Singles Awareness Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful," he murmured, tearing his eyes away from her body to lock eyes with her.

She smiled brightly. "You too," she said. It occurred to each of them that this was technically romantic, but they decided not to mention it.

Sofia lay down next to Eric and draped one arm across his chest. He cradled her head in one arm and held her hand with the other. She relished him, the warmth of his skin and the sensation of his body as it anchored hers.

"Now where was I?" she asked.

"With me," he replied, and she smiled.

"More specifically," she said, taking hold of his cock.

He groaned and held her, one hand at her waist, as she slowly stroked him. Feeling him stiffen, she listened to the sharp intake of his breath. His eyes were closed as the sensation washed over him. Sofia felt certain that she was enjoying his pleasure almost as much as he was.

His hand wandered down to her ass, cupping it and pulling her closer.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Here," Eric said, scooting over just enough to give her room to lie down.

She smiled. "I don't know how we're going to manage the geometry here. How can we - oh!"

Eric was running his hand along her hip and down her thigh. Sofia gasped and fell back onto the bed, as he continued to lightly caress her trembling body. Each time he moved his hand up, he inched closer to her inner thigh.

"You are - oh - making it hard to work," she panted.

"What kind of support would I be," he asked, his fingers trailing over her bush, "if I let you do all the work?"

Sofia couldn't manage a coherent reply. Grabbing the sheets with one hand, she opened her legs, letting Eric's hand move freely between them. He ran his fingers along her lips, feeling her heat and moisture, and listened to her erratic breathing. One finger slipped just barely inside, her lips opening to welcome his entrance. She moaned, quietly but insistently. He could swear that touching her was getting him just as excited as her earlier attention to his cock.

He moved his fingers back and forth along her lips. She squeaked as he reached her clit, and clasped his hand to keep it in place. He circled the nub, listening to her moaning incoherently, and wondered how he got this lucky.

She released his hand, letting hers fall to the bed. He ran his fingers down lower and slipped one inside her. He slid in deep, her pussy enveloping him and holding him tight. He caressed her, his finger petting her before he slid it back inside.

Glancing over, he found her looking back at him in wonder. She gasped, each breath almost a moan, but she held his gaze. He saw pleasure in her expression, but there was something else rising up - an almost hungry expression.

"More," she groaned. "I want more."

He nodded, and was about to add a second finger before she spoke.

"No," she smiled, restraining his wrist. "That's not what I mean." She moved his hand, rolled over, and straddled him, her eyes never leaving his.

"Wait," he said. "We don't - I don't have any protection."

She stroked his cock, and he gasped. "I'm on the pill," she said, "for reasons which used to be unrelated to you." She hesitated, and for a moment she looked vulnerable. "Do you want this?"

"God, yes," he said.

She smiled, both relieved and eager. "Okay," she whispered. Carefully positioning herself, she guided his cock to her cleft. For a moment they both stared at the place where they connected, his head just parting her lips.

"This is-" he began, just as she lowered herself with a moan, driving his cock into her pussy with one long stroke.

He gasped, the sudden entry into her tight warm channel almost making him lose control. Biting his lip, he held her hips, enjoying the feel of her body, inside and out. She adjusted her hips, her legs gripping his, and stared into his eyes.

"I didn't mean to interrupt you," she said with her half-grin.

He laughed, harder than he'd expected, and slid his hands up to her head and pulled her close. He felt her grin as they kissed, and he raised his hips up to meet hers as her pelvis ground against his.

Raising herself, she changed angles, and he glanced down. There were almost too many beautiful sights for him to process. Her legs moved and her hips rocked back and forth as she chased the right rhythm. Each time she rose up, he could see her wet lips opening to let him in, The loose curls of her bush framed the picture nicely.

She leaned down closer, her face next to his, and kissed his cheek. Settling into a slow rhythm, her hips rubbed against his while his cock stayed nestled within her depth. Her breasts jostled against his chest, while her hair swung wildly from the sway of her body.

"Oh God," she murmured into his ear.

"Oh, Sofia," he said.

She lifted herself, opening her eyes. "Doing okay down there?" she asked.

He nodded. "Never better," he said, realizing that he meant it quite literally.

She nodded, her eyes closing again as she continued to rock atop his hips. "You...you are really nice."

He smiled. "Ditto," he said. He couldn't find the right words to express what he meant, and he suspected that there weren't any. English would just have to do, though.

He set his hands gently onto her hips, wanting to feel her move, but careful not to push her away from wherever she needed to be. All the sensations were new - the curve of her hips, the softness of her skin, the varied motions of her hips as she explored. It would take him a while to get to his peak from here, but he realized he was okay with that. Her pleasure was as much joy as his - maybe even more.

She straightened her legs out, and locked her ankles around his. Her breath was labored as she peered deeply into his eyes, trying to read his reaction.

"I can let you be on top if you want," she offered. "I wanna be your support too."

He shook his head. "You've got somewhere you're trying to get," he said with a grin. "I can be your support, but I'll be your mount too."

She smiled and wrinkled her nose. "I'm not sure if that's an appropriate metaphor."

"Well, it's definitely not romantic in the traditional sense," he admitted. "But, really. Keep going."

She gave him a direct yet fleeting kiss, and resumed her journey. At first, she moved slowly, her eyes fixed on his. Soon, however, she lost focus as her pleasure slowly built, and she had to close her eyes. Eric watched her expression shift, her color rising as she involuntarily made a hundred subtle, beautiful expressions, ones that he couldn't find words for and that he hoped he'd never forget.

Sofia bent forward again, using Eric's shoulders for stability. She kissed him deeply, at least for a moment, but couldn't contain her gasps and moans for long. Eric held her close, with her head next to his, as she expressed her pleasure into his ear. There couldn't be any sound in the world more exciting.

Eric felt Sofia's ear rubbing against his nose, the gentleness of the touch a contrast to the intensity in her hips. He kissed her ear, starting at the lobe and tracing up the arc.

"Oh... yes," she whimpered.

She rose back up, again sitting on his hips and pushing herself down onto his lap. She felt wonderfully full with his cock inside her, thrusting into her pussy and stretching her. Every touch flooded her body with pleasure, and every touch made her want more. She found the rhythm to send her higher, but a release was elusive.

"Oh," Eric moaned.

She bounced on his cock, partially freeing it and then reclaiming her prize. She smiled at him, as he gently caressed her legs. It was beautiful, the way he supported her. He was giving her exactly what she needed, and she planned to take every bit of it.

She frowned for a moment. Her climax was still just out of reach. "Sorry, I don't know what I want," she said.

"That's alright," he replied. "We're not in a hurry."

Feeling more secure, she ground against him with her face just above his. He caressed her breasts each time she rose off his chest. Finally, the temptation was too great, and he tried to capture one in his mouth, his lips just barely reaching their target before she moved out of reach. Her pace increased as she mewled softly. Kissing her again, he repeated his quest to capture a nipple as she continued to rise and fall. He lost count of how many times he'd kissed her, how many times she'd risen and then taken him back inside.

Numbers didn't matter, though. He didn't know why he was lucky enough to share this moment with Sofia, but he wouldn't change a thing.

She sped up again, her hips pressing hard against his. Her eyes were tightly shut, her mouth was open, and her tangled hair swung around her. Suddenly she growled, deep in her throat, and he smiled in awe.

"Oh God," she gasped, her expression conflicted. "That just came out."

"I have never been more turned on," he said. "Just fuck me."

He thought he could see a bit of a smile, but she said nothing else, only returned to her work. Her hips bounced against his with a desperate intensity. He wrapped her in his arms and felt her heartbeat race, matching his in tempo. Her pussy pulled him higher, and he wondered if her climax would push him over the edge, as well.

"Oh," she moaned in his ear, tension radiating off her body.

"Yes," he replied.

"Oh God yes!"

Eric looked down at her back, entranced. She was sweaty, her muscles tense, her ass frantically rising and falling. He held her tight, breathing in the scent of her hair, her musk, her excitement.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Yes!" she cried out, as she drove their hips together one more time. Suddenly, her body stilled while her cunt tightened around his cock. Her pussy muscles squeezing him again and again as her pleasure overtook her. He held her shoulders, her head leaning against him as she fell. She moaned, loudly and incoherently, her pleasure too intense to allow for words. Hips flexed, her pussy still clenched around his cock. The climb had been so sweet that the peak was almost too much for her. She succumbed to the wave of pleasure, not caring how loudly she was moaning. It didn't matter who knew. She was falling, and he was catching her.

"BRB," she mumbled, as he pulled her tight.

"It's okay," he reassured her. "No rush."

Time must still be passing at the normal rate, Sofia thought to herself. It's not stopping just because of me and what I feel. Even people who celebrate Valentine's Day have to deal with objective reality. But part of her believed that the moment when she opened her eyes to see the curve of his shoulder, and felt the rush of endorphins as her body exulted in Eric's presence, could last forever.

She embraced him, running her finger up and down his arm. His arms moved down, holding her hips while thrusting gently but insistently.

"I know who's getting MVP for this game," she murmured.

He kissed her forehead. "I'm not done playing, if that's alright," he said.

"You're not, are you," she teased. She glanced at him, then at the bed next to her, slowly regaining control of her faculties. "I can roll over if you want."

He nodded. It was something of a dance, the way they scooted to the edge of the bed and flipped over while keeping their hips together. Eric nudged her ankles, and she spread her legs. He began with long, slow thrusts. The angle was different, and Sofia smiled at the feeling of fullness that came with it. Now that she'd reached her peak, the pleasure she felt no longer demanded anything of her; she needed only to enjoy it.

Eric smiled at her, and tried to brush a strand of her wavy hair away from her face. Another strand was pulled along, ending up where the first one had been.

Sofia giggled. "Fighting a losing battle there."

Shaking his head, he smiled. "It's not a battle."

He adjusted his pace, trying to find the right rhythm. He held her gaze at first, wanting to maintain every possible contact with her, but after a few moments he couldn't help but close his eyes as the sensation flooded him. She caressed his face, reveling in the touch.

"See, your hair is way easier," she said, massaging her fingers through his scalp.

"That's only because it's short right now," he managed. "If it was long - oh - I bet it'd be as crazy as yours."

"That's a tall order," she grinned. "But I'm distracting you."

He shook his head. "No," he said. "You are most definitely not."

Her hands moved to his spine, her fingers gliding across his skin. "What am I doing, then?"

He tried to shrug, but couldn't quite manage it while supporting himself at the same time. He lowered himself, with one hand on her shoulder, so that she could hold him. "I think you're being my support," he said.

"Okay," she said. Wrapping her arms around him, she hooked her ankles around his, and enjoyed the feeling of his weight. She closed her eyes and listened to his breathing grow more staccato with each passing second. His thrusts were deep and filled her wholly while his hips rubbed against hers.

Sofia tried to think of something appropriate to say, without sounding too romantic. It wasn't easy. Eric was leaning close, breathing directly into her ear. She shared his mounting excitement as his body slowly rose to the peak. No one had ever cum inside her. He'd brought her to her peak, and she wanted to see what he'd look like, what he'd feel like, when she did the same for him.

"Sofia," he moaned. He looked and saw his happiness mirrored in his eyes. Going faster, his thrusts became less controlled..

"Yes?" she whispered back.

"Just..." He kissed her without breaking her gaze. "Just...you," he said. "You're wonderful and I can't hardly find words for it."

"That's okay," she said. "Just show me."

"I won't tell anyone we were being romantic," he added.

Sofia laughed, and caressed his face. "It'll be our secret."

Eric smiled and kissed her again. Their hips barely touched as he alternated between driving in and partially retreating. She wondered if he was feeling as much pent-up desire as she'd felt earlier. She hoped so.

"Do you want to cum for me?" she whispered.

He groaned, and she smiled broadly.

"It's okay," she said. "I'm safe. You don't have to hold back."

"Sofia," he gasped, his hips moving faster, his lungs trying to keep up with his frenetic pace.

"I've got you," she whispered, holding him tightly.

"Oh yes!" he cried out. His pace grew frantic, hips slapping against hers. He moaned wordlessly while keeping time with his thrusts. Suddenly, he buried his cock inside her and held still, pushing her back against the bed. She felt his cock stiffen and flex inside her, and listened to him moan as he filled her. Time seemed fluid here, too; she felt it was only a moment, yet also a lifetime that she spent in his embrace as he reached his climax. Pleasure radiated through him, waves of exultation flowing out through his voice, the muscles in his back, the movements of his cock. Her own orgasm had been wonderful, but it was a special treat to see someone she loved experience that same pleasure, and knowing that it was because of her.

He rested his head against her shoulder as he finished, his cock still twitching with the last of his orgasm.

"Oh God," he mumbled. "Oh, thank you."

"My pleasure," she replied. "Really."

"I can...if you need me to move, I can-"

"Ssh," she said. "I'm fine." She patted his ass reassuringly, and he chuckled. "Just stay here."

"Okay," he said. He nuzzled her neck and kissed her softly. She smiled.

"You have some good sustain," she finally joked.

"I do my best," he said. "I just..." he shook his head. "I don't know how I got this lucky. What I did to deserve you, and how do I keep doing it if I don't know?"

"Nah," she yawned. "Don't think of it like that." Trailing her fingers up and down his neck, she continued, "Just think that you make me happy, and I want to make you happy. That's all we need."

He rested his head next to hers. "Okay," he sighed. "Ditto." He paused, enjoying the rhythm of her heart and the feel of her skin. "Happy Singles Awareness Day," he chuckled. "Even though we aren't singles any more."

"Even so," she said, "You really made my party." Closing her eyes, she leaned her head against his. Slowly, without either of them meaning to, they drifted off to sleep.

--

"She's going to be grumpy," Li Jing said.

"She's quite familiar with my shenanigans," Maisie replied. She pushed open the door to the dorm and held it for Li Jing, who managed to blush. Maisie smiled rakishly and fell in next to her. "It's part of my charm."

"She's been organizing this for weeks," Li Jing went on. "And we did cancel awfully late."

Maisie took Li Jing's hand, deepening her blush. "We had good reason."

Li Jing squeezed her hand. "We're gonna apologize, okay?"

"Yeah," Maisie admitted. "I can take the fall for it. I'll just say I seduced you."

"You are making me blush a lot," Li Jing noted, her face now solidly crimson.

"Do you want me to stop?" Maisie asked, and Li Jing's smile answered her.

Maisie turned to find Sofia's door closed. Rather than knock, Maisie jumped up and grabbed the top of the doorframe. Bracing her feet on either side of the door, she pulled herself up to the transom window.

There was nobody on the couch, or the floor in front of the monitors. It looked like they'd been playing and then left the game running on two screens. Maisie frowned. Did they leave to get more food, or-

Ah.

Before she could look away, she saw Sofia and Eric's faces, and barely managed to avoid seeing more than that. Pursing her lips, she climbed down as silently as she could manage. Li Jing caught her eye, and read everything in her expression.

"They're...not coming to dinner," Maisie said. "I guess we'll apologize later."

Li Jing raised an eyebrow. "You aren't going to give Sofia a hard time about this, are you?"

Maisie shook her head. "I was only giving her a hard time because I wanted her to end up here-ish," she said. "I can't give them shit over it. They look way too happy for that."

Li Jing smiled slyly. She raised her hand to caress Maisie's cheek, and smiled as Maisie's cheeks finally flushed. "You know, you can be awfully sweet when you think no one's watching."

Maisie didn't know how to respond, so she took Li Jing's hand and walked back down the hall. As they reached the door, she glanced back at Sofia's door with just the ghost of a smirk on her lips. Happy Valentine's Day, she thought. Then, turning back, she gave Li Jing's hand a squeeze and walked with her to dinner.

***

Thanks to my first two readers: My wife and SueDanym.

12