Sis at the Seedy Motel

Story Info
Jason was tired of driving his sister all over town.
2k words
4.19
29.5k
55
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers

My sister, Kelly thought I was her personal chauffeur.

Every week I had to drive her and her girlfriends to the mall, the movies, and wherever... I took them every fucking place except the dance club. A bartender named Jason always drove my sis and her friends home from the club.

My eighteen-year-old sister was hot and sexy. And she knew it. A green-eyed brunette with cushy tits and a dynamite ass, tucked into her skimpy outfits. That didn't make me Kelly's servant, but that's what I felt like...the servant of Princess Slutty.

"Kelly, one of these days I'm going to drop you off in Hooker Alley and leave you there with the other skanky sluts."

She laughed. "You wouldn't dare, dad would kill you. And bro, I see the way you look at my body— you Perv. I ought to tell Dad." Kelly gave me a fuck-you smile, batting her fake eyelashes.

"Act like a slut. Get treated like a slut. "

"Fuck off and die, dear brother."

***

The next day I'd just made plans with my buddies when Kelly ran in. "Dad said you need to take me to Judie's and then to Kim's. Then we need a ride to the block party."

"No frikin' way! I have plans."

"Dad said you have to do it 'cause he's too drunk to drive."

"Fine bitch-sis. Get in the fucking car." As she did, I noticed her plump tits bulging out of a low-cut top and her mini skirt barely covered her cunt. "Ha, I see you're dressed like a hooker again." Kelly flipped me off.

"Sis, I've had enough of your bullshit." I decided to scare my sister and turned the car around. We headed downtown.

Kelly looked up. "What the fuck are you doing? This ain't the way to Judy's place."

"Since you dress like a hooker, we're headed to Hooker Alley." I patted Kelly's knee. "Jason said he gave you and your slutty friends a ride home from the club. And you gave him a BJ for the ride."

Kelly's face flushed. "So what? You won't give us a ride at two a.m.. Jason does, and we take turns blowing him. BJ for a ride—No big deal." My sister waved her tiny fist. "Now turn around or else."

"Or else what? We're almost to Hooker-ville. Sis, what do you think I could sell you for? Fifty bucks per fuck-hole? Maybe two hundred if I threw in a titty fuck."

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY. Turn around. Now!" I shook my head. "Okay brother. What if I give you a blowjob? Is that what you want? Would you stop this shit and take me to Judie's?"

I laughed. "See, I knew you were a slut. It's a deal, but you gotta swallow my load. And don't tell dad...or mom. Please don't tell Dad... he'd cut my balls off."

"It'd serve you right Dick-Head." Kelly flipped me off and pointed to a tree. Parking behind the tree, I pulled out my prick for her suck-pleasure.

Sis stared at my one-eyed snake, then took it into her mouth. She sucked slowly at first but soon got into it, bobbing her brunette head up and down. My hand pushed into Kelly's blouse, groping her naked boobs, tugging on her aroused nipples.

Kelly didn't stop me, so I rubbed her pussy through her sheer panties. She moaned around my cock, sucking it deeper. I think sis enjoyed cock sucking.

I was ready to spew when Kelly pulled up. "Do you really hate me?"

"I don't hate you sis. You just piss me off, ordering me to drive you every place. Dammit, you know I got balls."

"Yes you do bro. Big hairy balls." I got the shock of my life when Kelly kissed me hard, slipping her tongue into my mouth. It wasn't the way a sister should kiss her brother...

"Dude, this cock-sucking is making me so frikin' hot. I could screw you right now."

"Sis we're siblings, and that's incest."

She laughed, pointing to my erection. "And making your own sister suck your cock isn't incest?" I couldn't answer. Kelly winked. "Bro, every night I play with my clitty, thinking about you." She squeezed my boner and leaned over, giving it a slurping kiss.

"Oh look, Mr. Happy is leaking pre-cum." Kelly quickly licked up the glob and went back to bobbing her head up and down, pinching my balls with her fingernails. Soon my thighs clenched as I blew my load down her throat.

Like a good sister she swallowed it all, making gulping noises. Zipping up I drove away. Kelly drank a soda to wash down my jism.

At home I walked in first, waving at our parents. Kelly ran inside, blew me a kiss and winked. I grabbed her arm. "After Mom and Dad go to bed, I'll sneak upstairs. Sis I have a big surprise for you."

***

Watching porn, I waited for our parents to go to bed. At midnight I tiptoed to Kelly's bed. Leaning down I kissed her on the lips and grabbed a pointy tit through her nightie.

"Oh, hi bro." Kelly giggled. "Now let me guess what's your big surprise." Her small hand dipped into my shorts and pulled out my erection. "There it is. Surprise! Now strip bro. I want your stiff cock inside me."

I had my clothes off in seconds. Kelly popped a button off her blouse as she stripped. We tongue kissed, feeling each other's naked bodies. When I touched my sister's pussy it was dripping wet. Her fingers wrapped around my cock, slowly jacking it.

I broke the kiss. "Sis, I really want to fuck you."

"Hence the big fat boner." Kelly giggled and spread her legs, pulling open her peach fuzz pussy. "I'm ready and waiting for you my brother...and my lover."

Slipping on a condom I moved between her legs. "Sis, you're so fucking hot." My knob rubbed along Kelly's moist slit, feeling her pussy quiver.

Pressing in slowly, my thick cock stretched out her pussy walls. Kelly bit her lip as my shaft sunk into her pink hole. "Ouch brother, you're ripping me... but don't stop." Sucking her tits I fucked harder, pumping my boner in and out.

Kelly whimpered, "I can't believe we're actually screwing... And your cock's so frikin' big—Feels like a tree trunk splitting my pussy apart. But I love getting split apart."

Rearing back, I slammed so deep my balls slapped her ass crack. "Oh my gosh!" Kelly threw her legs up and spread wider. Her slut instincts took over. "Fuck me, brother, pack me full of your cock meat."

"Yes ma'am!" My dick slammed in and out of her gripping cunt. Kelly moaned, digging her nails into my back. "Screw me harder, you bastard!" Fire coursed through my dick as I hammered my sister's squirming twat.

Kelly screamed. "I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!" She yelled so loud the dogs barked outside. Her convulsing pussy clamped my prick, making it spurt. Jets of cum shot into her hot hole. I bit Kelly's nipples as she humped against my shaft, milking it.

Pulling my dick out, the last two spurts covered her pubes... like pussy frosting. Then I smacked her ass. "Damn sis. Your screaming orgasm woke up the entire neighborhood."

She grinned wickedly. "Bro, let's sneak away someplace for the weekend. Someplace where I can scream my lungs out. Oh, and bring lots of rubbers."

***

Saturday I took my sister to a seedy motel. I signed us in as husband and wife. Then Kelly recognized the clerk. Is that you Darla?"

"Oh, hi Kelly. Why are you here with your sibling?" Kelly blushed blazing pink and Darla knew the answer. "Ooh shit. You're fucking your own brother. That's so kinky!"

"That's our secret Darla. Now excuse us. We have work to do."

Lifting my sister like a bride I carried her into the motel room. On the wall was a big screen TV, and mirrors covered the ceiling. Kelly whispered, "Why would they have mirrors up there? That's kinda stupid, isn't it?"

I laughed, "No, it's so we can watch ourselves fuck. Oh, and there's porn on the TV. You like this room sis?"

"It's so damn skanky it makes my pussy itch. I love it!" Kelly jumped on the bed and slipped two fingers into her twat. Pulling the fingers out, she pressed them to my lips. "Taste me brother."

I sucked her slimy fingers, tasting my sister's cunt juices.

Kelly giggled, "Have you ever gone down on a girl? I'd love for you to eat me." She winked. "My twat is hot and ready to eat. Bon Appe-twat!"

"Sis, you're such a slut."

Kelly spread her legs. "C'mon bro, it ain't going to lick itself."

My mouth dropped to her cunt. Licking her pussy lips, my tongue slid up to flick her clit. Kelly squirmed, and her legs opened wider.

I licked her shaved slit like it was an ice cream cone. Kelly gasped, bucking her hips against my tongue. She gasped again when I sucked her clitty like a straw.

"Ooh that's good. Keep licking bro." Sucking her pussy my tongue stabbed in, tongue fucking her hole, and tickling her clit. Kelly squirmed, moaning as her hips writhed on the bed.

Clutching the bedsheet, she humped her pussy into my thrusting tongue and climaxed. "Ooh Gawd!"

I put on a condom. "Kelly you ready for some Real Dick?"

"God yes, I've never been more ready." Kelly opened her twat lips as my fat knob pressed against her slit. "Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck me hard."

My boner pumped into her dripping cunt, pumping in and out. Lifting her legs my dick shoved so deep it hit bottom. Kelly went crazy on my cock, climaxing twice. Then she yelled. "Let me on top! Let me on top!"

So I put an arm under her and flipped both of us over. Kelly rode me like a cowgirl, slamming her cunt onto my stiff shaft. "Giddy up!"

Her pussy muscles clamped my cock and pushed me over the edge, and I filled the condom with cum. After the last spurt I collapsed on her pillowy tits.

"Get off me brother! I got to go pee!"

That night we slept naked in each other's arms. In the morning I woke up with Kelly playing with my cock. "Wow sis, aren't you an eager beaver!"

"Yes bro, let's screw like wild animals."

"Sorry sis, I'm out of condoms. I'll have to drive to the store."

Kelly's green eyes looked up. "Well... we could try it in my other hole." My sister rolled over, spreading her butt-cheeks. "Fuck my butt. Please fuck my butt!"

'How could I refuse my little sister?' Spitting into her anus, I pushed in a finger, then another. Sis squirmed at first, but soon I felt her ass pushing back. It was assfuck time. My knob pressed against her butt-hole and punched inside.

Kelly stopped me halfway. "Wait bro. You feel huge in my ass." After a bit, she pushed back, taking almost all of my cock. I rammed in and out, fucking my sister's ass as I fingered her pussy.

"Brother, rub my clitty." I did. And the more I rubbed her clit, the deeper I pumped, and the more sis got into her assfucking. "That's it bro. Screw my ass!"

I fucked faster until my cock swelled up and spewed. Kelly wiggled her butt. "Cum bro, cum in my ass." Load after load of jism shot up her bowels. "I feel it! I feel your cock jerking inside me!"

After the last spurt my limp prick slipped out, and we cuddled in incestuous bliss. "Kelly, I guess we worked things out."

"No. We Fucked things out." She looked up. "Bro, from now on you have to drive me and my friends everywhere. Even pick us up from the dance club. So I don't have to suck off the bartender."

I laughed. "Or maybe you and your friends could take turns sucking ME off...like you did with Jason."

"Or dearest fuck-brother... you could buy me my own frikin' car... and take the payments out in pussy."

"Deal. Pussy and ass payments. Now sis, bend over for the down payment. The down and dirty payment."

KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers