Siobhan gets a Big Horn

Story Info
Hen night leads to Cock a Doodle Doooo...
4.6k words
3.25
28.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a year since Siobhan had been on a night out with just the girls. But this time she could not refuse to go along as it was her oldest friend Clare's hen night.

Clare and Siobhan had been to school together and were both now 29 years old. The years had been kind to Siobhan, (pronounced as Chiv-vaughan) she had a good figure with a large firm chest giving way to a thin waist with pert tight bum cheeks and long legs despite having 3 kids she had a good figure. Her long dark hair trailed most of the way down her back. Clare was about a foot shorter than Siobhan, she was similar in build to Siobhan however being shorter her chest and backside appeared much larger, both of which wobbled and jiggled as she walked. Often her breasts would bounce out of her bra if she played table tennis or any sports. Her shape matched her personality which was round, chirpy and giggly, Clare had long blond curly hair, while Siobhan had dark.

Clare worked for a solicitors specializing in traffic accidents. Otherwise known as Ambulance chasers. Most of the girls she worked with were quite a bit younger, being around 21 or 22 years old, this was because this type of ambulance chasing law work did not pay big wages, so girls tended to move on when higher pay jobs came along. Clare stayed as she hadn't been able to secure a better job, not being the brightest spark in the office and she had a crush on a fee earner. However all of that was to change after she met Dave her fiancé. Five or six of the girls from the office were coming along on the hen night with Siobhan. Both older girls felt a bit under pressure in the dress stakes as they would be competing in looks with girls much younger, fitter, sexier than themselves.

Siobhan went for a black skirt and shoulder less figure hugging boob tube top, she also treated herself to black stockings, suspenders and skimpy silk thong knickers and a pair of very high black heels. Clare resisted the urge for L plates, bridal veils and fake wedding dresses and went for a Black dress which had open shoulders and plunging neckline down between her ample bosom and it had a flowing pleated skirt, in it she felt like Anita Ekberg in that famous pose in the Trevi fountain in the movie "La Dolce Vita". They were both excited about the prospect of going out, so much so that they brought forward the time they were going to start off to 3pm in the afternoon.

The party started out quite calmly. They had a few drinks followed by a meal and all seemed set for a good night.

As it grew darker a few of the younger girls were showing signs of too much alcohol and being all around the bar laughing and joking with male drinkers. They were dancing suggestively and generally giggling loudly while most people were just starting the evening with their first drink. A typical hen party was in the offing, with people just coming out looking down their noses at the already drunk hen party. It was at that time that going to the Cock or Two club was suggested, which was a male lap dancing bar.

Clare had never seen so many male ding-a-lings in her life and had previously professed to not be turned on by the male form, however that was to change after some close up action from well endowed dancers. The girls clubbed together all their free lap-dance tickets given out when entering the club,

"Here you go babe here is all our tickets so you can get a good look at 8 cocks!"

Clare sat through 8 consecutive lap dances that left nothing to the imagination, she was very hot and flushed by the end of the last dance and was unable to stand up for trembling and shaking for quite a few minutes because she was so aroused.

Everyone was in great spirits as they set off to a late bar. A large group of men became very interested and most of the girls began to pair off with some very happy looking and sober blokes. Soon girls were outside on the fire escape snogging men while others disappeared into the toilets winking and being accompanied by grinning blokes. The group began to drift apart. Several girls came back looking worse for wear with smudged lipstick, ruffled hair, blurry eyes and creased clothes with buttons undone. Judy had no bra or knickers on having lost them on the fire escape and proceeded to get her tits out whenever one of the lads shouted across;

"Judy! Tits out for the lads!"

The lads had all grouped back together and were comparing notes and laughing loudly.

At three o'clock in the morning there was just Siobhan and Clare left from the original party. They were steaming drunk and wobbled across the town centre looking for a taxi. They staggered into a dirty take away and got a Donner kebab each, which they dropped small pieces of lettuce and fatty meat as they wobbled and walked along.

They were approached by two lads who began chatting in a friendly way while wobbling along with the girls. They spoke about their night out and got along really well. Tony was short and stocky well built and was five feet tall, where as Will was over six foot and thinner than Tony but just as muscular and thin waisted. Tony seemed to want to talk to Siobhan but she wasn't interested in short men and he seemed to get the message and he began to concentrate on Clare. When he found out she was on her hen night he became really interested in her, asking her all about the wedding plans. Clare was glad to be getting some male attention after seeing all her colleagues getting off with blokes earlier and she not being asked at all. She still felt really excited after visiting the lap dancing bar, and was feeling really hot in a way she had not felt before. She found herself looking at the bulge in Tony's pants and thinking about all the naked dicks she had seen earlier in the Cock or Two club.

Clare asked Siobhan;

"Can we just to stroll along with these two lads while looking for a taxi as they are fun?"

Siobhan wasn't keen walking with two men,

"What if I am was seen by someone, after all I am a happily married woman, knowing my luck word will get back to Pete (her hubby)".

"Oh don't be a prude Siobhan!" said Clare as both lads heard the conversation.

Clare linked arms with Tony while Will slowly worked his arm around Siobhan's back and settled his hand just under her breast. Siobhan felt a tingling as her nipple responded to the closeness of his hand. She decided to let him leave his hand there as what harm was it after all, he wasn't even touching her tit.

Siobhan noticed after a few minutes that Clare and Tony had begun kissing and soon tongues were swapped.

Will tried to copy Tony and made a play for Siobhan. She fended Will off stating she;

"I am not interested in any of that, thank you!"

So they wandered off to respectable distance from Clare and Will and Siobhan leaned against a brick wall waiting for Clare and Tony to start walking again.

As Siobhan dropped the wrapper of her kebab in a bin, she leaned forward and Will's hand brushed her against her tit and gave a small but definite squeeze, Siobhan rather than pull away from his hand, sighed from the pleasant experience so Will did the same with his other hand, but much firmer.

"Hey!" Siobhan said "I'm married you know, so cut it out!"

Will looking sad accompanied by Siobhan made their way towards Clare and Tony, but they could not see them anywhere. Siobhan was surprised as Clare never left her alone in town. She crossed the road and looked round a bend and there in an old car park she could see Clare and Tony kissing to one side of a street light up against an old wall that had been part of a house but now just enclosed part of the car park.

Siobhan spotted that Tony had one hand inside Clare's top massaging her breast and the other hand was under her dress rummaging around.

Siobhan was about to shout when Will said,

"Hey let them have their fun, she will be a long time married to the one man so she should have some fun now while she is still allowed to."

Siobhan dimly saw the logic of this in her drunken state,

"Oh all right" she said, and harrumphed while watching her mate getting felt up.

Siobhan realized she was jealous that Clare was getting all the attention and as she had never witnessed people getting it on before she began to feel horny and aroused herself.

Siobhan was feeling cold, so Will stood behind her and cloaked his arms round her to keep her warm. When Siobhan looked over to Clare she saw something that really made an impression on her. Tony had worked his way behind Clare who was twisting her neck to keep kissing him while he had both hands cupping her massive breasts, between finger and thumb he turned her nipples encouraging them to sprout further out into the cool night air. Then he lowered both hands down to her sides and proceeded to lift her skirt up and over the swell of her ass cheeks all the while kissing her. Once he had raised her dress he could gain access to her knickers he lodged his thumbs on either side of the waist band and began to ease them down over her hips. They were stretched tight across the swell of her bum cheeks but as soon as they were lower they slipped past and fell down on to the floor in one quick movement. Siobhan had seen nothing like this before.

Here was her friend with a strange bloke with her panties round her ankles and her large white bum cheeks shimmering in the light from the yellow street light. A bricked up window in the wall still had a window ledge, a solid block painted red protruding from the wall where the window had been. Clare leaned forwards her hands resting on the ledge her exposed ass bent up towards Tony.

Siobhan began feeling hot herself, she had never watched anyone have sex before, let alone in a public place. She felt Will pressing against her bum cheeks behind her and a tightness in her chest as she became aroused. She decided

"If Clare is getting some action why cant I?"

She became vaguely aware of Will having his hands on her chest gently massaging her tits and nipples into firmness, but Siobhan was more occupied at the lurid sight in front of her and could not take her eyes off the action. She thought to herself;

"Am I a closet voyeur?"

Tony manoeuvred Clare so she leaned forward onto the window ledge he unclasped her breasts allowing them to swing free in the cool air before crushing them against her with his hands and continuing to nibble her neck, Clare was giggling now and swaying her head around, her blond hair now hanging forward over her head.

Tony now moved one hand down and under her ass to nestle on her pussy whilst with his other hand he opened the front of his trousers. Clare heard the zip and turned round.

She said "No don't I do not want to do that."

But when she saw the size of Tony's rod she forgot what she was saying. It was twice as long as Dave's tool her fiancé and twice the girth.

"Oh I don't think I can fit that in! But I'd like to try it!" she said giggling.

But Tony placed his lips on hers before she could say any more and he said,

"Its ok baby. I'm gonna make you a real woman just in time for your wedding."

Siobhan stood transfixed by the scene unfolding and couldn't believe Clare was going to let this man have her in such a way, outdoors bent over against a dishevelled old brick wall.

Meanwhile, Will was pleased with himself as he had been able to ease down Siobhan's boob tube without her noticing. It was made of such thin material she could not tell it was no longer covering her chest. His hands had worked up her nipples into such a state they stood to attention nearly a full inch proud of her tit. He had also chanced gently kissing her neck and after some initial resistance he had managed to cross this barrier also. Now he began to run the front of his trousers against her backside and through little up and down motions of his packet he had eased the back of her skirt up revealing her naked ass checks and thin black thong in the crack of her chuff.

Siobhan felt herself getting turned on and she was now no longer cold but really hot, then she saw it, Tony's trousers dropped revealing his naked muscular tight ass and something very large hanging down between his legs which at this distance she said to herself;

"That must be his belt hanging down."

But no his pants were already down, so it wasn't a long belt and it wasn't his forearm,

"Oh my God!" she thought "that's his todger!"

With her hand over her mouth she watched as he closed in on her engaged friend, Clare was bending forward offering up her white ass cheeks to the approaching cock.

Clare let out a long slow moan as the tip of the todger pushed into her, despite being numbed by the alcohol and turned on by the foreplay it still was a struggle for it to gain admittance.

Tony started to growl,

"Get in there!"

He groaned and began to slap her ass cheeks as he pushed.

Siobhan saw Clare's feet get lifted off the ground with each powerful thrust, her knickers dropped off the end of her shoes into a muddy car park puddle.

Eventually Tony had eased most of his pole into her and began a smooth in out motion, the tears on Clare's face began to ease as the pain gave way to pleasure and she climbed the walls of passion.

Siobhan felt Will guiding her towards them for a better view and soon they were stood just to the left of the rutting couple where they could see Clare's squashed bum cheeks pressed flat by Tony's muscular thighs before whipping apart to reveal a long pleasure pole being the only contact between them before it too disappeared from sight back into the cavern of lust that was Clare's stretched momma hole.

As Siobhan heard Clare cries of passion mounting she became aware that she was really turned on. Watching the other couple had aroused her. Unbeknown to her, Will had being working on her slowly and gradually getting her aroused, while she had been watching the other two coupling. He had eased her black silky thong down an inch or two over the swell of her ass cheeks and this slackness was all he needed to allow him to move the thin silky material out of her bum crack and then to one side to allow his fingers admittance to her most holy of holes. His hand cupped her soft pussy rubbing her protruding flaps until he felt moisture and then worked his fingers inside the pleasure pit. He stirred her baby gravy with his fingers before settling on her butter button. She gave out a sigh as he imitated winding up a watch winder that was her clit with swift circular movements. She was finally in his grasp, he smiled to himself, he kissed her full on the lips and she finally returned his passion, her naked chest pressing against him. Her prim and properness was stripped away, her boob tube was bunched under her tits and her dress was up round her waist. Her long legs were clad in the black suspenders and her high heels pulled her leg muscles in tight, she looked ready for cock.

Gone now was the feelings of not wanting anything to happen, gone now where the thoughts of home, Siobhan was living for the now and everything else was forgotten. As her passion mounted Will spun her round and leaned her forwards over the window ledge next to her friend Clare who was also bent over.

It was now Siobhan's turn to hear a familiar sound of a zip being lowered, she couldn't resist looking behind her and then wish she hadn't as the huge member plopped out of the front of his trousers. With one hand on the back of her neck holding her down and the other holding her knickers to one side of her flange he guided his rod of love into her slot. Will was much much bigger than her husband, so he felt some initial resistance. After getting past that, he got his girth in her tight opening, and then he was surprised when the first 4 inches slid into Siobhan no problem, but then he encountered a tightness. Driving into her forcing the breath out of her lungs had little effect at deeper penetration. Then he realized that this was as deep as her husband or any todger ever had been into her velvet purse. Her depths needed plumbing. Will grinned now as he worked on her getting her hotter so that she loosened up, he worked her nipples, squeezed her ass checks and reached under her and flicked her clit, all the while pressing his rod into her blocked love pipe. With each thrust she was gritting her teeth and her back was bending downwards with the force of his thrusts.

Gradually there was some give and Siobhan began to feel hot pains screeching out from inside her. Will pressed his hands down on her back to stop her back bending and straight away he felt the resistance give like a second hymen giving way. Initially, he got an extra inch in, then two inches further inside her as he drove in. Then finally, his full 9 inches ploughed into her.

Siobhan was trying to climb up the window ledge, trying to get away from his long cock. She had never felt anything that big inside her before, however, the discomfort gave way and she experienced pleasure waves, beyond anything she had ever felt before. She loving his big bell end crashing onto her vaginal beach. As the full 9 inches of Will's cock reamed her out she began to hyper ventilate in the throes of passion and pain simultaneously. She heard Clare groan signalling the start of her orgasm, the pitch getting higher and higher until a little scream meant she had arrived, literally seconds later Siobhan's own orgasm lifted her up into heaven. On and on the orgasm went in waves, starting in her feet and working its way up her body, higher to the very ends of her hair. Her body could not get enough passion or oxygen and she passed out.

Will backed off her and rolled her over. While she was out and he sat her on the window ledge, he placed his arms under her legs and moved his arms up behind her knees, lifting her feet off the ground. She was pressed back against the bare brick wall with her legs now up in the air. He eased her legs further apart and soon the pattern of her fishnet stockings pressed into her tits as he pushed her knees further backwards, then he grasped her heels and pushed her stiletto shoes so they sat behind her ears. She was now as wide open as was possible for him to drive his cock in. Siobhan was his to mould into whatever position he wanted. He had full access to her love tunnel as he leaned over her she was trapped in this doubled up position.

Will guided his rod back into her and this time it went even deeper, as in this position there was no impediment to his full length. He gave her his all, pistoning in and out fast and hard, as she began to be aroused a second time waking up with a surprise how was a big cock inside her, she wondered. Gradually she became aware of the humping and her lewd positioning, almost as soon as she opened her eyes she felt another orgasm building. The fabric of her stockings was rubbing on her nipples exciting her, then she felt Will's great bell end growing wider and as he began his vinegar stokes. Then hot jism burst forth into her unprotected fertile fanny and this sent her over the edge as another powerful release shot through her. Unable to move by being pinned against the wall, she was powerless as she was being ravaged. Then she felt an out of body experience floating six feet up looking down on herself getting well and truly fertilised by Will.

As she came down off the high she closed her eyes and fainted. Will and Tony looked at each other winked and grinned.

"Wow what hot mommas we got tonight!" Will said, gripping the ass of Siobhan and shaking her buttocks.

"Hey" Tony said, "Do you fancy a swap?"

Both women were out cold and not listening to the chat.

"Okay" said Will, "Mine will be walking like E.T. for a week after our little break through!"

Then he said;

"When her husband tries to give her one it will be like throwing a ping pong ball into the back of an empty van, he'll be lucky if he touches the sides after I've opened her up so much!"

12