Sinner Detective (Mom's Atonement)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a much better fit," she said boldly.

The mood in the room changed and it felt like the power had shifted in her direction. There was a devilish grin on the judge's face. Vicky understood men and had always used that to her advantage.

"Why are you doing this?" the judge asked. "Does it disgust you to have whores touching your son? Or is there something else?"

"I'm here to make my atonement for the sins of my past. I know I made a mistake cooperating with Internal Affairs. That mistake led to my conviction."

Judge Halper waged his finger. "Correction. You were sent to prison for extortion and racketeering, if I correctly recall."

It felt like a gut punch, but she played along.

"You're right," she reluctantly stated. "And I want to make sure that my son has a clean slate."

"How will you do that? Say it."

Vicky breathed deeply. "I'll do the initiation. I'll get on my knees and fellate him. If you want, I can even go further than that."

"How the mighty have fallen," Judge Halper said with a stone face. "I still remember seeing you in court. How defiant you were. You were ferocious when you took the stand, blaming a corrupt system. Tears rolled down your face when I sentenced you. Do you remember?"

"I think about it everyday."

He nodded, "Now it's time to move on from that dark period in your life. Take the bikini off. Show us what you have under there."

Vicky didn't think. She just reached back and undid her bikini top. Then she reached down and removed her bottom. Finally, she removed her heels.

She was naked while facing the judge. The fact was, being in a prison shower everyday for 3 years had desensitized her to nudity in front of groups of people. She was used to this degrading feeling. It was nothing to her.

These men had already stripped her of dignity, what was a little bit more? Her brown nipples had turned erect.

Nothing, however, could have prepared her for Robert looking at her figure. She saw him looking from the corner of her eye. She wasn't upset that her son wanted a peek. Soon, they'd be doing a lot more.

"How about you, Robert?" the judge asked. "Will you fuck your mother for our entertainment?"

The blunt phrasing sent a chill down Vicky's spine. This wasn't sex, there'd be 'fucking.' This wasn't an initiation, but 'entertainment.' The entertainment of watching a mother engaging in hardcore sexual activity with her son. It would be the final debasement of Vicky Martling at their hands.

Robert nodded. "I'm willing to do whatever it takes. For my mother and my career."

It was when the judge's lips slowly formed a sly grin that they knew it was going to be a long night. Mentally, she was prepared for this. She just hoped her son had the same resolve.

"Detective Martling, get on your fucking knees," the judge said.

"With pleasure."

Vicky went to her knees. She couldn't bring herself to look Robert in the eyes, but her son faced her direction. Her hands quickly went to work freeing her son's penis.

When the cock was dangling in front of her face, she took a deep breath. They had sort of prepared for this. Just yesterday, they rehearsed for this and she had Robert expose himself to see if they could manage. Even then, Robert had an erection and she knew the plan would work.

Now, her son was becoming erect. She wondered if Robert had ever desired her. She knew it was somewhat normal, but she never asked.

Leaning forward, Vicky took her son's penis into her mouth and sucked around the head, eliciting an instant moan. She heard small chatter around the room from the men who were watching. It made her sick to her stomach that she was their sexual entertainment, but it's what needed to be done.

She formed a rhythm sucking her son's dick. With each bob, her head went deeper, giving these people what they wanted to see. Her lawyer had told her these men loved watching incest shows. Vicky was certain that this was the best show they'd ever gotten, given the history they all shared.

"You do know how to suck a good cock," the judge complimented.

Vicky spit the dick out and stroked it. "I'm making this extra special because I heard you like watching mother/son shows."

"Oh yeah? Who told you that?"

Her eyes were locked with the judge as she kept stroking her son's dick.

"I have my sources," she winked, rubbing her fingers around the wet shaft.

"Always the detective. I love it. Now keep on sucking. Give yourself a facial tonight."

With a false smile on her face, Vicky returned her attention to her son's erection. She sucked it deeply and wrapped her lips tightly around it. This was the first cock she had touched in years and it was unforgettable. She never would have imagined that the first dick she'd feel in her mouth was her son's, but she had fantasized about it thanks to her fellow inmate.

"Let me know when you're going to cum," she said to her son in between slurping, looking up from her knees.

"I will, mom."

She maintained eye contact with her son as she sucked him off. She knew eye contact always made a guy cum quicker. Deep down, Vicky hoped that only a blowjob would be enough to make these powerful men happy. But she doubted that would be the case.

Powerful men always want more. And now that she was in their sexual possession, she was almost certain that they'd be pushing the limits for what they could get away with making her do.

Her tongue swirled around the head and even poked at the small entrance of her son's big cock. She tasted the pre-cum inside. Her tongue darted in. Her mouth sucked hard and her hand gave firm strokes.

"I'm going to cum," he said, almost regretfully for the mess that would be made on mom.

She spit the dick out and stroked. "Let it out, honey. All over my face."

Feeling the erect penis twitch and swell in her hand, Vicky knew she was in for a big load, and she got it. She stroked and made sure that it got all over her face. It was what these sexually deviant men wanted to see. Most of it had shot to her forehead and down her nose, then dripped across her lips and chin.

She hadn't been asked, but she took the initiative to suck and swirl her tongue around Robert's tip to get the rest of the cum. Every man loves seeing that. And if she were honest with herself, the taste was delicious.

When the job was done, Vicky stood up and faced the judge with a full cum facial. She only wiped the cum that threatened to go into her eyes. The rest of it remained on her face.

"Bravo," Judge Halper said, giving an applause.

The other men smiled and applauded at the mom/son incest they had just witnessed between a formerly respected detective and her cop son.

"Can I clean myself now?" Vicky asked, trying her best to project confidence and maintain whatever dignity she had left.

The judge shook his head. "Not yet. Is your pussy wet from doing that?"

"I just gave my son a blowjob. It was the first cock I've touched in years. Of course I'm wet."

"Good girl," Judge Halper grinned. "Robert, do us a favor and demonstrate your evidence-gathering abilities. Show us that you're a good cop that's worthy of a promotion."

"How do I do that?" Robert gulped.

"Well, you can start by getting on your knees and looking at your mother's pussy."

Vicky looked at her son and nodded, giving him the permission he needed to take an intimate look at her vagina. When Robert got on his knees, right in front of her, she spread her legs. She even used her hand to spread her pussy lips apart.

"It's wet," Robert said.

"Is that all? Tell us what it looks like. Give us a good description, like you're filling out a police report."

Robert gulped, looking at mom's spread hole. "The outer part, the crotch and mound, are cleanly shaven. The labia is dark brown. Vicky Martling's clitoris appears to be erect. From her stance, I can see into Ms. Martling's canal, which is pinkish/red, the standard color. There is plenty of fluid secretion from deep inside. There is a thick, clear substance, which indicates a heavy sense of female arousal."

Having her son describe her that way was breathtaking. Vicky had never felt so aroused in her life. She thought she had become immune to nudity from daily prison showers. But this was surreal. Looking down, she saw her son giving her pussy a deep visual inspection.

"Excellent police work," Judge Halper said. "I think we've seen enough for now. Robert, you'll need to recover. As for you, Detective Martling, I like you better with your new makeup. It gives you a wonderful glow."

Vicky pursed her lips, seeing the twisted grins on the faces of these men. Her son tucked his wet penis away, blushing. And she bent down to pick up her bikini. When she bent over, a glob of cum hit the floor and she left it there.

She put her bikini on, and with great reluctance, she headed back to the party sporting a cum-facial.

As soon as they reached the outdoor deck, they were greeted by the sight of a small orgy. Men had their penises exposed while women were on their knees sucking.

"Thank you," she said, wrapping herself around her son's arm. "You've got nerves of steel. I'm so impressed with you."

"It was worth it to give you closure from what they did to you. And to be honest, it's easy to have an erection with a mouth like yours. I didn't think I could get hard."

She playfully slapped her son's arm as they walked on the deck. Attention veered their way and everyone knew that she had finished sucking off her son. That her son had just cum all over her face. It seemed like a perfect downfall for her once illustrious career.

***

It turned into an all-night affair. Guests slept wherever they wanted. When they awoke at dawn, everyone was given toothbrushes and wet towels to refresh themselves.

Vicky had slept on a blanket on the dock. Her plan was a success thus far as Robert spent the night around his new pals, powerful men who were genuinely impressed that a son had the fortitude to actually tame his own mother.

After she freshened up, she remained in her bikini. It was in her best interest to appear as subservient as possible. And as she expected, these powerful men wanted more out of her. While on the yacht, she was under their thumb and they were going to take full advantage of that.

All the guests were on the deck and women were naked. Sexual favors were going around once again, a continuation of the previous night's activities. Only this time, there'd be more for people to see.

Vicky was told to get on all fours on top of a blanket. The prosecutor that argued in court for her to go to prison had pulled her bikini strings to get her naked. A morning breeze brushed across her bare body as the sun was now shining on her face.

Her son was told to get behind her and fuck. Vicky was mentally prepared for this before the trip began. Her body was the ultimate sacrifice to get revenge on these crooked men.

"Will you ever forgive me?" she moaned in a low whisper, allowing herself to enjoy the feeling.

None of the other watching guests could hear it, but her son could.

"There's nothing to forgive," Robert whispered in her ear. "I'm doing this for you."

She was penetrated and being fucked while the attendees of the party ate breakfast and watched. The cops and government officials all knew they were mother and son.

While being ravished from behind, Vicky could hear the men gossiping, explaining to women the highly intimate details of what they were witnessing. Explaining that this fuck session was incestuous.

'Ya know, that older broad is a mother. The younger guy is her son... trust me... it's true.'

'She used to be a famous detective years ago. Look at her now. Sexy, isn't it?'

'I want you to ride my cock like that mother over there is handling her son.'

Her tits swayed back and forth in the prone position. This was her first intercourse with a man in years and it was spectacular, as if Robert's cock was made for her pussy. The pussy he was born from all those years ago.

She could hear the laughter of the men and the sounds of moaning as some were getting their cocks sucked while watching. She was trusted once again, not as a detective, but as a sexual plaything. Someone for them to watch whenever needed.

It would only be a matter of time before she'd set up her surveillance equipment and record them.

When her son groaned and filled her pussy with hot cum, Vicky knew their relationship would never be the same again. It was something she'd learn to live with.

The End

Support your local restaurants, book stores, and other businesses.

Your votes, comments & follows are appreciated.

12