Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 06

Story Info
A final stand off for Riley, Gavin, and Ben.
7.2k words
4.63
6.4k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long awaited "conclusion" to Sins of Our Fathers. I apologize, dear readers, and fans for the long delay. For those of you who haven't read the previous chapters -- this does not stand alone. I'd go back and read what came before it. I had a time figuring out where I wanted everyone to land at the end. I chose to leave this a little open, but I hope it won't disappoint. Thanks for sticking with me -- for waiting for this to be released -- and for reading and enjoying thus far. This is a bit long, but I wanted to do Riley justice.

* * * * *

6 Months Earlier

He sat quietly in his office. Thinking. He picked up the cellphone on his desk and re-read the text message. He paused again to think. Is this the man he wanted to become? Was this the man he already was? He re-read the text message for the fifth time. He put the phone face down on his desk, and picked up his office phone and dialed.

It rang three times before there was an answer.

"Hello?"

"Ben! John McClaren -- how the hell are you?"

"Wow, John! I'm great. How are you? It's almost been a year since I've heard from you. How are things in New York? Staying busy?"

John pauses and clears his throat. "Yeah, um... really busy actually." He takes a deep breath. "Ben, that's why I'm calling. I could use some help. I'd like to put in for a transfer for you."

There was a long pause on the other line. Then a deep breath. "John, that is really generous of you, but, Riley is going to be starting her senior year and, I just don't think I can do that to her."

"Ben, we almost have enough for a case against Gavin." He waits to hear Ben's response, but Ben is just silent on the other end of the phone. John closes his eyes and says what he knows he needs to say. "Think of how proud your father would be. Please Ben, at least consider it."

Ben takes a deep breath. "Yeah, okay. Let me talk to Riley tonight and I'll... I'll call you tomorrow okay?"

"Great. That sounds great. I'll talk to you then." John hangs up the phone. He rubs his chin, and looks back at the phone on his desk. He picks it up. He sends a message. "Okay," it reads. "He'll come."

* * * * *

Present Day

Riley tossed and turned in her sleep. Her eyes shut tightly, but shaking back and forth in her head. Her sleep was wracked with nightmares.

Riley ran. She was fast. So fast. Most would not be able to outrun her, and yet in this moment her legs felt heavy, and she was slow. She couldn't pick up her speed no matter how hard she tried. Sneakered shoes hit the pavement, as she tried to sprint through shockingly empty New York City streets. It wasn't long before strong arms grabbed her. Her voice felt trapped in her throat and she was unable to scream. The arms pulled her into a small crevice between two buildings, pressing her back against a cold brick wall. She stared deep into Gavin's eyes, panting, unsure if it was the run or the fear that had her out of breath.

"Did you think you could outrun me, Riley?" Gavin asked her. "Did you think I wouldn't find you?" She couldn't speak. Tears just ran down her cheeks. "I knew you missed me, sweetheart." He gently licked them off of her face. Riley stood there paralyzed. "I didn't have enough," he told her. "I will never have enough of you."

He reached his hands inside her jeans. He didn't need to hold her. Although every fiber of her being told her to fight, she was just stuck. She felt his fingers probing at her, a sick feeling rising in her stomach. "It's never going to be over, Riley," he told her. He pushed her pants down, lifting one leg, hooking it around his waist. "You're mine." And then he was inside her. Thrusting and pushing her into the brick wall. Her eyes locked on his as she watched him move inside her. She felt each thrust, unable to do anything to stop it. The brick scratched her back as he took her, raw, animal, hard, deep. She blinked her eyes and when she opened them again it was not Gavin who was inside of her, but Logan.

He smiled. "Just close your eyes and think of him as me, Riley. That's really what you wanted all along isn't it?"

Riley woke up, startled, panting. She sat up in bed and ran her hands through her hair. For a moment she thought about calling for Ben, but she didn't want to worry him. She lay back down, thinking how real it almost felt -- how she could almost still feel him inside of her. She pulled the blankets up close around her neck, and rolled over on her side, trying to rest. It didn't take long for her to fall back asleep. The mental exhaustion took its toll and she was sleeping soundly now.

She did not hear him come in. He entered the room slowly, opening the door, and tiptoeing inside without making a sound. He watches her for a moment, crouched next to her bed. She looks so peaceful, he hates to disturb her. He lightly rests his hand on her shoulder. She stirs. He rubs it gently and she turns over slightly. "Ben?" she questions, a bit groggy.

It only takes her a minute to register that it isn't Ben. She starts to scream, and a rough hand clamps down over her mouth. For a moment she wonder if this is another dream, but yet, the feel of that hand on her mouth is just too real. She stares into Gavin's deep blue eyes. She breathes heavily, almost hyperventilating.

"Shh, shh, shh," he tells her. Gently running the back of his hand against her cheek.

The shock of it all hits her at once. She can't speak. She can barely breathe. She certainly can't fight him. "Oh, Riley , did I take all the fight out of you?"

He removes his hand from her mouth, and having guessed correctly, she stays quiet. He grabs her roughly, under the chin, using his whole hand to hold her face, as he pushes her into the bed. Using his other hand he pulls down the blankets, ripping them away from her body.

"No! No! No! Don't!"

Tears roll down her cheeks as she just stares at him. He wipes them from her eyes, and drops, a hand down, sliding it down to gently massage her breasts. She gasps. He leans in to whisper in her ear. "No, that's not for now." Riley whimpers. "Remember how hot it was when I let your boyfriend watch?" Riley tries to pull away from him. "I bet it's going to be even hotter when I let your brother watch."

That does it. She screams and shoves him as hard as she can. "No!" He literally does not move.

He laughs at her. "God you're so fucking hot when you fight." Gavin reaches down and pulls her up, throwing her over his shoulder as if she was weightless.

* * * * *

As they move down the stairs, Riley can't help but feel like she's either going to die, or be tortured. Gavin puts her down as he enters the living room, holding onto her arm. Ben is passed out in an armchair, his hands tied behind him. Matt is sitting on the floor, bleeding from his head and out of it. His hands and ankles are both tied. Clearly there had been a struggle. Gavin shoves Riley onto the couch and she stumbles before sitting down.

"Now it's a party."

Chase turns to her. "Nice to see you again, sweetheart."

Matt is awake. He looks at her tear stained face, and the red fingerprints on her cheeks from where Gavin grabbed her. "Are you okay?" he asks her. Riley opens her mouth to speak, but Gavin cuts her off.

"She's fine. Relax," Gavin tells him. "We're old friends now."

Riley stares at Matt, trying not to cry, but silently pleading with him to help her. Matt just shakes his head hoping she understands. Riley turns her attention back to Chase and Gavin. "Why are you here? Why can't you just leave us alone?"

Gavin sits down next to her on the couch. He reaches out to touch her gently and she shrinks back. He plays with a loose strand of her hair. "Where would the fun in that be?"

Riley slaps his hand away. "Keep your fucking hands off of me!"

Without missing a beat, Gavin reaches out and pulls her into his lap, grabbing and twisting her breast. "I'm sorry what was that?" Riley moans in pain.

"Nothing. I'm sorry. It was nothing." She tries to pull his hand away from her. Tears well in her eyes. "Please let go.!" Gavin squeezes harder and she screams again.

"Jesus, Gavin! You made your point! Leave her alone."

Gavin lets go of Riley and stands and walks over towards Matt. He smacks him in the face with the back of his gun, cutting open his cheek. Riley is panting on the couch. "I don't think I invited your opinion, Matt."

"What the fuck is with your infatuation with her?"

"You're alive as a courtesy. I could end that right now."

"Go ahead. Not sure why you haven't done it already."

Gavin takes a step towards Matt, and Chase steps in between them. "Maybe we should just wake up Ben and get this over with."

Chase slaps Ben's face as Gavin sits back down on the couch next to Riley. She tries to move as far away from him as possible, but there isn't much room to go anywhere. "Come on Benny... wakey-wakey."

Ben opens his eyes and looks around the room. He struggles with his hands tied. His eyes settle on Gavin and Chase.

"You two don't know when to quit do you?"

Gavin just laughs. "What did I tell you, Ben... there are no almosts."

Ben looks at his sister. Riley's face is puffy from crying and she's clearly cowering in fear. He looks up at Gavin. "Did you touch her?"

"Not since the last time we were together." He puts his arm around Riley, pulling her into him as he reaches out and strokes her cheek. "But the night is still young."

"What the fuck do you want?"

Chase starts talking now. "I want my fucking money, Ben."

Riley looks at her brother. "What money, Ben? What is he talking about?"

Chase laughs. "Oh, you never told her? You never told her, that your father was a lying, dirty fucking agent. Who my father paid for years, to keep his fucking nose out of our business?"

"You're lying!" Riley screams.

He laughs again. "Oh no -- you can't make this shit up. Your decorated agent of a father, was nothing but a greedy son of a bitch. And your brother Riley, he's the same. He knew -- and he kept it quiet."

Ben stares back at him, seething, but keeping his mouth shut.

Riley starts to cry. "Ben, tell me it isn't true? Dad... dad... didn't do those things? Right? It's a lie." Matt bites his lip, knowing now is not the time.

Ben shakes his head. "Riley, I'm sorry."

"No! I don't... I don't believe you."

Gavin laughs. "Hard to believe your dad is a bad guy isn't it? Want to live the criminal lifestyle with us sweetheart? I can make you mine you know, take you with us."

Riley tries to jerk away from him, but he keeps his hands on her. "Fuck you, Gavin!" she screams.

Chase takes a step back and pulls out his gun. He points it at Riley. "Now, that we've cleared the air... how about my fucking money, Ben?"

Matt looks at Ben. Ben can sense its important they both keep their mouths shut. "Go ahead, Chase. Kill her. What leverage are you going to have then?" Ben asks. He feels satisfied that he called his bluff.

Chase puts the gun away from Riley and looks at Gavin. If they won't do this the civilized way, there is no need to be civilized. Gavin moves behind the couch and stands behind Riley. He puts his hands on her shoulders. Riley cringes as she feels his hands on her, as Gavin stares at Ben, rubbing her shoulders.

"Look how scared she is!" Gavin says, staring at Ben.

"You fucking psychopath. You want you hurt my sister? For what? I don't have your money. And you fucking know that. Leave her alone!"

"GOD! This is like déjà vu. You know. We've been here before, with your father. 'Don't hurt my family...'" Gavin's tone is mocking now. He raises his voice. "This shouldn't even come as a fucking surprise, I told you I'd be back." Chase puts up his hand to stop his brother.

"Just pay us what you owe us and we can just let this all go."

"I'm not lying Chase, I don't have it."

Riley looks at her brother. She just wants him to save her. "Ben," she says, almost in a whisper. Gavin runs his hand through her hair. "Ben, please."

Ben glares at Gavin. "Let her go."

Gavin grabs Riley abruptly, pulling her up and over the couch. She kicks and screams trying to get away from him. "Enough with the shit, Ben. Tell us where the money is."

Ben can't even focus on that. "Stop touching her!"

"Oh, I've already touched her. Almost every inch of her. Tell him Riley. Tell your brother about the fun we had. How you screamed and begged." Riley stands there crying, feeling totally powerless. "Tell him how many times I made you cum. Tell him how much you liked it when I fucked you." Gavin leans in, kissing Riley softly on the cheek.

"You sick piece of shit," Ben yells at him.

"Did you know she was a virgin, Ben?" Gavin traces his hand down her body he rests it inside the waistband of her shorts. Riley tries to pull away, but Gavin holds her tightly. "And her little pussy is so fucking tight."

"I'm going to get out of this. And I am going to beat you to death with my bare hands."

Gavin sighs. He stares at Ben, and then his brother. In one quick motion he shoves Riley down, bending her over the back of the couch. He holds her that way by the neck, keeping her chest pressed into the couch. He yanks down her shorts and her panties and positions himself behind her. "You know, I haven't fucked her in the ass yet. I was saving that special moment so you could watch. And my God Ben, am I going to take my time with her."

Riley screams, putting her hands flat against the couch, trying to push up. "No! No! Stop! Ben!"

Matt has been silent this entire time. He hadn't wanted to play his hand. Gavin steps in, kicking her knees apart. He reaches for his zipper. "I don't have any lube -- this is probably going to hurt."

"You fucking animal!" Matt screams.

Gavin starts to slide it down. "It is so easy to get hard just thinking about this girl." He slaps her ass and she groans.

Matt starts screaming. "Jesus fucking Christ! It wasn't even him! It wasn't even Scott."

Riley sobs breathlessly from her position on the couch. Chase motions to Gavin and he reluctantly lets Riley up. She collapses to the floor, and quickly puts her clothes back on. She moves over towards her brother, pressing herself up against his legs, as if that somehow will keep her safe.

"What was that, Matt?" Chase asks.

"You manipulated this whole situation. You moved the money. You transferred those accounts. You tampered with evidence. You made Ben think it was, Scott, but it wasn't."

Chase sits down on the arm of the couch, not too far from Matt. Ben watches them all intently; Riley just tries to disappear into her brothers legs. "Okay. Humor me. Who was it then?"

Matt shakes his head. "Let her go, and I'll forget what I know. You need him. If I blow this shit up, your whole organization goes to shit. You need him. Let her go, and I'll forget everything."

Chase shrugs. "Or..." Chase reaches down, grabbing a fistful of Riley's hair. He drags her up and over towards Gavin, tossing her back to him. "You could tell me where you're keeping that evidence. Gavin doesn't mind waiting; he can keep himself busy."

Gavin looks at Ben, who is seething in anger, and down to Matt. "Okay, I'm going to count 5, then you might want to close your eyes."

"Let her go, and I'll give you what you want."

"One..."

Ben pleads with Chase. "Chase, you're not just going to let him do this, are you? Chase, come on -- you have a sister. Please."

"Two..."

Ben stars screaming at them now. "God damn it! Leave her alone."

Gavin throws Riley on the floor and drops down on top of her, pinning her arms to the ground under his knees.

"Get off me!!! Ben!"

"Three... see I told you I'd make her scream for you. How about if I get her warmed up?"

Gavin brings his hand down to her pussy and Matt screams. "Stop! Stop! Okay..."

"Got something to say, Matt?"

"The case files are on my laptop. It's upstairs in the master bedroom. Untie me and I'll go get it for you."

Chase laughs. "Untie you? Seriously?"

"Fine, don't untie me. Take me with you, I'll go get it and then..."

"No. I'll go. You can unlock it for me and delete the files when I get back down."

Riley is crying on the floor, Gavin sitting on her, pressing his knees into her forearms.

"Fine, have it your way," Matt tells him.

Chase looks at his brother. "I'll be back in five minutes. Keep your hands to yourself until then."

Chase disappears out of the room. Gavin is still sitting on top of Riley, staring down at her. He relaxes a little, sitting back on his heels.

"Can you get off of my sister, please?" Ben asks him.

"You know, Chase had this whole elaborate plan for how he'd manipulate you -- get you to give him what was left of your inheritance. All in the name of getting you back. For years of the shit your family did to mine. It was so unlike him. Personally, I never gave a shit about the money. I just wanted you, Ben. And her."

Ben shakes his head. "You're really going to do this Gavin? Kill us all? For what? It's not going to bring your father back. It's not going to change anything."

Riley squirms underneath Gavin who just laughs at her. "You're right, Ben. It won't change anything, but I'll feel better about it." He looks back down at Riley. "Can I tell you, how good she made me feel? Maybe I won't kill her yet. Maybe I kill you and keep her as my pet for a little while."

Riley laughs now. "Your pet? You're sick. Just kill me. Shut the fuck up already and just kill me."

Gavin smiles at her. "You giving up, sweetheart? Because I thought we'd have a go in front of your brother, but I can just kill you if that's what you really want."

Ben pulls the chair and tries to get himself untied again. Gavin stares at him for a moment before turning his attention back to Riley. He pulls a knife out from behind him. He places it against Riley's throat.

Riley stares at him, with all the bravery she has. "I'd rather be dead then listen to you open your fucking mouth again."

Gavin laughs and looks at Ben. "Balls, Ben. Your little sister has a set of balls on her."

"She got that from my father."

Gavin looks angrily at Ben. He looks down at Riley. "You ready to die, Riley? You ready to pay for your father's sins?" He presses the knife into her throat and a little bit of blood comes up.

She looks at her brother. She won't cry. She also doesn't believe he will do it.

Ben interjects, trying to stop him. "Gavin, come on."

Gavin leans down and touches her face gently. "Remember when I told you that I'd take my time with her? I could just slit her throat, but where would the fun be in that? It's way more fun to kill someone slowly."

Gavin drops the knife next to Riley and kicks her legs open, sliding between them.

Ben screams at him. "Gavin, leave her alone. You're getting what you want."

Gavin reaches for her shorts, sliding them down and Riley squirms beneath him, struggling.

"Fuck you!" she screams at him.

"You know what my favorite thing about fucking your sister is Ben? How fucking wet she gets. How she screams and begs and says no to me, but she just gets so fucking wet." He slides a finger inside of her. "Even right now. So fucking wet."

It's Matt's turn to yell now. "Come on, Gavin! That's enough!"

"What's the matter, Matt, jealous?"

"I'm actually just wondering if you can even get it up long to do what you want? I mean, you've been threatening her for like twenty minutes, still haven't delivered. It's starting to sound like maybe you're having a little trouble with focus.

Gavin leans back a bit and Riley's hands are now free. She subtly slides her hands against the floor, reaching for the knife. She looks at her brother. He nods at her.

12