Sis in Law's Wet Party Bus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both hummed a note when she started moving, or I started moving her. Whichever of us did it, it was nice. My grip going from her hips to her ass, perfection. Then up her back, around her ribs, and to her handful sized breasts. At the same time she was getting a good pace going, had to pull her mouth from mine to do it. So I got struck all over again when she leaned away, gripping the backrest behind me.

Like her sister had only this sure as hell was not her sister. Jane tossed her short blonde hair, calling out at the ceiling, picking her pace up another notch. I just enjoyed the feel of being inside her. Lavished in the sight of her as she rode me. How her stomach muscles moved. The way she'd alternate so that one side was always going up slightly before the other, which slapped my dick to one side and the other inside her.

I started kicking in when a sexy sheen of sweat appeared on her. She was a jogger and did some of those crossfit classes when she could work it in. It showed, going up another notch of speed even though her breath was coming harder. I thrust up to meet her as she came down, pulled her up by the ass while slapping my own down into the seat.

"You ready to get wet?" She asked, trying to be confident about it but her cheeks tinted some. Even more she could barely meet my eyes.

"You gonna come?"

"I want to come big! Big means... wet." She didn't have to explain it to me, I knew from her sister the different levels.

"I want you to come big. I want you to make a fucking mess of me." A near laugh escaped her, nodding her head she rode me faster, harder. So much so that I just held her butt while she did it, each time she came down I swear my dick must be reaching her heart or lungs. "Fuck yes! Oh shit Jane! Fuck that dick! Fuck it and come on it. SQUIRT all over me."

"Yes! I'm gonna! Yes!" She had another level of speed in her, for a good while nothing existed outside of her pussy.

"Come on him!" Chris was standing right behind his wife, looking down her sweaty body at where she was smashing over and over into my cock. "He likes it! Lucy comes on him all the time! Make a mess! Don't hold back! It's your birthday!"

"Chris! Thank you!" It was strangely arousing and repelling to see her leaning back against her husband. Wrapping her arms around his neck, they kissed as best they could, his hands taking hold of her perky tits. Tugging her nipples no doubt exactly as she needed, he seemed very attuned to her. "Oh I'm going too! Yes! YES!" At that angle, despite Chris, I had the best view I think ever. I could see all of her body moving, reacting to her impaling herself on me. Pushing her hips up, both of us getting our timing exact so that I could see the rim of the head of my penis, before she reversed and slammed back down onto me. "YES! Uuuuhhhhhh! YES! YES, YES, YES, YESssssssss!"

She pulled away, as I knew she had too, to blast me with her she-cum. I huffed, cursed under my breath, totally blissfully happy. Not as much as her though. Chris had to support her more because she reached down dragging her fingers over her clit with amazing speed, milking out even more spray. Then like magic I was back inside her, she rode me hard and fast again. About the time it was registering in my brain that I was in her, she was back off again. Getting off again, squirting all over me, diddling herself with a speed I'd never seen before. Eeking out more. I knew it was over when she settled back down, getting me inside her but not moving much. Just sort of gyrating her hips slowly to keep the lovely feelings going, but not overdoing it.

"Ooooh, THAT was the best. God Chris, that was the best." Jane and him kissing some more, like my dick was just a surrogate for him.

"It must have been! Look at him." Lucy flopped down in the chair next to me, grinning from ear to ear as she ran her fingers over me, turning my face to hers. "Did you like that?"

"So much." I was twitching that's how close to orgasm I was, Lucy leaned in purring as she drug her fingers over my quim and sweat soaked face, kissing me. Her big tits rubbing nicely against my wet bare chest.

"We're at McMallisters." Dana said when the air brakes of the bus popped after we came to a stop.

"Really?" Jane perked up, her and her best friend giggling, Dana clapping her hands.

"What?" Gary asked, Dana must have gotten him off while they watched because he was just finishing up cleaning himself with some paper towels.

"McMallisters has Pina Coladas to die for!" Jane informed him, like it was totally insane that he wouldn't know.

"Oh I don't really drink those." But the girls were already in action.

I huffed in despair as Chris helped his wife off my dick. She wobbled on uneasy legs for a few seconds but soon enough had her dress on, forgoing panties. Dana didn't bother with either panties or bra, Gary aiding her with the dress. It felt like eight seconds before they were all gone, even fucking Tommy had roused enough to stumble out.

"Fucking... fuck." Was all I could say to being abandoned, and heavily blue balled.

12