Sirs R&R

Story Info
I'm weekend R&R for an old money Dominant.
7.5k words
4.63
7.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up to Sir's house exactly five minutes before my designated arrival time that Saturday morning. I slipped off my short dress and walked in my five inch heels to attach my leash to a hook and kneel on the side porch, naked except for my heels, a chain collar with Sir's initials, and a medium sized stainless butt plug.

I am a 32 year old divorced owner of my own successful company. I am 5; 4" tall, weigh 125 pounds, and work out in my home gym four days a week. I am also Sirs: girlfriend, slut, slave, toy, and anything else Sir wants me to be.

I am kneeling at Sir's door every Saturday at precisely 9:00 AM. About the only time I know what to expect that weekend is if children are going to be present which requires me to be dressed more modestly. Otherwise, it may be a quiet day with Master, a weekend road trip, serving as maid and pool toy for pool party of a dozen people, serving as fluffer while Sir entertains one of several girls on his booty call list, a jet trip to Jamaica or Paris, or whatever else Sir has planned. I love it all except the weekends when I am the designated babysitter for one of Sir's more vanilla events. As Sir says that stretches my masochistic tendencies.

Sir is old money. Besides the corporations he owns, he sits on several corporate boards, as well as on the boards of several philanthropic organizations. He runs non-stop all week, jet setting around the world, but manages to be home almost every weekend for R&R. That is what he calls me, when he isn't calling me his slut. Sir is also a dominant sadist to my submissive masochist. Sir is 6' 4" tall, 220#, quite fit, with black hair with silver highlights. He doesn't discuss his age but is somewhere around 40. Sir has never been married.

At precisely 9:00, Susan opened the door, took my leash and led me crawling inside. Susan is Sir's secretary, housekeeper, and live-in slave. Susan informs me that today is a pool and play party for a local BDSM group and that Sir is waiting for me upstairs in the master bedroom. She unsnaps my leash allowing me to walk upstairs. At Sir's I crawl when on the leash or when Sir tells me to, but otherwise I am free to walk, usually in five or six inch heels.

Sir is walking naked from the shower as I enter his bedroom. I am greeted by Sir in all his naked glory. Master pulls me into a hug and a kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth. As soon as he releases me, I kneel unbidden and kiss Sir's cock, looking up into his eyes. I see Sir smile and I attack his cock, kissing, licking and sucking. Master takes a double handful of my hair and starts fucking my face. He stays shallow at first, letting me adjust and get him truly wet before he starts enjoying the tightness of my throat. We are soon in a rhythm that I know well. Sir will be in my throat until he knows I desperately need a breath, and will retreat into my mouth for me to explore his cock with my tongue. He occasionally changes his rhythm, only fucking the entry to my throat, I have to breath in that rhythm, in on one stroke, exhale on the next. I trust Sir is not going to break me, so I don't panic as my lungs start to burn.

It is always Sir's choice where he will cum. When he fucks my face, Sir may shoot down my throat, fill my mouth, or he may paint my face or tits. The only given is regardless of where Sir fucks me, I will lick and suck his cock clean when he is finished. That day Sir withdrew out of my throat and filled my mouth with his cum. I opened my mouth to show Sir his gift and when he nodded swallowed it all before licking and sucking Sir's cock clean.

That earned me my first "Good girl" of the day. Master continued, "I assume Susan told you that we are hosting a pool and play party today. You will help Susan get the house ready, greet my guests at the door, meet any and all of their needs. Once my guests are here, you will be serving snacks, liquid refreshments, and entertaining our guests. The dungeon is closed until after dinner. Any questions?"

I replied, "No Sir." Sir's instructions included a couple of code words. Meeting "any and all of our guest needs" meant that guests were free to use me sexually, while "entertaining our guests" meant I would be totally obedient to whatever our guests asked of me. The dungeon being closed meant that while I could be hand spanked, groped, pinched and otherwise physically abused, that crops, floggers and paddles would not be used until after dinner. Of course, my hope was that when the dungeon opened it would be Sir using me.

Sir helped me to my feet, took me across his lap and spanked me. He started out lightly rubbing, stroking and lightly swatting my butt, but the spanking became heavier and heavier until I was crying, sobbing, and almost incoherent. Sir finally stopped, pulled me up to him, hugged and kissed me and said, "That should hold my slut until after dinner. Now go help Susan."

I got up and started downstairs, still crying, my ass on fire, but hoping Sir's words meant he planned to be the one using me in the dungeon. As soon as I found Susan in the kitchen she said, "Your makeup is a mess. Go wash up and then come back we have work to do."

After cleaning the destroyed makeup from my face, I returned to Susan. She sent me to the dungeon to clean the equipment and make sure everything was where it should be. As I entered the room I had to stop and catch my breath. Every piece of equipment in the room had memories of me being attached or laid across them while Sir or someone else used clamps, crops, floggers, whips, vibrator, dildoes, and paddles inflicting pain and exquisite pleasure to the point that I couldn't tell one from another.

I mixed up new antibiotic solution and cleaned all the instruments that had been left out around the room. All the surfaces on each piece of furniture got the same treatment. I found a big wet spot on one of the horses, obviously where Sir enjoyed Susan earlier. I should have been jealous, but I share Sir with Susan and his other submissives and have no claim to him. I finished by vacuuming the room before heading back downstairs.

Ice had been delivered. I distributed the 40# bags to the various coolers out around the pool, and deck. Not easy to do in five inch heels, but in my time with Sir I have gotten much more agile in high heels. Four inch heels are now the standard for my work dress, and five, six or ballerina for my weekends. Carrying the ice bags in my arms meant they were laying against my tits and my nipples were soon so hard they hurt. Their piercings took the cold straight into their core.

Back in the kitchen I help Susan transfer the snacks from the supplier's boxes onto serving trays and place them in one of Sir's massive cold boxes. I came out of the cold box with rock hard nipples again, to come face to face with one of the caterers, bringing items to fix later for dinner. It was over a minute before he made eye contact. I took his package, and he followed me as I carried it into the cold box. Without thinking I bent over to place it on an available lower shelf, flashing him with everything I own. I realized what I had done when I turned and found him standing there with his mouth wide open and a noticeable bulge in his trousers.

As we came out of the cold box, we met Sir who had come down to check on how the prep work was going. He noticed the caterer's bulge and turned to me and asked, "Did you do that?"

I saw no purpose in trying to explain, "Yes Sir, I bent over in front of him storing his stock." I saw the look in Sir's eyes and went to my knees in front of the caterer.

Master smiled at the caterer, "I'm sorry for the distress my girl has caused you, please let her address your issue."

I didn't wait for a response. I unzipped the man's pants and fished his cock out. It was nice sized, circumcised, and grew rapidly when I started licking and kissing it. My goal was to get him off as quickly as I could. I started sucking, licking and bobbing my head rapidly on his cock while maintaining eye contact. From the corner of my eye I could see Sir standing there watching, smiling. It did not take long for the caterer to groan and cum, filling my mouth to overflowing. He apparently hadn't cum in awhile and I had trouble swallowing fast enough so some dribbled out of my mouth and fell onto my tits and the floor.

I cleaned the man's cock, gently put it back in his pants, apologized, and thanked him. I took my fingers and wiped the cum off my tits and sucked my fingers clean, before leaning over and licking up what I had spilled onto the floor. As I knelt, I saw that Sir looked pleased. Sir and the caterer discussed dinner details for a bit, while I knelt in front of the man's crotch. Sir finally helped me to my feet and told me to get back to work. As soon as I turned to do that, I saw the big smirk on Susan's face. She enjoyed my work.

At 11:30 Susan said we needed to get ready for the pool party. I followed her up to her room. We showered together helping the other with the two enemas, checking for and dealing with stubble, and washing each other's body. It is a strange relationship, we share Sir, though neither of us claims him, there are no signs of jealousy, and we are more like incestuous sisters than anything else. When we shower together there is lots of groping and kissing and some body parts get much more cleaning than others. While we each have our own rooms in Sir's house, we often sleep together when Sir is otherwise occupied.

After we dried off, I put my heels back on and walked to the next room which was mine. I needed to redo my makeup and put on the apron I would be wearing until someone removed it. It barely covered my tits and while there was a flap in front that covered my cunt there was also strap underneath that went through my crotch to attach to the waist belt in the back. Laid out with the apron were the dildo and plug that the strap would help hold in place. My cunt was wet enough for the dildo to slide in easily. I used copious amounts of lube in my ass before inserting the plug, knowing the plug would not be the only thing needing lube in my ass that day.

Sir stopped by as I was finishing dressing to make sure I was ready. He tightened the crotch strap two more buckle holes, pushing the dildo deep into my cunt. He also pulled a remote out of his pocket at turned the dildo onto a low steady vibration. He swatted my still sore ass, told me to greet people at the door, and went to check on Susan.

I was met at the door by Roy, one of Sir's employees. He was dressed in a tight well filled out speedo and was there to offer to help greet the ladies and to take any equipment bags from Sir's visitors to the dungeon. He is straight and provides services to some of Sir's female guests. We had met before and while he loves to enjoy looking at me, he treats me with respect, and we get along fine. He also helps with any heavy lifting during the day, though where was he when I was handling the big ice bags?

Susan joined us just as the first of Sir's guests arrived. This was Sir's BDSM group and both Susan and I knew most of them quite well. We greeted each of them with an offered kiss and received gropes and swats in return. There was an overwhelming negative reaction to the belts through our crotches which tended to act as chastity belts keeping stray fingers out of out cunts and asses. I thought it might have been Sir's intent because it did tend to keep things moving in the small reception area.

When most of the expected guests had arrived, Susan left to start taking care of drinks and other services for the guests. One of my favorite couples arrived soon after. She hugged me and gave a deep long kiss while her partner nuzzled tight against my ass, reached around and abused my nipples, pinching and twisting them, causing me to moan into his partner's mouth to the delight of them both. As they released me, she commented, "We need to talk to the Lord of the House and put in our reservation for this one." The Lord of the House, and my Sir's name is John, aka Sir John, aka Master John. I call him Sir which is his preference for me to use.

The young man helping with the bags to the dungeon had a RSVP list and told me everyone who had replied was here. We closed and locked the front door. Anyone who showed up without doing a proper RSVP would have to text and talk to Sir before being admitted.

As I moved to join the party, I met Sir at the bottom of the stairs. He was dressed in a swimsuit and a Hawaiian shirt. I told him all the guests had arrived and Susan was tending to them. Sir asked if there were any issues and I told him about the guests being unhappy about our crotch straps acting like chastity belts, frustrating their enjoyment.

Master laughed and said that was their function, as well as keeping Susan and I on edge. He pulled the remote out of his pocket the vibrator in my cunt stepped up two speeds. I found out later that Susan's did the same. Sir explained that the caterer had prepared a tumbler of punch for each guest. It was a rum punch and would be the only alcohol served today due to the scheduled open dungeon. Each guest was to receive their tumbler and no more. If someone declined theirs it was to be returned to the caterer.

I got the first tray of tumblers and started distributing them. Most of the guests had shed their clothes and were naked, or nearly so. I noticed Susan had a tray of canapes and was offering them around. Both of us were receiving lots of touches, gropes and swats on our asses as we made our way around the group. I emptied my tray and went back for the second one. Out of the twenty guests only four declined the punch, which I returned as directed.

When I got back to the kitchen Sir unbuckled my crotch strap, removed my apron and handed me a tube of sunscreen. Susan and I had already applied sunscreen to each other after our shower, but Sir said to take it and have someone apply a thorough coating, he didn't want to beat sunburned asses.

I took the sunscreen and immediately found my favorite couple. I knelt at their feet and begged them to please apply the sunscreen for me. They almost fought each other over the sunscreen, before agreeing that he could take my front and she would do my back. I stood and soon had four hands caressing my body. He started with my arms before moving to my chest as she started at my calves and worked her way up to my ass. I kept having to spread my legs wider as she worked.

I wasn't sure he was ever going to be done applying sunscreen to my tits, though she spent an equal amount of time making sure my ass didn't get burned, at least not by the sun. She worked up by back and did my shoulders before repeating what he had done on my arms. He worked down across my abs and spent quite a bit of time making sure I didn't get burned on my cunt though the dildo frustrated him, by not allowing him to apply any internally. Once he finished my legs, he sat back down in the chair.

She turned me so I was standing, straddling his legs and facing away from him. She told me, "Let me do your pretty face, I don't want it burned either. Sit down so I can reach it easier."

As I started to sit on his lap, I felt the plug pulled from my ass, and as I slowly sank into his lap he guided his cock into my ass. I kept sinking his cock going deeper into my well lubed ass until I was sitting on his thighs, my legs spread outside his knees. She leaned in and kissed me before starting to carefully apply the sunscreen to my face. As she was working his hands came down and explored my cunt around the dildo and ran his fingers around and across my clit, before palming my tits and starting to abuse my nipples.

With her caressing my face, his cock in my ass pressing the vibrating dildo hard against my G-spot and his hands teasing my clit and abusing my nipples I was on edge and about to have a very vocal orgasm. She sensed this, slapped my face, and muffled the resulting scream and orgasm by sealing my mouth with a kiss, her tongue deep in my mouth. I'm still sure my orgasm was noticed by most of the group. My body went rigid, my hands formed fists, and I moaned loudly into her mouth as the hard contractions ran up and down my cunt.

Between feeling the dildo vibrating against the tender bottom of his cock in my ass and the strong contractions of my orgasm through the thin membrane separating my cunt from my occupied ass, I felt him swell and pulse after pulse as he unloaded deep in my ass. As he came, he pinched and twisted my nipples even harder, resulting in another round of moans into his partner's mouth.

I sat on his lap trying to recapture my breath as he strummed my newly bruised nipples and kissed my shoulders as his cock slowly softened in my ass. His partner was beaming with pride at what they had done with me. She leaned, gently kissed me and whispered, "Good girl."

As I felt him slip from my ass, and replace it with my plug, I slid down onto the deck turned and gently licked and sucked is cock and balls clean as I looked into his smiling face and eyes. I heard him say to his partner, "We need to get first claim on this for the dungeon tonight." I kissed his cock and balls and as I stood, got another deep kiss from his partner.

I walked back to the kitchen to see what needed to be done. Sir was there and said, "I see you are taking good care of my guests, good girl. Take off your heels, they need a toy in the pool." He pulled the dildo out of my cunt and the plug out of my ass, giving both to me to lick and suck clean.

Being a pool toy is a free for all on the toy, lots of hands, lots of cocks and a few cunts enjoying the toy. The trick is to go with the flow, mostly it is just being passive and enjoying it. If it is in your mouth lick and suck it. If it is to your lips, kiss and lick it. If it is in your hand stroke it. If it is in your cunt or ass, ride it. Only resist if you need to come up for air.

There seemed to be more ladies in the pool than usual. It kept my tongue and fingers busy while my tits were groped, my nipples abused and either my cunt or ass continuously occupied. It was fun but exhausting. After about an hour Sir showed up with Susan in tow and helped me out of the pool. Susan got a cheer as Sir pushed her into the pool. Sir put his arm around me and led me back to the house and up to the master bathroom. He had me kneel on the floor while he filled my ass with an enema, before helping me onto the stool to release it and flushed my cunt with a cold douche. The water in the stool looked like milk by the time he finished. He eased me into the warm water of the bath and told me to relax. The bath warmed my body, helped my muscles relax, and washed all the juice and cum from my skin and hair.

Sir returned as the water was starting to cool, took a washrag and had me stand as he washed my entire body. Then took a towel and carefully dried me off, noting the bruises on my tits, ass, thighs and elsewhere. He wrapped a towel around me and walked me to my room and told me to take a nap. I was exhausted from my time in the pool and fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up to find Susan naked in bed with me. She had apparently gotten the same treatment from Sir when her time as a pool toy was up. I spooned up against her, wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. We slept that way until Roy came in and kissed me awake.

Roy said, "Time to get up, dinner in half an hour. Your clothes for dinner are on the chair." Roy then kissed Susan awake and repeated the message, telling her that her clothes were in her room. Roy left, I kissed Susan and headed for my bathroom. I used the facility and did my makeup, dark like Sir likes it with bright red, non-smudge lipstick.

The clothes for dinner were classic kajira, a single piece of cloth with a hole in the middle for my head and a rope to tie around the waist to hold the two halves in place. There was also a set of wrist and ankle cuffs and a heavy leather collar. A set of six inch stilettos finished the clothing. I met Susan at the top of the stairs, and we descended holding hands.

12