Sins of Emission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She imagined the scene not in Justin's big bed and fine room but in Sasha and her twin room. The deed done and she looking across at the other bed at Sasha. It could have happened, one or the other hitting off and the other having to go to bed alone and see the couple in the other bed. She opened her thighs again, "Want a little taste, Sasha?" A choice for Sasha: the wobbly penis in her hand or her own sex, freshly inseminated. Of course, instead it could have been Sasha and her one on each of Justin's arms as they had gone up to bed. It could have been that they both were invited to the seventy-year old's bed, had Sasha stayed. It could have been two girls to one man. They had been desperate enough, perhaps, had even joked about it a little lewdly. Yes, indeed, the question of who 'got' the semen.

Justin was not, though, quite the age of man they had had in mind.

Frederika too had dropped off to sleep, still thinking of sex and, then, there she was in the morning still thinking of sex but with her new-found friend's long cock between her lips. Beneath her there was a stirring.

"Good morning, Frederika, that is very pleasant."

She had raised her mouth off the cock and bid Justin J. Jeffreystone a good morning as well before returning to lick and suck.

"What shall we do today, Frederika, shall I choose?"

It was clear he expected them to be together, but had she not sort of agreed to that the night before?

"I presume the weather is as good as ever?"

It was not like England; the weather was the same in the summer, day after day. Perhaps windier or calmer than the day before and with the occasional cloud but never overcast or raining. Frederika raised herself and went to open the curtains. She stepped out onto the balcony, blinking at the bright light. The day was, of course, already perfect.

Neither Sasha or herself had worried much about going topless or bottomless for that matter onto their balcony. It was not open below waist height and if someone was to see a girl topless it was hardly more than one saw all over the beach. The hotel was not a single block but came around in an 'L' shape and Frederika's eyes took in she was not the only person up and on a balcony. On her level but on the other arm of the hotel a young woman was leaning on her balcony clearly as naked as Frederika. There was nothing untoward in that or the smile she gave Frederika by way of a 'good morning,' only she was very clearly being taken by her young man from the rear - not that she could see the connection or anything. The man's hands came up and around her body and grasped her breasts. A very sexual thing but the woman just kept smiling at Frederika.

It seemed somewhat of an intrusion, embarrassing even and Frederika was about to turn to go when her mouth opened, and she gave a squeak of surprise. The young woman opposite was not the only woman being taken on her balcony from behind. She grabbed the balcony rail for support and saw the woman's grin widen and then gave the 'thumbs up' gesture. As the night before, Justin had come up behind her, but this time, rather than sliding along her sex had pushed up and into her. It was a sudden entry, unlike the night before. Frederika was being fucked from behind and then her breasts, too, were being squeezed. Could the young woman over on the other balcony see just how old her partner on the balcony was; surely it looked like she was being fucked by her grandfather?

In reality there was little to see, all either women could see would be clasped boobs and a certain forward motion of each other's body as their respective partner's penises pushed into them. It was strangely companionable. Frederika had the thought of Sasha and she on opposite balconies being similarly fucked by a pair of nice young men, perhaps brothers even. Perhaps even the men changing places. A pulling out and then a running around the hotel corridor (suitably attired in pyjama bottoms or shorts), appearing on the opposite balcony and then fucking the other girl as Sasha and she grinned at each other. That would have been something to recall on their return from holiday. Perhaps easier to imagine in their shared twin room - she and Sasha being fucked side by side on the single balcony. She could hardly, though, tell Sasha about her particular and unusual holiday fling: she could mention the balcony but not about the age of the man doing the deed - and, it had to be said, doing it rather well.

It was rather lovely seeing the woman climax, watch her face grimace and change. Her young man seemed to have had the staying power, ensuring his young lady came first. Were they newlyweds or simply young lovers? Probably they had been at it before sleep the night before, perhaps even in the middle of the night. Men lasted longer, Frederika had found, if they had come not too long before. She had found with... it was awful how sometimes a name just went from her head or did being fucked give her temporary amnesia... Matt Kennedy, yeah, tall, dark Matt: found with him that it had been best to give him a hand or blow job early in an evening as it made the sex a lot better later on: as in, it lasted longer.

Perhaps getting older helped too. Justin was hardly trigger happy and he was certainly stroking her well - well and long! She could even, as she gazed at the couple opposite, imagine a young man working at her from behind as she could not see her old man. That was perhaps unfair on Justin - imagining another man having sexual intercourse with her, even the young man opposite.

Frederika shuddered and came as the couple opposite watched, then the woman and her partner waved and went back inside their hotel room leaving them alone with the wet sucking sounds of coitus. Frederika pushed back with her bottom, lowering herself a bit, making the whole act more like the beasts in the field, she reached back with her right hand and held the old man's swinging balls as he thrust the harder at her and the semen passed.

12