oaf," she said.

I would have preferred to get to moving and save the pleasure for tonight, but here was a beautiful girl from another world almost begging me to have sex with her. I realized I might not get the opportunity again, so I figured that something quick wouldn't hurt.

"Alright," I said, "How about... how about pleasuring me with your mouth?"

Ilnara cocked an eyebrow and asked, "My mouth?"

"Sure, first let me get up and ready to go," she helped me out of my pants but then my cock almost shriveled up in the cold moist air. Taking charge, she breathed on it to keep me warm. Using what little she had learned last night, she started fondling me until I was hard again and then looked up to me for direction.

"You really want me to use my mouth?" she asked.

"If that's okay with you?" I said.

"I'm up for it," but then her lips peeled back from her teeth and I almost went limp again.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" I said just in time, "Your fangs!" I had already noticed her teeth were somewhat sharp, but until now I hadn't realized that her jaws were like a lion.

"Your idea," she said.

"I'm not letting those teeth around my manhood," I said, "Change of plans, let me see your tongue." She cocked a curious eyebrow and stuck out her forked tongue which was at least three times as long as a human's.

"Yes, I think that'll do nicely," I said, "Okay, Ilnara, go ahead and give my cock a good lick. If you don't like it, we can try something else." The girl nodded and timidly folded her hands in her lap then prodded the tip of my cock with her tongue. Now that the first step was out of the way, she grew more confident and licked my entire length. She pulled away and her entire body shivered. I was worried that she might not like it, but then she smiled up at me and dove in lathering my cock with her saliva.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Mm-hm," she said, "You taste like you smell."

"Is that a good thing?"

"I like the way you smell!" she hissed and coiled her tongue around my shaft like a snake. The way it twisted and contracted was wonderful and I sighed out loud with pleasure. The tips of her forked tongue were like a pair of fleshy, flexible fingers which explored every feature of my cock until it was thoroughly lathered up with her saliva.

"You're positive you've never done this to a man before?" I asked. She slurped her tongue back into her mouth and pumped my cock with her hand.

"I never have. But it's just like licking a lollypop," she said then wrapped her tongue around my sack.

Finally I could feel myself reaching a climax and said, "Nari I'm coming!"

"Oh uh uh," she suddenly started panicking, "What should I do with it?"

"May I shoot it onto your face?" I asked.

"My, my, my face?" she asked. She gulped and stared at my groin nervously as I stroked myself to finish. Finally I moaned and she gritted her teeth then closed her eyes as I shot a rope of cum across her cheek and her nose. Another hit her chin and landed on her tits, then another in a line across her forehead. She jolted back in surprise then opened her eyes. Not sure what to do with it, she cautiously licked at one of the strands hanging onto her cheek. She gulped it down then turned to me for direction.

"That's... different," she said but she didn't refuse either. Since I already knew how long her tongue was, she had no trouble licking all of my cum off her face. Finally she gulped and a shiver ran down her spine to her tail.

"Do all human women do that?" she asked.

"If you didn't like we won't do it again," I said.

"No, no," she assured me, "It was just out of my comfort zone. An acquired taste I guess." She had missed a little dollop of cum below one of her eyes and licked it up.

"But I LOVE how your cock tastes though," she stared into your eyes and her pupils dilated like a cat about to pounce, "You have to promise you'll show me more tonight. And no more foreplay, I want you to really show me how it's done."

"Meaning..."

"Make me a woman tonight, Adiran," she said.

"Alright I promise I'll make you a woman tonight," I said. She was positively beaming and kissed my cheek.

~

The rest of the long day was uneventful and I still hadn't really warmed up after getting wet multiple times. So, Ilnara straddled me from behind with her arms wrapped around my chest. I pulled her into a deep kiss, but I didn't dare stick my tongue in her mouth for fear of her fangs.

"Is it safe for us to build a fire?" I asked, "What about those things that came after us last night?"

"Don't worry, I've hunted these parts for decades, remember," she assured me, "If they were stalking us I would know it. Now come on, you promised to have sex with me! Isn't a paladin's word sacred?" I couldn't argue with that and so we helped each other undress. Finally we were both completely naked, intertwined in each other's arms and legs, and we kissed each other like the rest of the world didn't exist. I was already hard when she pulled away but she kept pumping my cock with her hands.

"This wasn't how I expected to lose my virginity," she said when some of my precum oozed through her fingers.

"What did you expect?" I asked.

"A dozen other dragonesses all competing for the male's favor and attention," she said and timidly licked her fingers, "I like this much more. It's more intimate."

She laid out a single blanket and we spent the next hour relaxing in each other's warmth, fondling each other's most intimate parts, and taking turns lying on top of each other.

Then she wrapped her hands around my neck while I ran my fingers through her hair and over her horns while my other hand slipped between her legs. She moaned out loud, but I clamped my mouth over hers. Her hot breath flowed down the back of my throat and I felt her long tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. Finally, we pulled away leaving a trail of saliva between our lips which I took some to lubricate her sex with it. This made the young dragoness arch her head back and her claws dug into my shoulders.

She was getting impatient though and said, "I thought I said to skip the foreplay."

"Ilnara, you are not nearly warmed up enough yet," I said moving between her legs.

"I'm. Ready!" she hissed and her tongue lashed out between her teeth like a snake's.

"You only get to lose your virginity once," I said, "This isn't something you want to rush." I was half-teasing because I enjoyed watching her grow impatiently aroused, but I also genuinely wanted to make her first time something to remember. So I got on my hands and knees and made her spread her legs for me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just lay back," I said moving my head between her very nice thighs.

"What are yoOOOH GODS!" she screamed when I started swirling my tongue around her clit. For just a moment I pulled back to see her rolling her eyes and her jaw hung open in a silent scream of pure, undiluted bliss. I didn't pause long though, and dove back in to devour her virgin pussy. She was still completely silent and almost paralyzed with lust. The only sounds she made were a few tiny little squeaks from the back of her throat and she only closed her mouth once to swallow a bunch of her spit because she was almost drooling.

Next, I moved my hands to start massaging her now swollen lips, gently but firmly to get her blood flowing down there. Then I slid two of my fingers into her burning slit and tickled her from the inside. All the while I sucked on her clit, very, very, lightly gave it a couple playful nips and ran my tongue over every fold of her lips. I even went down to her tight little anus while I continued massaging her womanhood with my fingers. The young dragon girl barely made a sound, but her body language was undeniable. She clawed everything her hands could reach: the blanket, her own breasts, and the back of my neck. Eventually she swallowed, blinked herself out of her haze, and started bucking her hips against my tongue.

"Oh gods! Oh gods! Oh gods!" she repeated over and over again through my ministrations. Once she bit her lip so hard I was worried her fangs might slice right through it, and then her whole body started quivering uncontrollably. When her body couldn't handle it anymore, she squealed and grabbed hold of the back of the back of my head and her lady cum gushed into my mouth.

In all honesty, I was hardly an expert at pleasing a women in that way, but I thought she probably hadn't experienced this too often, if ever. I hadn't asked her if she had ever been with another girl, so for now I assumed she was experiencing it for the first time and I was more than happy to give that to her.

Watching her convulse and squirm had made me unbelievably hard too, so I got up on my knees and hovered over her while she recovered from her haze. She saw me silhouetted against the fire, my huge erection in hand, and knew it was time. She gave me a determined look and spread her legs, first one, then the other.

"Sir knight," she said, "Adiran, I-I willingly and gratefully surrender my body to you tonight. Please, take my maidenhood and make me a woman." Although I told her it wasn't necessary to say that, she had insisted on it and rehearsed it all afternoon and evening.

Finally I leaned in and lined myself up with her opening and her mouth opened slightly. Then I started to push while staring into her captivating green eyes. Her eyes and pupils opened wide and she moaned quietly as I slid into her incredibly tight virgin body in one, steady push. Then finally I started slowly thrusting my hips.

"Thank you," she said breathlessly. I felt like I had to kiss her again now, so I grabbed her chin and we moaned into each other's mouths.

I bucked my hips in long, slow, but powerful strokes. Her body was still so tight it felt like her inner walls were trying to push me out, but I welcomed the resistance down there. Obviously the girl wanted this, but her body had been largely unprepared. Eventually those muscles started to relax, and if anything, it felt like she was sucking me in, and keeping me there, daring me to pull out before we came together.

By this point our lips had been locked together for almost a whole minute, so I pulled away to admire her pretty face. She was in a haze again, her eyes half closed and her breath came in little reptilian hisses. But then she started giggling happily and nibbling on the side of her finger. Her breasts, though on the small side, were still supple and I loved watching them bounce to our rhythm.

I grabbed hold of one of them and wrapped my lips around her pert, hard nipple. Her giggling fit intensified and she covered her mouth with both hands as if she was suddenly cheerfully embarrassed.

Just as I was starting to wonder what she was doing with her tail, I felt the muscular appendage tickling one of my ass cheeks. She wrapped it and her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper inside of her. With one last nip, I let go of her nipples and took hold of her hands, stretching them up and out of the way behind her head. Then I crawled on top of her and started planting hungry, long kisses all over her neck and shoulders.

She was giggling manically now and every part of her body was shaking violently, partly from my bucking hips and partly because of her own writhing pleasure. Her pussy clenched tight around my cock as another orgasm washed over her and I moaned into the crook of her neck. To my disappointment her adorable giggling fit subsided and her tail spasmed like an epileptic snake. A moment later she went limp and started panting. I also had to pause to catch my breath now and just laid there like that with my cock still deep inside of her.

"Why are you stopping?" she whimpered.

"Don't worry, we're not finished yet," I said.

"Oh good," she said. I let go of her hands and pulled out of her just long enough to lay on my back. She asked what I wanted her to do and I directed her to sit on it, so she squatted over my hips and lined herself up with my cock, then sighed as her own weight took care of the rest. She remained like that for a while, just enjoying having me inside of her while we talked.

"What do you think will happen tomorrow?" she asked.

"You mean will I be leaving tomorrow after we meet the sorceress?" I asked and she nodded yes.

"I have no idea," I said, "With any luck my brothers and sister in arms are safe back on my homeworld, but they could be anywhere."

"So what do you think the odds are that we'll get to do this again?" she asked.

"Fifty-fifty?" I guessed.

"I'll take that chance," she said.

"So, if it turns out I do have to leave," I said, "would you come with me?"

"Adiran..."

"My world is being swarmed by demons and you have more experience than a lot of master paladins," I said, "we could use you and I'd be honored to fight alongside you."

"Adiran, my place is here," she said, "I'm doing this tonight because I might never get this opportunity again."

"So then come with me and I can promise you it will," I said, "And if we find out we wouldn't make a good pair, on my world women don't outnumber men fifteen-to-one. You'd have no trouble finding a man."

"I said my place is here, sir knight," she said, "I couldn't leave my family behind and I still have my own quest to finish. But... I'd be lying if your offer wasn't tempting."

"Well you might not need to make that decision," I said, "I could be here for a long time, but if I do need to leave, at least consider it. Please."

"Well since you said please, I'll at least think on it," she said.

Then she started grinding her hips back and forth with my cock inside her and she turned to look off to the horizon.

"Your world is beautiful," she said, "Even if I've never seen it up close." I turned too and saw Cadionia glowing: the third brightest thing in the night sky after the moons.

"I always thought the same about Sindara," I said, "Now that I'm here, even though duty calls, I'm not sure I want to leave."

"Is it wrong that I hope you don't?" Ilnara asked. I was unsure how to respond to that, so I directed her to start slowly bouncing up and down on my shaft. In that moment, she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, but it was a ferocious, primal beauty. The way her muscles flowed into each other with every movement, contracting like a snake ready to strike, the way her eyes reflected the firelight like a cat, and the undeniable strength and heat emanating from within her left no doubt this girl was a predator. And not just any predator, but a dragon.

In that moment I knew that she would be the most dangerous woman I would ever meet. I don't know if it was a magic premonition or my gut instinct, but I was certain that somewhere deep within, there was a ferocious, terrible, beautiful dragoness waiting to be unleashed. My most primitive instincts suddenly felt very, very intimidated by this girl who wasn't much bigger than me, but that only aroused me even more. I fondled her taut thighs to hold her up and started pistoning in and out of her cunt. She writhed like a dancing flame and matched my rhythm as I went faster and faster until I could feel my cock pulsing.

"I'm cumming, Nari!" I shouted.

"Adiran, wait!" she said, "I'm not ready to be a mother yet!"

"Alright!" I moaned then regretfully pulled out of her. Just in time too, because as soon as I left her hot interior, I immediately shot rope after rope of cum all over her naked hips and stomach. I also loved that she had started giggling again and after I was done she scooped up a large dollop of cum with the tip of her tail and stuck it in her mouth.

"It's better the second time," she said with a fanged grin.

After walking for an entire day which was easily half again as long as one on my world, and then our lovemaking, I was completely spent now. And now that I wasn't exerting myself, it was starting to get very cold again. The fire which had burned like our lust all night was dying down. Ilnara crawled over to it and dug at the coals with her bare hands then the flames started roaring again. She clapped her palms to get rid of the hot ash stuck to her and joined me wrapped up in the blanket.

"That was incredible," she moaned into my hair and tried to nip my ear but I had to stop her because of her fangs.

"Sorry," she said then gobbled up another dollop of cum from her tail, "You're not to bad for a twenty-five-year-old, little boy." She joked.

"And you're not too bad for a sixty-year-old crone," I joked back and kissed her goodnight. Then she draped one of her hands over my shoulder and took my hand in the other. Her green eyes were like twin pools of venom, beautiful and dangerous, and I happily fell asleep staring into them.

~

It was still dark when I woke, but I wasn't at all surprised by that given how long a day on this planet was. My stirring also woke Ilnara as well and she kissed me good morning.

"Is dawn still a long way off?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "I'm feeling rested, but I don't want to get up. I want to keep sharing my bedroll with you."

"You know if you're ready for some more-" I said.

"Gods yes!" she said as jumped on top of me and planted her hands on my chest.

"Gods, you're beautiful, Nari," I said.

"Mmmm... you really think so," she asked huskily, "Am I so beautiful that you would challenge anyone who disagrees to a duel?"

"We don't do that anymore," I said.

"Come on. Tell me some flowery, pretentious account of my beauty," she said.

"Uhhh... I heard the gods borrowed the light of your eyes to craft the sun and the moons..." I said and winced. She tried so hard not to bust out laughing but she leaned down and kissed my forehead all the same.

"That was terrible," she giggled, "but really sweet."

"Yes, very sweet," someone said. Ilnara jumped into a defensive crouch and I knelt alongside her and took up my sword. The bushes just out of the firelight rustled and a Sindaran woman stepped out of the darkness. The first thing I noticed were her yellow eyes which burned red at the edges. Then I noticed her crooked, jagged, and asymmetrical horns, much different from the short, curly ones on Ilnara's head. Her scales were black as night, crisscrossed with pale scars, and she wore rusty old chainmail over frayed gambeson. Her face had been scarred and misshapen to high heaven, but she wore it incredibly well and they gave her an appearance like weathered, beautiful driftwood. She was also a head taller than either of us and seemed to have the strength to break a battle axe in half with her bare hands.

"Gliaan," Ilnara snarled.

"Look who it is," the intruder sneered, "The fourth generation virgin."

"Not anymore, bitch!" Ilnara snapped.

"Oh did I interrupt something?" Gliaan asked, "And just who are you sleeping... with..." her eyes locked on me and they burned like a cold smolder.

"A human," she growled, "And look at that sword, a knight too."

"Is she one of those night drakes?" I asked Ilnara.

"No, but this two-bit murdering thief might as well be," she replied.

"You're a long way from home, human," Gliaan said, "And choosing your companions very poorly. This low-born filth can't protect you."

12