Sins of the Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what it feels like now. Not angry, just loving."

I gave her my love-cock slow and steady, yet still powerful. She had already surrendered to me, but I wanted to... cement those feelings inside her mind. I wanted her to know I was always here for her, would always love her, would always protect her.

I told her all those things, quietly whispering in her ear as I sped up the rhythm. She came as we kissed. She got tears in her eyes, which made me get teary, also.

I came deep inside Ashley, whispering to her as I did.

"Here's Daddy's cum. Feel me squirting inside you? Feel my sperm traveling up inside you, looking, hunting, trying to impregnate you."

She came again, crying out loud this time. I held her close to me and kissed her tears.

Wednesday Night

"Honey?" asked Blair, my wife. "Did you see this email from the school?"

Oh shit! Not another incident!

"Um... what email?"

"They're having a Father-Daughter benefit dinner and dance next Friday night. Ashley didn't tell you?"

Relieved that Ashley hadn't been caught in another compromising position, I answered her.

"No, must've slipped her mind."

"She's probably afraid to ask you. There's a bit of a... situation, shall we say."

"What do you mean? What kind of situation? Blair, are you telling me she's not my daughter?"

She rolled her eyes and hit me with her potholder.

"Are you ever not acting like an idiot?"

"I wasn't too idiotic last Sunday night, was I?"

I stood up and went to her, embracing my wife, and rubbed my cock on her a little.

"No, umm, you weren't... what... what's the problem again?"

I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her close.

"I don't know, you were telling me some terrible news about the dance."

"Oh, right! Well um, Alyssa, you know. Her father has been such a shit to their whole family these last three years."

Uh oh, I see where she is going with this.

"And she's Ashleys best friend, of course. You know how close they are. Jeremy, she kind of thinks of you as her father now."

Gulp.

"She's coming for dinner tonight, Ashley is going to ask you then. I just wanted you to be prepared."

I guess I had a blank look on my face, but my mind was racing at light speed.

"Jeremy? If you take her, I'll make it up to you."

She reached down and fondled my package.

"I'll suck you dry when the boys and I get home Sunday from the tournament in Springfield."

Tournament that weekend? Sounds like a sleepover will be in effect. Could be... interesting...

"Yeah, of course. What kind of father would I be if I didn't give my daughter what she needed?"

= = = =

Continued in chapter three.

As always, a very special thank you to Melanieatplay for her editing assistance.