Singaporean MILF in Hong Kong Pt. 02

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF has unexpected group fun in Hong Kong.
4k words
4.38
8.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a true story that happened to us a few years ago.

About Us.

We are a Chinese couple from Singapore. We are both in our forties, gym fit, fun loving and easy going. We are both above average looking and naughty but I soon discovered my wife is way naughtier than me.

My wife is a MILF. She is a beautiful Chinese lady, five foot five in height, curvy, voluptuous with a nice set of tits. She loves to do weights in the gym to have a toned body. She is always naughty, flirty, always eager to please and apparently has no qualms about playing with other men in front of her husband.

We got an unexpected visit to our hotel suite from an old friend Jose, last night. He was a fit and sexy Spanish fitness instructor and my wife was fucked by him to multiple orgasms in quick succession, something I had never seen happen to her before.

The Next Morning.

I had a morning meeting and had to leave for the office. I checked on my wife and she was sound asleep, exhausted from the vigorous session she had last night. I had cleaned her up and tucked her in bed. I checked her up and other than a sore pussy, she was fine. I gave her a peck on the cheek and left for the office.

It was around 11am when I received a text from my wife. She had just woken up and was hungry. I told her to order some room service and do whatever she felt like since I will be in the office the whole day. I asked if she was okay and she said she was fine. She asked if I was okay and I told her I was more than fine. She replied saying she had a good time last night and sheepishly asked if we were meeting Jose again as she would like to apologize to him for her "bad" behaviour last night.

I was a little surprised by her text and decided to make use of the situation. I told her Jose was not offended at all by what happened and if she really wanted to apologize, I would text him to let him know. She replied okay, but I had other plans in mind.

The Plan

I texted Jose to see if it was alright after what happened last night. He straight away replied with an apology and said he couldn't help himself after seeing my wife last night. He had not been with a woman for a while and was overcome with primal lust. I told him my wife had that kind of effect on men.

I told him my wife and I were fine with it and even asked if he would be keen to meet up again so that she could apologize. He was surprised and delighted, and agreed to come over again that night if we were keen. I told him I loved seeing my wife in action the night before and wondered if he would be keen to do more with her. He was very keen on the suggestion and immediately said yes.

I told him to come by that night at around 8pm and we can take it from there.

The Evening

The afternoon flew by quickly due to my workload in the office. However, I was too distracted by what happened last night and what could happen the coming evening. I was excited. I could not concentrate much on work but got enough done in the end.

My wife had spent the afternoon at the malls. She had gone shopping to try to forget the events from the night before. Despite what was going through in her mind, she did pretty well with the shopping and managed to complete her shopping list. She was pleased.

She got back to the suite at around 5pm and decided to stay in and chill while waiting for me. I called the hotel to arrange a bottle of champagne and some healthy snacks to be delivered to the room for her with a note saying, "Waiting for tonight, love you." She was pleased with the gesture and texted me to let me know.

My wife loved champagne but was unable to handle it. She would get tipsy very quickly on it and lose her inhibitions after. The plan was to get her into the right frame of mind for more fun. She needed to be turned into a slut. I didn't let her know that Jose would be coming around that night as I wanted it to be a surprise.

As it was still a few hours more before I was scheduled to return, she decided to soak in the bathtub while enjoying the champagne and snacks that I had arranged for her. She got some soft music running and enjoyed the bubbles that were being spewed out by the luxurious bathtub in the center of the bathroom. She was in bliss, having had a good day of shopping followed by a relaxing evening in the tub, waiting for her man to return.

Jose

Jose arrived at the lobby on time and I was there to greet him. I asked him if he was alright and ready to help me please my wife again and he readily agreed and was raring to go.

We went up together excitedly. Jose asked if there were any boundaries. I said none that I knew off, just watch out for my wife's reactions. Jose was a gentleman and I knew he would be respectful as always. I could see a bulge building up in his gym shorts.

When we entered the room, we heard soft music and my wife was nowhere to be seen. I looked around and realised she was still in the bathroom, soaking in the bubble bath, half a bottle of champagne consumed together with half a plate of healthy snacks that I sent up. She didn't hear the main door open.

My wife was stark naked in the luxurious bathtub located in the middle of a huge bathroom with room to walk all round. She was half submerged in bubbles formed by lavender bath salts and the jet stream. She was facing away from the bathroom door and didn't hear me walking into the bathroom. She was probably too tipsy and too immersed in a relaxing bliss. I also noticed that her hands were under the bubbles, at her groin area. She was making soft moaning sounds. She was masturbating.

I went out of the bathroom and signalled Jose to come in and have a look. He crept quickly in and took a long, lustful look at my wife who was naked with her soft skin glistening in soap water, pleasuring herself. Her tits were half submerged and her nipples could be seen above the water line. It was a beautiful sight.

Jose and I retreated into the living room and we decided to deliberately make some noise to let her know we just got in. So I shouted from the living room, "Honey, I am back!" I walked into the bathroom to see her a little startled. I told her Jose was here to apologize and she panicked a little, scrambling for a towel.

I told her to relax and stay in the water. I said Jose was an expert masseuse and he would like to give her a shoulder rub as a form of apology.

In the Bathtub.

My wife wasn't sure but I insisted. I asked Jose to enter the bathroom to give my wife a shoulder rub. My wife wanted to decline but without a towel was not able to get up without exposing herself so decided to go with it.

I asked my wife to lean back and relax as I put a small warm towel over her eyes. Jose walked over, took a position behind her and began to gently rub her shoulders. She immediately relaxed.

I didn't know if Jose knew massage or not but I guess being a sportsman, he probably knew some techniques and I was right. He was really good with his muscular hands and was able to ease the tension away from her shoulders quickly.

I undressed, leaving only my briefs on and walked over to the other end of the bathtub. I reached into the water and began to rub her feet. My wife was a little taken aback but the magic of Jose's hands on her shoulder made her relax again.

My wife was starting to enjoy the moment. Two pairs of strong hands kneading her tired shoulders and feet. I slowly moved my hand up my wife's legs and felt her up. She started to tingle from the touches. Jose quickly got out of his clothes, leaving only his briefs holding in a massive bulge.

By now my wife was in wonderland. The combination of tiredness, alcohol, soft music, soft bubbles, soft hands and sexual arousal was taking an effect on her. She was enjoying every single moment and did not mind her body exposed to or being touched by Jose.

I moved my hands up slowly to her pussy and began to look for her clit. Her hands were already there playing with it. She lifted her hands away and my hands took over. She then reached up to feel Jose's bulging triceps and pulled his hands down lower to her chest. Jose's hands submerged into the water and softly grabbed her tits. She moaned as hands were now on the more private parts of her body.

Jose and I started to work on her erogenous parts, her clit and her nipples. My wife began to moan louder and louder as the sensitive bits were caressed and teased. I moved my index finger in a circle motion around her clit, the way she liked it. Jose started softly pinching her nipples. Everything was working for her as she started to tense up and twitch from the arousal. After five minutes of titillating, she reached a climax but it was a short one. She wanted more and reached for another glass of champagne.

I signaled to Jose that we should switch places and he agreed. I moved over to my wife and gave her a deep kiss while Jose slowly placed his hands into the warm water and started feeling for my wife's legs. He found her calves and slowly moved his hands upwards.

I planted wet kisses into the mouth of my wife, tasting her tongue, keeping her distracted from what Jose was doing. She was moaning under her breath as Jose slowly made his way up her thighs to her pubic area. Jose found her pussy and began softly teasing it. My wife opened her eyes and looked at Jose and gave him a naughty grin before turning to kiss me again.

Jose found her clit under the water and began playing with it. My wife was in ecstasy and I sense another orgasm is coming. I kissed my wife's neck and began sucking on her soft skin. She liked it.

As Jose was teasing my wife's clit with one hand, he began to search for her pussy opening with his other hand. He found it and began to tease her pussy opening. She moaned every time his fingers found the lips of her pussy.

Jose punched my wife's clit, which made her moan and easily slipped two fingers into her soaked pussy unannounced. My wife twitched and began to spread her legs, moving them out of the water over the sides of the tub to allow more access for Jose.

Jose began to move his fingers in and out of her pussy. I found her nipples and began to pinch them gently, the way she liked it. We continued the assault on her sensitive bits for another five minutes and my wife was ready to cum again. This time it was more violent. With a loud scream, my wife convulsed in a massive orgasm. She twitched so hard that her arms and legs thrashed the water causing a massive splash that got me and Jose soaked all over.

After ten seconds of waves of orgasms passing through my wife, she calmed down again, panting to catch her breath. She opened her eyes and giggled at us, soaking wet with water dripping down our bare torsos.

We all giggled together at the sight of us in a wet mess, but the fun is not over yet. Jose decided to go into the shower to wash the soap off his body. He stood up and headed into the huge glass box. My wife stared at his tight bums as he slowly walked away.

My wife reached out her right hand and asked to help out of the bathtub. I held her left hand and helped her stand up. She was gorgeous. That was the first time that day I had seen her naked.

As she stepped out of the bathtub, my wife did something unexpected. Instead of reaching for a bathrobe, she decided to walk towards the shower to join Jose.

In The Shower

Jose was naked by now and had warm water from the rain shower flowing down from his head to his toes. He had his back facing us and was unaware that my wife was walking towards him. She quietly pulled open the shower door and stepped in, and placed her hands on his broad strong shoulders. Jose was a little startled and turned around to see who was behind him. He smiled when he saw my wife in her full naked glory standing in front of him.

My wife leaned forward and gave Jose a wet kiss. Her hands began to explore his fit muscular body and he did the same, starting from her neck and making his way down to her breasts.

He cupped her firm full breast and took a good look at them. That was the first time he had seen her bare bosoms up close. The previous time she had her lacy bra on. Jose admired the beautiful and sexy form in front of him and began to feel her up, gently going over each and every one of her curves, giving her tingles.

It was an amazing sight. I could see both their bodies coming together under the rain shower. The glass of the shower was fogging up but I could still see them kissing deeply, hands all over each other, making out like lovers as though I wasn't there. I stood and watched for a moment as my erection grew. I took off my briefs to give my manhood space to grow.

I then proceeded to step into the shower and join them. The shower cubicle was huge, around 15 square feet in size with a stone bench at one side. There was ample room to accommodate all three of us. Maybe it was built for this purpose.

I came up to behind my wife and began to run my fingers over her back. She broke her kiss with Jose momentarily, turned around and gave me a deep kiss, before returning to focus on Jose's lips. It was sensual. Three consenting adults in the shower together feeling up each other but I knew who was having the most fun.

I reached out for some sweet smelling shower gel and began to lather up my wife from the back. Jose began to do the same. My wife was in bliss, sandwiched between two hunks who were gently and slowly giving her a slippery rub down. We went over every part of her body. Her shoulders, her neck, under her boobs, her inner thighs, her armpits, below her bum, everywhere but her most sensitive bits. She was enjoying every moment, letting out a giggle once in a while when she felt ticklish.

We then added more soap and proceeded to clean her sensitive zones. I reached out from behind and started to soap up her ass hole down to her pussy. Jose began to play with her nipples, while continuing to kiss her deeply. My wife began to moan every time her nipples are pinched and her ass and pussy opening is touched. She was building up another orgasm.

Jose then began to move hands hands down her tummy to her groin area, reaching her clit. At the same time, I began to probe her asshole. She flustered, in anticipation of what was going to happen next. We played with her clit and opening for a few minutes to build up the tension.

Fingered to Submission

In unison, both Jose and I began to invade her pussy and asshole with a finger. The soap and her juices made it easy for us to slip our fingers in. She moaned and immediately parted her legs to give us better access. We took the cue and went in deeper. My wife moaned louder as she was being penetrated. Jose then added another finger and she moaned again. I could feel Jose moving her hands in and out of her pussy as my wife jerked everytime Jose's fingers entered her. I picked up on the rhythm and did the same to her asshole, until we were synchronized. My wife was now squeezed between us, fingers invading her pussy and asshole at the same time. There was no room between us. She was like a helpless prey, trapped between two predators, being skewered at both ends and loving it.

My wife started to moan louder and louder and we began to increase our pressure and speed. She was building up to a climax and we were taking her there. She let out a loud scream as a massive wave of orgasm flowed through my wife's body. With the shower running and water flowing down our bodies, her scream of pure ecstasy could not be heard from outside the suite, I hoped.

We didn't stop and continued the relentless assault on her. Just as she was calming down, another wave of orgasm hit her and she let out another loud scream, like a banshee. Still, we didn't stop as we knew she could go on. So we continued the movement of our hands, fingers moving in and out of her pussy and ass. By now, her openings were relaxed and welcoming us in. Within thirty seconds, she was hit by another wave of orgasm.

It went on for around five minutes, my wife, hit with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasures until finally her legs were too weak to hold her up. We gently sat her down on the bench to rest. She was panting, gasping for air. She felt humiliated by the total loss of control, having her body totally exposed, explored and played by us but she enjoyed it. It was probably the best series of multiple orgasms she had had ever.

Returning the Favor

We showered off the foam from my wife's body and prepared to stop and let her rest, but she had other plans. She looked up at us and smiled. She then reached out and began to touch our erected cocks. She wasn't done, she wanted more.

With a cock in each hand, my wife began stroking them softly. She looked up at our faces and smiled sheepishly. She then proceeded to pull our cocks towards her face, rubbing the shafts on her cheeks. With her hands still covered with soap, she began to stroke our cocks to life, moving faster and faster with every stroke.

My wife was jerking us off, one cock in each hand. Her fingers were wrapped around our shaft but she could hardly cover Jose's thick engorged member due to its girth. I was more impressed than jealous. On and off, my wife would suck on our cock heads. Tasting our pre-cum together with the soap. She was fantastic, conquering us with her hands.

She began sucking harder and harder on our cocks, rotating between the two. Jose was moaning and it looked like he was about to explode, and so was I. My wife continued with the action, determined to send us over the edge.

After one more minute and almost in unison, me and Jose exploded. We both let out loud grunts and shot our spunk onto my wife's face that was just inches away. She was ready for it, opening her mouth to let spurts of cum land on her tongue. Most of the spunk landed on her hair, face, chest and tits. She continued to stroke us, making sure each and every last drop of semen is expelled from our cocks. We were both conquered by my wife.

We let out a final moan and deposited our final drops of cum on her. She giggled at us, proud of her handy work. She proceeded to clean us both up with her tongue, licking off all remnants of cum from our cock heads, lapping up an intoxicating mixture of cum, soap and water.

Pussy Punishment

Jose was still erect and wanted more. He stood my wife up and took over the bench she was sitting on. He grabbed her waist from behind and pulled her down to his lap. I held onto my wife's hands to make sure she did not slip. She parted her legs slightly and sat down onto Jose slowly, allowing his massive engorged cock to slide into her pussy. She let out a moan as his penis entered her. She slowly adjusted herself, to allow more and more of Jose cock to penetrate her, until she was fully rested on his lap. That is a good six to seven inches of fine cock, embedded deep into my wifes pussy. She opened up her legs and rested them outside of Jose's legs, and began to grind him.

My wife started to move, moaning as she enjoyed the big cock deep inside her. I stood in front of her and fed her my cock. She took it in greedily but she was gentle as she knew my cock head could be sensitive after cumming.

Jose began to grab onto my wife's waist and lift her slightly before pulling her down hard. He was making her ride his cock. She moaned in pleasure as she bounced up and down Jose's cock, while trying hard to keep my cock in her mouth.

Soon the bouncing became faster and harder. She had trouble holding steady and she had to let go of my cock. I continued to hold onto her hands to make sure she was steady as she bounced higher and higher, her grunts and moans becoming louder and louder as her pussy was being stretched by the massive cock.

She then let out a loud scream as a wave of orgasm hit her. Jose pulled her down so that his cock would be fully embedded in her sore pussy, holding her in position until the screaming and the wave of orgasm passed.

12