Sinner's Run Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a time, 32 made her move. Noah hiked up his legs so that she could shimmy his pants the rest of the way off. She ran a hand up his body, her touch raising goosebumps along its path. Then she threw a leg over his waist, a bold move in contrast to her hesitance before. Noah sat up, so that 32 settled into his lap. Her legs hooked around him as he nuzzled her chest. Goosebumps followed the nudge of his nose down to the peak of her breast, where he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked gently. 32 moaned, her fingers threading into his hair and her hips nudging against him. "Noah..."

His fingers slid down her back to her rear, squeezing the perky cheeks and wringing another moan out of her. Noah licked and lapped at her breast, sucking on the nipple and leaving tender red bite marks around it. That sweet tang was everywhere on her, and whether it was a side effect of all her augmentations or just some bizarre quirk of whatever laws governed the digital realm around them, Noah didn't care. It was good, too good, and he wanted more of it.

For now, he didn't want to push 32 past where she was comfortable. Instead, he simply pushed her hips up and leaned back a little. Her breath hitched as she realized what was coming. Noah paused to allow her to object if she wanted.

She didn't.

He let her down, velvet heat enveloping his cock and making him see stars. His breath fanned across her chest in a heated moan, his grip around her tightening. 32 mewled in his hair, the nodes on her arms pressing hard against his back as she held on tight. She sank down atop him with slow, rocking motions, until he was hilted all the way to the base inside her. Noah rocked his hips slowly, holding onto her with all his strength. He wanted her to feel as good as he did, to impart the serenity of the moment onto her and help her find the inner peace she wanted. That she deserved.

"So thick," she panted. "So full..." She braced herself against him, lifting and lowering her hips with smooth motions. Noah held himself upright with one arm, burying his face in her neck and inhaling her scent. The warmth of her cunny flexed and clenched around him, the angle letting him penetrate her deep. Tingles spread through his upper body as her fingers ghosted across his shoulders, as her belly rubbed against his abdomen. Words ceased to be a concern as they writhed together, giving and taking in the most primal of ways.

32 leaned forward, bearing them both down onto the bed, Noah on his back with her astride him. Her fingers twined with his as she pinned his hands to the bed with her own, her weight on his waist holding him down. Noah had no objections to being in the position, unable to stifle a groan of pleasure as the angle of his cock entering her changed. The sensations shifted in a moment, becoming something new altogether as she rode him. 32 shuddered and bucked, as if releasing self-doubt from her body with each sudden motion, like tension snapping free of a spring stretched too far.

Her motions took on a new urgency, a new sharpness. Her eyes glittered as she leaned down over him, her dark hair hanging down like a veil around them. "Real," she growled, before kissing him ferociously. Noah kissed back, pushing against her a little but going nowhere. Despite her thin frame, 32's strength was on par with Larka's. Maybe it was the augmentations. Whatever. He loved it.

"Soon," she breathed in his ear. "Soon..."

Noah added a sharpness to his own motions, their hips slapping together. The sound was the antithesis of the guns they used, the crack of flesh on flesh meeting in pleasure and ecstasy. Deep down, they both craved an escape from the violence. Noah wondered if everyone in the Barracks did, before the thought was swept away by a torrent of pleasure building in his pelvis. "Now..." he panted. "Now..."

32 settled atop him, grinding her hips into his with all her weight behind it. "Don't hold back..."

Noah made an incoherent noise of pleasure as everything released. His cock trembled within her warmth, his cum bursting inside her once, twice, three times, then more. 32 hooked her feet around the back of his knees to hold them together, to savor every last drop and hang onto the rapturous feeling. Noah felt her clench and twitch, her own orgasm making her head loll and her eyes close. In that moment, the complicated parts of what had brought them together ceased to exist. There was only pleasure, bliss to the core of their beings, and it was very, very real.

They lay together for some time afterwards, 32 atop Noah as he stroked her back, from her hairline down to the swell of her rear. Her head lay on his chest, her ear cocked to listen to his racing heart. "Something occurs to me," she said.

"Hm?"

"In your world, in the game, I am never depicted without my clothes off, correct?"

Noah lifted his head, unsure of where she was going with this. "Not to my knowledge. Unless someone modded the game from their end client-side to make you naked."

"I understood approximately half the words in that second sentence."

Noah made a face. "Sorry. It's possible for the players to make you naked with some tinkering, but the developers would never depict you as such. Your model in the game isn't fully rendered with everything else underneath your jumpsuit. It'd just be your clothes."

32 nodded, tapping his chest with a finger. "Right. If that's the case, and everything around us is the game, then how do I have breasts? Sex organs? How can I feel pleasure like I did?"

It was the same thing he'd been pondering earlier in the mess hall. Noah hugged her with one arm, wondering if she was about to go right back to where she'd started. "I'm not sure."

"I have a theory, actually." 32 shifted, raising herself up on her arms to look him in the eye. "I think it's because of you."

Noah blinked. "Me?"

"You being here is something that the designers of this world never could have planned for. Therefore, the effects of you being here could be things that had never occured previously. As far as I can tell, no Primes ever had sex before you got here. Now, you've bedded three." 32's face was serious. "I think you being here is changing the rest of us. Making us more self-aware and autonomous when we previously weren't."

Noah sat up, his mind racing. "You know...you might be right. But I have no idea how to test that out."

32 frowned. "I have no idea either. But we've made contact with the outside world. Perhaps we should ask them to look from the outside in and try to...do whatever it is they do with the code."

Noah nodded. "It's worth a shot."

A playful smile appeared on 32's face. "Until then, though, I've other things on my mind."

Noah smiled. "Oh? Like what?"

32 pounced on him, and spent the next long while showing him just what. It was just a moment in time, and they knew that tomorrow they'd be back to the Run as before. But the moment was real, and that was what mattered.

Things progress.

Is it as you intended, Administrator?

More or less. Evenutally one of the Primes would figure it out. It was just a matter of who.

So what happens next?

That, my friend, depends on our friends on the outside.