Single Hostess Poker Night

Story Info
Shared wife is poker hostess and prize.
7.5k words
4.29
48.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story title is "Single Hostess Poker Night" to differentiate it from another night I will eventually write about. That other night involved five men playing poker and three women serving as "entertainment." This story is about the evening where my wife was the only woman there and served very well as the prize and entertainment.

- - - - - - - - -

You can read a million stories about women hosting poker parties for their husbands, or being lost as part of a bet during a poker game, etc. This story is about my wife, Dana, and a fantasy she had that I set up to make come true for her. Before I get into the story I should describe Dana and give you a bit of background.

At the time of this adventure, Dana had just turned 50 years old. She's a mother of two, grandmother of six and we've been married for over 25 years. When we met, I was the fourth guy she ever had sex with but about ten years after we got married we got involved in the swinger lifestyle and, at the time of this story, she'd been with six other men. We started out just sharing her with other men because she'd had limited experiences prior to our marriage and we gradually grew into being a full-swap group play couple. Neither of us is bi-sexual, but neither of us is phobic about avoiding contact either. Our adventures had included Dana being with two men at once on a few occasions and being watched by others as she was fucked or spit roasted. She once told me that one of her favorite fantasies was to be the prize in a poker game and I decided to make that fantasy come true for her. She is five feet six inches tall and has a curvy 165 pound figure. Her D-cup chest has little sag despite breast-feeding two children and her butt/legs are firm thanks to hours of walking, running and doing squats. She keeps her hair fairly short (which I love because I enjoy having her neck exposed) but it's long enough to get a handful of if I feel the need to control her in that fashion. She is sometimes submissive and enjoys a "take charge" guy but she's also afraid of having no control at all. We work with it.

For this particular event, I invited over a few friends who we knew were in the lifestyle. They were either guys Dana had played with before or that we'd met at parties and she'd indicated she'd enjoy playing with them. They were:

Dan - a white guy in his early forties. Well built with a military background and sporting about six or seven inches of circumcised cock. We'd seen him in action at house parties we'd attended and he seemed to be able to fuck forever, staying hard even after he'd cum.

Joe - a white guy (of Irish decent, so he was pale skinned with freckles) in his late thirties. He was still in the military reserves and otherwise worked for the government. He kept his hair buzzed short, was quite the gym rat and had a thing for "older" ladies. We'd met him at a hotel party and Dana had made out with him some but beyond kissing and touching, they hadn't played. He had a bigger than average cock and was also circumcised.

Ron - a white guy in his early fifties. He was the husband of Betty and we had played with the couple in the past. Ron was the guy who first got Dana to enjoy being spanked and spurred her curiosity about anal sex. I had enjoyed his wife Betty a couple times and we had planned to party in the future as Betty wanted to be DPd again (she had been once but I wasn't involved) and she wanted to watch Dana being spit roasted again (it had happened between Ron and I at a hotel party we were all at). Ron was an average build guy with about a six inch cock but it was thick - almost as big around as my wrist and Dana loved the way it felt.

Larry - the only black guy in attendance. He was in his early forties, well built, clean shaven to include his head. We had met him through some other friends in the lifestyle but Dana hadn't ever played with him. One of the things on our sexual "to do" list was to play with a black couple as neither of us ever had and both of us were curious. His profile on the swinger site we belonged to had some photos and I knew Dana wouldn't be disappointed if he won. He looked to have about a nine inch long, pretty thick (but not as thick as Ron) cock that was circumcised. He had a thing for married white women, especially those that were moms and who liked to fuck in front of their husbands.

Leading up to the event, I had told Dana that I was having some friends over, that they were all guys we knew from the lifestyle and that I hoped she'd be willing to play hostess for the event. When she asked what was going on I just told her that they were coming over to hang out, watch a game on TV, maybe play some cards but I made it all sound very vague. Part of what she wanted in her fantasy was the illusion of having no choice. She wanted to be playing hostess out of a sense of duty to her husband and providing sexual services as if she couldn't say no. It was simply an expectation and she WOULD do it - without question. If she knew what was going on she did a good job of not showing it.

What she couldn't have known but I made sure of, was that every man attending had been tested for all diseases or viruses and that every man had had a vasectomy. I wanted whoever won to be able to fuck Dana bareback as I know one of her greatest pleasures is feeling a man's cock pulse as she shoots his cum into her - preferably as deep as he can reach. Being able to fuck without condoms was going to be the biggest surprise for Dana.

When Friday afternoon arrived I made sure I groomed her and she showered before we had a light dinner. I had laid out what I wanted her to wear and when she saw the outfit she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What?" I asked with a smile. "All these guys have either seen you naked, played with you or said they wanted to at some point. If you're going to play hostess for our gathering, I think it would be nice if you were dressed sexy."

She looked at me for a few minutes longer, probably to make sure I knew she was only agreeing to make me happy, and then she got dressed. The crotchless pantyhose were first followed by a black thong. On the small front patch of cloth it said, "Return to hubby used." She put on a thin black bra covered by a tight black tank top. A short skirt and sheer white blouse went on last. She wore flat shoes mostly because she doesn't care for heels and we both knew she wouldn't have shoes on for long anyway.

Our guests started showing up about 6:30 and by 7 everyone had arrived. Each guest was offered a drink when they came in and we had gotten comfortable around our kitchen breakfast bar with a couple grabbing seats at our kitchen table. When they arrived, Dan, Joe and Ron shook my hand and hugged Dana. Ron gave her a smack on the ass and told her how sexy she looked. Dan squeezed instead of smacked and lifted her skirt a little as he let go, showing those behind her a glimpse of her ass cheeks. Joe said he felt left out and came back to get two handfuls of her ass, hugging her tight and, I'm sure, grinding his cock against her belly as he did so.

Larry was the last to arrive and the only person we hadn't met in person yet. He was very polite, shaking my hand as I welcomed him into our home. He knew Dan and Joe, or had at least met them casually at lifestyle parties. When I introduced him to Dana he reached out his hand as if to shake, but she ignored it and hugged him like she had everyone else. After a heartbeat of a pause, he hugged back but I saw that he kept his hands above her waist. I suspected that might change later but for now, at least he had been warmly welcomed into our home.

We continued chatting for about a half hour. All of the men had been filled in on my plan and knew that I wanted the idea of a card game to seem spontaneous. About a half hour later someone asked about showing us a card trick and we all gathered around the table to watch it. Then Ron suggested we play some poker. He even asked Dana to join and suggested strip poker, but Dan quickly shot that idea down because he didn't "want to sit around looking at limp dicks." Larry said he hadn't brought any cash for poker and I said it was okay. We wouldn't play for money, but would use chips to keep track of who was winning or losing.

At that point Ron said it was no fun to play if there was no real prize, so after a momentary pause, I said, "Okay... I volunteer Dana to be the prize. The men all hooted and whistled and Dana even blushed slightly. She didn't object though and when I looked at her she gave me a nod to let me know she was okay with it. I looked back to the group and said, "Here's how we'll do this...

"Dana will serve as our hostess while we play. We'll play Texas Hold'Em and change the dealer with each hand. Every time the deal gets around to me, Dana will lose a piece of clothing of her choice. While she comes around to check on us or serve us, you are allowed to touch her in any way you like and if she doesn't like it, she'll let you know." I paused and looked around and got nods of understanding from everyone. Dana was smiling and had a flush to her skin that let me know she was excited.

"When Dana is down to just her pantyhose, we'll count up chips to see who has what. Since I'm the host and Dana's my wife, I'll step aside for any prizes." I paused and smiled. "I'm going to enjoy her after all of you leave anyway." There were chuckles all around. I pretended to think about things for a minute but had planned all this out way in advance.

"Whichever player has the lowest amount of chips will get a lap dance from Dana. It won't be long, but it'll be enjoyable I assure you. Second lowest will get a handjob from Dana. Third lowest will get a blowjob from Dana. That'll leave the winner who can take Dana upstairs to our guest room and do anything she agrees to." I paused and looked around again. "Do we all agree?" I got a round of eager head nods and a couple, "Yeps." And with that, our poker game began.

I had the first deal and as we played, Dana slowly walked around the table, dragging her hands across shoulders, caressing necks with her fingertips and pausing here and there to stand close to a player, her boobs right next to his head/face. The deal went around the table from me to Dan, to Joe, to Ron and to Larry. When it came back to me, I called Dana over, put an arm around her so my hand rested on her hip and said, "Baby... deal is back to me. That means you lose a piece of clothing. Your choice." Dana smiled, gave me a very sarcastic sounding, "Yes, dear," and looked around the table. Very deliberately she unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it open and back off her shoulders. There were several comments about the pleasure of seeing more bare skin and the game began again.

Once again, the deal went around the table and I realized that everyone was making an earnest effort to win except for me. My chips weren't even going to be counted when the game was over, and I knew I was going to play with Dana after everyone was gone, so whether I won or lost seemed academic. On the other hand, simply losing every hand wouldn't be any fun, so I tried to pay more attention. Dana seemed to follow the play around the table as best she could, and I noticed she continued to touch every man along the way. They were certainly all touching her as well. Dan and Joe seemed to focus on the newly bared skin of her upper arms and shoulders while Ron (who I knew was an ass man focused on feeling her butt. Larry seemed to also enjoy caressing her below the waist, caressing her ass and thighs, with his hand occasionally wandering up under her skirt to squeeze her naked ass cheeks.

When the deal got back around to me again, Dana was next to me, my arm around her waist, hand on her hip. "What are you going to lose for us next?" I asked her with a smile. I knew if she took off the tank top, her breasts would be all but visible through the sheer think black bra she had on. If she lost the skirt, her ass would be on display, but her pussy would be covered by the small triangular patch of cloth on the thong. The message there would be clear for all to see and the invitation plain.

With a big smile on her face, she stepped back from me, reached to the zipper on the side of her skirt, unzipped it and pushed it past her hips to drop to the floor. She caught it on her foot and lifted it up for me to grab and she put it over on the end of the sofa in our family room with her blouse. I noticed that every man watched her ass as she walked and when she was coming back, Larry stopped her to read her thong. "Return to hubby used." He looked over at me. "You a cuck?"

"Not hardly," I replied with a smile to show I wasn't offended. "I just like watching my wife have fun and be pleasured." He nodded his understanding and gave Dana's ass a light smack as she went by him.

Once again the game play continued and as Dana followed the deal around the table, I noticed that everyone's hands seemed to be on her ass now, traveling up and down her thighs and that she was getting the occasional caress across that front patch of the thong. On a couple occasions I saw her eyes close slightly and a look of pleasure glaze across her face when fingers were dragged over her pussy, even through the cloth. I saw Ron reach up between her thighs when she was next to him and guessed he was getting a nice feel of her wet pussy. Of all the men at the table, he was the one, next to me, who had played with her most. He was most familiar. I knew he'd show Dana a good time if he won, but since I knew she'd enjoy a new cock even more, I was hoping one of the other men would win.

As the game continued, the men's hands were getting more and more familiar with my wife's body. Every piece of exposed skin got caressed at some point and I'm pretty sure all of them hand reached between her legs to get a feel of her wetness. A couple had caressed and squeezed a boob through the tank top and bra, but I knew that wouldn't be there much longer.

When the deal reached me again, I saw that Dan was almost out of chips and hoped he wouldn't have to go out. It was more fun if everyone was still playing. Dana came to stand next to me but before I could even put my arm around her, she pulled her tank top off up over her head. Her curves looked deliciously sexy covered in just the thin sheer black bra, the tiny thong patch and her crotchless pantyhose. Crotchless might not be the best way to describe them. It was more like a one-piece garter and thigh highs. Her entire ass was uncovered as was all of the skin around and above her pubis.

Knowing that after the deal made another round of the table, she'd be losing another piece of clothing and the next round after that would be the last, everyone seemed eager to get the play going. Once again Dana followed the deal around the table and while all of the men enjoyed feeling and caressing her, she was getting more into teasing them. I enjoyed watching as her sheer-covered boobs rubbed on the sides of faces and she wiggled down to reach for crotches, caressing and squeezing what she found. The guys took every advantage to touch and caress her. The smell of wet pussy was plain in the air as she got fingered more and more - the thong seeming not to matter at all. More than one of the men got a mouthful of sheer covered nipple.

By the time the deal got around to me again, you could feel the tension in the air. No one had counted chips as we played, but it was obvious that Larry and Dan had the biggest piles in front of them. Dan was pretty low, and Ron seemed to be holding his own. We all knew the reality: a single hand could drastically shift the balance of holdings and there would be five more hands played before we finished; one more round of the table.

Dana took her time next to me, standing and smiling, caressing my neck and commenting on how much she was enjoying everyone's company. As she was talking, quite casually as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on, she reached down to her hips, hooked her thumbs in the thong side straps and pushed them down. She continued to talk as she pushed them past her hips and down her thighs, bending slightly to get them to drop. As she stood up, all of us got a good view of her neatly trimmed pussy, seeing the lips just slightly parting as she lifted her foot to take the thong from it. She handed me the thong and leaned down to kiss me, smiling and thanking me for the evening so far.

It took some willpower to continue the game, but we managed. Dana followed the deal around the table, and no one seemed in a hurry. By the same token, everyone seemed to want the game to be over. I dealt and nothing seemed to change much in holdings. Dan dealt and, to everyone's amazement, Joe bluffed Larry out of most of his chips. Joe dealt and lost most of what he'd won to Ron. Ron dealt and the entire table seemed to come out almost even. Then Larry dealt the last deal of the game and you could almost feel the tension in the air. The play was very deliberate. The men carefully thought about what they were doing and no one so much as twitched between bets. Dana was standing between Ron and Larry and as Larry played, I noticed Ron's hand working between Dana's legs. She was a distraction to the entire table as she put both hands on it, leaning over slightly and spreading her legs a bit. Her pussy was so juicy wet we could hear the slurping sounds being made as Ron's fingers worked in and out of her. Then it was time to show down and I wondered how much pussy juice was going to be on the cards from Ron's fingers.

When the last hand had been showed it was obvious Larry was the big winner. Everyone else had to count their pot and Larry did too - but that was academic. Larry was holding almost $500 in chips. Ron was second with just under $400. Joe was holding a little over $300. I had about $250 and Dan had what remained out of the $1,500 we'd divided up evenly at the beginning of the game. My holdings pretty much didn't count towards winning my prize from Dana though, so the winners of each prize were:

Larry was going to go alone upstairs with Dana to do whatever she wanted (and I KNEW she was going to get well fucked)

Ron was going to get a blow job from Dana.

Joe was going to get a hand job from Dana.

Dan was going to get a lap dance from Dana after she stripped off her bra.

I was only slightly surprised when Dana took control of the events after everyone's pot had been counted. "Alright," she said with a devilish grin, "we're going to have to take this party into the family room." She took off her bra like it was an afterthought and threw it over the back of my chair as I stood up. Looked at me she said, "Baby, will you bring a chair into the family room?" She looked around at everyone else and said, "You all can get comfortable on the sofa, except you, Dan. You can sit in the chair Wolf's bringing in." Looking back at me as I carried the chair in, she asked, "Do you have music picked out?"

I nodded as I put the chair in place and said, "Yes. It's one song, just under five minutes long. What you allow him to do as far as touching you or you touching him is up to you." She nodded her understanding and reached her hand out to Dan as he was walking over. She led him to the chair but before he could sit down, she squatted in front of him and undid his pants, pulling them to his ankles and displaying his manhood for everyone to see. The rest of us spread out on the L-shaped sofa to enjoy watching her dance.

Dan sat down and was not shy about stroking his quickly growing shaft as the rest of us sat down to watch the show. I started the music (Brick House by The Commodores) and Dana began to move. My wife isn't big on dancing, but she was into it, gyrating her hips, cupping and caressing her boobs and moving around in close proximity to Dan. Dan was watching it all (as were the rest of us). During various parts of her dance she had backed up to Dan, shaking and wiggling her ass in his face, her legs spread and her pussy plainly visible to him. She dipped her hips several tips and rubbed the slit of her sex up or down the length of his dick, adding her juices to the lubrication he needed while he was stroking. As the song got closer to the end, she turned and straddled him, her legs spread wide and her pussy steadily rubbing up and down the length of his cock. His mouth was going back and forth from nipple to nipple, sucking and gently biting and just as the song closed, he sprayed his cum all over himself, getting a bit on the front of Dana as well.

12