Sir

Story Info
The Party, the man I call Sir.
1.6k words
4.54
7.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was never one to go to these so called sex parties, so many guys standing around watching the action, I liked to be involved in the action not an observer. A friend talked me into it, I still did not want to go but why not.

They had this at a private residence, I had heard stories of these parties going on but I had never been invited or chose not to go. My friend picked me up, we would ride together, we left all our personals in the trunk of the car and went in.

You could either get naked or keep underwear on, I chose the latter a leather jock strap, we walked around it was a big place all wide open lots of naked men down here. We checked it out, it was a really slow start, a few guys were touching each other but not much else.

I saw this guy from across the room, I had seen him before just not in this type of scenario, he had on a leather jock strap, and a leather vest, he was a burly man. Strong with a body that was covered in a layer of fur, his hair very dark almost jet black.

He had a metal chain around his neck, his body covered in tattoo's, his hair was cut that the sides were trimmed really short and the top made a wave on the top of his head, covered by the signature leather hat. He had a handle bar mustache full pouty lips, his eyes dark and foreboding.

He was checking out the guys that walked past him, I had on a leather chest harness and a leather jock strap. Ankle high leather boots, and a collar with spikes on it. I had caught his eye from across the room he walked up to me and stood directly in front of me.

He grabbed the leash I had tied to my collar, he pulled me in close to him, to say I was intimidated was the undersatement of the day. This guy terrified me, but at the same time made me so hard just thinking he may use me for his pleasure.

I felt his breath on my face he was that close to me, he pulled me in and placed his lips to my own, I kissed him back but he was in total control. I went to touch him but he pushed my hands off of his body.

"Listen up boy, I tell you what you can and can't do, touching me is not allowed unless I tell you too Son."

I stood there was I supposed to answer him? how should I address him? Would he punish me if I did something wrong? I sure hoped so.

"Did you not hear me? Answer me now Cocksucker!"

"Yes Sir I am very sorry Sir it won't happen again."

We had attracted most of the guys in the basement, they all watched as he scolded me, and taught me to answer him in the right way. He pushed me to my knees and shoved his leather covered jock in my face.

"Lick it cocksucker, you will suck mine then you will suck any and all cocks fed to you cocksucker, you're name from now on is Cocksucker, I don't care what your name is I call you Cocksucker and you better reply when I call you."

"Yes Sir I will, sorry for before Sir."

He stood me up and had me turn around, he slapped my ass hard, he spread my cheeks then fingered my hole, I was slicked up and ready for any and all intrusions. I could not believe how thick his index finger really was, I had dildo's that were smaller than his finger.

He shoved two the three fingers inside of me, he slapped my ass hard a few times he liked a guy with red ass cheeks. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in to his crotch again, he had on a jock that the cock cover came off by snaps.

He ordered me to remove the cover and look at his cock, I gently pulled the cover off, he had one of the thickest cocks I had ever seen. A long foreskin and a huge set of nuts, he was covered in more of that black hair.

I was drooling over this man's cock, I had to taste it, I had to feed from it.

"You like my cock Cocksucker? You want to suck it don't you?"

"Oh yes Sir, can I please touch it?"

"You can but be very gentle, if you hurt me I will hurt you."

I gingerly took his cock in my hand, it was so soft, so much foreskin, so wet with his precum, I slowly pulled back his foreskin. His knob was perfect in every way, so purple, with a bit of an upturn I had to taste it.

"Please Sir can I taste it?"

He shook his head yes and I went in to lick it, the taste incredible, I was intoxicated by the taste. I needed him to put it in my mouth down to the base. I wanted to choke on it, I wanted him to make me his bitch.

I licked till he was no longer producing precum, his cock slowly grew in size, he had to be seven around, maybe more, I would guess eight in length. The thickness almost seemed to be more than the length.

I wanted to suck it for him, I wanted to feel it invade my throat, I wanted him to make me take it to the base. He stood there towering over me a slight smile on his face, he knew what I wanted.

"You want to suck it don't you Cocksucker?"

"Yes Sir oh please may I suck your cock for you please Sir?"

He did not respond he simply pushed his cock into my mouth, it felt like I might die with his huge cock lodged deep inside my mouth. I could not breath, he slowly pulled out, he clearly was impressed that I could swallow it to the base.

He proceeded to fuck my mouth, he had one of the guys he was there with rim my ass and prepare it for his huge cock. This guy was average in size, a really nice cock cut about seven by six, he was a slim guy, dressed like Sir.

This guy rimmed me then shoved his cock in deep, it felt so good to have a cock in both my holes right now. They switched positions, him trying to get his cock inside of me took some time, the other guy shoved his cock in my mouth.

I sucked him clean, then Sir shoved his cock in, I was sure my ass was broken at this point, he pushed in, then pulled out. He fucked me hard, with his friend fucking my mouth I was being slammed into with each stroke.

His friend was the first to cum, he pelted me with his seed, he rammed it in me to make sure I swallowed every single drop. He pulled out and another cock came in, this one was average in size, six by five I would guess.

This guy had no staying power, he shot me in no time, another guy was lined up and ready to fill me with his load. My ass was still getting a work out by Sir, he would pull all the way out then right back in. I inhaled each time his cock slammed back in.

I sucked three more cocks then Sir was close, he hammered my ass, I would be sore for a few days. He held my hips tightly and told me to clamp down on his cock. I did as I was ordered, he screamed as his cock filled me with him magnificent cum.

He made sure every drop was deep inside of me, he stopped and kept his cock inside of me, he lined up a guy to finish me off. He pulled his cock out of my ass and shoved it in my mouth, I cleaned him up, the taste of cum and ass had me in a frenzy.

I guy came up and shoved his cock inside of me, he came quickly then proceeded to suck the cum out of my ass. Sir smiled as I moaned as this guy drained me of his load, I had never had a guy suck a load out of my ass before.

He sucked it all out of me, satisfied he went back into the group, I was worn out, I needed to go home and jerk off. My cock was rock hard, my ass was gaped, and my mouth and throat were both sore. Sir came up and grabbed me by my leash.

"Did you enjoy that Cocksucker? Cause there is one more thing I need from you."

"Yes Sir, anything you need Sir I will do for you."

He grabbed me by the back of my arms and held me while a couple guys sucked my cock and balls, one guy rimmed my ass. Sir held me in place while they worked me over, I could not hold back, with all the stimulation I shot a massive load in my cock sucking friends mouth.

He sucked me dry till my cock was so sensitive I could not let him touch me anymore, he stood up and fed me my load.

"Eat your own cum Cocksucker."

I sucked all he could feed me, Sir let me go and pulled me in for a kiss, it really was a soft gentle kiss. He pulled back and walked away, I ran into him as he and I were leaving.

"Till next time Cocksucker."

He gently slapped my face as he walked out the door.