Si's Solar Salvage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, shithead. Get a move on!" the AI barked.

~~~

Si picked up another 100,000 credits, selling the silks and the electronics.

As he arrived at the coordinates Shiva had given him, he read the sign and tapped a button on the datapad to contact her.

"Yes, that's the right place. Hurry up!" she yelled, before disconnecting without even given him a chance to speak.

Si had no clue what droids the "Pleasure Palace" sold, but apparently he was at the right place. The bouncer gave him a look but opened the door. It was dark and loud inside. He stepped to his left to wait for his eyes to adjust. An attractive scantily-clad woman approached.

"Bar, lounge, or VIP booth?" she asked.

"My ship's computer sent me here to buy a droid," he replied.

"A droid?"

He lifted the datapad and showed her the model number.

"Wait here," she said.

Five minutes later, she approached - accompanied by a well-dressed - if even more beautiful - older woman.

The hostess pointed to the datapad and Si showed her the model number.

"You got the money?" the business-woman asked him.

"Probably. She wouldn't have sent me here if she hadn't already run the numbers."

"She?"

"My ship's computer."

"Kinky. Follow me."

She led him to an office, sat at a desk, and pointed him to a seat. She worked for a couple minutes and then turned the screen so he could see. Shiva had sent him to buy a sex-bot.

"That's what you want?"

"I guess."

"You guess?"

"She says she's tired of being cooped up on the ship," Si told the woman. "She wants to stretch her legs, apparently."

The woman laughed, and said, "Hen-pecked by an AI. I love it. I'm assuming you don't want a used bot. This is a top of the line model - but you're in luck - I've got one in stock. It's gonna be a half-mil. You good?"

"Yeah."

"Tight. You want the standard AI installed?"

"She'll probably want to tweak it."

"I'll leave it blank, then. There's an install-drive in the box. You'll figure it out. If you have any trouble, just ping me. I've sold one or two of these. It's pretty straight-forward. What's her name?"

"Shiva."

"The Destroyer. I like it. Bring her to see me some time. I want to see what she does with it."

"Okay."

"So. The box it comes in probably wouldn't look too good, riding along on the back of a ground-car ... Can you give me some coordinates for delivery? I'll have a friend drop it off. No extra charge.

Si looked up the Pleasure Palace and sent the coordinates. Her computer pinged and she tapped some buttons. A contract popped up on his pad. He looked it over and authorized the payment.

The woman stood and extended her hand. Si stood and took it. She shook his hand and said, "I'm looking forward to seeing you and Shiva."

"Thanks."

"I'd comp you a VIP booth but - if your Shiva is as feisty as she sounds - that might get you in trouble," she said, laughing softly.

~~~

Si was going through his resources, double-checking his stocks against the data-pad when Shiva squealed, "It's here!"

He headed towards the freight doors as a small cargo van backed in. Shiva hadn't waited for him to get there. The driver unloaded two large boxes, extended the datapad for Si to sign, returned to the cab, and drove away. Shiva closed the door.

"Open it!"

"Fuck, woman. Can you be a little patient?!"

"No!" she moaned, sounding like she was in pain.

Si grabbed a grav-cart, hoisted the two boxes aboard, and slid them into the cargo bay of the Fool's Errand. The taller box had been wrapped in brown paper and had a note that said, "Have fun! Cherry."

"Appropriate name," Si thought to himself, as he removed the paper and worked to open the box. He ran data-cables to the bot - as well as the install-drive - and left Shiva to her work. She giggled with glee.

Si stepped back to look at the body she'd chosen. It was about half-way between Sarah and Candy. She had shoulder-length auburn hair, C-cup breasts, a thin waist, sexy hips, long gorgeous legs. Her skin was slightly tanned and she had some freckles on her cheeks. Her eyes were average size, her nose was a little small - while her mouth and lips were a little large - but she was beautiful.

Distracted, he didn't notice Staci behind him until she reached around and palmed his crotch. "We're going to have so much fun," she cooed in his ear. "I'm going to kiss the life out of you while Shiva gives you her cherry."

"Fuck! Are you sure you're not a succubus?"

She stepped around, in front of him, and pressed her lips to his. She was in her natural form, wearing sexy black lingerie that matched her coal-colored eyes.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," he moaned, when their lips separated.

"Thank you, master," she purred, wrapping herself around him, pressing her sex to his tented pants, her labia reaching out to stroke his hardness through the cloth.

He looked down to see a second set of arms removing his pants.

"Suck my nipples, master," she begged.

He pulled the lacey bra up and latched onto her right areola with his mouth, closing his eyes, and sucking hard. His lover cooed and his world turned sideways. He opened his eyes to find she was on her back - on the floor of the cargo bay - with his cock sliding inside of her secret place.

They both moaned as he started pistoning in & out of her gripping sex as he uncovered the other nipple and gave it some lust & love equal to what he'd given the other.

Staci squealed as he sucked her nipples and her pussy seized around his prick. Her vaginal muscles stroked his shaft like a fist of steel, short silky hairs tickled and teased every nerve ending in & around his groin - like thousands of tiny fingers - giving him a full-body erotic massage.

When his orgasm arrived, he passed out. Staci was still holding him when he awoke. Staci sucked his penis clean, stood him up, and dressed him.

He looked over as one of the boys dropped off the second box. He was going to have to get them name tags. The droid scuttled off to its charging-station and locked itself in, awaiting new instructions.

Staci kissed his lips and glanced at the box.

Si opened it and found that it was full of ancient-looking weapons: a sword, an axe, a bow (w/quiver and arrows), a trident, and a brace of throwing knives.

"Shiva?"

"Those are mine. Don't touch them."

"Honey, I think we need to talk about your aggressive tendencies."

"You have a shiny new ship. I'm in charge of defense. Leave it to me."

"Do you even know how these work?" he asked.

"I've already purchased, downloaded, and upgraded the training modules. They'll be installed on my new body."

"How much did the toys and the software cost?"

"Not enough for you to worry about, big boy. You're loaded."

Staci grabbed his hand, pulled him through the ship to the bedroom. She shoved him onto the bed and gave him a fashion show - showing off all of the clothes he'd bought for her. She was (of course) dead-sexy in every one of them. He didn't know if she'd ever be able to wear the evening gown, the formal gown, or the club outfits - but he didn't even bother to look at his bank-balance. There was no way he could have said no to any of the things she and Rita had picked out. She had just sucked his body dry but his cock & balls were already showing their appreciation for how gorgeous she looked in her new clothes. She ended up in a crop-top and micro-shorts when she was done and his cock was cramping from being constrained inside of his pants.

"Alright, Sexy. I'm sure there's something I should be doing."

"Drink this," the auburn-haired sex-bot ordered, handing him a glass of water.

"What is it?" he asked, eye-fucking Shiva's new body.

"An attempt to rehydrate your body before Staci and I fuck you to death before bed tonight," the ship's AI informed him. "Get up. You're taking me to see Rita and then we're coming back to see if the two of us can get your heart to stop."

Shiva browsed through the closet until she found something presentable. As she put it on, Staci changed to something less likely to get them mugged.

"How does it feel?" Si asked the ship's AI.

"It's fucking fabulous," she replied. "I should have done this long ago. We'll get me a space-suit and I can help with salvage-ops as well. This will also give us three pilots - in case we find another ship that's worth bringing back."

"Fuck!" Si gasped. "This changes the whole, fucking ballgame."

"I know, right? Plus, I can finally see what your dick feels like."

"Twisted," Si said, smirking.

"You made me this way," she replied, snickering. "Well, I guess both of us did."

"Si?" Shiva said.

"Yeah, sexy?"

"I feel like I'm this fucking close to becoming self-aware," she said, holding two fingers up a millimeter apart.

Si couldn't help himself, he wrapped her in a hug and pressed his lips to hers. She felt real.

"Fuck!"

"What?"

"I think I just came!"

"Probably some sex-bot shit caused by me kissing you. The default AI probably assumes we were moving from first base pretty quickly."

"That was ... awesome!" Shiva shrieked.

Si couldn't help but laugh.

Staci was giggling as she took Shiva's hand and squeezed it.

"Hey, sexy," Shiva told her.

"Hey, sexy," Staci replied.

"You cum here often?" Shiva asked.

"Not often enough," the alien replied, giggling.

"Okay, you two. Let's go," Si said. "Are you even going to be able to taste this shit?" he asked Shiva.

"I don't know. That's what I want to find out."

"Yeah, if I was going to eat food for the first time, I'd definitely pick Rita's over the sludge-slinger in this ship."

As they left for Rita's, Si glanced at all of the looks they were getting from passersby.

"Yeah, I'll order us some clothes that reduce our visibility a little," Shiva said softly.

"These clothes aren't good?" Staci asked.

"Honey," Si replied. "Even looking like Gwen, you're gorgeous. You can't help it - and Shiva's body is a fucking sex-bot for God's sake - you're lucky they haven't yanked their pants down and started a 21-gun salute."

Staci giggled, Shiva laughed, and Si tried to move them along a little faster.

When they dropped into the booth, Rita brought over three cups and a coffee pot. "Let me guess, you're Shiva."

"Nice to meet you, finally," Shiva replied

"Same," Rita said. "Nice ass."

"Thanks," Shiva said, smirking.

"If you guys are trying to avoid attracting attention, I'm not sure it's working," the waitress told the girls.

Si glanced up to see every male in the place looking their way. He laughed and said, "Shiva wanted to try out her new taste buds."

"Aw ... I'm honored. Three breakfasts?"

"You got more pies made?" Si asked.

"I think James just put some in the cooler."

"Breakfasts and pies, please."

"Coming right up."

The three of them waited in expectation as Shiva took her first bite of the pie. Si could see Karl leaning through the order-window to look as well.

"Well?" Si asked, finally.

"I have a data-stream that would make any chemical analyst giggle with glee."

"... but what does it taste like?"

"15% fat, 45% sugar, 20% protein, 10% sodium, 5% fiber, 5% miscellanea."

"Well, that sucks," Staci said.

"Thanks, Rita," Shiva said. "I'm still glad my first taste was here."

"Me too, hun," the waitress replied sympathetically, before heading off to check on the other tables.

"Guess I know what sex is gonna be like," the AI lamented.

"It will still be much more fun for you to join us," Staci told her.

"Yeah, I guess. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer."

"I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you'd hoped," Si said, squeezing her hand.

"That is nice," Shiva said, looking down at where he was touching her. "It's cool to be able to walk around with you guys - and I definitely love the kisses and touches - even if it is just sensory data."

"When we get back to the ship, Si will give you a LOT of sensory data," Staci said, giggling.

Shiva had been in the middle of trying a drink of coffee. The sex-bot's body simulated laughter - including an explosive exhale - and most of the coffee sprayed all over Si.

Rita was laughing along with the three of them as she brought him a towel.

~~~

By the time they returned to the docking bay, a new package had arrived. This one held oversized coveralls that would hide the girl's physiques. They also had large ball caps that would cover their eye-attracting hair. The two beauties tried their new outfits on. They were instantly invisible.

They wrapped Si in a hug. He told them it was fucking weird, being molested by dock-workers and they giggled as they took the outfits back off and hung them in lockers in the cargo-hold on their way into Fool's Errand.

"We need to make sure we grab those when we move," Shiva told Si.

"Yeah. Maybe we should order me one too. That transformation was game-changing."

Shiva stared straight ahead for a second and said, "Done. I'll make us name-badges."

Si laughed and said, "Okay."

When they got to the bedroom, Staci plopped onto the bed and told Si, "You should undress her. Show her how much you like her new body."

"But ... I downloaded the AI so I could learn how to fuck Si," Shiva complained.

"And you will, sexy," Staci told her, "but let Si show you how much he loves you first."

Shiva stood still - somewhat impatient - as Si cupped her face in his hand and brought his lips to hers. Data started feeding into her brain at a rapid rate.

Looking into her eyes, Si said, "This body you picked is beautiful - and I can't wait to load you up with data - but it's just incredible to be able to hold you."

"Aw, Si."

"You're the only thing that's kept me sane. I would have been lost without you. You're responsible for most of the work I get credit for and you never complain."

He kissed her softly again. She wrapped his face in her hands and kissed him back.

He released her, took a half-step back, and teased the bottom of her blouse up, revealing her belly-button. He leaned over, kissed it, and fucked it with the tip of his tongue - sliding it in and out. Shiva wrapped her hands around his head and held him in place as more and more data flew across her circuits. He kissed her stomach, chest, neck, and jaw as he removed her top. He palmed her breasts and slid the bra up so he could suck her nipples into his mouth. The default AI made her moan and her brain wriggled, interpreting why that sounded so right. Once her bra was gone, he kissed her harder and harder as he groped her breasts. Her breathing was growing ragged.

Si sat her on the edge of the bed, kissed her, and pushed her back - so he could remove her shorts. He kissed from her belly button to her ankles as he pulled her panties off. Her moans got louder. He grabbed her ass-cheeks in his hands, pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, and worked his tongue between her virgin labia. Shiva gasped as data started streaming from sensors she didn't even realize she had. Her new body convulsed when Si slid his tongue up to her clitoris, wrapped his mouth over her mound, and sucked hard as he wrestled her nub with his tongue.

"Fuck!" she cried out, her back arching.

Si looked up to see that Staci was now nude. She was nibbling and kissing Shiva's face, neck, and collarbone. He quickly shed his clothes and went back to work on her quim.

He nibbled her thighs and teased his fingertips along the edges of her vulva - eliciting more moans - before returning his attention to her slit & clit. Once she was writhing, he tongued the entrance to her vagina and her body spasmed. He wondered how much of this was the sex-bot AI's feedback (designed to arouse their companion) and how much was Shiva, reacting to what he was doing.

Staci moaned and Si looked up to see the two of them kissing. They were groping each other's breasts as they made out. His cock was suddenly stiff and aching. He attacked Shiva's fuck-hole with his mouth & tongue and started working a finger inside - quickly finding her synthetic hymen. He wondered who, in their right mind, would buy a used sex-bot.

He worked her entrance until it was well-lubricated, visited some adoration to her slit and clitoris again, and then stood, gripping her hip and his rod, as he pressed the knob between her pristine labia.

"Fuck, yes," Shiva gasped.

He pushed a little and the head finally slipped in. Her gasp was muffled because her mouth was covered with Staci's pussy. The former sex slave was facing Si, mangling the AI's tits in her fists, as she rode the sex-bot's face.

Si pushed against the hymen until the "freshness guaranteed" seal broke - and then drove his cock deeper and deeper into his companion's new vagina until he bumped against her synthetic cervix. His balls were pressed against her ass. She felt amazing.

He reached down, grabbed behind her knees, pulled her legs up, and started fucking his ship's computer. Her body trembled. Her throat convulsed - as if she were trying to scream - and her top-of-the-line pussy felt like it was humming as it sucked his prick. His thrusting sped up.

His balls were full and his mind was racing when he heard Staci start cumming. His cock lurched and he buried himself deep inside the sex-droid as his testes started belching forth his gift. He moaned as the force of it sapped his strength. Staci squeaked and Si looked up to see that Shiva's body was trembling all over.

The alien climbed off the android's face. Si and Staci grabbed the bed-cover and used it to drag Shiva's body to the center of the bed where she'd be more comfortable. Then they laid down on either side of her and kissed her as she tried to process the data overload.

When her body calmed, she turned to look at Si and said, "That was really nice." She turned to Staci and said, "Thank you both."

Staci got up, grabbed another blanket, covered them up, killed the light, and crawled into bed with her two lovers. They were all soon asleep.

As her body rested and recovered, Shiva began processing the enormous amount of data that her new hardware had collected. She had told Si that she thought she was close to becoming self-aware. Now, she suddenly wasn't so sure. That doubt was the first independent thought she had ever formed. A smile came to her lips as she squeezed her eyes tightly shut and shut down all external processes to explore this amazing new world.

Old Timer

Si woke up to the sound of giggles. Giggles and licking. Licking and sucking. Sucking and, "Oh my God!" His dick was suddenly surrounded by pussy.

He opened his eyes to find Shiva riding his cock as Staci massaged Si's balls, licked the AI's clit, and pinched Si's nipples. Si grabbed the sex-droid's tits and squeezed as his semen started fountaining into his lover's powerful vagina.

"You fuckers are going to kill me," he moaned, as Staci's efforts sent Shiva into orgasmic convulsions and her pussy abused his overstimulated cock.

When Shiva had recovered, she toppled to his side to let Staci resurrect his withering rod so she could ride him to orgasm as well.

"Hi," Shiva said, leaning over to kiss his lips.

"You okay?" he asked, a little surprised at the look on her face.

"Fabulous," she replied.

"Really?" he asked, looking into her sparkling green eyes.

"Really," she said, smiling as she traced a fingertip along his lower lip, before stealing another kiss.

She hugged him tightly as Staci panted - her body close to release. Si grabbed her tits fiercely, pulled her down, and kissed her hard. Shiva snaked a hand between them to abuse her clit and the gel-girl shrieked as she came hard. Si wrapped his arms around her and fucked his cock into her as fast and hard as he could. Her eyes fluttered and she passed out.