Sinful Sunday Soliloquies 20230418

Story Info
Timed writing exercises - Soliloquies.
2.3k words
0
844
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These were weekly writing exercises where I had a word. a picture, or concept and had 30-60 minutes to draft a soliloquy that could fit comfortably on a social media post. Due to the time constraint, there was minimal editing - so I apologize in advance for any typos and grammatical errors. Hopefully you enjoy this compilation of Sinful Sunday Soliloquies.

The Wolf and the Gentleman

The fervor and speed of how his hands ached to remove all her clothes could not be measured in time, only in intent. The wolf consumed her with his mouth, body, and soul. There was a subtle coarseness to his office warrior hand as it squeezed her breast and pulled a whimper from within her. The wolf's mouth devoured every breathless gasp as his lips kissed her neck. Exhilaration and lust coalesced in her blood and ignited in her soul as his weight on top of her pinned her to the bed. He bathed in the delight of the thrashing, grinding, and abandonment her body existed in as she clung to him and called out over and over again. Her body resisted his invasion into her and squeezed him as if to never let him leave. This was the near future the wolf hungered for to the point of nearly tasting it. While the wolf wanted to tear apart her public persona a feast on the succubus within, it was the gentleman that currently controlled his actions. The gentleman yearned to have the gentle torn away, so that want was the only remaining existence. His respect for her and caution to not want to overstep was a virtue and a handicap. He needed a sign that it was ok to push the gentleman aside. A sign he probably missed. The night ended with his lips and soul kissing her with a tempered passion. There the gentleman smiled after his lips left hers. There in the shadows, the wolf patiently stalked the right moment to become unleashed.

Hidden Demons

Her chest heaving. Lungs breathless for air.Lips tingling from the passion of their kiss. The taste of his lust still danced on her tongue. Her eyes drew open as if time had stopped. Her whole body raced to recover with each panting breath. There he was before her. His eyes pushed deeper inside here more than his kiss ever could. She wanted to run from the intimacy and how his eyes stripped her sole completely naked. The tenderness within that ball of flame of his passion, made her want to stay with him forever and simply melt. Everything was new. Everything seemed so familiar. It was like they knew everything about each other and yet continued to learn with each passing breath, with every soul-igniting kiss. There he stood silently as his hands cradled her face and his eyes sang to her. Neither knew where each other's boundaries were, yet wanted to find them. To stretch them and live in that space between what the world knew of them and where only the two of them knew existed. Time ticked away in the eternity of every breath before his soul allowed his mouth to speak. "Everyone can see the angel within you, let me be the one that you show where your beautiful demons play."

A Taste For Excitement

A wicked smirk forms on her vixen face as her hand trace the outline of him through his jeans. His eyes remain focused ahead but she can feel his reaction to her touch. The bratty temptation was too great to resist and she undid his jeans. She saw his recognition of her smirk and intention as she met his gaze. His questioning look disappeared as his focus went back to facing forward. Her fingers began their journey his mild protests went unheeded and finally stopped after she had pulled out his cock and licked her way at the top. He spoke words of caution, that we shouldn't be doing this. His words rang hollow as he was too far under her spell. Her lips, her tongue, her mouth, her fingers - all worked in concert to torment and please him. The tone and tenor of his grunts and moans only fueled her want. Lust drove her desire. Faster and faster they went. He tried to stay constant as she frantically tried to reach the end of the journey. She tasted and felt the building tension building within him as time and the world rushed by. He pushed forever forward through twists and turns as her head bobbed up and down. His white-knuckled grip on control shattered as he roared like a 1970's muscle car supercharged engine. He exploded as she continued in her delight. Her devilish smirk returned as she sat back up, put her seatbelt back on, and watched as he panted trying to regain his composure. I've always wanted to try that she giggled.

A Sweet Birthday

The smoke from the birthday candles wafted into the air as all her friends celebrated. She felt that sense of home as his arms wrapped around her and her back met that happy secure place on his chest. They swayed together as she thanked everyone before she turned to face him. His wide smile greeted her as she looked up at him. The air rushed from her lungs as she felt his thumb pinch her nipple thru her clothes. Lightning shot through her veins and electrified her skin. Stifling a moan, so as not to alert everyone there around them to exactly what he was doing to her, she became a hostage to his words whispered in her ear. Happy birthday gorgeous. Just know as soon as everyone leaves, I'm bending you over this very table and giving you your birthday spankings. Her knees felt as if they were going to give way as he continued to drip whispered promises of sweetness and his sin into her ear. Then I am going to show you just how gorgeous, sexy, and amazing you truly are. The promises of what lay ahead melted into her as his lips found hers to the collective sound of awwwww from all their friends.

Claimed

Freedom and exhilaration roared up the length of her body as his hands shackled her wrists above her head. Her teddy bear transformed into a tiger. His lips claimed her neck and ignited the world around her. Her lungs could only pant for breath as his weight bore down onto her. Embers burned in her shoulders and arms as she struggled to wrap her arms around him, Desperate to remove all space and time between him and her she mustered every ounce of strength, only to remain exactly where he wanted her. She was helpless, vulnerable, and wholly liberated by his savage love. Being pressed against him wasn't enough as a carnal need screamed inside her. Wrapping and hooking her legs around him she tried to force, coax and eventually plead for him to take her. Yet he continued to deny her. Her eyes pressed shut as his lips continued their assault upon her neck. The tip of him grazed back and forth against the place she wanted him to be. She couldn't hold back the whimper as her body ruled her brain. Please was the only word she could think of and speak. His eyes burrowed into hers as she opened her eyes when he stopped moving. The flame in his eyes ignited the fuel in hers. Her eyes and mouth went wide as she moaned at the euphoria and relief of feeling him claim her as she claimed him.

Ferocious

His ferocious love sucked all the air from the room and made it nearly impossible for her to breathe. Her mouth was wide as air struggled to fill her lungs between each pleading moan. She was weightless as she remained pinned to the bed below. Her eyes couldn't focus. Glimpses of his determination, glimpses of her feet bounding over his shoulders as his thrusts made her head spin. Violent sweet collision of their bodies and soul boomed in this secluded part of their worlds. The creak of the bedframe being put through more torque and movement than a hurricane joined the chorus of their desire. Her body pleading to be loved in the way it wanted. His body shows her how savagely she should be loved. Words like deeper, harder, more, more, and more didn't even capture the gravitas of what was happening. She wanted this beast. This beast wanted to give her everything. Every movement was designed to get as deep into her body and soul. He pounded away at the walls hiding her demons. He was going to cherish them as he filled them with a soul-rattling sense of heaven.

Room Ignited

Her skin ignited as every set of eyes in the room gripped, squeezed, and carved their lust into her. The thunderclap of his hand smacking her ass rattled the windows of her desire. Every unrelenting collision of their bodies sent gasping moans out of her gaping mouth. Feeling the fantasies she was inspiring and the wanton envy of everyone wishing they were her lover, electrified the blood pumping thru her. The tension in her neck as he pulled her head back with a fistful of her hair, only allowed her moans and pleadings for more, to flow unrestricted. The pulsating, craven, carnal need she was pulling out of all of those that sat there transfixed by her hung in the air like humidity on a scorching summer day. The things he was doing inside her mind and her body was a hurricane she could no longer control. All eyes on her and every bit of him inside her, she cried out begging for permission to give in. The rumbling resonance of his permission smashed her control as she quivered, quaked, and her pleasure echoed around the room and into everyone there.

Abide

The buzz and chatter of the party turned to white noise as they found a room upstairs. Something had taken hold of her tonight and she took the reins and turned the tables on him. She had his knees meet the rug in front of her. His fingers obeyed the whims of her skin and danced over her thighs and pulled her panties down. A dozen hungry kisses tattooed her thighs before he laid down on the floor. His eyes looked up at her as she knelt above him. A look that spoke without words but told of understanding and sin. His fingers carved his submission into her thighs and hips as she lowered herself onto his lips. His lip and tongue set fire to her soul as goosebumps erupted on her skin. A handful of his hair anchored her as her dress hid his face. Suddenly the room was ablaze as he kissed, licked, sucked, and tasted her. This was meant to be quick and she just let him enjoy and please her. The grinding of her hips was matched by the maniacal pace at which he consumed her need. Biting her lip to stifle the cries as minutes lasted hours and he gave her exactly what she had been hungry for all day. Not doing everything he could to enjoy and please her, well that was something he could never abide.

Invincible

Leaning back against him she felt comfort. His fingers spoke a language of love and pleasure. His hands and fingers drizzled and covered her naked body like hot fudge over ice cream. First, a soft whimper was all that was heard. His thumb grazed back and forth across her hardening nipple. Her breath turned to a short, repetitive plea for more air and more pleasure. Her hips chose a cadence all their own as his fingers beckoned her unbridled desires. His touches lasted for hours. Her breaths between lasted for days. As her hips began their journey to a delirious craving, her whimpers matured to untamed moans. Her soft skin was ablaze against his solid frame. She pushed back against him as the world spiraled away beneath her. Her skin was electric, her body molten. Panting, moaning, pleading as she felt the oncoming tsunami of endorphins her hips rocked frantically as his fingers tormented her. His other hand cupped, squeezed, pinched, and kneaded her breast. Pressing back against the strength and support he offered she threw her head back and let her body sing in the purest unfiltered voice. Her body clenched, quivered, cried out, explode, and collapsed into his arms. He held her safe as the quakes subided. He made her feel invincible in her most vulnerable state.

Breathless

The salt of her skin on his lips. Her neck surrendered to his every desire. The hollow of her neck, the slope of her half-turned neck to her collarbone, and her shoulder all became his. His chest compressed her lungs as her breasts flattened against his all-consuming body. Want and pleasure vibrated in her spiked blood. Her fingers clung to his shirt and grasped his hair as she desperately tried to not melt into the world spinning beneath her. The flames of desire radiated from the inside out and flashed heat along her entire body. Short, forced calls for oxygen cried out for more of his touch, more of his kisses, more...just more of him. Her chest heaved with every touch, every kiss, every rush of sensation that mirrored the cadence of her heartbeat. His hand burrowed under her top as his fingertips scorched trails over her bare skin. Touching. Cupping. Caressing. Squeezing. Exploring. Silently communicating in a language only lovers speak. Ache surged through the marrow of his bones. She was the one panting, but he was the one breathless in his love and lust of her.