Sirs R&R - Football Weekend

Story Info
Sir's R&R Slut Is a fucktoy for Sir's Football Weekend.
8.1k words
4.5
8.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sirs R&R - Football Weekend

This chapter is independent of previous posts in the series. However, background for those who have not read the previous posts in this series. -

I am a 32 year old divorced owner of my own successful company. I am 5; 4" tall, weigh 125 pounds, and work out in my home gym four days a week. I am also Sirs: girlfriend, slut, slave, fucktoy, and anything else Sir wants me to be.

I am kneeling at Sir's door every Saturday at precisely 9:00 AM. About the only time I know what to expect that weekend is if children are going to be present which requires me to be dressed more modestly. Otherwise, it may be a quiet day with Master, a weekend road trip, serving as maid and pool toy for pool party of a dozen people, serving as fluffer while Sir entertains one of several girls on his booty call list, a jet trip to Jamaica or Paris, or whatever else Sir has planned. I love it all except the weekends when I am the designated babysitter for one of Sir's more vanilla events. As Sir says that stretches my masochistic tendencies.

Sir is old money. Besides the corporations he owns, he sits on several corporate boards, as well as on the boards of several philanthropic organizations. He runs non-stop all week, jet setting around the world, but manages to be home almost every weekend for R&R. That is what he calls me, when he isn't calling me his slut. Sir is also a dominant sadist to my submissive masochist. Sir is 6' 4" tall, 220#, quite fit, with black hair with silver highlights. He doesn't discuss his age but is somewhere around 40. Sir has never been married.

Friday

I pulled up to Sir's house exactly five minutes before my designated arrival time that Friday afternoon. I slipped off my short dress and walked in my five inch heels to attach my leash to a hook and kneel on the side porch, naked except for my heels, a chain collar with Sir's initials, and a medium sized stainless butt plug.

When Sir calls, I cancel all plans and go. On the weekend of the recent big college football game, I got the text message, "Friday 5PM until sometime Sunday afternoon." With no special dress requirements, I was pretty sure I was the entertainment and stress relief for the weekend games and would not be wearing much.

Friday, I left work early, stopped by my place to lose my underwear and put on my heels, and butt plug. I always wear my chain collar; Sir says it is discreet enough. I stopped by my favorite Italian restaurant for dinner. I rarely get anything to eat when I get this type of summons except cum, ass and occasional cunt.

Susan, Sir's live in slave, let me in at exactly 5:00 PM and told me to crawl to my room and get ready and then to wait for Sir in the cage in his suite. I showered. shaved, did an enema, and heavy makeup. Not my style but Sir likes the look. The same reason I am now a blonde with augmented pierced tits. I no longer have breasts I have tits.

After checking the look in the mirror, I strap on the six inch heels I'll wear for the weekend and put a rather large plug into my well lubed ass. I put the heavy leather collar with attached chain leash around my neck and locked it and the wrist and ankle cuffs in place. The hobble chain connecting the ankle cuffs forces me to take small steps as I take what will probably be my final steps before crawling all the weekend. I take mincing steps up to Sir's suite and crawl into the cage in the corner. I curl up and try to nap, knowing it will be a long weekend with not much sleep.

I woke up some time later when Sir pulled my chain. Sir is fresh from the shower and sat on the bed and pulled me between his legs to his magnificent cock. I worshiped his cock and balls as Sir laid back and rests, he didn't even watch or acknowledge me as I throated his cock and took his balls one at a time into my mouth for tongue caresses.

I finally felt Sir's cock swell and pump load after load down my throat and filling my mouth. I held my mouth open showing Sir his cum. He sits up, pats me on the head and says simply "swallow"

I swallowed his load and cleaned his cock. Once satisfied he left me kneeling there and went into his walk in closet and came out in one of his Gucci sweat suits altered to let his cock and balls swing free. He sat back on the bed, took my leash, and for the first time acknowledged me. "Some friends are staying here for the weekend for the big game. You are one of the group's fucktoys, you will flawlessly please anyone requesting anything, understand?"

Being asked a question I was allowed to speak. Yes Sir. this fucktoy understands."

The house intercom announced that Dinner is served. Sir took my leash, and I crawled behind him down to the dining room, where I went under the table next to Sir's chair. Looking around under the table I saw six naked cocks and three naked cunts. I know Sir expected me to satisfy each and every one of them before dinner is finished.

I started with the gentleman seated to Sir's right as that may be a special guest. It was already semi erect but as soon as my lips and tongue touch it I realized that it is already glazed with someone's cunt juice as well as his cum. My work was cut out for me to get him off again so I could make it around the table in time, failure is both humiliating and painful.

Fortunately, he responded quickly, and I soon was fucking my throat with his cock as I gently hum. I intentionally gagged a few times which pushed him over the edge, and he shot down my throat. My first course of dinner.

The second person was apparently his sex partner, she was soaking wet and full of the same cum I just swallowed. It was messy and my face is quickly covered with their combined fluids, but she was already still on edge and almost as soon as I start licking sucking and nipping her clit she shoot all over my face and I heard a rewarding small squeal from above. I knew Sir would notice and approve.

The next guest was black and above average in size. Not pornstar size but well above average. They were serving the salads as I started on him. He was definitely a grower and soon my jaw was as wide as I could make it to accommodate his size. They were collecting the salad dishes by the time he pushed me back and came all over my face.

Three down six to go and they are serving the main course. The black lady came quickly, and the next two cocks had apparently been paying attention to my exploits came almost as soon as I touched them.

Three left, two cocks and a cunt. I immediately recognized the next cock as a frequent visitor. Very long and not very wide, but an older gentleman who takes forever to cum from oral. It took awhile, but I finally got him off by humming and gagging.

One cunt and one cock left, and they are clearing dinner. The cunt has also been recently fucked and it took my best efforts to get her back on edge. She trapped my head between her legs as she finally came.

One cock left that had apparently just fucked that last cunt, and they are bringing out the after dinner liqueur. The cock was covered in cum and the last cunt's juice but with a definite undertone of ass. I blocked that out and gave it every trick that I had and was finally rewarded with a mouth full of cum just before Sir called for adjournment to the theater.

Sir and the six gentlemen adjourned to the theater while Susan led the three ladies to a downstairs bedroom to prepare for the evening. I stopped by my bedroom to clean my face and repair my makeup. Returning, as soon as I reached the door to the theater I dropped to my knees and crawled to Sir's side.

Sir's theater has a large projection screen with about a dozen easy chairs in front of the screen. In the back of the room is a dungeon with a couple of crosses, a horse, and a padded table.

Sir took my leash and stroked my hair as he explained rules for the weekend to his guests. The three ladies and I were fucktoys, free use for the weekend. All three holes of all four fucktoys were for use. Spanking and paddling were encouraged. Punching, face slapping, fisting, breathplay and canes were not permitted. Lube was to be used for all anal. The weekend safeword was safeword.

Sir also pointed out that I was wearing a black collar, the black lady was wearing a green collar, and the other two, with impressive tits, were wearing a white and a blue ones.

The six gentlemen took a seat, and one of Sir's favorite action movies began on the screen. Sir held my leash until the black gentleman said something to Sir and I was sent to serve him. As soon as I reach him, he turned me around, pulled my plug and a lubed finger started working into my ass, soon followed by a second finger. With Sir my ass frankly gets a lot of action, and the gentleman quickly decided it is ready and easily picked me up and lowered my ass onto his cock with my butt in his lap and facing the screen. With his size, even with my experience, it stung as it passed through my ring. I was soon full seated onto his cock when he whispered in my ear, "Fuck me." I started rolling my hips and using my legs and hands on the arms of the chair to work my ass up and down on his cock.

As I fucked his cock with my ass, I saw one of the men take the lady with the white collar back towards the dungeon equipment and soon heard the unmistakable sound of a paddle firmly hitting an ass.

I knew the cock in my ass had recently cum twice, so I just relaxed and fucked it nice and slow. I soon became aware that as I was fucking his cock, he was discussing a business meeting with Sir. I started squeezing him and working him harder and he never hesitated in his discussion. I was getting discouraged when I felt him swell and start pumping deep in my ass.

He rested for a bit, holding me tight with his cock still firmly in my ass. He finally effortlessly lifted me off, turned me around and set me down on my knees facing his cock. I started licking and sucking it clean and before I was halfway done a tongue started probing my still gaping ass sucking and licking the cum running out of it.

Even once his cock was clean, he held me on his cock, looking into my eyes as I continued to lick and suck his still hard cock as he talked to Sir.

The sounds from the spanking bench changed from the whack of the paddle and the squeals from the girl to a gagging sound as he was apparently enjoying her throat. The tongue left my ass, and I was finally released from his cock. As I knelt back up, over his shoulder I saw that the girl on the spanking bench was being spit roasted with one cock down her throat and one using one of the holes on the other end though I couldn't tell which one.

I saw Sir hand something to the black gentleman who had just used my ass and soon had a larger plug pushed into my ass. Sir made a comment I didn't hear and both men laughed. Sir then pointed to a gentleman sitting in the front row and I crawled around to him.

He was stroking his cock. With all the female holes available I wasn't sure why, but I took his hand's place stroking his cock and started licking and sucking his cock and his rather large hairy balls. Never understood why guys didn't manscape. He didn't last long before filling my mouth with his cum. He then turned me over his lap and started lightly and slowly spanking my ass and upper thighs. His swats grew progressively heavier, and my ass was soon on fire as he kept up the steady slow spanking. I felt his cock grow under my belly as he continued his spanking and I soon found myself make on my knees again with his cock down my throat. He would hold me there unable to breathe until about the time I became concerned before backing out and letting me gasp some air before again going deep into my throat.

He was chatting with the guy next to him who was being serviced by the black lady while seemingly mindlessly enjoying my throat. It wasn't until he picked up the pace fucking my throat that I realized the two were up to something. He withdrew and filled my mouth with cum at the same time the black lady got the same treat. We were then both pushed face to face to make out while both of us had a mouth full of cum and no permission to swallow it. The result was one of the slopiest cum filled kisses I have ever had. By the time all the cum was lost our faces and tits and even our bellies were covered in cum. There was quite a contrast between my white cum covered skin and her black skin with the same decoration.

We were both then told to lick and suck the other clean. We both spent the next fifteen minutes licking and sucking the other person clean. Cleaning breasts and nipples seemed to take the most time, and a surprising amount of time getting each other's cunts clean.

Apparently two of the gentlemen thought we were having too much fun, and we were bound on our sides in a sixty-nine position with our legs interlocked and each of our faces trapped in the other's cunt. I watched as a lubed finger went up her ass, about the same time I felt the plug pulled out of my ass and both were followed by lubed cocks. We were both getting our asses fucked while our cunts were being licked by the other one. It felt amazing to be eating her cunt while she ate mine and we both were getting our asses fucked. I started cumming and couldn't stop and really can't say which put me over the edge.

I felt the cock in my ass swell and start pulsing as I watched the cock in front of me also spasm as it unloaded in her ass. The rope binding us was quickly released and we both cleaned the cum and ass off the cock in front of us. I watched as a large plug went into her cum filled ass and felt mine shoved back into mine.

Sir sent me upstairs to get freshened up. A quick shower, enema, and make up job before replacing the plug, collar and cuffs. The other ladies were doing the same in the locker room of Sir's gym under the watchful eye of Susan.

Each of Sir's male friends were assigned a room on the same hallway as Sir's suite. They chose a handkerchief corresponding to one the lady's collar colors and each was given one multicolor. When we ladies went up to that floor, we went to the room with the colored handkerchief corresponding to our collar color. Other than Sir's room there was no way to tell who was behind each door.

Each gentleman had a choice after enjoying the first girl of the night to either keep her all night or send her back out and put the multicolor handkerchief on your doorknob. If you weren't kept, then you looked for a multicolor and that was your host for the rest of the night. If none appeared, you went back to the original room and guest.

Rules within the rooms were the same as for the dungeon. I wound up with the gentleman with the long thin cock. He clamped my nipples, took me over his lap and paddled my ass cherry red, and pulled the plug out of my ass and fucked it long and hard. When he finished, he rolled us over onto our side with him spooned behind me, a firm grip on both my tits and his long thin cock still deep in my ass. That is how we spent the night; I did not get traded. That was both rewarding that he chose to keep me, and a bit disappointing because at the end of the day no one had fucked my cunt.

Saturday Morning

When I woke up in the morning, he was just coming out of the shower with his morning wood still bobbing along in front of him. He took one long look at me, spread my legs and without a word slid deep in my cunt in one long stroke. While he didn't have the girth I'm used to, I have to say that he more than made up with knowing how to use that tool. I came twice before he finally came. I licked and sucked that long tool clean and crawled to my room to get ready for a long day of football.

As I was finishing, refreshing from an evening and night of use, with a shower, douche and enema, Susan stopped by to inform me that Sir had requested me in his room. I quickly finished my makeup and refastened my collar and cuffs before working the plug back into my ass. As I crawled past the dining room on my way to Sir's suite, I noticed two of the ladies were serving breakfast to the men, while the third was serving under the table. I saw that both of the ladies serving were gagged, had hobble chains between their ankle cuffs making their job more difficult, and had new bright red stripes on their asses.

I reached Sir's suite and found him sitting on the edge of his bed. He used my leash to pull me to his bed and down to his cock. His cock was still covered with his cum and the juices from whichever girls had served him overnight. The system was designed so the girls never knew who serviced whom overnight.

As I was finishing cleaning Sir's cock, I felt him relax and my mouth was soon filled with Sir's morning piss. I can chug a beer and taking Sir's morning piss without spilling any is much the same. Open your throat and let it flow through. When Sir's flow finally stopped, I once again cleaned Sir's cock. It did earn me a cherished "Good slut."

Sir sent me back downstairs and headed for the shower. When I got back downstairs Susan pulled me into the locker room with the rest of the girls. There was an outfit of the day for each of us. Knee high boots with six inch heels and a short hobble chain, a pleated skirt that came almost to the bottom of my ass, and an undercup matching bra that provided some support but left most of our tits fully exposed. Susan explained that during the game that if we were not providing sexual services, we were to be refreshing drinks and making sure the snack dishes were restocked. The thought of doing that in the boots with six inch heels and a hobble chain was not appealing.

Two of the girls started chatting and that earned all of us penis gags for the day and we were warned of punishment If they were not in our mouths anytime our mouths weren't filled with a cock or cunt, "we weren't there for our brilliant conversations."

We left the dressing room getting used to our boots and hobble chains. Sir's cook/bartender had the snack dishes ready, and we distributed them throughout the studio/dungeon. The men were all out on the patio enjoying a smoke and morning bourbon laced coffee. I noticed a couple of female guests had joined the group for the game.

Sir came down and joined the group on the patio and shortly thereafter the group went into the studio where the pregame show was well underway. Two of the girls had a tray strapped around their waist with a support up around their neck and clamps on their nipples. The cook/bartender filled each tray with cold beer and a snack tray, and the girls were sent out to serve those to our guests. The other girl and I knelt on a raised padded platform by the screen where we could see if anyone summoned us for service and more importantly the guests could enjoy watching us work the seven inch vibrating dildo we were required to be impaled upon.

I was immediately summoned back to the dungeon area by two guests who strapped me onto the horse and spit roasted my throat and ass as they discussed who was favored in the game, quite apparently my football expertise was not my role that day. After a bit they swapped ends and the cock from my ass was in my throat while the one I was orally serving was deep in my cunt. It wasn't long before I got my breakfast served down my throat and my cunt filled about the same time. I got to clean both cocks enjoying the mix of cum and the juice from my cunt.

I wasn't removed from the horse when they finished, and soon I had the larger cock in the group working my mouth and shortly afterwards pain shot through my butt as someone started working it with a paddle. He didn't work it long, just long enough for it to be on fire and tenderized. His cock drove deep into my cum lubricated cunt and his bony hips hitting my now flaming butt sent a shock wave of pain throughout my body. He was not gentle at all as he piledrove my cunt, slamming into my butt with every stroke. Mercifully they switched ends and the large cock felt great in my cunt and the beating of my ass ended. The guy who had been piledriving my ass was much gentler in my throat, though I had to quickly work out his rhythm to get enough air when my throat wasn't blocked with his cock.