Sins of a Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleansed the sticky sperm from Kevin's cock and balls while the cloth was warmest, then finished with his chest and neck. I padded him down and caressed him with the drying towel.

"Good boy Kevin, mommy loves you!" I flared the fringe of my cover-up letting him have a last look at my breasts before tying up the robe again.

Gripping the covers in his hands Kevin drew them up concealing his nude young body and gazed back in a state of satisfaction that slowly changed to a look of awkwardness.

"Sleep, tight sweetheart." I kissed my son softly on the forehead before leaving the room.

Savouring the remaining crisp cabernet from my tall wine glass, my finger swirled over my needy clit, hoping my seed of seduction was well planted. I pulled a penis-shaped vibrator from my bottom drawer.

"Yes... baby fuck your mommy," I muttered loudly jamming the buzzing phallus deep into my sopping cunt. I pinched my nipple as my climax crested and arched my back, visions of my young son fucking me flashed in my mind. Pressing my hips down to take the length of it inside me. Such insatiable dreams that night.

***

The sunlight blinked through the skylight as I pirouetted in front of the somewhat steamed up bathroom mirror spattered with white clouds of baby powder over my tanned nude body. So many exciting sexual possibilities seemed to be before me now. Did I stay patient or intensify the seduction of my son?

I modeled my sexiest sheer beige lace panties and bra. 'Suitably see-through.' The reddest lipstick found my hand as I rifled through my makeup drawer. I smacked my lips together evening the colour. The contrast was captivating. I slipped into a pale blue satin housecoat and sat back down at my makeup table. Just as I was doing my eyelashes, Kevin came to my open bedroom door knocking softly.

"Mom, can we talk?" He sounded concerned.

"Sure, Kevin." No matter what was worrying him I was going to overcome it and take my seduction to the next level. In my mind I freed him of his track shorts and t-shirt, gesturing towards the end of my king-size bed "Sit down."

"Mom, I just- I'm worried- is this- do you?" Uncertainty mixed Kevin's question, but I understood what he was trying to say.

"Kevin, I love you first. Nothing will ever change that." I smiled and paused trying to fend off my anxiousness. Inside I wanted my son to make love to me at that moment. "You are such a special boy, you know?"

"Yeah but-" Kevin's hesitancy gave me the pause I needed.

"Kevin, baby, I think we are so close, you and I. There's nothing wrong with being able to express my love for you from time to time. I feel like I can help you, relax and unwind. Of course, only if you want to." Ulterior motives framed my loving smile. "Plus you have the hottest body ever!"

His face flushed a little. Obviously, I had stymied his intended verbalization. "Really mom, you are um okay with what happened?"

"Of course I am Kevin. It's a chance to show you how much I love you, in a unique way. Maybe even a fun way!" Facing my son, I stood before him, unlacing my satin housecoat. His voice was taken by my sheer lingerie. "Do you think your mom is pretty, Kevin?"

"Yes, the most beautiful mom ever!"

The satin gown dropped and mounded into a ball of fabric on the floor as I stepped towards the edge of the bed. "Will you trust me, Kevin?"

"Yes, mom."

No resistance met me when I pushed my son back onto the big bed and slowly teased his track shorts down. His veiny young cock sprang free and flopped onto his tummy as I dragged them over his thighs. 'Hard cocks don't lie' I thought to myself. Hungering for a taste of my own child's cock I restrained myself once again, instead massaging my hands on either side of his legs, between his hard balls and leg then along the side of his cockshaft. His eyes begged me to grasp his gorgeous pulsating youthful penis.

Not yet my young lover. I danced my fingertips up and down his twitching cock. Fingernails traced circles around my son's hard tight balls and asked him, "Will you do something for me, baby?" No son could say no.

"Yes mom, anything!"

I smiled proud of the need I created in my child. Unclasping my bra at the back, I peeled it from my breasts. "I want you to cum on mommy's tits!" Smearing baby oil on my breasts until they shimmered. Twirling them between two fingers my nipples pointed and engorged as if I was lactating.

"Yes, I will." My son's eyes looked mesmerized.

I flopped on the big bed. "Come here Kevin, stroke your beautiful cock on mommy's tits!" I guided my son as he straddled my waist. Spilling more oil on his cock and my breasts, I yearned to taste his penis. 'Not yet' I inhaled the young jock-like scent of my son's cock.

His hand moved quickly over his lubricated shiny shaft, and I juggled my breasts alternating and rubbing my nipples on his cock. It wouldn't be long with Kevin's furious pace. Mommy will teach him to take his time.

"Cum on mommy's tits Kevin." I cupped his balls as he started panting quickly. "That's a good boy, shoot your sperm all over mommy's nipples."

His breaths were deep and rapid. I needed to taste it. I opened my mouth. "Will you shoot a little bit in mommy's mouth too sweetie!"

Kevin moaned loudly jerking fast between his mom's tits "Fuck Mommm!"

My wide-open mouth made an easy target. "Cum in mommy's mouth Kevin!" I hung my tongue out low like a thirsty bitch and squeezed his balls firmly with my long fingernails digging in.

"Oh fuck mom!" Kevin cursed as jets of my son's cum splattered on my face and mouth.

The sweet ripe tasting cum landed on my tongue I could barely resist not sucking my child's whole cock inside me at that instant. Instead, as he continued to ejaculate, I smeared his creamy young cum on my nipples. I licked my lips drinking in the flavour of his luscious seed.

Kevin's hand slowed then stopped. His panting seemed to indicate an even more intense climax than last night.

My cum covered face smiled at my son as I rubbed my sperm-streaked tits on his turgid shaft. "You taste so good Kevin!"

He smiled back at me much more relaxed than before. "Thanks, mom!"

"Lick my tits!" I smirked at him, knowing they were coated in his cum. Would he do it?

"Uh, mom?"

"Lick mommy's tits!" I repeated ticking his balls with my fingernails.

In his state of arousal, my son was easily enticed, leaned forward greedily slurping my cummy oily breasts. I held the back of his head and moaned as he attacked my tender nipples as only an eager boy could. "Yes baby, just like that!"

I crudely humped my bushy mound against my son's thigh as he devoured my sperm soaked mammaries. Satiated he looked up with his sweet eyes.

I combed his perspiring brow and hair with my fingers. "What a good boy for mommy!"

12