Sis Sis Burger

Story Info
Two guys check out the new local burger joint.
5.4k words
4.27
15.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Two guys check out the new local burger joint, but end up getting way more then they expected.

"Dude I think we are here" Logan pulled into the parking spot looking up at the new Sis Sis burger joint that just opened up in their small town. The first fast food place outside the big M they had in years.

"I think you might be right and I am starving my dude." his friend David chuckled, licking his lips. His stomach growling. As he looked over the place.

Logan was starving himself, and as he got out of the car, his stomach rumbled as he shook his head, thinking about the place and the limited information he could find, it just didn't exist online.

in fact this was supposed to be one of their new restaurants opening up. The website had said as much and it had also really pushed their world famous foot long sausages and thick creamy milkshakes. Though Logan wasn't sure how they could be world famous if they just opened.

He figured it was just a pilot program sorta thing, build one out in the middle of nowhere, get some cheap workers and then see how it did. The place did good then you know it would do good in one of the big city's if it bombed then you wouldn't be out to much other then the cost of the building which could be resold.

As the duo got out of the car, their sneakers crunching on the gravel pavement they made their way inside. The sweet cool air conditioning caused their skin to prickle as the savor smell of grilled foods licked at their nostrils. As both guys stopped, breathing in deep, taking in the moment.

"Hi ya welcome to Sis Sis.. Umm can I take your order" the bubbly blond stood behind the counter as the two boys looked at the voice, their jaws smashing into the floor.

"Woo" was all David could get out, as he looked her over. She was a 10/10 jaw dropping 10/10 She had blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. A really cute round face that you could get lost in and she had cleavage for days. He couldn't even imagine how big her tits were but they were massive. The way they pushed out from her tight top her nipples outlined in the fabric.

Logan was just as taken back and just as stunned as he looked her over. A simple name tag pinned to her strained shirt read Tiffany. As he tried to wrack his brain. He couldn't remember Tiffany from their small town. He was more than sure he remembered her.

"What can I get you two cuties?" she asked her voice like a song as the two boys felt the rush of blood to places that were used to think in all the wrong ways.

"Umm not sure first time here what would you recommend" Logan squeaked out as David nodded his head in front of the cutie.

"Hmmm" Tiffany made a big show of putting her hands on her hips and turning around to the menu, her top straining to keep her chest in check. As she looked it over and smiled "I know foot long sausages for each of you, they're freshly prepared and so yum and one of our tasty milkshakes. They are soooo like tasty and I helped make them today! They're extra thick and creamy just like me." she giggled.

The boys nodded their heads, smiling just listening and watching the way the bubbly blond worked the register, and it didn't take her long to finish up handing there a receipt and pointing out towards the tables. "O don't forget this" she handed them a little plaque that said Sis 003 on it. "This way our waitress knows what table to bring the food to."

The two nodded, grabbing one last lingering look at Tiffany's chest and heading off into the dinning room, the place was empty which seemed a bit odd. Then again the decor left a bit to be desired. The bright neon pinks and whites were eye searing to say the least.

"Dude can this decor get any more! Errr eye watering" shaking his head as he said it logan reached down running his hand along one of the tables. As they continued their way to the back.

"Right my dude like damn this place if it wasn't for umm tiffany and those big mamajamba on her chest. It totally wouldn't be eating at this place. Damn dude did you see her." David raised a eyebrow putting his hands out in front of his chest to mimic Tiffany

"Brah how could I miss her? She's like in your face there" Logan chuckled, shaking his head. Sliding into the booth and finding it surprisingly comfortable and supple. As he wiggled, getting himself comfortable and placing the ticket out on the edge of the table.

David did likewise slipping into the booth and letting the leather envelope him, soon he found himself wiggling getting comfortable in the plush seating. As he and Logan made some small talk and continued to talk about how amazing Tiffany's chest was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jackson we totally have an order up so get two wieners grilling" Tiffany chuckled, as she walked back into the kitchen to give the cook the orders. Her heels clicked as she Shook her head smiling, watching Rachel the waitress squirting and blowing Jackson's big fat cock.

Rachel looked up as Tiffiany entered her cheeks turning red, as she bobbed her head up and down Jacksons shaft. Her tongue swirling the tip as her hands kneaded and worked his balls. His load starting to churn and throb, her own little cocklet as she thought of it dangled limply between her thighs, her skirt hardly even covering the shameful thing.

"Don't worry you can finish up Rachel I know how yum Jacksons cock is so fat.. His cum is just mmm. Though I need some of your cummies for the milkshake" Rachel blushed even brighter, her little cocklet jerking as it started to drip. Tiffany wasted little time bringing over to metal tumblers and pulling the girl's little cocklet a few times squeezing her little watery cummies into the bottom of them as she giggled. "This is perfect, just a hint of sweet and salty"

Tiffany winked and went over to the machine pulling her breast free from her top. Her nipple was already hard as she moaned, squirting some of her thick rich cream into the tumblers filling them half full before long.

"Hmm what to add what to add" she tapped her chin trying to decided" As Tiffiany looked over the different flavors she wasn't sure what to pick.

"Why not a Latte and Strawberry?" Jackson's voice boomed out as he casually turned the sausages on the grill. Making sure to throw some onion and pepper with them. As he used his free hand to push Rachel's lips down his shaft pushing his cock into her throat as he started to cum with a grunt.

Rachel's eyes went wide as she felt him enter her throat. His cock throbbing then bursting as she tasted his thick semen start to flow into her. Gulping it down as her eyes watered she looked up at the big hunk of a chiseled man. She couldn't imagine how she got so lucky.

"Oooo you're so totally smart Jackson thankies!" she giggled and licked her lips, grabbing what she needed and quickly adding them to the shakes and mixing. They would be perfect as she clapped and watched Rachel guzzle down jacksons cum feeling a bit envious of the other girl.

As Rachel pulled free of Jackson's fat cock, she gave the tip a few licks, cleaning it before standing up and pushing down her skirt. Her equally massive boobs bouncing as she smiled and grabbed a try. Jackson having plated up the two sausages and Tiffany adding the thick milkshakes.

"Umm so umm which milkshake goes to which boy?" Rachel asked as Tiffiany smiled using her thumb to wipe the corner of Rachel's mouth "you like have a little cum sweetie, we can't have you going out there like that. Hmm it doesn't matter you can give either or. They are both in for a good time. And make sure to lock up we don't want anyone walking in"

She winked as she bent over the counter. Her cute little ass displayed as she wiggled it for Jackson who smiled taking the hint. Stepping in behind her. Her own little cocklet dangling between her legs. As Jackson reached down, giving it a few tugs. His massive crown pushed on her little pucker.

"I swear you're both little sluts and I love it" he teased as he pushed in sinking himself up to his balls. As his crown smashed into her prostate causing her to moan and leak.Rachel watched, biting her lip letting out a little cool tasting his salty seamen still. "Rachel like go get them served so you can join us! I want to lick your little clit" Tiffiny winked as Jackson grunted setting a slow steady rhythm of fucking Tiffiany's tight little ass

"Such a dirty slut! I can't wait to watch" he growled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David just rolled his eyes "Like my dude really? I mean damn man we just graduated and all. Already thinking bout college? Why not like take a few months off or maybe a year"

Rolling his eyes Logan just shook his head, "Dude we talked about this, I don't want to just waste my life away parting and shit. I want to do something with it."

Pushing through the double doors, Rachel made her way to the double doors, locking them and flipping the sign to close, just as she had been ordered to do. As she balanced the tray and walked towards the both in the back. Her tits swaying along with her hips. The two guys were oblivious until Rachel was almost on top of them.

"So like we have two big fat sausages our house specialty" she giggled saying it in a husky voice "Like two really yummy milkshakes!" she grinned as the boys just stared at her there mouths unhinged once more. Rachel was a tall leggy redhead that had just as big tits as Tiffany; she also had a big fat backside that was barely covered by her skirt. As she leaned over the table asking if the boys needed anything else.

"Umm yea just you for desert" was all that Logan could think up as he shook his head at the lame pickup line that he was sure would get them kicked out.

"Hmm be good, maybe you can have me for dessert after" she winked at the two boys as she walked away swaying her hips seductively and giggling. Giving them a good show her little cocklet throbbing wanting attention. As she went back into the cooking area to see what the others had gotten up to.

"Brah did you even with her fuck" was all Logan could say as David nodded "Like damn dude we need to come here all the time. I don't even know where they found such hotties, towns not that big. I just can't even wrap my mind around them both. Like fuck"

David said as he picked up his milkshake taking a deep suck from the straw his cheeks hollowing as he gasped "Damn my dude this milkshake is from another world. I think its a Mocca or a Latte not sure what but fuck is it delicious." he said as he went back to sucking on the straw.

Logan likewise picked up his shake, shrugging and taking a deep suck, tasting the creamy concoction roll over his tongue sweet with just a hint of saltiness. He could taste fresh strawberry's exploding in his mouth that made him fidget.

"Fuckkkkk you're not kidding, this is the best damn milkshake I have ever tasted. Like fuckkkk'' Logan continued to suck feeling tingly all over as he lost himself in the simple pleasure of the flavors he was consuming.

"I wonder how the sausage is, it's like really big my dude" David said with a grin showing his friend how big it was before winking "still not as big as me" he chuckled.

As he brought the thick sausage to his lips, putting the tip in and savoring the sensation of fullness for a moment. His tongue flicked across the girth as he tested the savory salty meat. His eyes closed as he rolled his tongue around lost in the sensation of teasing the overly sized sausage.

"David you like ok Dude? You look a bit dazed and it's a little odd the way you're playing with your food" Logan snapped David out of it who blinked a few times shaking his head. His stupor started to lift. As he blinked.

"O yea umm sorry, this sausage is just so amazing, I never had anything like it before. Should totally give it a try" he chuckled feeling a bit odd talking about the massive slab of meat like that but also feeling a tingle run through his spine as he did.

Logan nodded, licking some of the strawberry cream from his lips as he looked over his own sausage. He had to guess it was over a foot long and looked almost as thick as a soda can. He hadn't even thought of how much this would cost.

He also couldn't remember having paid. Did they need to pay? As he opened his mouth as wide as he could, putting the sausage between his lips, he let out a moan as some of the salty juices squirted down his throat. Fuck was all he could think David wasn't lying.

As he teased the juice off the tip and started to run his tongue down the thick salty girth. Losing himself much as David had, completely giving into his base desires to really enjoy it. As a tingle passed through him all the way to his cock causing it to throb in his tight jeans.

Giggling, David just watched as he started to really enjoy his own sausage, treating it much the same way Logan was. He couldn't lie, it felt so good and natural to tease the big hunk of meat. As he bit down and the salty juices exploded filling his mouth his cheeks puffing slightly up as he gulped down the unnaturally juicy sausage.

The two were so lost in their sausage and the new tingling that seemed to be taking them both over and it didn't take long before they both finished letting out a burp, their tummies looking little rounder. As they shook their head laying back in the both

"My dude like holy crap, I could go for another I swear that was just fantastic" Logan said, patting his stomach and smiling as he brought the strawberry milkshake to his lips and sucked happily. The sweetness added a new dimension to the tingle. That soon turned into full blown pleasure, as he moaned.

"Right dude like holy shit" was all David could come up with as he started to suck on his shake letting the creamy treat whisk him away the pleasure so intense. As he felt his own cock throb in his jeans the thick meaty shaft pushing against the fabric. As he closed his eyes, losing himself once more in the moment.

As Logan finally looked over at his friend he gasped, in shock his friend was changing before his eyes. David's pale skin was taking on a much darker dusky hue and it wasn't long before David was a lush deep rich Mocha color.

"Dude" Logan finally managed to crock out as his voice cracked "Dude Dude your skin your umm" he pointed as David looked down at him self and his eyes went wide "What the fuck Dude what the fuck!"

David said as he watched Logan who suddenly started to shrink becoming smaller. Logan's shirt was ill fitting as his upper body became narrower and he lost several inches of height.

"Dude what the fuck is going on, the table looks so much bigger and so do you" Logan jumped from the booth and squeeked as he looked up. At his friend watching as David seemed to grow taller before his eyes. That wasn't all David also seemed to become broader as his shirt suddenly ripped and tore.

"Umm like dude i think you got smaller or something and I think I am like bigger... my dude that is amazing" he grinned patting Logan on the head. As he watched amazed as Logan's skin started to become more pale, before taking on a slightly red tint.

Logan just blinked up a horrified expression on his face as he felt his jeans slipping down his new smaller frame. He blinked a few times, embarrassed as they reached his ankles. His boxers likewise followed suit as he gasped looking down at his much smaller cock.

The little thing was standing there at attention about an inch long. As he gasped and about as big around as his pinky. As he finally had the sense to cover it up. As David laughed, shaking his head. As Logan dealt with the sudden changes.

"It's not funny my dude, what the fuck is going on and look at you.. That damn things going to rip itself free from your jeans" Logan pointed out the fact that David's jeans were not even snug anymore but looked painted on as he nodded his head.

"Brah they freaking hurt, I wish" he paused for a moment and grinned "you know what screw it your not wearing pants or boxers" chuckling he reached down hooking his fingers into the rings of his jeans tugging them down.

As he felt them give way tearing from his frame. As he finally let out a breath of relief. His cock hanging between his legs was long and thick like a cock can. Logan found himself hard pressed to look away. As the tingles over took him once more.

"Dude are you ok, you're like looking at my cock something fierce it's pretty big isn't it?" David grinned, hefting the meaty shaft up with his hand as his face took on a more feminine shape, his cheeks rounding slightly. As his nose became more delicate and his eyes turned to a honey brown that seemed to sparkle with new life.

"Yea dude its massive, but your umm face bro its umm different." Logan licked his lips, his eyes once more focused on that big Mocha colored cock As he watched it bounce around. His own face taking on a far more feminine look as his cheeks rounded out, his nose became more petite and buttoned.

His eyes got much bigger, and changed from dull brown to a sparkling jade. As he shook his head, trying to get the thought of that big meaty cock out of his mind, as his lips filled out and became soft and pouty.

"Like brah you keep looking at my dick and your face you look like a chick, like a hot chick" David tilted his head feeling the blood start to rush to his cock, as he grinned deviantly "you know brah those lips look like they got some major DSL going on" he winked and stepped a bit closer. As he did, the muscles on his stomach started to ripple.

Logan was at a loss for words, he didn't know what had come over him. As he looked at David's cock, and licked his lips. He suddenly had a want and need to suck on the tip. Much as he had that big fat sausage the thought of which caused him to moan. As he stepped closer meeting David halfway around the table.

Squeaking as he looked up, he looked up as he watched a six pack of muscles form on David's chest leaving him flat but ripped. He squeaked as he watched David's hips start to change much as he had. Becoming thicker and powerful, his cock dangling easily between his thigh gap. As Logan noticed the twin grapefruit size orbs that hung there.

"My bro we are guys" Logan tried to stammer out, as David maneuvered Logan's head to the crown. Logan's lips parted slightly as he breathed in David's new musk. Instinctively licking his lips and catching the tip of David's giant gland.

A shiver rolled through him as he tasted his first dong. His eyes went wide, as the thought of the sausage entered his mind. Only this was a sausage that would never end. He would always have that super juicy burst at the end as long as he did a good enough job.

Which spurred Logan on as he wrapped his hand around the shaft he felt so small and so vulnerable. His other hand coming up and cupping David's massive balls. He could feel how heavy they were and the thought of all the warm thick gooey cream they held sent a shiver down his spine as he ran his tongue over the length.

David just grinned looking down at the much more girly Logan, as the boy worked his throbbing hard shaft that was starting to leak thick gooey precum. His body tingled and if he had a mirror David could have watched his hair change. His golden blond changed to a deep curly brown that contrasted so nicely with his skin.

Taking his hands off Logan's head, David giggled watching the boy take the initiative softly stroking as he started to take the head deeper and deeper between those lips. As Logan did David watched Logan's hair change long and straight flowing down the boys back before becoming a pinkish girlish tone.

Logan was so hungry for it, and as soon as he tasted David's precum he couldn't help himself. He started messaging David's fat orbs and pushing more of David between his lips. He didn't even stop when he felt David tickle the back of his throat. Instead he did his best to relax. Remembering how easily he swallowed the sausage.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers
12