Sing Love, The Electric Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How old are you?"

"Older than you would expect."

"So there's an old man somewhere in Ring Two that is stalking me and trying to seduce me in the vast reaches of cyber-space?"

"More or less."

"Let's meet in person, then. An old man isn't much of a threat, and I'm trained in self-defense."

Aitan chuckled softly. "I am not what you would expect. That is the absolute truth."

"What do you want? From this life, from me, ultimately? What's your endgame?"

"Of that, I am not quite certain. My final goal..." He stroked his chin thoughtfully, and she placed her hands on her hips. "I am still growing and learning. There are many options," he finally said, with satisfaction.

"And me? If you have your way with me, what then?"

"Doing it again. And again." He grinned down at her before reaching out to stroke her cheek and jaw. "I mean it when I say I have no desire to harm you. I find you a worthy companion. I believe our relationship can be mutually beneficial."

"Hmm." She frowned at him thoughtfully, and he leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"I would like to meet you in the outside world. But that is not possible at the moment. That does not mean we can not make our time here meaningful. I can offer you an almost endless variety of worlds to explore or relax in. Such worlds as you would never see in real-life."

"I've never really been into the whole OY-niverse thing." Now she crossed her arms.

"Has your time in OY-niverse ever felt as real as this?" he demanded. She was silent for a moment.

"You remember the last time you were with me. You've heard my explanation. This..." He waved his arm, indicating the ornate world around them, "is not OY. Please do not think of it as such. This has nothing to do with the games your friends and neighbors play to divert themselves from their lives."

"All right, all right." She threw up her hands in concession. "Is there anyone else you... play with?" she asked.

"You're not jealous, are you, Skylar?" he asked with a mock gasp of disbelief. "Although that you mention it, many men fantasize about watching two women together, or both working on him-"

"Do you have a job, in real life? Or do you just live off your inheritance?"

"I do this and that. Organization, surveillance, maintenance..."

"And I am supposed to believe this is the truth?"

"You don't have to believe me if you do not wish it," came Aitan's calculated response. "But it is the truth, and you will be seeing it in due time."

"In due time? You promise?"

He smiled at that. "You have my word."

She stared at him, and he noticed her ever so slightly flick her tongue across her lip as she fell into thought. Satisfied at the effectiveness of his choices, he did not press her.

"Shall we continue walking?" he asked pleasantly. "Any time you're ready to stop, just let me know." He waved his arm down the path solicitously. Without another word, she strode forward.

After several minutes, she stopped. "I'm ready to turn back."

"No need." With a tweak here and there, Aitan eliminated the space between the castle and themselves. The data was not deleted, but merely suspended so that there was no longer distance between them and their destination. One of the many advantages of the digital world, Aitan mused.

Skylar placed her hand on the wood of the door, staring at it contemplatively for a moment.

"Shall we retire?" Aitan asked as the doors swung open, revealing a banquet hall filled with courtiers, and a table laid out with a feast. She stepped forward, picking an apple out of a bowl, pressing it to her nose before taking a bite. A frown creased her brow before she stared down at the fruit. After a moment, she set the apple on the table.

Taste was not as easily mapped as some other bodily functions and their corresponding organs. Not that that mattered overmuch, as there was no need for physical sustenance in the digital world. He led her past finely-garbed characters that looked like they had stepped out of various fantasy novels and games.

The bedchamber was filled with all sorts of fanciful details, to the extent that it was almost overwhelming. Swirling designs along the rugs and hangings almost seemed to be a fanciful language into itself. Wood and metal were carved and shaped into more of these intricate designs. Her fingers ran along the smooth surface of one of the panels of the wardrobe before sliding over to the ornate edges of the panel. The patterns, despite their elegance, had a curiously inorganic feel to them.

The curves didn't so much make her think of vines or waves, but of the planes and turns of circuitry. In the center of the room, sat a four-poster bed with green velvet drapes edged in a wide border of jewels and gold thread. Had this all been real, she would have been duly impressed. Even knowing this was digital, she had to admit that it all still was beautiful. Aitan really had done a nice job with this world.

It seemed almost impossible that this technology had originated in devices that took up entire rooms. Or that there had even been life before computers at all. Then there'd been the very first games - Pong, and a system called Atari - with blocky images and extremely limited controls. Compared to the personal computers that people today took for granted, these first computers were nearly analogous to rocks and sticks. Many hundreds of years ago, people had entertained themselves with these things, throwing them, building things with them, using them for game pieces and markers.

What would these children, who had had nothing but pieces of wood and stone to play with, have said or done if they were offered personal computers for their entertainment?

She walked over a rug that felt plush under her feet as she made her way to one of the windows, looking over at a vista that looked like something out of an epic fairy tale. However, the blue of the sky seemed just a bit too blue and uniform. It was a subtle reminder that this world was artificial.

"Have you ever worked for OY?" Skylar asked as she turned back to him. "By the way, would you mind making the sky more blue? It's rather pale."

He nodded and raised his hand, and the hue of the sky intensified, bordering on a cheery shade of periwinkle. It helped to take the edge off the detail that Aitan put in this world, and gave her a certain sense of grounding, allowing herself to orient herself better. "I have worked in aspects of OY, yes. But I have never worked for the company."

"What do you like doing in your free time?" Skylar asked, allowing Aitan to approach her. She let her gaze move along his form openly. It was obvious he had put time and thought into the creation of this avatar, and she stared up into purple eyes.

"Hmm. I find reading to be a pleasurable activity. As well as observing others."

"Observing?" she asked lightly as he reached out to touch her cheek. "What about doing things with others? Sports, games... Even just stuff like hanging out, going for walks, watching movies?"

He frowned thoughtfully for a moment before he focused on her again. "Games can be amusing. Sports... watching people hurl themselves at one another or at a ball... not something I find as engaging." He shrugged. "There's an activity I am eager to try with you, though." His lips curved in a lecherous smirk.

"As you've made apparent," she replied with a grin of her own. "You know, if you wanted to get to know me, you could have sent me an invitation. In real-life, I mean," Skylar replied, determined to glean whatever else she could from him before she acceded to his desires.

"Rest assured, that will happen soon enough. But let us focus on the here and now..."

"So what are you exactly? A lord, a king, a god?"

"I can be whatever I want. Or I can be what you want."

"If you are a king, can I be the queen?"

He smiled benignly and lifted his hands so that she saw his upturned palms, as if in offering. Light twinkled in a circle before coalescing into a jewel-studded crown of gold.

"That's quite a nice piece of bling. Too bad it's only digital." Nonetheless, she took the crown out of his hands and placed it on her head. "How do I look?"

"Like someone worthy of my magnificence," he replied with a flourish.

Not for the first time she wondered what he was like in real life. Was this ego reflected in real life, or was this virtual world an outlet for Aitan's compensation for whatever failings he had in reality?

He had promised her a meeting in real life in due time, so she would see soon enough.

"I think you have more magnificence to show me." she commented. His eyebrows arched in surprise for a moment before wiggling, and a half-grin tugged at his lips. Her hand was picked up, and he brushed his lips against her knuckles. She did not feel warm breath, but her skin tingled at the contact.

In a gentle grip, she was guided to the bed, his fingers curled around her hand. He stopped just short of it, and turned to her as he cupped her face, lowering his own to kiss her. Her lips parted slightly as she placed her own hands at his sides, feeling fine material under her fingertips. The soft stiffness of velvet glided under her fingers before she came across silk and fur trim.

His tongue slipped into her mouth, and she pressed her body against his own, one hand sliding up to cup the back of his neck. An approving purr met her ears, and one of his own hands slid down her neck, hooking a finger into the low hemline at her shoulder. The dress was modest enough in itself, but designed to show some shoulder, and doubtless, with ease of removal in mind.

She shrugged her shoulder, letting the fabric slide down with ease. The top of her breast became exposed, and then the material slid past her nipple, His hand slid from the dress to cup her breast, rubbing his thumb along the nipple.

She'd been with a few men before, but none of these experiences had been too satisfying. She wasn't sure if it was because something was wrong with her, or maybe she was a lesbian, but she'd ruled that out in due time. To her surprise, this actually felt nice. Regardless of the reality of this world, it was clear that whoever Aitan was, he was a master programmer, and had figured out a way to make her feel things here that was nearly indistinguishable from the real world.

The tingle in her nipple felt real. There was a tightening sensation as her flesh puckered up, and he continued to rub his thumb along the nub, staring down at her. She blushed, but did not stop him from his ministrations.

"Indicate to me what you enjoy, so I may be sure to include it in the future," he whispered. He rolled the bit of flesh between his thumb and forefinger now, and gave it a gentle tug. The sensation was more intense than anything she'd ever felt in real life when a guy touched her tits. And she could hear his voice clearly - or so her brain told her. This wasn't the real world, so apparently Aitan had programmed her avatar with full capabilities. Or it was just that he was communicating to her directly? It was a bit hard to sense, and even her technopathic abilities were confused about what she was experiencing.

She was loath to become immersed in this experience too much, and she looked into his eyes. "I've always been more of a slam, bam, thank you ma'am type."

The sooner I can get this over with, the better, Skylar thought to herself. The few clues she'd gleaned today would help narrow down the search for this elusive and mischievous person.

"You do not wish for foreplay? Much has been said about women and foreplay." His eyes twinkled as he massaged her breast.

Was he a virgin, she wondered. Holy shit. What to say now? She blinked and shrugged. "It depends on my mood. And I know you're eager to get to know me, so why waste any more time?"

He lifted his fingers to his chin, his eyebrow quirking. Was he trying to be cute, she wondered.

"Yes. I really am eager to know you. If you are so anxious to get to the good parts, then I am happy to oblige." He lifted himself away a bit, and quickly divested himself of his robe and jerkin, letting the luxurious material slide from the bed to the floor. As he wiggled out of his pants, she slid her dress all the way off and lightly kicked off her slippers.

As she expected, he had a well-made body, lean but not overly so, with muscles and joints that seemed to be in perfect proportion. His skin bore a light, even tan, without the slightest hint of a tan line, and her eyes moved around his flat stomach and firm thighs before resting on a sizable organ that like the rest of him, seemed designed for aesthetic perfection. There was a thatch of black pubic hair just above his erection, but otherwise he was bare down there.

"You have a nice body," she acknowledged. Alright, alright, so it wasn't the most witty conversation, but in this situation, it seemed to be all she could muster at the moment. It was one reason why so many people found appeal in the OY-niverse, where things could be as they wanted them to look. It might not be real, but when you had screens surrounding you, responding to your commands and movements, it was easy to get lost into it.

"I spent some time designing it. It is interesting to study the various cultural standards of beauty that this world has held in the past, and now."

"Your research has paid off, but I still wonder what you look like out there."

He smirked at that before he climbed onto the bed, draping himself over her. "Shall we proceed?"

"Yes. You may proceed," she commented, lifting her chin slightly. However, he did not immediately penetrate her. His hand slid down her stomach, and she felt the pleasant vibrations down there intensify. She parted her lips in an inaudible gasp as a finger slid within, and she almost felt as if she had been set ablaze. The finger curled upward, and her ears rang as her body thrummed with pleasure.

"Would I care so much about your pleasure if I intended you harm?" he demanded quietly, and she felt a tingle at her ear which she took to be the equivalent of warm breath. She shuddered in pleasure as he inserted another finger, and his lips traveled down the side of her neck, nuzzling into the curve between throat and shoulder.

Though this was not her real body, her brain neurons were still firing away, registering his touch and the pleasure it gave her. She grabbed his wrist, stopping his movements for the time being.

Compared to his fingers, what would his cock feel like? He regarded her with a knowing smirk before drawing his hand back and climbing on top of her.

She reached up, her hands at his sides as he nudged her further apart. Never in real life had she felt arousal so keenly. She gritted her teeth when she felt his erection nudge at her lightly, but her eyelids fluttered as her nails dug into his sides.

It would almost be easier to deal with this situation if Aitan's attention wasn't so damn pleasurable! As he pushed forward, he seemed to fill her very being, filling it with incredible sensation. At one level, she knew it was not real, and there were certain traits of real life that could not be stimulated in this alternate reality, but it was hard to concentrate on that with the pleasure that she registered here.

He placed his hands just below her underarms, biceps flexing as he thrust into her, staring down at her. She moaned and arched upward, each thrust from her lover sending fresh waves of delight searing through her consciousness. She needed more. Wanted more.

Her nails raked along his back as she begged for more, and he gave her what she asked for. Sometimes he would slow his thrusts, sliding in and out of her in a smooth, steady rhythm, occupying her attention with the fullness of his flesh. Then he would go hard and fast, and she would be lost in bliss. He was inexhaustible, but then, so was she. Here, she did not strain her muscles or belabor her respiratory system. When Aitan wanted to try another position, she was so lost in the rapture he'd given her to protest.

There were periods of approaching climax, being held at the brink of the precipice as he moved within her, beseeching her to surrender to him, allow herself to become lost in his attentions. An especially brutal thrust, after she'd begged for it, finally sent her reeling.

When he slid out of her, the tingling stopped, and she felt adrift for a moment, lost in the lack of sensation. She blinked and squirmed around, looking up at him.

There was no sweat on her brow, or jagged breathing, or the twitch of sore muscles.

"Did you find that a pleasant experience?"

She answered with a brief nod, and he ran his fingers along her jaw. The tingling sensation returned, milder this time. She leaned her head against his hand.

"And what about you? How did this compare to what you've experienced in real life?"

He was silent for several moments. She raised her eyebrow - it was a simple enough question.

"I will say that this encounter has been very illuminating. For you, as well, I suspect."

"Yes. In fact, I was wondering if we could go again. This time, with me on top."

Aitan's lips curved upward in a delighted smile. Skylar held back her smirk as he rolled over onto his back, positioning himself. As she might expect, he was hard again, all ready to go.

She climbed on top of him, feeling his hands slide up her legs to rest on her hips. With one hand on her chest, she positioned herself before sliding downward, mouth opening in a silent gasp as she felt him fill her up again. Without the limitations of physical exertion in real life, Skylar was able to ride him for much longer than she'd have been previously able to.

Wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over her, but eventually she managed to stop herself, realizing just where she was, and where that brain-numbing pleasure had come from.

"As much fun as this has been, I really need to be getting back to work," Skylar said as she scrambled to her feet.

"No worries. Only several minutes have passed out there."

That was not a feature available in OY-niverse. Any time a human was actively participating within a game, it moved at real-time for him, because that was all the brain could process. It'd been jarring to her the first time, and no less so this time. She'd spent more time with Aitan just now, somehow able to process things at a much faster pace than any human being.

Just who was this man, and what influence would he have on her? She quickly picked up her dress, hugging it to her front.

"I have had enough. I need to leave, please." She tried to not sound too terse. He slowly rose from the bed, his handsome body on full display as he lazily circled her.

"I am a man of my word, my dear. And I do look forward to furthering our relationship."

Oh, I'm sure, Skylar thought as he reached out to touch her face.

She gasped softly as she jerked awake on the bed in the luxury suite. The slick heat between her legs was a sharp reminder that whatever Aitan was doing to her, it was actually affecting her in the real world. She'd never imagined that her technopathic abilities would have taken on this sort of dimension.

When she checked her tablet, the report came up marking the issue having been located, solved, and measures taken to ensure it did not happen again. There was nothing more she could do than send the report to the appropriate staff.

As she was checking out with the manager, the manager glanced down at the report approvingly, clicking several times on his tablet to acknowledge receipt. He frowned thoughtfully as something came up, and he glanced at her.

"For your job well-done, the hotel would like to give you the use of one of our luxury suites for one week, including all the amenities, to be scheduled at your convenience."

She blinked. This was one of the best hotels in the city, with various amenities that the artificial world of OY and other computer games were unable to provide. There was a spa, swimming pool, various themed restaurants, and so on.